The FOOD pump! You want some-NO-You NEED some!

Page 3 of 9 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Bumpity Bump!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.5%

I've got to admit that before a friend gave me some Recreate and the Test-Booster by USP I had never even heard of them. I ran those two for a month, and absolutely loved the results. (I've posted my experiences before, but here's a link Recreate Feedback thread----Let the games begin! ) Unfortunately when I ran out, I couldn't get either of the two products again, so I decided to look into what else USP makes that might work for me. I stumbled upon Anabolic Pump, and the product description + my love of carbs convinced me this was the right choice, so I ordered two bottles.

I know to do my research before jumping into a product, and so I made sure I knew exactly what AP was, how it works and how best to take it. I read up on it, and after a few days I found my sweet spot of 60g Complex Carbs and about 20g Simple Carbs (Fruits, Berries etc). Once I got the proper carb ratios down the results couldn't have come quicker. I noticed I was getting much more energy from my meals; sure I had upped the carbs a bit but my pre-workout Bagel and Banana seemed to power me through my workouts! I also found I had more endurance in the gym, probably due from eating more carbs without feeling bloated. I guess that for me is the food pump, because I don't think I got any more vascular.

Comparing Recreate to AP is slightly different, but I managed to actually lose a little bit of fat on both. The big difference is with AP I was eating more of the carbs I enjoyed, so for me the AP is sort of my crutch; it helps me lean out while still enjoying the foods I love, which is what it's all about for me. I'm definitely impressed with both of them solo, and so put together this combo would be pretty unbeatable I'd say! If I had more money I'd probably stack on some Powerfull and PSlin, but I think this 1-2 combo is all one needs for a perfect lean bulk.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.07%

AP is probably one of my favorite supplements so far! I am just starting my second bottle. The results were much more noticeable on this bottle as I am learning how long I need to wait before eating after I take AP. I get good pumps and can work out longer and heavier with AP! Oh and the veins popping out is really cool too! Have not tried Recreate yet, but I am looking at trying that or the Super Cissus next! Can not wait to see what the future holds! USP has put the back into my workouts!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Just added P-Slin and AP to my regimen. All GREAT things from the first dose of each! I really, really love these two products and P-Slin did enable me to perform the best workout I can remember doing... Atleast the best workout in a VERY long time. I'm using carbs like gluten-free rice cakes and sugar-free jelly, and Ezekiel bread and sugar-free jelly sandwiches and it's AWESOME!

edit: Oh, and I don't really care for supps that tinker with insulin, etc... I get tired and lethargic with ALA, R-ALA, Na-R-ALA, etc. and with the AP and P-Slin, I make sure to FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS VERBATIM so there's no doubt in my mind I'm screwing it up, and the stuff is bomb! I actually get energized!
    Last edited by Force of Green; 05-17-2008 at 01:39 AM. Reason: forgot something
    Freedom means nothing here.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.86%

Bump

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.05%

I like the AP simply because of my rubbish genetic pre-disposition to carbs. AP allows me to consume more carbs giving me more energy and removing the worry of piling on fat.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

Quote Originally Posted by flu1d View Post
    I like the AP simply because of my rubbish genetic pre-disposition to carbs. AP allows me to consume more carbs giving me more energy and removing the worry of piling on fat.
    I hear ya on that!
  8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.15%

I've been using Ap since it was yellow gold and I was a beta tester (yes I know they are different products but you get the point). Anyway I have people ask me constantly about what supplements to take how to train ect ect. and for several years now I've been saying the same thing. "USP labs anabolic pump" is the best product on the market. Everyone in my local vitamin shoppe can attest that for several years I have been asking when are they going to get it? Why don't they carry it? And finally when they said they where going to carry it I would ask "WELL WHERE IS IT!" I have to say that 99% of the people I reccomend it to notice two things. One is they gain about 3/4 to 1/2 and inch on their arms and lose close to an inch off their wastes. Two is they are pumped almost 24/7 and have insane energy in the gym. Bottom line is it works very well, and 9 times out of 10 if it doesn't then you don't know how to eat or train.
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.49%

After studying myself for a long time I have come to the conclusion that the endo part of my meso-endo due to carb sensitivity. When I say sensitivity, I mean sensitive to in a way that does not allocate carbs to muscle tissue.

