The FOOD pump! You want some-NO-You NEED some!

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I had to spoon with another dude - and I will stop the story short there.
    when you say "had to" was that because you already paid for it and didn't want it to go to waste?

2. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    when you say "had to" was that because you already paid for it and didn't want it to go to waste?

And Jacob - Free stuff? - AWESOME!

I'll take...some Recreate, some AP, Powerfull, P-slin, cissus, Bolic, hmm what am I forgetting... j/k - I'm stoked your giving away anything at all!
  3. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    More or less. Alcohol and money are a bad combination.
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

me + vegas are a bad combination, and thats where my sales director wants to have our annual team building meeting....
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I had to spoon with another dude - and I will stop the story short there.
    Somebody must have challenged him on the libido boost caused by PowerFULL and then it snowballed from there

(YES, I used the word snowball even though summer is here. I do live in Canada )
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Fatty is back from his workout and no winner yet?. Oh well, Fatty will be watching this thread...
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.01%

Used anabolic pump last year for 3 weeks and then had to stop because I found out I had mono. So I never really got a chance to try AP for that reason. I do know that my pumps were better in the gym. After I started lifting again afterhaving mono i took the last week and my pumps were noticeably increased.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

just popped some AP while waiting for a pizza and decided to check the thread. God i love getting pumps from pizza, hehehe.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Im somewhat sensitive to carbs. Manipulating them is vital for myself to not only loss fat but to also add quality lean muscle mass. I have gone thru 6 bottles of AP since it has hit the market and have used it cutting, lean mass/heavy bulking, and recomping. I am currently on bottle 7 and enjoying every minute of it. It's nice to enjoy eating carbs and not feeling bloated or having to worry about eating too many and ruining a good week of dieting. Popping 2 before cheat meals sometimes make it as if I didn't skip a beat with my diet.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Im somewhat sensitive to carbs. Manipulating them is vital for myself to not only loss fat but to also add quality lean muscle mass. I have gone thru 6 bottles of AP since it has hit the market and have used it cutting, lean mass/heavy bulking, and recomping. I am currently on bottle 7 and enjoying every minute of it. It's nice to enjoy eating carbs and not feeling bloated or having to worry about eating too many and ruining a good week of dieting. Popping 2 before cheat meals sometimes make it as if I didn't skip a beat with my diet.
    I'll have to try this sometime... Though this time around, on this very recomp (click the link in my sig for the log), I have not cheated yet!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  11. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I'll have to try this sometime... Though this time around, on this very recomp (click the link in my sig for the log), I have not cheated yet!

Good for you, FOG! Cheat-free cutting is so freakin' hard at first, but once you get a few weeks in, it seems to get easier. I, unfortunately have cheated a couple of times over the past 2 1/2 months, always because nothing else was appropriate to eat - I mean how the heck am I supposed to turn down the enchiladas and fajitas served to me at MY engagement party, hosted and catered by my Fiance's Uncle? "Yes, I realize I'm one of the guests of honor and everyone is judging me, the stranger your Niece/Granddaughter/My Girl is marrying, but I can't eat that $60 meal, sir." At least I took AP + a load of psyllium for damage control
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Good for you, FOG! Cheat-free cutting is so freakin' hard at first, but once you get a few weeks in, it seems to get easier. I, unfortunately have cheated a couple of times over the past 2 1/2 months, always because nothing else was appropriate to eat - I mean how the heck am I supposed to turn down the enchiladas and fajitas served to me at MY engagement party, hosted and catered by my Fiance's Uncle? "Yes, I realize I'm one of the guests of honor and everyone is judging me, the stranger your Niece/Granddaughter/My Girl is marrying, but I can't eat that $60 meal, sir." At least I took AP + a load of psyllium for damage control
    LOL! Good choice man. You would have been shunned if you turned that food down lol!

