The FOOD pump! You want some-NO-You NEED some!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
  1. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    The FOOD pump! You want some-NO-You NEED some!


    Driving Mass amounts of key nutrients into muscle cells creating an Anabolic environment is a HUGE key to growth, recovery, energy, and strength. This is Real Vasodilatation and a Real Pump. Anabolic Pump is the single most innovative EFFECTIVE supplement to hit the industry in decades.

    You can use a NO product pre-workout for its Placebo like effects, but True growth comes from the FOOD pump.

    Food Pump=Anabolic Pump.

    Food Pump is a Trademark of Anabolic Pump innovated by USPLabs.

    1lifeTrainHard!

    Jacob Geissler

    PS..Just ask Nutraplanet about Anabolic Pump's productivity and repeat customer record in the last 16 months.

    PSS..Tell Us why you like Anabolic Pump in this thread. Your entry will be entered in a lottery to win the Recreate/Anabolic Pump stack that is recieving rave reviews for FAT loss, but rapid fat weight loss without muscle loss or losing intensity in the gym!

    PSSS..I'll tell you this... the cheaper the response, the cheaper the gifting. The better quality of response. The more I will gift, and I would LIKE to gift a good amount of AP/recreate stacks!

  2. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Tell Us why you like Anabolic Pump in this thread.

    Your entry will be entered in a lottery to win the Recreate/Anabolic Pump stack that is recieving rave reviews for FAT loss, but rapid fat weight loss without muscle loss or losing intensity in the gym!

    I'll tell you this... the cheaper the response, the cheaper the gifting. The better quality of response. The more I will gift, and I would LIKE to gift a good amount of AP/recreate stacks!
    •   
       


  3. We all know why I love anabolic pump, It Works!
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  4. how can you complain when you have pumps all day long?

  5. I will get to this in the morning but as we all know AP is my favorite supplement!
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  6. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    We all know why I love anabolic pump, It Works!


  7. If I say the cool blue bottle it comes in, does this count as my entry?
    PHF Rep

  8. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    If I say the cool blue bottle it comes in, does this count as my entry?

    I'll tell you what the cheaper the response, the cheaper the gifting. The better quality of response. The more I will gift, and I would LIKE to gift a good amount of AP/recreate stacks!

  9. all you have to do is eat and work out with these products? i i think im missing something here?

  10. anabolic pump for me was pretty bad*** and i have to say i felt the pump as they call it. I noticed a good increase in strength and my waist thanked me as well. THat would be awesome if i could try this stack out but if not its all good. It would be perfect if i could have this as my stack to slim down and keep the muscle i have.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I'll tell you what the cheaper the response, the cheaper the gifting. The better quality of response. The more I will gift, and I would LIKE to gift a good amount of AP/recreate stacks!

    Hehe.....OUCH...I figured you'd get a chuckle about the bottle, but I will have to reserve a spot then for a response since Im currently running all the USP goodies right now, I will try to compose something worthy of being called quality. Best of luck to all.
    PHF Rep

  12. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    It's almost not fair to the other kids
    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I am eating more, especially carbs, because of the increased appetite. I got to tell you, I'm not supposed to be able to get away with this without getting fat.

    Instead, I'm swelling up, my legs and azs are leaning and I am doing no cardio. Creep the carbs up weekly little bits at a time. From my experience thus far it does take a couple weeks for this to get moving but once it does I actually have to eat or I will loose weight.

    I'm a nearly 43yo true endo that has changed his phenotype as a result of AP.
    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    From my perspective I see that glucose/insulin management to be the fundamental imbalance/dysfunction detrimental to body composition that has existed all of my life. For me to be able to utilize glycogen/insulin efficiently to build muscle when in surplus and not retain it as fat is huge.

    I can only see this benefiting every aspect of my body composition goals whatever they may be.


