The FOOD pump! You want some-NO-You NEED some!

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. I've always just crammed the carbs in, knowing that some will facilitate muscle growth, and some will facilitate fat growth. That's been the name of the game for a long time. It was always a bit of a depressing thought. But science can/does prevail, and Anabolic Pump is that science. The future is now. Leaner. Stronger.

2. Why do I like AP? Because at 230lbs I'm eating less than 2300kcals while cutting, but have still been able to have my much prized Dex/Malto shake PWO! Add in the fact that I've gone from 238lbs 12%BF to 230lbs 7%BF on this program and I'm loving it! I'm using Recreate too - and between the two I've not only retained muscle, I've gained 4.5lbs of it!

I'm cutting in preparation for my wedding - so I am going as hard core, but natural, as I can push myself. I had to scrape the money together, but going with AP has definitely paid off! Being given the next round of my stack would be one freakin' awesome wedding present!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Why do I like AP? Because at 230lbs I'm eating less than 2300kcals while cutting, but have still been able to have my much prized Dex/Malto shake PWO! Add in the fact that I've gone from 238lbs 12%BF to 230lbs 7%BF on this program and I'm loving it! I'm using Recreate too - and between the two I've not only retained muscle, I've gained 4.5lbs of it!

I'm cutting in preparation for my wedding - so I am going as hard core, but natural, as I can push myself. I had to scrape the money together, but going with AP has definitely paid off! Being given the next round of my stack would be one freakin' awesome wedding present!
    Damn.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  4. Unhappy

Been out of AP for three days and will run out of Recreate tomorrow. Ugh!

Thank God tomorrow is payday....

5. Well, the reason I love this supplement is...... infact there isn't a single reason, i'll go through them in point order!

1. Look at my post count! I've been a regular reader of this forum for a while, but felt inclined to post seems as it was about this supplement...

2. I've experimented with a few different (non-hormonal) supplements from time to time, but it's always usually been a one-off as I haven't seen results which give that great a benefit over a good solid workout plan and a good diet. When I first bought AP, this changed!! I was reading about it before its launch and bought a bottle a few days after....and had to wait ages and ages for it cos it was in such demand at the time! Anyway after my first bottle I bought it every month for a year, only stopping because unfortunately I suffered a very serious injury (non-training related) and was unable to workout for a good 12 months Once I started again...... last 5 months i've bought a bottle every month again! It really helped me get back into it and, although i'm pretty motivated anyway, it helped me see results a little quicker which was something I probably needed at the time quite badly.

3. I'm from the UK. It costs me roughly $80 to buy a bottle at the current currency rate. Its still worth it! You on the other side of the pond can consider yourselves lucky!

4. It's a really versatile product and I feel a bit lost without it.... it gives me loads more energy for my workouts and I feel much stronger and have more stamina at the gym. If I get an uncontrollable urge for a bit of a cheat meal (it happens to most of us after all.....) then AP helps keep the negatives down from a mega intake of carbs. I look more defined when taking it. My muscles are fuller continuously throughout the day.

It works on so many levels, energy, gains, keeps fat gains in check, makes you look more defined and feel better, and I just really love the supplement to sum up!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by yorkshire_boy View Post
    Well, the reason I love this supplement is...... infact there isn't a single reason, i'll go through them in point order!

1. Look at my post count! I've been a regular reader of this forum for a while, but felt inclined to post seems as it was about this supplement...

2. I've experimented with a few different (non-hormonal) supplements from time to time, but it's always usually been a one-off as I haven't seen results which give that great a benefit over a good solid workout plan and a good diet. When I first bought AP, this changed!! I was reading about it before its launch and bought a bottle a few days after....and had to wait ages and ages for it cos it was in such demand at the time! Anyway after my first bottle I bought it every month for a year, only stopping because unfortunately I suffered a very serious injury (non-training related) and was unable to workout for a good 12 months Once I started again...... last 5 months i've bought a bottle every month again! It really helped me get back into it and, although i'm pretty motivated anyway, it helped me see results a little quicker which was something I probably needed at the time quite badly.

3. I'm from the UK. It costs me roughly $80 to buy a bottle at the current currency rate. Its still worth it! You on the other side of the pond can consider yourselves lucky!