I have been enjoying eating bland foods lately. I do occasionally have foods that I make that are quite tasty, but half of the time I have some redundant things. Breakfast for example, has been egg whites, turkey sausage, and Ezekiel toast for the past month. Preworkout meal has been 1.5 cups cooked white rice with stevia and some honey and a can of tuna, since the inclusion of P-Slin. Post workout has been rice cakes and sugar-free jelly for months now. When I sometimes order food, it's always healthy and I make sure there're no hidden calories like some 600 calorie dressing bullsh*t. LOL.
  13. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%

Cheating can usually be overcome by adjustment later on in the day. If I cheat on Meal 3, for example, I'll break the next three meals up in two (meals each) - effectively short-term ramping my metabolism for the rest of the night. It usually helps me avoid any storage, even in Vegas with all the buffets.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%

Cheating can usually be overcome by adjustment later on in the day. If I cheat on Meal 3, for example, I'll break the next three meals up in two (meals each) - effectively short-term ramping my metabolism for the rest of the night. It usually helps me avoid any storage, even in Vegas with all the buffets.
    Damn dawg. Reminds me of the buffet at the Rio. Diggity. I'd be asleep in the booth after I gorge myself with foods from every known nationality.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    At least is wasn't sporking.
    Wewt USP Labs back in the house. Never been to vegas and probably never will. The wife has her heart set on going back to Brasil before we pop out any rug rats and after the sex trophies start coming the only traveling ill probably be doing is to Disney Land lol
  16. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Damn dawg. Reminds me of the buffet at the Rio. Diggity. I'd be asleep in the booth after I gorge myself with foods from every known nationality.
    We wanted to eat healthy, but there was not much choice. Jacob and I popped an AP every meal and avoided any real damage.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thats a pretty good strategy mullet.

Just finished a bottle of AP, Im getting dangerously low. This would be a Prime time to get some USP products
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  18. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.48%

Ever notice how so many of us that are into weight training have such a weird relationship with food? It almost seems like we all do. I know a lot of people that don't really care/crave/covet food, and none of them work out. Anyone else notice this?
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.59%

Quote Originally Posted by diminuendo View Post
    Ever notice how so many of us that are into weight training have such a weird relationship with food? It almost seems like we all do. I know a lot of people that don't really care/crave/covet food, and none of them work out. Anyone else notice this?
    Thats because when you workout you stimulate your metabolism thus leaving you more hungry more often.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Ever since I read about Mr. PMiller opening his caps of Pslin and mixing them with a drink I was been opening my caps of AP and eating the powder. It seems to work better this way for me. All bulk powder products always work better for me than capped.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.66%

I like chicken, brocolli with some parmesan cheese.

I have some ham in the fridge!. Goes good on the german dark brown 100% Whole wheat bread with some lettuce, chedder, and miracle whip. Also I just finished up my bucket o brown rice. Getting sick of chicken breast though.

Thought I would bump this without just typing "bump".
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.7%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Ever since I read about Mr. PMiller opening his caps of Pslin and mixing them with a drink I was been opening my caps of AP and eating the powder. It seems to work better this way for me. All bulk powder products always work better for me than capped.
    Straight AP is pretty rough, even I would parachute it at least.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.66%

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post

It doesn't taste as bad as yellow gold. That stuff is just nasty.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.7%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It doesn't taste as bad as yellow gold. That stuff is just nasty.
    Trust me I have dinned on AP powder once or twice, I still think it is a little to harsh for my pallet. To each his own I guess.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

recreate and fish oil is great.

'*burp* mmmm, peppered salmon'...
  26. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%

All of you guys are disgusting. AP and P-Slin are raunchy.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.89%

i'd like a bottle of AP also plz :P, cn't get enuf of that stuff, as i expressed previously in da thread
  28. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3%

try mixing all your bulks and uncapping them. my regimin would be AP, green tea extract, drive

Ive had worst. The herbal medecinal mixes my chinese doctor used to make me drink were horrible. I gotten used to the taste of bitter ass tasting bulks.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.45%

can't wait to find out if i won something!
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer;

Wow! I doff my hat!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  31. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post

Did you break your recreate open on purpose? Did you notice it is more effective for you just as the powder. My recreate tastes nasty because some of the pills cracked (I think Jacob said the bottles were too hard and has this fixed now) but it definitely doesn't taste peppery lol :P
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%

After all the hype AP has received, and the fact that its ingredient profile is unique I decided to give it a shot. I'm ~2/3 of the way through a bottle and am +3.5lbs and visibly leaner. Needless to say I'm quite happy. Haven't had the pleasure of trying Recreate yet, but if its anything like AP, I'm sure it'll be a knockout
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

Everyone should be hearing something.....Yesterday!

For what its worth,since this thread opened I started back on my 1/2 bottle of AP.