    I imagine that this resolved issue of glucose/insulin management would only complement any other supplement, in particular, fat loss agents...a la recreate
    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    That is the most interesting thing I am finding with AP...be careful or you could lose weight. But in my case the weight is fat..without trying. So I am slowly adding in more quality carbs and really overall calories to stave of weight loss. I am able to keep the scale static and am recomposing my body. This makes me believe that if I wanted to just manipulate calories slightly I could cut up or bulk up with ease.
    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    For me it is eliminating other supplements that I used to use to enhance my metabolism. I am saving money while getting healthier sustainable results in composition and a transformation of my phenotype. My body is seriously different on the inside from using AP.
    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I have juts got to say...one more time...AP is completely changing the way I respond to and utilize carbs.

    I am 6 weeks into a lean bulk (I've got some pulsing strategies with carbs and other things) of my own using AP and I am up 5-6lbs with virtually no fat to show for it.

    I keep thinking that this cannot be happening the way it is yet it is.


    I advise anyone who uses AP to give it at least a bottle worth and experiment with your carb count in a weekly progressive ramping (meaning only up them weekly) until your find just enough to stave off hypo.

    I can say that I am sold on what this can do for you and your body's previous conditioning to carbohydrates.

    I know I am sucking up! But it is well worth my time. Thanks USPLabs...you are transforming my body at the cellular level.

    "USPLabs - Anabolic Pump - transforming body's at the cellular level™"
    Statement made to a friend I thought I would share (with spelling corrections):
    I've been having very good success with Anabolic Pump. Over time it seems to have begun to reverse or restore my endomorph insulin/glucose utilization/management issue. I am lean bulking and eating more carbs than ever (100-150g/d is a lot for me) and am leaning out while putting on a few lbs . Actually leaning more than I had anticipated and I am doing NO cardio...less maybe 10 mins post workout cool down on the treadmill. I am getting ready to start pushing the threshold a little more with my carb intake to see if I can stave off some of this fat loss...ironic...I know.

    I am very excited to start to use the Recreate/Anabolic Pump stack for cutting in a month or so. I am optimistic that the days of diet starvation and depletion may be a thing of the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Has done the same for me but more credible coming from you.
    I have yet to find one product of yours that has not done what it claims to do.

    Outlandish claims..my ass! Outlandish Results!!!

    Thank You Sir

    EDIT: I am almost scared to find out what will happen when I cut/lean bulk with Recreate/AP.

    I am honestly seeing no reason for me to continue to use thermogenics and other nutrient partioning products anymore...ever. I am getting those results right now with just AP and really no cardio to speak of other than 10 mins post w/o cool down on the treadmill.
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.

  13. Anabolic pump is just one of the most revolutionary supplements that Ive seen on the market. The effect to force feed your muscles packed full of nutrition is not the energy of a stimulant like caffeine but stimulation from caffeine only gives you a minor addition in terms of energy.

    We all know food is the most important tool in body building. Diet diet diet they all say, now adding caffeine into a lacking carb/protein/fat diet doesnt get you anywhere. Your a jumping monkey at the gym with absolute no strength gains due to the lack of food!

    Anabolic pump however is a muscle builder/ fat burner/ pump/ energy supplement all in one!

    How you ask? Think, food builds muscles, food burns fat, carbs/food gives pumps, FOOD gives energy. Now the way to get the most out of your supps is not to directly stimulate your body with stimulants its to stimulate your intake of food. Anabolic pump which makes food more anabolic allows carbs to be utilized more efficiently providing you with energy/pumps.

    Now you say to yourself food is the building block of all muscle needs. With anabolic pump, the intake of carbs and protein is used more effeiciently and allows carbs (the source of all energy) to be put straight where you need them your muscles!

    What does this mean? This means AP helps to prevent all those carbs from being stored as fat and instead its fed to your muscles to provide energy. How would I know this!? Ive tried it

    On a cut my muscles have been flat. I beta tested Nevoar 2.0 which is a decent repartioner supplement but no where near AP. Neovar has bananba extract to help utilize the creatine. AP's profile helps to repartition nutrients as well but in my opinion on a MUCH stronger level. The addition of AP dosage was just insane. Due to the low carbing that ive been doing recently the muscles look flat. One dose of AP with 1/2 cup of oats and a banana got my muscles that full look. I was also heading to the gym with a mental and physical pump that was making me want to lift the whole gym up in the air and squat it!

