The FOOD pump! You want some-NO-You NEED some! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

The FOOD pump! You want some-NO-You NEED some!

Page 2 of 9 First 12347 ... Last

Cool

I am generally carb sensitive and can't stand the bloating I get from them AP takes care of it so I can enjoy all the carbs I want and not have the bloated disgusting feeling I use to get after a big carb meal. I am in contest prep mode now the show is on June 7th. I am for sure using Pslin for my carb load and would love to through in some AP to tip the scale even more in my faver. It will help me stay lean and shredded all summer and still be able to add all the muscle I can. Maybe throughing it a bit more Recreate to help the process and I would love to get my Fiancee on it also to shed a few pounds so she will be more likely to join me at the beach.

You hear of bodybuilders using inslin for the food transport and gaining muscle but who needs inslin when you have AP and Pslin and they won't put you into a coma or screw up your own bodys production of inslin and possibly make you a diabetic for the rest of your life. I suppose that would be considered a plus times 100 for AnabolicPump and Pslin.

MDTS

Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I tried it in January and I've been hooked ever since. Carbs and I don't typically agree with each other, and I've always struggled with staying lean in the mid-section. AP to the rescue. It's allowed me to lean up in my mid-section without having to change anything in my diet. That, along with fuller denser muscles...AP is a beautiful thing :chick:
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.

Talking Anabolic Pump and Smoking Joints

Now that I'm pushing 40, my joints (especially the tendons in my knees and shoulders) are experiencing less lubrication, producing more friction, and "smoking" in the gym. Yes, I'm taking Super Cissus RX, consuming plenty of essential fatty acids, and I've even experimented with OraTropin-1. But even with all of that, there's been a hitch in the healing of my joints.

What's the hitch? Well, it's tied to another problem that I attribute to being middle-aged, namely, the fact that it's more and more difficult to keep my bodyfat levels in check. And, for me, this has meant eating less and less carbohydrates.

Of course, carbohydrates are essential for the manufacturing of new cells that form connective tissues, and they play an important role in optimizing the levels of key hormones that affect joint health. In short, severely restricting carbohydrates isn't ideal for someone like me who suffers from tedonitis and ligament damage.

This has left me in a catch-22: I can either consume more carbohydrates to the benefit of my joints and the detriment of my waist, or I can restrict carbohydrate intake to stay lean and mean while my joints keep barking. I've never been able to escape this dilemma--until recently!

Iíve been using Anabolic Pump for about 14 months now, consuming 30-50 grams of high-quality complex carbohydrates with each dose. Since starting Anabolic Pump, my joints are taking things easier and my waist is actually getting harder! USPLabs has tossed my catch-22 to the curb!

Perhaps there are others here with a situation similar to mine, battling creaky joints with a carb-sensitive metabolism. Or maybe someone here is injured, trying to stay lean while inactively waiting for things to heal, and not thinking much about anabolic supplements until regular training can resume. If either situation is yours, Anabolic Pump might be just the ticket you need.
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    That I think is the most beautiful part, that you can acheive the results of a CKD while still taking in carbs, and not needing to add copious amounts of cardio.
    Yes indeed. I notice it mostly when I am doing seated upper body work like incline DB press or the likes. I have these baggy nylon shorts that hang down to my knee caps. With DB in hands I grab them with my index finger at knee level and tuck them up to the high part of my quads as I am sitting down on the bench so as not to get my junk bunched up when I get seated.

It never fails. I sit there for a few extra moments and look at the definition in my quads. At this point they are cold and not worked for many days already.

The scale is now moving upward slightly but literally all of my weight is transforming before my eyes.

Probably TMI but I just get so excited when at 3 weeks from 43yo I have found something that works this way and so well...without even trying.
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

Together, the two most effective supps that I've used to date to start shredding body fat. I've been using AP for a little over 60 days now and plan on making it a staple in my supp regimen from now on. I'm 34 and haven't seen my abs since high school, but now they are coming through nicely; I also have that cut between my delts and bi's/tri's that has never been there. To say that I'm pleased would not be giving USPLabs any justice. I couldn't recommend this combo to enough people.
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I had a nice run of P-Slin and AP several months back. I didn't like it the first time (AP), but there were other factors that MAY have been in play at the time so USP Labs gave me the tools to give it another shot and sent me the combo. They're a VERY stand-up company and when I used it with a decent amount of carbs, the AP really helped a lot with fullness and keeping the carbs from becoming fat.

