Hey Fukers the Remix-Prime by USPLabs will be the equivalent of NASA landing on Mars!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    night and day, will be a great stack!
    Hmmmmm.

    I just got 2 bottles of P'full, Jacob. You thinking what I'm thinking?


  2. Jacob,

    A few questions you may or may not be able to answer yet?

    1) When you say Steve's CNS might have suffered a bit are you talking about the type of adrenal/CNS stress usally associated with stimulents?

    2) Does it appear that Prime poses any negative effects on the Adrenal system either while on or after?

    3) Is it possible that Prime is working on the Dopamine system?

    4) Is there any other substances that may be contraindicated with Prime?

    Thanks.

    Mr.50
    •   
       

  3. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Jacob,

    A few questions you may or may not be able to answer yet?

    1) When you say Steve's CNS might have suffered a bit are you talking about the type of adrenal/CNS stress usally associated with stimulents?

    2) Does it appear that Prime poses any negative effects on the Adrenal system either while on or after?

    3) Is it possible that Prime is working on the Dopamine system?

    4) Is there any other substances that may be contraindicated with Prime?

    Thanks.

    Mr.50
    None of the above.

    Workouts are so intense(Breaking PRs and lifting like a gorrilla) and recovery from exercise is quick that the beta testers worked out harder and longer than ususal that the CNS suffers 3-4 weeks in..

  4. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    None of the above.

    Workouts are so intense(Breaking PRs and lifting like a gorrilla) and recovery from exercise is quick that the beta testers worked out harder and longer than ususal that the CNS suffers 3-4 weeks in..

    So it was just over exertion as opposed to direct CNS stress from Prime? Starting DC training tommorow so hopefully I can be vigilant on an already CNS blasting program (plus the random cardio from summer time stuff).

    Question: When you were doing your cut (which is that over with yet?) did you use Prime (and if you did was that with routine resistance training/cal deficit/BJJ)? If so did you notice and CNS burnout out of the norm?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    None of the above.

    Workouts are so intense(Breaking PRs and lifting like a gorrilla) and recovery from exercise is quick that the beta testers worked out harder and longer than ususal that the CNS suffers 3-4 weeks in..

    Great!




    Mr.50

  6. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    So it was just over exertion as opposed to direct CNS stress from Prime? Starting DC training tommorow so hopefully I can be vigilant on an already CNS blasting program (plus the random cardio from summer time stuff).

    Question: When you were doing your cut (which is that over with yet?) did you use Prime (and if you did was that with routine resistance training/cal deficit/BJJ)? If so did you notice and CNS burnout out of the norm?
    Most of the testers were overzealous, and in some cases, overexerted themselves to the point of CNS fatigue. Nothing directly related to the product.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Most of the testers were overzealous, and in some cases, overexerted themselves to the point of CNS fatigue. Nothing directly related to the product.
    Anything that boosts recovery this much and increases libido will become a staple in my life.

    Mullet is ther any reason it has to be cycled?

    Mr.50

  8. I will know that shortly.

  9. After Recreate I am a believer.
  10. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Just recieved our new potent version of prime. How did we improve on a product never released because that is how we roll at USPLabs!

    Still have to pinch myself and wonder how we improved on the perfect supplement!
    •   
       

  11. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Do not miss out of the first DIRECT run!

    http://www.usplabsdirect.com/prime.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Do not miss out of the first DIRECT run!

    http://www.usplabsdirect.com/prime.html

    proposed timeline?

    Mr.50

  13. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Do not miss out of the first DIRECT run!

    http://www.usplabsdirect.com/prime.html
    jesus - don't say I have to stay glued to my emails!

  14. I plan on running the new Neovar in August or September would Primed be a good adition. I am always planning ahead trying to figure out the next stack.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I plan on running the new Neovar in August or September would Primed be a good adition. I am always planning ahead trying to figure out the next stack.
    As Prime is not a creatine product, I do not see any conflict. They should stack well.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  16. Yah I figured but it's hard for me to conceive of exactly what it is. Some kind of herbal anabolic, that doesn't need PCT. I can't even fathom...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I figured but it's hard for me to conceive of exactly what it is. Some kind of herbal anabolic, that doesn't need PCT. I can't even fathom...
    USPLabs is the final authority here, but I dare say it would be a powerful and versatile herbal anabolic. This would make it a rich addition to most stacks, including creatine formulas.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  18. I have been waiting for this kind of supp for years, I just don't know how it can work. I will be anxiously waiting for the writeup.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    jesus - don't say I have to stay glued to my emails!
    My thoughts exactly. So we talking sometime this month? I have been very impressed with AP and am looking forward to the release of Prime... just want to know how far forward

    05-28-2008, 08:22 PM
    arguing will be ignored.

    4 weeks or sooner.
    My bad... I will resume complaining in 19 days unless I get an email

  20. jacob i sent you a PM along time ago and you never responded
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  21. What's the word on Prime?! I'm itching to start logging something...

  22. didn't the first time we try to land on mars..a scientist miscalculated the measurements because he used metres instead of yards and the rover crashed and couldnt be used again? that was like a $72 billion oops...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    didn't the first time we try to land on mars..a scientist miscalculated the measurements because he used metres instead of yards and the rover crashed and couldnt be used again? that was like a $72 billion oops...


    so do you Seppo's need another reason why you aren't on the metric system yet?
  24. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    staring directly at the box for longer than 5 seconds will cost extreme USPlabs PRIME anxiety and instant addiction.

    Look at the screen at an angle to avoid instant addiction.






  25. PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  26. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    only a few more days right?

  27. LOL, my head's stuck sideways now..

  28. Looking sweet!
    SFW and GFH
  29. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    LOL, my head's stuck sideways now..

    Haha!

  30. zomg ponies
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. usplabs prime
    By maddog28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 04:08 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 01:06 AM
  3. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 10:59 AM
Log in
Log in