Many products I have found do a reasonable job of helping get the GLUTs working for me, but AP is the best at it (I am doing P-slin right now which is a waste of money compared to AP).

I still eat a mostly carb-less diet, however, I eat a large serving of "slow" carbs before my workout, and a large serving of slow and fast carbs after. I have gained muscle since I have been low-carbing for years and my muscles are finally getting some glycogen to grow with.

That is not a big deal though...I grow muscle easily. The big deal is that I can eat carbs and have low body-fat. I use AP with glucophase (another good product), and think it is one of the most potent repartitioning stacks available...including the dark side. After all we all know that insulin is one of if not THE most important hormone in bodybuilding, and learning how to manipulate it is key.

Now here is how much I like AP...I don't want free AP. That's right, none. I want you to give my free bottle to an endo-meso for whom low carb works well and is unable to have carbs and abs at the same time. Give them "my" bottle 'cause it will change their life.
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

With Anabolic Pump, I make Carbs my B I T C H!.

Not an entry, just a statement. I already entered with a different post.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.41%

I got my 1st bottle and am interested to see how it works.

Is it useless to take without the intake of carbs 15 minutes later?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%

Anabolic Pump has changed my life!

At first I thought I was a non-responder, but after a week of no results I finally felt the pump and started gaining some extra muscle. Being previously cut I could not attest to losing fat, but I certainly was able to eat a wicked amount of carbs and never feel bloated or gain any weight. My muscles felt much fuller and people around me were starting to comment on my more built figure.

In a month I was in love with AP. I am on my second bottle (no cycles!!!) and still feel the pump and still notice the increase in my gains. AP to me is as important as any protein or multi-vitamin, it essentially enhances the way my body treats carbs, turning them from simple energy to visible gains and energy throughout the day.

AP is a staple supplement.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I have been using Anabolic Pump (and P-Slin) on a daily basis since January 2008. Although I have cycled a few other supplements and stacks during that period of time, I have used Anabolic Pump (and P-Slin) without interruption.

In what follows, I will try to focus briefly on why I like Anabolic Pump.

For me, Anabolic Pump is a truly unique natural non-hormonal anabolic with versatile properties that range from superior nutrient partitioning to potent adaptogenic and antioxidant benefits. Its remarkable ability to demonstrate unparalleled dominance as a “Nutrient Partitioning Intensifier” or an “Accelerated Nutrient Partitioning Potentiator” justifies its best-in-class status in its unique category.

Superior Nutrient Uptake and Potentiation of Positive Effects of Insulin in Skeletal Muscle Cells
    I find Anabolic Pump demonstrates significant effectiveness at improved glucose uptake and amino-acid metabolism. I always ensure I add proteins to my carbohydrate intake after consuming Anabolic Pump. The effects are not just easily noticeable but significant. The optimized uptake of nutrients rapidly leads to an increase in the volume of muscle cells, further enhancing the shuttling of nutrients into skeletal cells. I emphasize nutrients, as opposed to just carbohydrates, because Anabolic Pump, by potentiating the positive effects of insulin, dramatically improves amino-acid (and creatine) transport, as well. As is well-known, insulin is the body’s most anabolic hormone, even more anabolic than testosterone. Insulin is known to be a potent amino acid and creatine transporter, apart from being a non-discriminating glucose disposal agent. By mimicking insulin, Anabolic Pump dramatically improves insulin sensitivity, optimizes amino-acid and creatine uptake, and enhances phosphocreatine-ATP synthesis, ultimately leading to truly “anabolic and vascular pumps” that trigger cellular repair and growth. This underlines the difference between Anabolic Pump and products that deliver nitric-oxide-based vasodilation. While this type of nitric-oxide-based vasodilation is useful for improved nutrient transportation to skeletal muscle, the “pumps” from Anabolic Pump are different because they trigger an anabolic stimulus for growth by exploiting the metabolism of already-available macronutrients, directly and immediately contributing to protein synthesis, nitrogen retention, and hypertrophy.