I'm VERY sensetive to insulin/glucose management supps and I didn't feel lethargic on AP when I followed the directions.
    Freedom means nothing here.

i like anabolic pump because there is no bull**** or guess work but pure science. It is indeed a innovative and GREAT theory to maximize the activation of GLUT4. However while many supplements do have flashy theories with BIG words like its a science fiction novel(u know what im talking abt ), AP puts the theory into RESULTS. THe pump u feel isn't just vasodilation from nitric oxide products, it is ur muscles getting JACKED with glycogen. However while shoving ur muscles full of glycogen giving u AWESOME energy, it also helps carb sensitive folks like me to freely incorporate carbs into our meals , getting a pump from eating wholemale pasta with chicken breast COME ON! It is possibly one of the best supplements on the market as it utilizes good science to not only make us BIGGER but HEALTHIER (no side effects) as compared to PHs, AIs, Test boosters, Ephedra and etc
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I've taken quite a few bottles of AP since it first came out.

I really like it for non-pre WO meals, while I use P'slin for pre-WO's.
    I like AP because I can add copious amounts of carbohydrates to meals and not feel sluggish/tired/bloated or flat out fat.
    Good example today - forgot my AP bottle at home. Went to lunch with some guys from work at a Lebanese place. Had a chicken shwarma sandwich with hummus.

After a piece of the whole wheat pita bread - I began to feel pretty drowsy. Needed more caffeine than normal to make it through work (and am still a bit tired).
    If I had taken AP - I'm sure I would have felt fine after lunch.

AP seems to bring out vascularity when I do use it pre-WO. It def. gives me pumps (not as much as P'slin - but still good).

I love the nutrient partitioning effects also. I can eat more carbs over a long period while on AP and not gain an appreciable amount of fat.

The other aspect I like is that I don't get a really bad hypo feeling on AP if I don't eat in time. This is why I use AP for non-pre WO meals. Since I may end up at an establishment eating - may take longer to get the food out. I don't end up nearly passing out - as I do with P'slin.

In effect - I think AP is more versatile. I HAVE to use P'Slin when I can absolutely control every detail of the next meal (time, carbs, carb type even).
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    I've taken quite a few bottles of AP since it first came out.

I really like it for non-pre WO meals, while I use P'slin for pre-WO's.
    I like AP because I can add copious amounts of carbohydrates to meals and not feel sluggish/tired/bloated or flat out fat.
    Good example today - forgot my AP bottle at home. Went to lunch with some guys from work at a Lebanese place. Had a chicken shwarma sandwich with hummus.

After a piece of the whole wheat pita bread - I began to feel pretty drowsy. Needed more caffeine than normal to make it through work (and am still a bit tired).
    If I had taken AP - I'm sure I would have felt fine after lunch.

AP seems to bring out vascularity when I do use it pre-WO. It def. gives me pumps (not as much as P'slin - but still good).

I love the nutrient partitioning effects also. I can eat more carbs over a long period while on AP and not gain an appreciable amount of fat.

The other aspect I like is that I don't get a really bad hypo feeling on AP if I don't eat in time. This is why I use AP for non-pre WO meals. Since I may end up at an establishment eating - may take longer to get the food out. I don't end up nearly passing out - as I do with P'slin.

In effect - I think AP is more versatile. I HAVE to use P'Slin when I can absolutely control every detail of the next meal (time, carbs, carb type even).
    Damn knucka, if a piece of the pita bread made you sluggish and drowsy, you may have a gluten intolerance issue... Maybe?
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Hmm. Hadn't thought of that.

I had the wrap - a ton of chicken in a whole pita bread. And another half piece of the pita. Started on a second but realized I should stop.

Edit - was a ton of carbs. Guessing maybe 40 or 50 grams just in the wrap itself.
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Hmm. Hadn't thought of that.

I had the wrap - a ton of chicken in a whole pita bread. And another half piece of the pita. Started on a second but realized I should stop.

