Hey Fukers the Remix-Prime by USPLabs will be the equivalent of NASA landing on Mars!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    It will most definitely aid in muscle preservation, though by exactly which pathway I cannot release. Unfortunately, until our MOA study is completed, it is hard to suggest practical applications; without knowing exactly how it works, it is impossible to say what it would work with. Once further information is released to us, we will be able to answer questions much more comprehensively.
    We sure can elaborate on the "feel" effect and real world results.

We know beta testers had Crazy "I never felt this before" Pumps; we know the beta testers all broke PRs and a couple doing it on restricted calorie; we know the beta testers workout intensity was insanse; we know they all gained muscle and some lost fat; we know the beta tester recoverd from exercise at an insane pace; we know the beta testers had an alpha on top of the world feeling; We know its anabolic; we know it does not inhibit test production.

We know it works. Who needs more proof? If so, we are seeking it.

2. No hpta inhibition and all these amazing results.. Sounds too good to be true.. I'm excited to not be let down at all by you guys.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    No hpta inhibition and all these amazing results.. Sounds too good to be true.. I'm excited to not be let down at all by you guys.
    so when u say no hpta inhibition.... ur saying it is basically ok to take alone... where as a product with hpta inhibition would require a pct cycle, due to a shut down of natural test.????

4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    so when u say no hpta inhibition.... ur saying it is basically ok to take alone... where as a product with hpta inhibition would require a pct cycle, due to a shut down of natural test.????
    yea.

USP just posted up a link in the other thread to a Prime page on their site. Has a cool video from Steve.
  5. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post

Yes....
    •   

6. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    No hpta inhibition and all these amazing results.. Sounds too good to be true.. I'm excited to not be let down at all by you guys.

I was also a skeptic until everyone had the same feedback.

I'm not promosing 20lbs in LBM in 30 days by any means but with a kick ass nutrition and training in place special things can happen with Prime..

7. How would this stack with AP? Or would that be pointless? I was gonna pick up some AP to start taking in the next few weeks, but maybe I'll hold off until Prime is released and take that... Or maybe both...
  8. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    How would this stack with AP? Or would that be pointless? I was gonna pick up some AP to start taking in the next few weeks, but maybe I'll hold off until Prime is released and take both...

Actually stacking AP with supplements that speed muscle growth should be bodybuilding law!

9. Doh! I edited my post before you responded, but I guess both it is... Now I guess I just have to wait until it's released... Dammit.

10. So the bottle will autonomously land on a remote planet? Coool
  11. tattoopierced1

lets see how much $$ I can save over the next few weeks.. cant wait to try this out.

12. I'm glad this is coming out. I have a bottle of Prime I have been sitting on for months because I wanted to get a second bottle so I could run it for a month at full strength. Can't wait for it to be avaliable.

Totally off topic: I'm loving the new dosing prtocol on PowerFull.

13. Quote Originally Posted by JoeYoung View Post
    I'm glad this is coming out. I have a bottle of Prime I have been sitting on for months because I wanted to get a second bottle so I could run it for a month at full strength. Can't wait for it to be avaliable.

Totally off topic: I'm loving the new dosing prtocol on PowerFull.
    months? its probably no good ill buy it from u! if u do indeed have it

14. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I just wanted too say usp labs are the most professional and generous company around....now where is my prime?
    Oh yes, I couldn't agree more..with all the "HEY FUKKERS!", and accompanying colorful corporate linguo..... definitely a bunch of leather highback-chaired kingpins tilted back smokin' stogies and 'red-phonin' the Pres.

But hey, this is their little corner of AM.com. And so be it!

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    months? its probably no good ill buy it from u! if u do indeed have it
    He doesn't have any, I do. I accidently posted under his name because he was logged in on my computer. My bad.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    He doesn't have any, I do. I accidently posted under his name because he was logged in on my computer. My bad.
    oh thats cool.... ur talking about prime..from usp?...and u wana sell it?

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    oh thats cool.... ur talking about prime..from usp?...and u wana sell it?
    I'd rather get another bottle and run it full, although I am nervous about taking it because it seems to cause quite a bit of rage, and I'm in a business where it's good to be in a good mood at all times.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    I'd rather get another bottle and run it full, although I am nervous about taking it because it seems to cause quite a bit of rage, and I'm in a business where it's good to be in a good mood at all times.

haha... i feel that! just carry a coc gripper in ur pocket. lol

19. Seriously fellas this stuff is unreal. I have tried many natural test boosters and I know prime is not a test booster but it blows them all out of the water. I felt invincible on this stuff.
  20. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoreDoug View Post
    Seriously fellas this stuff is unreal. I have tried many natural test boosters and I know prime is not a test booster but it blows them all out of the water. I felt invincible on this stuff.

Sometimes to invincible that the CNS suffered.
  21. countryboy

ok signed up, and looking foward to trying it soon

22. I hope this is not all hyped up like with that awful, awful plasmajet. Let's see what it does.

23. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Sometimes to invincible that the CNS suffered.
    Invincible for sure.. I'm sure my CNS was suffering, but I sure didn't feel it suffering. No product (or combination of products) ever intensified my training or mood like this stuff - EVER.

24. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Invincible for sure.. I'm sure my CNS was suffering, but I sure didn't feel it suffering. No product (or combination of products) ever intensified my training or mood like this stuff - EVER.
    It's definitely an awesome product. Saw your review at usplabsdirect.com!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

25. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It's definitely an awesome product. Saw your review at usplabsdirect.com!
    I was s'posed to fit all I had to say in 30 seconds or less.. yeah right.
    I had a tough time keeping it under a minute, and I def. could've said more!

26. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    I was s'posed to fit all I had to say in 30 seconds or less.. yeah right.
    I had a tough time keeping it under a minute, and I def. could've said more!
    I meant your written product review in the tester section...
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

27. ah, gotchya man!
    thought you meant the vid..
    you had a nice in-depth review there yourself man; easy stuff to talk about!

28. Looking forward to this - will it replace Powerfull, or be an additional product in the lineup?

29. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Looking forward to this - will it replace Powerfull, or be an additional product in the lineup?
    Don't worry, it's completely different from PowerFull.
  30. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    Don't worry, it's completely different from PowerFull.

night and day, will be a great stack!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. usplabs prime
    By maddog28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 04:08 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 01:06 AM
  3. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 10:59 AM