4. It's a really versatile product and I feel a bit lost without it.... it gives me loads more energy for my workouts and I feel much stronger and have more stamina at the gym. If I get an uncontrollable urge for a bit of a cheat meal (it happens to most of us after all.....) then AP helps keep the negatives down from a mega intake of carbs. I look more defined when taking it. My muscles are fuller continuously throughout the day.

It works on so many levels, energy, gains, keeps fat gains in check, makes you look more defined and feel better, and I just really love the supplement to sum up!
    their wanting something sort and to the point, not 4 paragraphs long! lol, im just messing with you man! my slogan was wayyy lame so good luck on the stack!

7. I am going to order some of this today. Being an old fart, I need all the help I can get, especially while cutting for the boat and beach, which comes to this part of the woods, for 3 short months.

8. I've gotta be honest here. I'm one of the 11 people on this site who've never tried AP. But damn does it sound like I need to!!! I'm an almost 40 yr old male - 21+ years in the military who could stand to drop about 20-30 lbs of that 'stuff' that has gathered between the knees and the chest over the years. I lift and run several times a week, but it sounds like AP combined with a better diet could really give me the boost I need.

So - if my honest attempt at a free stack doesn't work, I guess I'll just have to buy it.

Thanks.

9. AP would have to be the product ive felt the best on period. Before it i was in love with GXR but when it disappeared i was forced to find a replacement or try to piece together my own version. Thats when i decided to give AP a shot and im glad i did. Now if I can afford it i get it. If i could afford to run it all the time i would. When i first tried it i wasnt expecting a whole lot. I dont recall ever getting carb sleepy, i dont have to watch my pasta intake ( half my family is Italian so.....), I seem to always have energy, my wife gets jealous of how much leaner i look than her , and i always feel swole. The extra energy i seem to get from taking this product allows me to cut back on the stims without even realizing it. I also love to eat. Thankfully God has graced me with a mesomorphic body but my passion for food pushes my metabolism to the limits. AP gives my body a fighting chance againsts that fatty mentality i seem to have. It doesnt help that, like i said, half my family is Italian and my wife is an awesome Brasilian cook. And finally with all the afore mentioned perks when im running AP my positive attitude is through the roof! Work and daily stresses of life make keeping a smile on my face pretty hard but this stuff helps a lot and thats not even what it is marketed to do. There are few supps that have left me wanting more but this is one of them for sure. I have yet to give pslin a go but im sure it just as good if not better. Im looking to give recreate a go as soon a get the funds. leviathan reloaded/dcp is a stack i really enjoyed so im curious how recreate stands up to it on its own. Keep up the good work USP Labs and i will continue to thoroughly enjoy your products

10. I am getting to the bottom of my first bottle of AP and as everyone knows, it works as claimed! I am eating about 30-40 grams of carbs per meal, for 5 of my 6 daily meals, and I am just as lean, and I am stronger, than when I was eating less than 100 grams of carbs per day. So basically I about doubled my carb intake, got stronger, fuller, and didnt get any fatter....
    What I REALLY cant wait for is for summer to be over, so I dont have to worry about any beach type situations, and REALLY up the carbs so I can put on some muscle over the winter.
    I also like AP because it keeps you eating clean. What do I mean by this? You take it, 15-30 minutes later you eat. I dare you to go eat a plate of fettuchine alfredo. Do it. All that fat will WRENCH your stomach and you wont do it again. I know, I did it. Now I stick to oats, sweet potatoes, regular pasta with sauce, wheat pita bread etc.
    A bottle lasts you over a month, and you only need 1 pill 2 or 3 times a day. You dont have to carry around a ziplock of powder, or 6 horsepills, or a foil pack of 10 pills etc. 1 pill, eat. train. recover. Anabolc Pump, the basics, forcefueled.

11. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    I am getting to the bottom of my first bottle of AP and as everyone knows, it works as claimed! I am eating about 30-40 grams of carbs per meal, for 5 of my 6 daily meals, and I am just as lean, and I am stronger, than when I was eating less than 100 grams of carbs per day. So basically I about doubled my carb intake, got stronger, fuller, and didnt get any fatter....
    What I REALLY cant wait for is for summer to be over, so I dont have to worry about any beach type situations, and REALLY up the carbs so I can put on some muscle over the winter.
    I also like AP because it keeps you eating clean. What do I mean by this? You take it, 15-30 minutes later you eat. I dare you to go eat a plate of fettuchine alfredo. Do it. All that fat will WRENCH your stomach and you wont do it again. I know, I did it. Now I stick to oats, sweet potatoes, regular pasta with sauce, wheat pita bread etc.
    A bottle lasts you over a month, and you only need 1 pill 2 or 3 times a day. You dont have to carry around a ziplock of powder, or 6 horsepills, or a foil pack of 10 pills etc. 1 pill, eat. train. recover. Anabolc Pump, the basics, forcefueled.
    Hmmm, I didn't experience that. If anything, then it helped me to utilize all of the calories (albeit, not so clean ones) more efficiently.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

12. Why do I like AP? Because I love eating plates and plates of pasta without gaining fat. It also helps me steer away from unnatural products such as PH's or in the grey products because I already feel like im on something.

Eat a lot, build huge muscles w/ freaky vascularity and lose fat... Yeah, it definately helps me feel like im "on" something.

13. The fact that USP has helped to shed fat while enabling my body to consume carbohydrates in which could never be consumed due to weight gain.. Simply put Anabolic Pump is in a league of it's own and I was blown away by how well it worked for me!After a little experimentation and fine tuning I was able to find what worked best for my body and suddenly it clicked and you begin to see AND feel the results on a daily basis thus you know it's working its magic! The cuts that are provided within a single month's timespan are simply priceless... But I digress who wouldnt want to gain muscle lose fat and feel amazingly pumped while doing so?? And all with a single pill dosed before carb meals.... NO PCT REQUIRED!!!!

14. i want to try ap

15. "Anabolic Pump: It's what separates the carb-counting Sally's from the men."

*excludes AD folk, they gots the grande bolas.
    Please don't hurt me.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

16. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    The fact that USP has helped to shed fat while enabling my body to consume carbohydrates in which could never be consumed due to weight gain.. Simply put Anabolic Pump is in a league of it's own and I was blown away by how well it worked for me!After a little experimentation and fine tuning I was able to find what worked best for my body and suddenly it clicked and you begin to see AND feel the results on a daily basis thus you know it's working its magic! The cuts that are provided within a single month's timespan are simply priceless... But I digress who wouldnt want to gain muscle lose fat and feel amazingly pumped while doing so?? And all with a single pill dosed before carb meals.... NO PCT REQUIRED!!!!
    Box, you'd better post your pictures in your log man.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Hmmm, I didn't experience that. If anything, then it helped me to utilize all of the calories (albeit, not so clean ones) more efficiently.
    ditto on that. Damn now i want some alfredo. Mmmmmm some organic wheat pasta steak medallions and spinach with alfredo sauce. Thats what i want right now lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    triple ditto on that, AP and a pizza izza: FTW!

19. when winner will be announced???

20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    triple ditto on that, AP and a pizza izza: FTW!
    Hell yeah!!! izza:

21. Bumpity Bump!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

22. I've got to admit that before a friend gave me some Recreate and the Test-Booster by USP I had never even heard of them. I ran those two for a month, and absolutely loved the results. (I've posted my experiences before, but here's a link Recreate Feedback thread----Let the games begin! ) Unfortunately when I ran out, I couldn't get either of the two products again, so I decided to look into what else USP makes that might work for me. I stumbled upon Anabolic Pump, and the product description + my love of carbs convinced me this was the right choice, so I ordered two bottles.

I know to do my research before jumping into a product, and so I made sure I knew exactly what AP was, how it works and how best to take it. I read up on it, and after a few days I found my sweet spot of 60g Complex Carbs and about 20g Simple Carbs (Fruits, Berries etc). Once I got the proper carb ratios down the results couldn't have come quicker. I noticed I was getting much more energy from my meals; sure I had upped the carbs a bit but my pre-workout Bagel and Banana seemed to power me through my workouts! I also found I had more endurance in the gym, probably due from eating more carbs without feeling bloated. I guess that for me is the food pump, because I don't think I got any more vascular.