Edit - was a ton of carbs. Guessing maybe 40 or 50 grams just in the wrap itself.
    Yeah, it definitely sounds like that could be it... Since I've dropped the gluten out of my diet, I've had much more clarity and energy 'consistency' as opposed to peaks and valleys.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Driving Mass amounts of key nutrients into muscle cells creating an Anabolic environment is a HUGE key to growth, recovery, energy, and strength. This is Real Vasodilatation and a Real Pump. Anabolic Pump is the single most innovative EFFECTIVE supplement to hit the industry in decades.

You can use a NO product pre-workout for its Placebo like effects, but True growth comes from the FOOD pump.

Food Pump=Anabolic Pump.

Food Pump is a Trademark of Anabolic Pump innovated by USPLabs.

1lifeTrainHard!

Jacob Geissler

PS..Just ask Nutraplanet about Anabolic Pump's productivity and repeat customer record in the last 16 months.

PSS..Tell Us why you like Anabolic Pump in this thread. Your entry will be entered in a lottery to win the Recreate/Anabolic Pump stack that is recieving rave reviews for FAT loss, but rapid fat weight loss without muscle loss or losing intensity in the gym!

PSSS..I'll tell you this... the cheaper the response, the cheaper the gifting. The better quality of response. The more I will gift, and I would LIKE to gift a good amount of AP/recreate stacks!
    but....

Oops... wrong section.

Company Promotion is a few subsections below the one you posted this in. I am sure the moderators will be happy to move it down there for you
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  13. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    but....

Oops... wrong section.

Company Promotion is a few subsections below the one you posted this in. I am sure the moderators will be happy to move it down there for you

hater
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

I eat a lot of burritos, Freebirds to be exact. When one consumes his bodyweight in burritos every 2 months, he needs something to help with nutrient partioning. This is where Anabolic Pump comes into play. I can have my daily monster and still lose bodyfat. Way to go USP.
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Bump cause USP said so

Now I know that theres more of you out there and Heres proof straight from our friends and heros @NutraPlanet

Top Sellers
    1. Recreate (90 caps)
    2. Anabolic Pump (90+ caps)

3. Blender Bottle (28 oz)
    4. M-Drol (90 capsules)
    5. Golden FinisH Sample (1 Packet)
    6. KWICK KARB™ (Waxy Maize Starch) (VALUE SIZE 3.3 lb)
    7. 3-AD (90 caps)
    8. PowerFULL (NEW!)(90 caps)
    9. Super Cissus Rx (90+ caps)

10. H-Drol (60 caps)

Plus 40% of the top sellers @ NP are USPLabs products so that speeks for itself right thar!!!!!

Now I must say that my experience with AP was good.I did feel hypo from it on an empty stomach but I never finished the bottle (life happens you know ).Ill give Anabolic Pump and Recreate a shot as Im looking to lean out (significantly) before a bench meet this fall (I need to stay in the 242 class and retain strength and muscle while dropping fat) From all the positive feedback this seems to fit the bill perfectly.

Currently Im prepairing to use a stim based system just to give me a kickstart as I just started training after a long layoff and Im not nearly as concerned about losing muscle as I will be later.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Bump cause USP said so

Now I know that theres more of you out there and Heres proof straight from our friends and heros @NutraPlanet

Top Sellers
    1. Recreate (90 caps)
    2. Anabolic Pump (90+ caps)

3. Blender Bottle (28 oz)
    4. M-Drol (90 capsules)
    5. Golden FinisH Sample (1 Packet)
    6. KWICK KARBô (Waxy Maize Starch) (VALUE SIZE 3.3 lb)
    7. 3-AD (90 caps)
    8. PowerFULL (NEW!)(90 caps)
    9. Super Cissus Rx (90+ caps)

10. H-Drol (60 caps

Now I must say that my experience with AP was good.I did feel hypo from it on an empty stomach but I never finished the bottle (life happens you know ).Ill give Anabolid Pump and Recreate a shot as Im looking to lean out (significantly) before a bench meet this fall (I need to stay in the 242 class and retain strength and muscle while dropping fat) From all the positive feedback this seems to fit the bill perfectly.

Currently Im prepairing to use a stim based system just to give me a kickstart as I just started training after a long layoff and Im not nearly as concerned about losing muscle as I will be later.
    Don't forget about their family...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

I was in the process of editing it as you were making that point.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

mike your a beast in that avy bro...