After taking Anabolic Pump daily for close to half a year, one can legitimately document one of its truly impressive strengths: Permitting one to increase consumption of proteins and carbohydrates while improving the lean-mass-to-total weight ratio! And that without having to workout daily! This alone makes the product worth every cent for me!

Improving Lipid Profile, Stimulating Lipolysis, and Blocking Triglyceride Uptake in Fat Cells
    These are, again, well-known outcomes of Anabolic Pump supplementation. In simple terms, they are flip-sides of Anabolic Pump’s impressive preferential nutrient-partitioning pathway in non-adipose tissue. Proper nutrient partitioning is crucial. As we know, any malfunctioning here may produce metabolic disorders, as abnormalities in biochemical signalling result. Such disorders may include insulin resistance, obesity, chronic fatigue syndrome, and so on. Due to the existence of a minimal metabolic transformation between carbohydrates and fats, the more fats that is burnt, the less that can be stored, and vice versa. The same holds true for carbohydrates, too. Via optimized preferential nutrient partitioning, Anabolic Pump helps to potentiate fat oxidation and improved glucose metabolism.

Other
    One possibly neglected cool benefit of Anabolic Pump is that, by helping to regulate levels of blood sugar and insulin in the blood, Anabolic Pump helps stabilize cravings for sweets and binge-eating, leading to better food choices and improved blood sugar and insulin levels. This has a hormonal impact. By helping the management of sugar cravings, Anabolic Pump may help to raise dopamine and serotonin levels, promoting feelings of well-being. Furthermore, given the inverse relationship between dopamine and prolactin, by supporting an elevation in dopamine levels, Anabolic Pump may promote reductions in prolactin. As increased dopamine and decreased prolactin levels are both triggers for increased testosterone, Anabolic Pump may also support higher testosterone synthesis, leading to an improvement in the testosterone:cortisol ratio. This might suggest a relevance for Anabolic Pump in post-cycle therapy! Just my two cents!

Outlook/Going Forward
    Anabolic Pump is one of the few supplements I intend to take long-term on a daily basis. As it works completely independently of insulin, and as its effects do not diminish over time, because no receptors become desensitized, cycling is neither necessary nor mandatory. This is in spite of the fact that a certain compound in Anabolic Pump has been shown to have a “memory effect”, whereby the results continue for a short while after cessation of supplementation. In any case, having fully integrated Anabolic Pump successfully into my daily ritual, cycling is not an option, as long as I can continue to afford it.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Strat did it again
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

Quote Originally Posted by diminuendo View Post
    After studying myself for a long time I have come to the conclusion that the endo part of my meso-endo due to carb sensitivity. When I say sensitivity, I mean sensitive to in a way that does not allocate carbs to muscle tissue.

Many products I have found do a reasonable job of helping get the GLUTs working for me, but AP is the best at it (I am doing P-slin right now which is a waste of money compared to AP).

I still eat a mostly carb-less diet, however, I eat a large serving of "slow" carbs before my workout, and a large serving of slow and fast carbs after. I have gained muscle since I have been low-carbing for years and my muscles are finally getting some glycogen to grow with.

That is not a big deal though...I grow muscle easily. The big deal is that I can eat carbs and have low body-fat. I use AP with glucophase (another good product), and think it is one of the most potent repartitioning stacks available...including the dark side. After all we all know that insulin is one of if not THE most important hormone in bodybuilding, and learning how to manipulate it is key.

Now here is how much I like AP...I don't want free AP. That's right, none. I want you to give my free bottle to an endo-meso for whom low carb works well and is unable to have carbs and abs at the same time. Give them "my" bottle 'cause it will change their life.
    Damn diggity! I'm going to click the repping tool so I can give you as many reputation rations as I can give at once.
  16. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post

Pretty useless. The whole point of AP is to promote the proper uptake of the carbs, however if you don't eat any carbs, there's nothing for it to do! Are you time-constrained and can only eat say 30 mins after taking the AP or something, because that is OK. Just PLEASE eat carbs with you AP, and find your sweet spot. I like between 60-100g of carbs.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Pretty useless. The whole point of AP is to promote the proper uptake of the carbs, however if you don't eat any carbs, there's nothing for it to do! Are you time-constrained and can only eat say 30 mins after taking the AP or something, because that is OK. Just PLEASE eat carbs with you AP, and find your sweet spot. I like between 60-100g of carbs.
    Yea once you do it rocks!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