    Many people complain of the price of AP but in my opinion its one of the cheapest supplements out there. If dosed at the right time and right time of day, you can get pumps that last you through the entire day with 1 or even 2 caps daily. If your low carbing or cutting increasing the carb content will allow you to get a bigger look to yourself. AP makes cutting easier because lets face it low carbing isnt exactly fun or easy to do. With the addition of AP you can eat more carbs while maintaining a cut and the pumps you get from it help you mentally and phyiscally at the gym. Food is the precursor to all anabolics. Utilizing food makes AP one of the most revolutionary and mind blowing supplements out on the market.

  14. hows that for a response^?

    Ill add another page if you want, I tried to limit myself so I dont overwhelm your head jacob. Free AP for me please ^^? :]
  15. Arrow Anabolic Pump


    Hmm I like it because I'm a USP Junkie!! or maybe vice-versa.
    But seriously I take AP 3x a day and stick to a somewhat healthy diet and it works I gain muscle and lose fat I lost over 25 lbs using it so far and gained muscle while doing it. It's also really convenient being in pill form and easy to use. One pill (as compared to six of another product I take) 15 mins before carbs and I'm "pumped" and ready to go face the gym or a hard day @ work. I prefer to stack it with Powerfull for optimal results. Only tried one bottle of Recreate so far so still not real sure of its capabilities but I like what I've gotten from the bottle I have. Anybody considering supps should try USP's lineup. Like everyone else said the best reason is ... They Work ...

  16. I tried anabolic pump last year and have to say it really works i lost about 8 to 12 pounds of fat and gained some muscle im really impressed with their products right now im using super cissus and really like that product.

  17. The partitioning of nutrients is the most important factor when it comes to BBing and performance. With AP, the body can effectively use much more of the nutrients it is given due to it's potency. With MMA, I am constantly burning off stores of glycogen and this can sometimes sabotage my recovery, strength, and endurance. With AP, I am able to fully load my glycogen stores without the sluggish or lethargic feeling of massive amounts of carbohydrates.

    I also never have to diet with this product because it helps to stave off fat loss during those times when we all get a little loose with our diets. I find that it takes a ridiculous amount of pure junk food to show any real deleterious effects.

    AP is a product that truly is unique in every sense of the word. However, I have come to expect nothing less from USP.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  18. ive gone through 3 bottles of it myself...i really loved alot of aspects of it. i gradually was able to lift more and more weight, which is always a plus. my muscles were fuller than ever, and on top of that i leaned out a bit. i was eating some days up to 600 carbs, and in the end i actually LOST fat. vascularity is through the roof while on it, and the pumps were all day long. and then when stacked with pslin or neovar...its insane. its an all around amazing product for body recomp.

  19. I have tried the AP in the past and I have to say I loved it.It had way better pumps than any other product I have used.I thought Plazmajet was ok until I tried AP.This blows that out of the water.I am already thinking about stacking the recreate with some other goodies and was thinking of throwing AP in the mix..I was thinking of going with AP because I know it works or I was thinking PSlin..But AP has my 2 thumbs up.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    We all know why I love anabolic pump, It Works!
    You guys need to stop coping my answer, I mean we all know it works so lets stop beating the dead horse, how about some outside the box thinking.....J/K guys
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    You guys need to stop coping my answer, I mean we all know it works so lets stop beating the dead horse, how about some outside the box thinking.....J/K guys

    haha damn pmiller wins! xD


    You know if i dont win I may have to jump off the ledge of the building and commit suicide! I cant live in a world with ***** pump supps! I need me some ANABOLIC PUMP. *jumps*