I obviously havent had a life transformation but my energy has been level throughout my day instead of having high and low spots due to carb intake.

FYI-This is the old formula

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  34. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post

Everyone should be hearing something.....Yesterday!

For what its worth,since this thread opened I started back on my 1/2 bottle of AP.

I obviously havent had a life transformation but my energy has been level throughout my day instead of having high and low spots due to carb intake.

FYI-This is the old formula
    Keep us posted I take it your carbs/diet are the same otherwise you wouldn't be comparing it.

And I know he said yesterday, but things always take longer in life than we expect so I try to not take dates too literally UNLESS THEY'RE BIG AND IN BOLD I always try and leave some lee-way e.g. I know the product should get to NP by Tuesday, but I'll try and add the word "probably/should" so it's not an absolute. Seems to keep people happier
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.66%

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nx64_N4AA04&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Rico suave - Gerardo MejÃ*a[/ame]
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Keep us posted I take it your carbs/diet are the same otherwise you wouldn't be comparing it.

And I know he said yesterday, but things always take longer in life than we expect so I try to not take dates too literally UNLESS THEY'RE BIG AND IN BOLD I always try and leave some lee-way e.g. I know the product should get to NP by Tuesday, but I'll try and add the word "probably/should" so it's not an absolute. Seems to keep people happier

Ive been taking an AP before my large carb meals which before would always send me into a semi crash 30-60min later if Im not active.The crash hasnt happened to me since taking Ap pre meal (I havent been following the 1 every 6hr protocol though) but no everything hasnt been the same other than when Im not working I eat WAY more carbs than I should!

Ive been on vacation since Thurs and besides the gym Ive been VERY inactive (just been hangin with the Mrs,the 2.5 yr old and the 6 month old. )
    Last edited by mmowry; 05-24-2008 at 05:09 PM.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.34%

its all gravy baby, id be super Pumped (yes pun intended) to get the chance to run AP along with my current run of recreate... the stuff just has me on fire and feeling aggressive all the time. I'm not sure if I can attribute the aggressive feeling to it but i can't remember the last time I wanted to destroy weights in the gym 7 days a week and have to force myself to rest... Any insight as to why this might be happening other than just the jump in hormones from returning to the gym after a 4 months layoff?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.49%

Ive been taking an AP before my large carb meals and that always sends me into a semi crash 30-60min later if Im not active.)
    I have crashed really hard, three times now, about an hour after taking 2 caps of AP and being relatively inactive. Trying to get around 50 grams of carbs, such as 1 cup of oatmeal and fruit 15-20 minutes after the AP.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Did you break your recreate open on purpose? Did you notice it is more effective for you just as the powder. My recreate tastes nasty because some of the pills cracked (I think Jacob said the bottles were too hard and has this fixed now) but it definitely doesn't taste peppery lol :P
    no, I haven't eaten the powder at all, but whenever I take recreate
    along with my fish oil supp, I get a peppery taste in the burps. I tried taking the fish oil with just the AP and it doesn't happen, so I thought there must be bioprene/black pepper in recreate. hmm, maybe it is in the AP and it just hasn't been happening lately?
  40. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

Ive been taking an AP before my large carb meals which before would always send me into a semi crash 30-60min later if Im not active.The crash hasnt happened to me since taking Ap pre meal (I havent been following the 1 every 6hr protocol though) but no everything hasnt been the same other than when Im not working I eat WAY more carbs than I should!

Ive been on vacation since Thurs and besides the gym Ive been VERY inactive (just been hangin with the Mrs,the 2.5 yr old and the 6 month old. )
    Hope you're having a good vacation! I used to get afternoon energy slumps, but I found it was because I wasn't eating enough complex-carbs with lunch. Now I always have something like sprouted bread/sweet potato/sprouts etc and it has helped alot.

Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    I have crashed really hard, three times now, about an hour after taking 2 caps of AP and being relatively inactive. Trying to get around 50 grams of carbs, such as 1 cup of oatmeal and fruit 15-20 minutes after the AP.
    Have you tried using only 1cap of AP? Perhaps thats all you need given the carb dose.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 01:02 AM
  2. food giving a pump? feeling deflated
    By sub001 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 11:18 PM
  3. slin give a food pump?
    By mixedup in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 12:11 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 03:34 AM
  5. Marijuana,metabolize food, just like alcohol and food?
    By socal101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 07:36 PM