I won't do any less than 40 carbs... 50 is good... 60-80 is perfect for post-workout for me. Complex carbs of course.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.88%

So, I figured i post again...lol.
    Day 16, nausea, running to the bathroom, all that subsided by end of last week. Appetite suppression has started to kick in. Strangely enough i am up 7 pounds since start. Amazing. I think I may have gained a tad of fat, but I know my arms are taking most the gain.
    Vascularity has kicked in. I can see them all under the skin on shoulders, chest, and upper arms.
    Sleep is phenomenal. Still sleeping like a baby for a good 6 - 7 hours and feel well rested.
    Strength is way up at the gym. Recovery time between sets has really shortened my workouts which is good because I am pretty busy.
    Thermogenic effects from recreate has kicked in full. I am sweating a lot more than I was a week ago.
    Overall, it feels really good.
    so yep, that is my update and another reason to use AP. Bigger and stronger in two weeks, and oh yeah, I CAN EAT. I am not sitting here starving myself to lose the fat...I just pop some pills, eat some food, lift some weights, and it is allllll good.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7%

i done an AP/P-slin stack earlier this year.Im a carb sensitive person...my maintenance is around 150-200gms per day,with this stack i upped my carbs to 400 and sometimes 450gms of carbs per day.I loved it,i gained a solid 3-4lbs and also lost around 3lbs of fat in 30 days,my strength went up and the pumps were good! Im currently using p-slin as part of a PCT im 2 weeks in and im actually enjoying the PCT more than i did my cycle,i have had better strength gains on the p-slin than the crap cycle i did....if anyone wants to know what i ran PM me.If anyone is interested in reading my log on AP/P-slin PM me for a link.

I know what you're all thinking "strong first post" Well,ive been on another board for around a year and their server has been down for a few days,so their loss is AM's gain
    Last edited by EDog28; 05-19-2008 at 01:08 PM. Reason: length of cycle
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.47%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I have been using Anabolic Pump (and P-Slin) on a daily basis since January 2008. Although I have cycled a few other supplements and stacks during that period of time, I have used Anabolic Pump (and P-Slin) without interruption.

In what follows, I will try to focus briefly on why I like Anabolic Pump.

For me, Anabolic Pump is a truly unique natural non-hormonal anabolic with versatile properties that range from superior nutrient partitioning to potent adaptogenic and antioxidant benefits. Its remarkable ability to demonstrate unparalleled dominance as a “Nutrient Partitioning Intensifier” or an “Accelerated Nutrient Partitioning Potentiator” justifies its best-in-class status in its unique category.

Superior Nutrient Uptake and Potentiation of Positive Effects of Insulin in Skeletal Muscle Cells
    I find Anabolic Pump demonstrates significant effectiveness at improved glucose uptake and amino-acid metabolism. I always ensure I add proteins to my carbohydrate intake after consuming Anabolic Pump. The effects are not just easily noticeable but significant. The optimized uptake of nutrients rapidly leads to an increase in the volume of muscle cells, further enhancing the shuttling of nutrients into skeletal cells. I emphasize nutrients, as opposed to just carbohydrates, because Anabolic Pump, by potentiating the positive effects of insulin, dramatically improves amino-acid (and creatine) transport, as well. As is well-known, insulin is the body’s most anabolic hormone, even more anabolic than testosterone. Insulin is known to be a potent amino acid and creatine transporter, apart from being a non-discriminating glucose disposal agent. By mimicking insulin, Anabolic Pump dramatically improves insulin sensitivity, optimizes amino-acid and creatine uptake, and enhances phosphocreatine-ATP synthesis, ultimately leading to truly “anabolic and vascular pumps” that trigger cellular repair and growth. This underlines the difference between Anabolic Pump and products that deliver nitric-oxide-based vasodilation. While this type of nitric-oxide-based vasodilation is useful for improved nutrient transportation to skeletal muscle, the “pumps” from Anabolic Pump are different because they trigger an anabolic stimulus for growth by exploiting the metabolism of already-available macronutrients, directly and immediately contributing to protein synthesis, nitrogen retention, and hypertrophy.

