Hey Fukers the Remix-Prime by USPLabs will be the equivalent of NASA landing on Mars!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Is Remix some sort of stack or is that the eta on Prime?
    Good question.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics


  2. I can't wait to see this.

    Guys - Would this be a good thing on a cut? Any potential synergism with X Factor?
    •   
       


  3. It will most definitely aid in muscle preservation, though by exactly which pathway I cannot release. Unfortunately, until our MOA study is completed, it is hard to suggest practical applications; without knowing exactly how it works, it is impossible to say what it would work with. Once further information is released to us, we will be able to answer questions much more comprehensively.

  4. just posting to ensure I get the updates on estimated time of arrival. Looking forward to more info in this product.

  5. rawr I want some!
    •   
       

  6. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    It will most definitely aid in muscle preservation, though by exactly which pathway I cannot release. Unfortunately, until our MOA study is completed, it is hard to suggest practical applications; without knowing exactly how it works, it is impossible to say what it would work with. Once further information is released to us, we will be able to answer questions much more comprehensively.
    We sure can elaborate on the "feel" effect and real world results.

    We know beta testers had Crazy "I never felt this before" Pumps; we know the beta testers all broke PRs and a couple doing it on restricted calorie; we know the beta testers workout intensity was insanse; we know they all gained muscle and some lost fat; we know the beta tester recoverd from exercise at an insane pace; we know the beta testers had an alpha on top of the world feeling; We know its anabolic; we know it does not inhibit test production.

    We know it works. Who needs more proof? If so, we are seeking it.

  7. No hpta inhibition and all these amazing results.. Sounds too good to be true.. I'm excited to not be let down at all by you guys.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    No hpta inhibition and all these amazing results.. Sounds too good to be true.. I'm excited to not be let down at all by you guys.
    so when u say no hpta inhibition.... ur saying it is basically ok to take alone... where as a product with hpta inhibition would require a pct cycle, due to a shut down of natural test.????

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    so when u say no hpta inhibition.... ur saying it is basically ok to take alone... where as a product with hpta inhibition would require a pct cycle, due to a shut down of natural test.????
    yea.

    USP just posted up a link in the other thread to a Prime page on their site. Has a cool video from Steve.
  10. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    so when u say no hpta inhibition.... ur saying it is basically ok to take alone... where as a product with hpta inhibition would require a pct cycle, due to a shut down of natural test.????

    Yes....
  11. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    No hpta inhibition and all these amazing results.. Sounds too good to be true.. I'm excited to not be let down at all by you guys.

    I was also a skeptic until everyone had the same feedback.

    I'm not promosing 20lbs in LBM in 30 days by any means but with a kick ass nutrition and training in place special things can happen with Prime..

  12. How would this stack with AP? Or would that be pointless? I was gonna pick up some AP to start taking in the next few weeks, but maybe I'll hold off until Prime is released and take that... Or maybe both...
  13. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    How would this stack with AP? Or would that be pointless? I was gonna pick up some AP to start taking in the next few weeks, but maybe I'll hold off until Prime is released and take both...

    Actually stacking AP with supplements that speed muscle growth should be bodybuilding law!

  14. Doh! I edited my post before you responded, but I guess both it is... Now I guess I just have to wait until it's released... Dammit.

  15. So the bottle will autonomously land on a remote planet? Coool
  16. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    lets see how much $$ I can save over the next few weeks.. cant wait to try this out.

  17. I'm glad this is coming out. I have a bottle of Prime I have been sitting on for months because I wanted to get a second bottle so I could run it for a month at full strength. Can't wait for it to be avaliable.

    Totally off topic: I'm loving the new dosing prtocol on PowerFull.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JoeYoung View Post
    I'm glad this is coming out. I have a bottle of Prime I have been sitting on for months because I wanted to get a second bottle so I could run it for a month at full strength. Can't wait for it to be avaliable.

    Totally off topic: I'm loving the new dosing prtocol on PowerFull.
    months? its probably no good ill buy it from u! if u do indeed have it

  19. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I just wanted too say usp labs are the most professional and generous company around....now where is my prime?
    Oh yes, I couldn't agree more..with all the "HEY FUKKERS!", and accompanying colorful corporate linguo..... definitely a bunch of leather highback-chaired kingpins tilted back smokin' stogies and 'red-phonin' the Pres.

    But hey, this is their little corner of AM.com. And so be it!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    months? its probably no good ill buy it from u! if u do indeed have it
    He doesn't have any, I do. I accidently posted under his name because he was logged in on my computer. My bad.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    He doesn't have any, I do. I accidently posted under his name because he was logged in on my computer. My bad.
    oh thats cool.... ur talking about prime..from usp?...and u wana sell it?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    oh thats cool.... ur talking about prime..from usp?...and u wana sell it?
    I'd rather get another bottle and run it full, although I am nervous about taking it because it seems to cause quite a bit of rage, and I'm in a business where it's good to be in a good mood at all times.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    I'd rather get another bottle and run it full, although I am nervous about taking it because it seems to cause quite a bit of rage, and I'm in a business where it's good to be in a good mood at all times.

    haha... i feel that! just carry a coc gripper in ur pocket. lol

  24. Seriously fellas this stuff is unreal. I have tried many natural test boosters and I know prime is not a test booster but it blows them all out of the water. I felt invincible on this stuff.
  25. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CoreDoug View Post
    Seriously fellas this stuff is unreal. I have tried many natural test boosters and I know prime is not a test booster but it blows them all out of the water. I felt invincible on this stuff.

    Sometimes to invincible that the CNS suffered.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Adrenal fatigue will be the thing of the past.
    By The Matrix in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 03-18-2016, 11:56 AM
  2. Who will be the next president ?
    By ReaperX in forum Politics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 06:37 PM
  3. Nutraplanet will be the first to get Reverse!
    By LakeMountD in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 09:16 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 11:26 PM
Log in
Log in