AP is amazing.....safe, effective non hormonal with results!...

ps....I like p-slin better..haha...but s'all good.
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Thanks good buddy!Im 15lbs down from there due to illness but Im makin a comeback!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Reasons Why I love Anabolic Pump

Well I have been using AP for a while now. I'm not even sure how long because I have been using it for so long. When I first started taking it I was on the Metabolic Diet. On my carb ups I would usually have stomach problems because of my IBS. After taking Anabolic Pump, back when it had those red caps my stomach problems dramatically decreased. What I remember most is NOT having the bloat I commonly associated with the increased carbs. Also it seemed I could eat a lot more and not gain any fat. On carb ups I used to feel slugish and even fell asleep after eating. Once I started taking anabolic pump the feeling of slugishness was replaced with a feeling of increased energy and vitality.

When I first started using it I did have awful gas a few rare times though. You need to know this is easily corrected by changing the type and amount of carbs ingested. The only reason I did get this is because I did go overboard the first few times I used Anabolic Pump. This is easy to do because of the increased appetite. If you are having problems with gas while taking this product you need to read the AP Manual. You need to adjust your diet and your timing of Anabolic Pump. You can't just take Anabolic Pump. You need to use it!. Once you undrstand how to utilize it correctly you WILL benefit from it greatly.
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I've always just crammed the carbs in, knowing that some will facilitate muscle growth, and some will facilitate fat growth. That's been the name of the game for a long time. It was always a bit of a depressing thought. But science can/does prevail, and Anabolic Pump is that science. The future is now. Leaner. Stronger.
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why do I like AP? Because at 230lbs I'm eating less than 2300kcals while cutting, but have still been able to have my much prized Dex/Malto shake PWO! Add in the fact that I've gone from 238lbs 12%BF to 230lbs 7%BF on this program and I'm loving it! I'm using Recreate too - and between the two I've not only retained muscle, I've gained 4.5lbs of it!

I'm cutting in preparation for my wedding - so I am going as hard core, but natural, as I can push myself. I had to scrape the money together, but going with AP has definitely paid off! Being given the next round of my stack would be one freakin' awesome wedding present!
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Why do I like AP? Because at 230lbs I'm eating less than 2300kcals while cutting, but have still been able to have my much prized Dex/Malto shake PWO! Add in the fact that I've gone from 238lbs 12%BF to 230lbs 7%BF on this program and I'm loving it! I'm using Recreate too - and between the two I've not only retained muscle, I've gained 4.5lbs of it!

I'm cutting in preparation for my wedding - so I am going as hard core, but natural, as I can push myself. I had to scrape the money together, but going with AP has definitely paid off! Being given the next round of my stack would be one freakin' awesome wedding present!
    Damn.
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.

Unhappy

Been out of AP for three days and will run out of Recreate tomorrow. Ugh!

Thank God tomorrow is payday....
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Well, the reason I love this supplement is...... infact there isn't a single reason, i'll go through them in point order!

1. Look at my post count! I've been a regular reader of this forum for a while, but felt inclined to post seems as it was about this supplement...

2. I've experimented with a few different (non-hormonal) supplements from time to time, but it's always usually been a one-off as I haven't seen results which give that great a benefit over a good solid workout plan and a good diet. When I first bought AP, this changed!! I was reading about it before its launch and bought a bottle a few days after....and had to wait ages and ages for it cos it was in such demand at the time! Anyway after my first bottle I bought it every month for a year, only stopping because unfortunately I suffered a very serious injury (non-training related) and was unable to workout for a good 12 months Once I started again...... last 5 months i've bought a bottle every month again! It really helped me get back into it and, although i'm pretty motivated anyway, it helped me see results a little quicker which was something I probably needed at the time quite badly.

3. I'm from the UK. It costs me roughly $80 to buy a bottle at the current currency rate. Its still worth it! You on the other side of the pond can consider yourselves lucky!

4. It's a really versatile product and I feel a bit lost without it.... it gives me loads more energy for my workouts and I feel much stronger and have more stamina at the gym. If I get an uncontrollable urge for a bit of a cheat meal (it happens to most of us after all.....) then AP helps keep the negatives down from a mega intake of carbs. I look more defined when taking it. My muscles are fuller continuously throughout the day.

It works on so many levels, energy, gains, keeps fat gains in check, makes you look more defined and feel better, and I just really love the supplement to sum up!
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshire_boy View Post
    Well, the reason I love this supplement is...... infact there isn't a single reason, i'll go through them in point order!