After taking Anabolic Pump daily for close to half a year, one can legitimately document one of its truly impressive strengths: Permitting one to increase consumption of proteins and carbohydrates while improving the lean-mass-to-total weight ratio! And that without having to workout daily! This alone makes the product worth every cent for me!

Improving Lipid Profile, Stimulating Lipolysis, and Blocking Triglyceride Uptake in Fat Cells
    These are, again, well-known outcomes of Anabolic Pump supplementation. In simple terms, they are flip-sides of Anabolic Pump’s impressive preferential nutrient-partitioning pathway in non-adipose tissue. Proper nutrient partitioning is crucial. As we know, any malfunctioning here may produce metabolic disorders, as abnormalities in biochemical signalling result. Such disorders may include insulin resistance, obesity, chronic fatigue syndrome, and so on. Due to the existence of a minimal metabolic transformation between carbohydrates and fats, the more fats that is burnt, the less that can be stored, and vice versa. The same holds true for carbohydrates, too. Via optimized preferential nutrient partitioning, Anabolic Pump helps to potentiate fat oxidation and improved glucose metabolism.

Other
    One possibly neglected cool benefit of Anabolic Pump is that, by helping to regulate levels of blood sugar and insulin in the blood, Anabolic Pump helps stabilize cravings for sweets and binge-eating, leading to better food choices and improved blood sugar and insulin levels. This has a hormonal impact. By helping the management of sugar cravings, Anabolic Pump may help to raise dopamine and serotonin levels, promoting feelings of well-being. Furthermore, given the inverse relationship between dopamine and prolactin, by supporting an elevation in dopamine levels, Anabolic Pump may promote reductions in prolactin. As increased dopamine and decreased prolactin levels are both triggers for increased testosterone, Anabolic Pump may also support higher testosterone synthesis, leading to an improvement in the testosterone:cortisol ratio. This might suggest a relevance for Anabolic Pump in post-cycle therapy! Just my two cents!

Outlook/Going Forward
    Anabolic Pump is one of the few supplements I intend to take long-term on a daily basis. As it works completely independently of insulin, and as its effects do not diminish over time, because no receptors become desensitized, cycling is neither necessary nor mandatory. This is in spite of the fact that a certain compound in Anabolic Pump has been shown to have a “memory effect”, whereby the results continue for a short while after cessation of supplementation. In any case, having fully integrated Anabolic Pump successfully into my daily ritual, cycling is not an option, as long as I can continue to afford it.
    I think we got the winner
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.88%

Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    I think we got the winner
    I think your mistaken... There will be multiple winners..alothough yea it looks as if Strategicomve def wrecked the competition!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191.8 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.94%

he definately kicked our little a$$
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%

It's a great essay. But the average person looking for a supp is not gonna take the time to read all that and won't necessarily appreciate all that tech talk. Still a great post though. I'm sure he'll be one of the winners. Speaking of which when will we know who won again?
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple83 View Post
    It's a great essay. But the average person looking for a supp is not gonna take the time to read all that and won't necessarily appreciate all that tech talk. Still a great post though. I'm sure he'll be one of the winners. Speaking of which when will we know who won again?
    Agreed.. Had i devoted the time I could've wrote a fantastic essay myself.. although this isnt a write up rather an experience of how you felt...
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

looking forward to seeing who our winners are.
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It's a great essay. But the average person looking for a supp is not gonna take the time to read all that and won't necessarily appreciate all that tech talk....

Just some clarification, without being defensive in any way – no need to be! It is actually irrelevant whether I win or not. That would definitely not influence my positive opinion of Anabolic Pump. In my contribution, I tried to highlight why I like Anabolic Pump, interspersing it with some personal experience. It was not intended to be a write-up. USP Labs has a much better one, not to mention the “AP Manual”! That brings me to the issue of the relevance of my post to the average person. First, it was directed essentially at USPLabs, as they wanted to know why users like Anabolic Pump. Second, any serious athlete, whether average or not, that is turned off by long, informative write-ups (and mine is not a write-up!) on a product they intend to use, should seriously rethink what his or her goal is. Personally, I look for depth in product write-ups. The more detailed they are with useful information, the better my disposition toward that product.