Comparing Recreate to AP is slightly different, but I managed to actually lose a little bit of fat on both. The big difference is with AP I was eating more of the carbs I enjoyed, so for me the AP is sort of my crutch; it helps me lean out while still enjoying the foods I love, which is what it's all about for me. I'm definitely impressed with both of them solo, and so put together this combo would be pretty unbeatable I'd say! If I had more money I'd probably stack on some Powerfull and PSlin, but I think this 1-2 combo is all one needs for a perfect lean bulk.

23. AP is probably one of my favorite supplements so far! I am just starting my second bottle. The results were much more noticeable on this bottle as I am learning how long I need to wait before eating after I take AP. I get good pumps and can work out longer and heavier with AP! Oh and the veins popping out is really cool too! Have not tried Recreate yet, but I am looking at trying that or the Super Cissus next! Can not wait to see what the future holds! USP has put the back into my workouts!

24. Just added P-Slin and AP to my regimen. All GREAT things from the first dose of each! I really, really love these two products and P-Slin did enable me to perform the best workout I can remember doing... Atleast the best workout in a VERY long time. I'm using carbs like gluten-free rice cakes and sugar-free jelly, and Ezekiel bread and sugar-free jelly sandwiches and it's AWESOME!

edit: Oh, and I don't really care for supps that tinker with insulin, etc... I get tired and lethargic with ALA, R-ALA, Na-R-ALA, etc. and with the AP and P-Slin, I make sure to FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS VERBATIM so there's no doubt in my mind I'm screwing it up, and the stuff is bomb! I actually get energized!
    Last edited by Force of Green; 05-17-2008 at 12:39 AM. Reason: forgot something

25. Bump

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

26. I like the AP simply because of my rubbish genetic pre-disposition to carbs. AP allows me to consume more carbs giving me more energy and removing the worry of piling on fat.

27. Quote Originally Posted by flu1d View Post
    I like the AP simply because of my rubbish genetic pre-disposition to carbs. AP allows me to consume more carbs giving me more energy and removing the worry of piling on fat.
    I hear ya on that!

28. I've been using Ap since it was yellow gold and I was a beta tester (yes I know they are different products but you get the point). Anyway I have people ask me constantly about what supplements to take how to train ect ect. and for several years now I've been saying the same thing. "USP labs anabolic pump" is the best product on the market. Everyone in my local vitamin shoppe can attest that for several years I have been asking when are they going to get it? Why don't they carry it? And finally when they said they where going to carry it I would ask "WELL WHERE IS IT!" I have to say that 99% of the people I reccomend it to notice two things. One is they gain about 3/4 to 1/2 and inch on their arms and lose close to an inch off their wastes. Two is they are pumped almost 24/7 and have insane energy in the gym. Bottom line is it works very well, and 9 times out of 10 if it doesn't then you don't know how to eat or train.

29. After studying myself for a long time I have come to the conclusion that the endo part of my meso-endo due to carb sensitivity. When I say sensitivity, I mean sensitive to in a way that does not allocate carbs to muscle tissue.

Many products I have found do a reasonable job of helping get the GLUTs working for me, but AP is the best at it (I am doing P-slin right now which is a waste of money compared to AP).

I still eat a mostly carb-less diet, however, I eat a large serving of "slow" carbs before my workout, and a large serving of slow and fast carbs after. I have gained muscle since I have been low-carbing for years and my muscles are finally getting some glycogen to grow with.

That is not a big deal though...I grow muscle easily. The big deal is that I can eat carbs and have low body-fat. I use AP with glucophase (another good product), and think it is one of the most potent repartitioning stacks available...including the dark side. After all we all know that insulin is one of if not THE most important hormone in bodybuilding, and learning how to manipulate it is key.

Now here is how much I like AP...I don't want free AP. That's right, none. I want you to give my free bottle to an endo-meso for whom low carb works well and is unable to have carbs and abs at the same time. Give them "my" bottle 'cause it will change their life.

30. With Anabolic Pump, I make Carbs my B I T C H!.

Not an entry, just a statement. I already entered with a different post.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Marijuana,metabolize food, just like alcohol and food?
    By socal101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-18-2015, 03:59 PM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 12:02 AM
  3. food giving a pump? feeling deflated
    By sub001 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 10:18 PM
  4. slin give a food pump?
    By mixedup in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 16