1. Look at my post count! I've been a regular reader of this forum for a while, but felt inclined to post seems as it was about this supplement...

2. I've experimented with a few different (non-hormonal) supplements from time to time, but it's always usually been a one-off as I haven't seen results which give that great a benefit over a good solid workout plan and a good diet. When I first bought AP, this changed!! I was reading about it before its launch and bought a bottle a few days after....and had to wait ages and ages for it cos it was in such demand at the time! Anyway after my first bottle I bought it every month for a year, only stopping because unfortunately I suffered a very serious injury (non-training related) and was unable to workout for a good 12 months Once I started again...... last 5 months i've bought a bottle every month again! It really helped me get back into it and, although i'm pretty motivated anyway, it helped me see results a little quicker which was something I probably needed at the time quite badly.

3. I'm from the UK. It costs me roughly $80 to buy a bottle at the current currency rate. Its still worth it! You on the other side of the pond can consider yourselves lucky!

4. It's a really versatile product and I feel a bit lost without it.... it gives me loads more energy for my workouts and I feel much stronger and have more stamina at the gym. If I get an uncontrollable urge for a bit of a cheat meal (it happens to most of us after all.....) then AP helps keep the negatives down from a mega intake of carbs. I look more defined when taking it. My muscles are fuller continuously throughout the day.

It works on so many levels, energy, gains, keeps fat gains in check, makes you look more defined and feel better, and I just really love the supplement to sum up!
    their wanting something sort and to the point, not 4 paragraphs long! lol, im just messing with you man! my slogan was wayyy lame so good luck on the stack!
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

I am going to order some of this today. Being an old fart, I need all the help I can get, especially while cutting for the boat and beach, which comes to this part of the woods, for 3 short months.
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

I've gotta be honest here. I'm one of the 11 people on this site who've never tried AP. But damn does it sound like I need to!!! I'm an almost 40 yr old male - 21+ years in the military who could stand to drop about 20-30 lbs of that 'stuff' that has gathered between the knees and the chest over the years. I lift and run several times a week, but it sounds like AP combined with a better diet could really give me the boost I need.

So - if my honest attempt at a free stack doesn't work, I guess I'll just have to buy it.

Thanks.
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.

AP would have to be the product ive felt the best on period. Before it i was in love with GXR but when it disappeared i was forced to find a replacement or try to piece together my own version. Thats when i decided to give AP a shot and im glad i did. Now if I can afford it i get it. If i could afford to run it all the time i would. When i first tried it i wasnt expecting a whole lot. I dont recall ever getting carb sleepy, i dont have to watch my pasta intake ( half my family is Italian so.....), I seem to always have energy, my wife gets jealous of how much leaner i look than her , and i always feel swole. The extra energy i seem to get from taking this product allows me to cut back on the stims without even realizing it. I also love to eat. Thankfully God has graced me with a mesomorphic body but my passion for food pushes my metabolism to the limits. AP gives my body a fighting chance againsts that fatty mentality i seem to have. It doesnt help that, like i said, half my family is Italian and my wife is an awesome Brasilian cook. And finally with all the afore mentioned perks when im running AP my positive attitude is through the roof! Work and daily stresses of life make keeping a smile on my face pretty hard but this stuff helps a lot and thats not even what it is marketed to do. There are few supps that have left me wanting more but this is one of them for sure. I have yet to give pslin a go but im sure it just as good if not better. Im looking to give recreate a go as soon a get the funds. leviathan reloaded/dcp is a stack i really enjoyed so im curious how recreate stands up to it on its own. Keep up the good work USP Labs and i will continue to thoroughly enjoy your products