By the way, I hope the "average person looking for a supp", such as Anabolic Pump, will definitely take their time to read the AP Manual, despite its length - you imply they would not!. Reading the AP Manual should make a difference!

One last thing. I find it disgusting to read comments that tend to imply that bodybuilders or sports enthusiasts lack some type of cognitive power, implying a need to prefer communicating with/to them in a writing style more appropriate for kindergarten kids! I think the average (hobby or professional) bodybuilder is much more intelligent than is commonly assumed!

Now, I take my leave!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Thanks for the info.

No, I am not time-constriained, quite the opposite. I just don't eat carbs later in the day.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%

Just some clarification, without being defensive in any way – no need to be! It is actually irrelevant whether I win or not. That would definitely not influence my positive opinion of Anabolic Pump. In my contribution, I tried to highlight why I like Anabolic Pump, interspersing it with some personal experience. It was not intended to be a write-up. USP Labs has a much better one, not to mention the “AP Manual”! That brings me to the issue of the relevance of my post to the average person. First, it was directed essentially at USPLabs, as they wanted to know why users like Anabolic Pump. Second, any serious athlete, whether average or not, that is turned off by long, informative write-ups (and mine is not a write-up!) on a product they intend to use, should seriously rethink what his or her goal is. Personally, I look for depth in product write-ups. The more detailed they are with useful information, the better my disposition toward that product.

By the way, I hope the "average person looking for a supp", such as Anabolic Pump, will definitely take their time to read the AP Manual, despite its length - you imply they would not!. Reading the AP Manual should make a difference!

One last thing. I find it disgusting to read comments that tend to imply that bodybuilders or sports enthusiasts lack some type of cognitive power, implying a need to prefer communicating with/to them in a writing style more appropriate for kindergarten kids! I think the average (hobby or professional) bodybuilder is much more intelligent than is commonly assumed!

Now, I take my leave!

Wow I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings. I'm sorry. Just thought it was a bit wordy. For me personally I don't have a sports nutrition degree and was lost through a lot of that. I didn't mean to imply that any serious bodybuilder or athlete wouldn't appreciate your post but this is the internet and I think there are more than a few people on here who aren't professional bodybuilders. I'm just an average guy who wants bigger muscles and to be in better shape. Please excuse my ignorance and accept my deepest apologies for offending you.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%

Cool

If I don't take carbs with my AP it makes me really run down and tired. I would try @ least 30grams thats about what I take on avg. and I lost fat on AP so don't worry about the carbs late in the day.
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

...Please excuse my ignorance and accept my deepest apologies for offending you.
    No offense understood. And none taken! Just felt a need to clarify one or two things. No hard feelings of any type on my side, bud!
  32. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thanks for the info.

No, I am not time-constriained, quite the opposite. I just don't eat carbs later in the day.
    I too like to limit my carbs in the evenings mostly to veggies. Just keep taking the AP with your high-carb meals in the morning and enjoy

PS Nice grammar strag. I was looking for any mistakes so I could fix it and become your editor-in-chief but you nailed it
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.88%

Wonder when the winners will be announced..... Watch him pick us all...
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I think intellectual fortitude is what draws some of us to this,
    it takes some serious mental stamina to research something well and put it to proper use, weather it be a training routine, supplement, diet plan, or drug.
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I thought this was supposed to end on Sunday...
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%

Mcdonalds Mmmm!

Thought I would bump this thread with a gross unecessary picture.
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%

That guy could use some AP right there!!
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%

Foamy Eats Carbs

Much Respect to the Squirrel. He knows whats up. I would guess he uses AP. Screw low carb!,

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=HA5YNegg4ok&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.36%

When are the winners going to be announced???
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.77%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I thought this was supposed to end on Sunday...

Maybe the thread isn't long enough for him yet? So we will just have to keep bumping it up

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 01:02 AM
  2. food giving a pump? feeling deflated
    By sub001 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 11:18 PM
  3. slin give a food pump?
    By mixedup in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 12:11 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 03:34 AM
  5. Marijuana,metabolize food, just like alcohol and food?
    By socal101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 07:36 PM