  22. Here's how my day went today with Anabolic Pump:

    I woke up this morning for breakfast, and I was actually excited to eat a cup full of raw steel cut oats mixed with a bit of whey and water. Why? Because I knew. I knew that within a couple of hours of eating it, I'd get that nice energetic mood lift that comes from my body effectively metabolizing complex carbs well beyond my own natural efficiency. The energy carried me through to mid day with no complaints or the usual need for my mid day carb based snack. I had it anyway, because after the 2nd dose of AP for the day, the pump starts coming. It's not like a creatine pump where you look boated, or a NO pump that puffs you up but leaves you oddly feeling a bit sluggish or groggy. It's just a slight firming of your muscle tone and a sensation of being thoroughly nourished from the inside out that feels natural and healthy. It gets even better though! Tonight before dose 3, I had a cheat meal and polished off half of a large combination pizza! Like a typical pizza lover I felt huge
    after eating it, but not in the way you might think. I wasn't bloated, or overly full. I was pumped. My muscles felt full and large, and I was ready to seriously hit the gym. The best part is, I'm able to eat foods like that on a regular basis, and I'm getting leaner. Leaner from cereal, pizza, and large deli sandwiches! There's no way you could put away carbs the way I have been for the past couple of weeks and maintain your current physique, much less be on your way to getting cut up.

    To sum it up, I like anabolic pump because it gives me the energy I need from foods I like to eat, it's really help put some joy back into my diet. I'm able to eat more, worry less, and feel better in the gym. It's a solid investment for me, and I think it will become a staple among my supplement choices.

  23. 16 pounds in 6 weeks. it doesn't get much better than that. For almost two years i struggled to get past 205 pounds and every time i did it was fat so i would have to cut the fat off, lose some muscle in the process and start back over. Anabolic pump changed the whole game around.
    My own skepticism prevented me from trying AP in the beginning because unfortunately we all know that "if it sounds too good to be true,it probably is" but that stigma does not apply to AP because it has reached and surpassed all of my expectations tenfold.
    the only thing that surpasses Anabolic pump's ability to work is it's simplicity to use: Take AP, Eat, Grow. With bodybuilding forums drowing in "Do i need pct?" or "help, i think i have gyno" threads,it's comforting to know that i can use something and not be in fear of screwing myself up while still competing with the "big boys"
    So i sit here at 221 pounds, the biggest, leanest and strongest i've ever been, with only 19 more pounds to go till i reach my goal of 240, and i have AP sitting here next to me, deserving all the credit.

  24. this is what i was thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    It's almost not fair to the other kids

    and this
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    Anabolic pump is just one of the most revolutionary supplements that Ive seen on the market. The effect to force feed your muscles packed full of nutrition is not the energy of a stimulant like caffeine but stimulation from caffeine only gives you a minor addition in terms of energy.

    We all know food is the most important tool in body building. Diet diet diet they all say, now adding caffeine into a lacking carb/protein/fat diet doesnt get you anywhere. Your a jumping monkey at the gym with absolute no strength gains due to the lack of food!

    Anabolic pump however is a muscle builder/ fat burner/ pump/ energy supplement all in one!

    How you ask? Think, food builds muscles, food burns fat, carbs/food gives pumps, FOOD gives energy. Now the way to get the most out of your supps is not to directly stimulate your body with stimulants its to stimulate your intake of food. Anabolic pump which makes food more anabolic allows carbs to be utilized more efficiently providing you with energy/pumps.

    Now you say to yourself food is the building block of all muscle needs. With anabolic pump, the intake of carbs and protein is used more effeiciently and allows carbs (the source of all energy) to be put straight where you need them your muscles!

    What does this mean? This means AP helps to prevent all those carbs from being stored as fat and instead its fed to your muscles to provide energy. How would I know this!? Ive tried it

    On a cut my muscles have been flat. I beta tested Nevoar 2.0 which is a decent repartioner supplement but no where near AP. Neovar has bananba extract to help utilize the creatine. AP's profile helps to repartition nutrients as well but in my opinion on a MUCH stronger level. The addition of AP dosage was just insane. Due to the low carbing that ive been doing recently the muscles look flat. One dose of AP with 1/2 cup of oats and a banana got my muscles that full look. I was also heading to the gym with a mental and physical pump that was making me want to lift the whole gym up in the air and squat it!