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am getting to the bottom of my first bottle of AP and as everyone knows, it works as claimed! I am eating about 30-40 grams of carbs per meal, for 5 of my 6 daily meals, and I am just as lean, and I am stronger, than when I was eating less than 100 grams of carbs per day. So basically I about doubled my carb intake, got stronger, fuller, and didnt get any fatter....
    What I REALLY cant wait for is for summer to be over, so I dont have to worry about any beach type situations, and REALLY up the carbs so I can put on some muscle over the winter.
    I also like AP because it keeps you eating clean. What do I mean by this? You take it, 15-30 minutes later you eat. I dare you to go eat a plate of fettuchine alfredo. Do it. All that fat will WRENCH your stomach and you wont do it again. I know, I did it. Now I stick to oats, sweet potatoes, regular pasta with sauce, wheat pita bread etc.
    A bottle lasts you over a month, and you only need 1 pill 2 or 3 times a day. You dont have to carry around a ziplock of powder, or 6 horsepills, or a foil pack of 10 pills etc. 1 pill, eat. train. recover. Anabolc Pump, the basics, forcefueled.
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    I am getting to the bottom of my first bottle of AP and as everyone knows, it works as claimed! I am eating about 30-40 grams of carbs per meal, for 5 of my 6 daily meals, and I am just as lean, and I am stronger, than when I was eating less than 100 grams of carbs per day. So basically I about doubled my carb intake, got stronger, fuller, and didnt get any fatter....
    What I REALLY cant wait for is for summer to be over, so I dont have to worry about any beach type situations, and REALLY up the carbs so I can put on some muscle over the winter.
    I also like AP because it keeps you eating clean. What do I mean by this? You take it, 15-30 minutes later you eat. I dare you to go eat a plate of fettuchine alfredo. Do it. All that fat will WRENCH your stomach and you wont do it again. I know, I did it. Now I stick to oats, sweet potatoes, regular pasta with sauce, wheat pita bread etc.
    A bottle lasts you over a month, and you only need 1 pill 2 or 3 times a day. You dont have to carry around a ziplock of powder, or 6 horsepills, or a foil pack of 10 pills etc. 1 pill, eat. train. recover. Anabolc Pump, the basics, forcefueled.
    Hmmm, I didn't experience that. If anything, then it helped me to utilize all of the calories (albeit, not so clean ones) more efficiently.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Why do I like AP? Because I love eating plates and plates of pasta without gaining fat. It also helps me steer away from unnatural products such as PH's or in the grey products because I already feel like im on something.

Eat a lot, build huge muscles w/ freaky vascularity and lose fat... Yeah, it definately helps me feel like im "on" something.
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

The fact that USP has helped to shed fat while enabling my body to consume carbohydrates in which could never be consumed due to weight gain.. Simply put Anabolic Pump is in a league of it's own and I was blown away by how well it worked for me!After a little experimentation and fine tuning I was able to find what worked best for my body and suddenly it clicked and you begin to see AND feel the results on a daily basis thus you know it's working its magic! The cuts that are provided within a single month's timespan are simply priceless... But I digress who wouldnt want to gain muscle lose fat and feel amazingly pumped while doing so?? And all with a single pill dosed before carb meals.... NO PCT REQUIRED!!!!
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

i want to try ap
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

"Anabolic Pump: It's what separates the carb-counting Sally's from the men."

*excludes AD folk, they gots the grande bolas.
    Please don't hurt me.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    The fact that USP has helped to shed fat while enabling my body to consume carbohydrates in which could never be consumed due to weight gain.. Simply put Anabolic Pump is in a league of it's own and I was blown away by how well it worked for me!After a little experimentation and fine tuning I was able to find what worked best for my body and suddenly it clicked and you begin to see AND feel the results on a daily basis thus you know it's working its magic! The cuts that are provided within a single month's timespan are simply priceless... But I digress who wouldnt want to gain muscle lose fat and feel amazingly pumped while doing so?? And all with a single pill dosed before carb meals.... NO PCT REQUIRED!!!!
    Box, you'd better post your pictures in your log man.
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Hmmm, I didn't experience that. If anything, then it helped me to utilize all of the calories (albeit, not so clean ones) more efficiently.
    ditto on that. Damn now i want some alfredo. Mmmmmm some organic wheat pasta steak medallions and spinach with alfredo sauce. Thats what i want right now lol
  38. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    triple ditto on that, AP and a pizza izza: FTW!
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    Stats
    5'9"  191.8 lbs.

when winner will be announced???
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    triple ditto on that, AP and a pizza izza: FTW!
    Hell yeah!!! izza:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 11:02 PM
  2. food giving a pump? feeling deflated
    By sub001 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 09:18 PM
  3. slin give a food pump?
    By mixedup in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 10:11 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 01:34 AM
  5. Marijuana,metabolize food, just like alcohol and food?
    By socal101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 05:36 PM