The FOOD pump! You want some-NO-You NEED some!

Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

1. I dont know if that was to be serious... but **** man... that shlt cracked my ass up!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

2. I'm just searching for "Anabolic Pump" on youtube and posting the videos. Some of them are really funny!.
    •   

3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    Im sorry if this is disapointing.. these are before and after pics of 2 bootles used of AP (about 2 and a half months)
    my english is bad, but I just wanna say AP is my fav. no 1.!!!
    only have 1 before pic (one with no face)
    so boss, I win????

contact me at [email protected]
  4. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I dont know if that was to be serious... but **** man... that shlt cracked my ass up!!!

Adams

He was acting. You can see him break character at the very end. He had me going until the last second.

5. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    He was acting. You can see him break character at the very end. He had me going until the last second.
    Needs to work on the method acting.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

6. You have to sort of turn your head for this one but it is pretty good,

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

7. I've been working on importing a video for a while, but my computer won't play it past 15secs...grrr...

8. Anyone else having trouble with their vids processing to access them?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Anyone else having trouble with their vids processing to access them?
    not me, is your computer stopping the vid after like 2-3 seconds? if so, close out all your programs and run a virus scan that always works for me.

10. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    not me, is your computer stopping the vid after like 2-3 seconds? if so, close out all your programs and run a virus scan that always works for me.
    The vid is uploaded, but it says that it is processing in the "My Videos" section. Oh, and no viruses, I'm on an Apple.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

11. alright well i have no idea then

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The vid is uploaded, but it says that it is processing in the "My Videos" section. Oh, and no viruses, I'm on an Apple.
    Why do you say no viruses cause you are on an apple? A comprimised process is a comprimised process. Apple viruses are less common, but severely on the rise, mostly due to the advent of the IPhone.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

13. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Why do you say no viruses cause you are on an apple? A comprimised process is a comprimised process. Apple viruses are less common, but severely on the rise, mostly due to the advent of the IPhone.

Adams
    There aren't any viruses in the wild for OS X.

14. Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    There aren't any viruses in the wild for OS X.
    Wrong my friend.

From securmac

2.16.2006 News
    Mac OS X Virus Alert - Sophos Anti Virus has found the first 'real virus' for Mac OS X known as OSX/Leap-A or OSX/Oompa-A. The OSX/Leap worm or trojan is spread via instant messenger forwarding itself as a file named 'latestpics.tgz'. When launched the worm attempts to spread via iChat sending itself to the users buddy list. The application will also try to infect the recently used applications.
    Now that was from two years ago. With the growing market of Mac do you really think a hacker/script kiddy is going to idle by and let beloved mac users go?

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

15. I said in the wild. No one I've ever heard of has ever been infected even by that worm. There are theoretical and stuff in the labs but besides the one trojan that required you to enter your administrator password and manually install it there aren't any in the wild actively being spread. I'm not saying it's impossible but so far nothing big has happened. Anyways, leap-a is not much of a threat because the user has to manually install it after expanding the archive. It's hardly a virus, just a trojan.

16. I believe at last count there were approximately 30 infectious viruses for Apples. I have had no viruses in my 5 months with my iMac, though. Leopard has actually treated me quite well.

17. Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    I said in the wild. No one I've ever heard of has ever been infected even by that worm. There are theoretical and stuff in the labs but besides the one trojan that required you to enter your administrator password and manually install it there aren't any in the wild actively being spread. I'm not saying it's impossible but so far nothing big has happened. Anyways, leap-a is not much of a threat because the user has to manually install it after expanding the archive. It's hardly a virus, just a trojan.
    February 17, 2006 6:34 PM

OSX/Leap.A is a worm that targets Apple's OS X operating system, and is the first to be found in the wild.
    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

18. Why do i love anababolic pump?

Because it does exactly what it says on the bottle..N O BULL.

19. bump for winners.........

20. Quote Originally Posted by Nole1 View Post
    bump for winners.........
    Yeo..ive been patiently awaiting the arrival of "the list" of winners..

21. Quote Originally Posted by Nole1 View Post
    bump for winners.........

22. yeah I think Jacob's just giving time for people who are opting to do a video to get theirs in. just my speculation. Written portion of the contest is definitely lagging though.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    yeah I think Jacob's just giving time for people who are opting to do a video to get theirs in. just my speculation. Written portion of the contest is definitely lagging though.
    haha to say the least.....

24. How about this USP reps?

What is USPLabs Anabolic Pump?

It's a muscle building supplement with a cult following built from word-of -mouth, lifter to lifter, not fancy or misleading advertising...but lets not get drawn into the technical here.

It's about harnessing quality, nature's-own food to get results. More muscle, less fat.

Anabolic Pump directs nutrients to your muscles - you will feel it before lifting, and you will certainly feel it after. Fuller, harder muscles for longer.

Aren't on Anabolic Pump yet? We all are. USP Labs for life!

Damn, maybe I should work for MT??

25. Bump for winners. Fatty needs some Recreate.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2016, 04:49 PM
  2. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 01:55 PM
  3. King Taco All meat Burrito (no tortilla) -need some help
    By socal101 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 08:22 PM
  4. If you want some TriMax...
    By custom in forum Supplements