    Many people complain of the price of AP but in my opinion its one of the cheapest supplements out there. If dosed at the right time and right time of day, you can get pumps that last you through the entire day with 1 or even 2 caps daily. If your low carbing or cutting increasing the carb content will allow you to get a bigger look to yourself. AP makes cutting easier because lets face it low carbing isnt exactly fun or easy to do. With the addition of AP you can eat more carbs while maintaining a cut and the pumps you get from it help you mentally and phyiscally at the gym. Food is the precursor to all anabolics. Utilizing food makes AP one of the most revolutionary and mind blowing supplements out on the market.

    and this

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The partitioning of nutrients is the most important factor when it comes to BBing and performance. With AP, the body can effectively use much more of the nutrients it is given due to it's potency. With MMA, I am constantly burning off stores of glycogen and this can sometimes sabotage my recovery, strength, and endurance. With AP, I am able to fully load my glycogen stores without the sluggish or lethargic feeling of massive amounts of carbohydrates.

    I also never have to diet with this product because it helps to stave off fat loss during those times when we all get a little loose with our diets. I find that it takes a ridiculous amount of pure junk food to show any real deleterious effects.

    AP is a product that truly is unique in every sense of the word. However, I have come to expect nothing less from USP.

    and this
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    Here's how my day went today with Anabolic Pump:

    I woke up this morning for breakfast, and I was actually excited to eat a cup full of raw steel cut oats mixed with a bit of whey and water. Why? Because I knew. I knew that within a couple of hours of eating it, I'd get that nice energetic mood lift that comes from my body effectively metabolizing complex carbs well beyond my own natural efficiency. The energy carried me through to mid day with no complaints or the usual need for my mid day carb based snack. I had it anyway, because after the 2nd dose of AP for the day, the pump starts coming. It's not like a creatine pump where you look boated, or a NO pump that puffs you up but leaves you oddly feeling a bit sluggish or groggy. It's just a slight firming of your muscle tone and a sensation of being thoroughly nourished from the inside out that feels natural and healthy. It gets even better though! Tonight before dose 3, I had a cheat meal and polished off half of a large combination pizza! Like a typical pizza lover I felt huge
    after eating it, but not in the way you might think. I wasn't bloated, or overly full. I was pumped. My muscles felt full and large, and I was ready to seriously hit the gym. The best part is, I'm able to eat foods like that on a regular basis, and I'm getting leaner. Leaner from cereal, pizza, and large deli sandwiches! There's no way you could put away carbs the way I have been for the past couple of weeks and maintain your current physique, much less be on your way to getting cut up.

    To sum it up, I like anabolic pump because it gives me the energy I need from foods I like to eat, it's really help put some joy back into my diet. I'm able to eat more, worry less, and feel better in the gym. It's a solid investment for me, and I think it will become a staple among my supplement choices.
    yeah i had all of this and more
    this sup is crazy good but they said it
    "real muscle, real fast"

  25. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs;
    Tell Us why you like Anabolic Pump in this thread.

    Your entry will be entered in a lottery to win the Recreate/Anabolic Pump stack that is recieving rave reviews for FAT loss, but rapid fat weight loss without muscle loss or losing intensity in the gym!

    I'll tell you this... the cheaper the response, the cheaper the gifting. The better quality of response. The more I will gift, and I would LIKE to gift a good amount of AP/recreate stacks!
    How long will this "lottery" run? I'd like to drop a contribution.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  26. Well my experience with Anabolic Pump might be a bit different than other people's. The first bottle I bought last fall, I was bulking, and I was taking in ~ 800-1000cal above maintenance! So unlike many other users that experienced fat loss, I admittedly did have some fat gain. I could only assume though that if I cut my cals I would get a recomp effect. But the thing that impressed me was how little fat I actually put on! In the 4ish weeks the bottle lasted me, I managed to put on ~ 4 lbs of muscle, and only about 1lb of fat!

    I have been training for several years, and the results in the gym were quick. All my lifts were going up, and I was recovering quickly because I was able to eat so damn much and recover quickly. After my 1st bottle, I switched to Yellow Gold thinking I could save myself some $ and still get the same results. However yellow gold just didn't have the same kick for me, however I noticed I was putting more fat on and had less of a partitioning effect. I've just gone through my 300g (Capped thank goodness!) and now have 2 bottles of AP en route to see if I can match my progress from my last AP run.

    In all honesty though, I never experienced the "muscle pump" that many people noticed. A few days after starting AP I though once to myself in the shower that my pecs looked a bit harder, but never really noticed anything. It could be because of my low bf, who knows. Also I haven't used other nutrient repartitioners (i.e. ALA or Vanadium , Bulk Banaba etc) but I feel that the combination that Jacob put together in AP must work quite synergestically because I noticed a big difference between AP and YG, despite taking in 1g of the YG. On a side note, I bought 25 lbs of organic oat bran, so I've got lots of complex carbs to test it with
  27. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    AP helps me down bigger meals without feeling bloated. It really helps with me being an ectomorph and sometimes having a hard time forcing myself to eat like I need to.

  28. I am not going to sit here and elaborate on how this works and what it does for your body.

    But what I can tell you, is that it allows me to eat what i want, maintain my weight, and push more at the gym. I have read all the reviews about this and figured, eh, why not give it a shot.

    Got my bottle, took a pill...and was like...whoa...what is that I feel...a nice ass pump. Then I ate. I have always had issues with keeping weight off. I was eating at most 40 - 50 grams of carbs a day and always tired from lack of energy/food. Now, been on this a week and a half, I have energy, I sleep good, and believe it or not, I have been eating on average 250 grams of carbs a day and have gone down a pound. My bench as gone up 20 pounds in just over a week which was shocking. I have gone from 250 to 270 on bench and went from 210 to about 207/208 on weight...so maybe more than a pound loss, but it varies.

    I like the fact that I can eat, feel energized, and lift.

    Now on to recreate. That stuff is my nite aid...I have not slept this good in years, and that is complete honesty. I am getting about 6 1/2 hours a night and fully rested. And it is a solid sleep. I have been waking up at 6AM on my own, not tired, up, washed, dressed, and off to work. Thermogenic effect kicked in in about 4 days. nice to actually see a full sweat when lifting.

    So, 9 days in, feel the results, and I think I may be leaning out a bit. I got 21 days left of recreate and then I will need a 2nd months worth of that and anabolic. I look forward to running these a full 60 days.

    Oh yeah, and what felt good is I saw Mom for mother's day and she said I looked like I was slimming down...and I was the same weight she saw me at last time!
    Go Mom!
    Thanks

  29. i really liked the result AP gave to me because my muscle felt hard every single day when i popped my AP then ate 15 minutes later. i ate loads ans loads of food and didnt seem to get more fat on me but managed to grow like never before since im taking AP, the guys in my football team told me that i was looking great and making great progress in the gym for the upcoming season, even the coach told me about it. will buy again when ill get more money

  30. And BOOM


    I wanna say that USPLabs has always stood up to their claims, and AP, PSlin is no exception. I was lucky enough to have the chance to try them all, in different stacks, and it works extremely well.

    My first dose, first rep made me feel like I was in Heaven. Heaven I tell ya. The pump was more intense than anything I have ever tried. And that includes the PH I tried when I was a young fool (1-ad).

    I did the WHOLE USP stack ( Powerfull, supercissus, and AP) a little while ago with X Factor, and let me tell ya, it is the best natty stack you can find. Humongous pumps, and HUGE GAINS. Let me tell ya this. On top of this, I was leaning down!

    If you never tried AP, you gotta feel it to beleive it. It will leave you laughing while you do your reps, and for the next 5 hours after your workout
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Marijuana,metabolize food, just like alcohol and food?
    By socal101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-18-2015, 03:59 PM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 12:02 AM
  3. food giving a pump? feeling deflated
    By sub001 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 10:18 PM
  4. slin give a food pump?
    By mixedup in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 11:11 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 02:34 AM
Log in
Log in