Core ZAP **Testers Apply Here**

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards

[size=+2]Core ZAP[/size]

Now is your chance to test Core Nutritionals new preworkout formula Core Zap. We are looking for people who have tried the other top preworkout products on the market in order to really put Zap to the test. Testers will be chosen in 7-10 days and we will likely pick about 4-6 testers, based on how many quality applications we receive. Here is a little about the product.

Core ZAP is the ultimate preworkout energy, focus, and strength supplement. Take your physique to the next level and experience the following with Core ZAP:
- Jitter free, yet extreme energy
- Awesome mental focus, clarity, and increased memory
- Significant strength and performance increases
- Increased sense of well being
- Increased metabolism and fat loss
- Increased libido and aggression

We are very excited to bring this product to you all. Doug Miller has been using a prototype of this preworkout for the past couple of weeks and it has been awesome.

As always, we try to let the consumer know what EXACTLY is in our product and don't hide behind false promises and proprietary blends.

Each serving has:
Epimedium (Icariin 50%) 250 mg
Geranium (1,3-Dimethylpentylamine) 40 mg
Sulbutiamine 500 mg
L-Tyrosine 1000 mg
Caffeine 200 mg

Enjoy!

Tester Requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of product.
- Must post a detailed log here on AM and at bb.com
- Must not have any medical condition
- Must maintain current supplement protocol for duration of log
- No pending logs or reviews from any other supplement company

Disclaimer: By applying, you confirm that you have read the conditions and agree to them. BE SURE YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS IN ENTIRETY BEFORE APPLYING.

Application Information:
Weight:

Training experience:

Current Training Goals:

Training Schedule/Protocol:

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Medical Condition(s):

Current Supplements:

Supplement History (In particular other preworkout products such as RPM, etc.):

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:

Tell me why I should select YOU?​

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, not to sure if I qualify... I am currently running a log (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/91720-watch-me-grow-3.html#post1346801 ) unsponsored and not including a pre-workout supplement. I have taken superpump250, no-xplode, horsepower, endo, rpm... the list goes on and on. (Really)

I would love to give it a try as I was going to be including superpump250 (haven;t ordered it yet)

all my stats and info are on my log. Thanks for humoring my request.

Aside from that, you should select me because I will give a honest, detailed and entertaining review of your supplement. and cause .... well thats all I got, but COMON MAN!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established

Weight:211

Training experience:8 years

Current Training Goals: Gain 10lbs over summer, drop .1 off of 40 time, increase strength

Training Schedule/Protocol: Modified westside program and 1 strongman day per week, 6 day week.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Plyometric, sprint, strongman, cardio every 6 days

Medical Condition(s):NONE

Current Supplements:Anabolic Pump, whey, vit c, fish oil, Xtend

Supplement History (In particular other preworkout products such as RPM, etc.): NO Xplode, NOS blast, Anabolic Pump, powerfull, cellmass, shock therapy, storm.

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/91293-hateful-s-journey.html

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes

Tell me why I should select YOU? I am a college athlete in my senior year training for my final season of football. I workout first thing in the morning so a good boost would be a huge plus to get me going at 6 AM. I keep a very detailed log and am really interested in the ingredients in ZAP.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Damn would love to jump on this, but am going stim free for the next month or so. Best of luck to the applicatants and the eventual testers.

Get swole brethren.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Weight:
223​
Training experience:
8 years, 2 serious​
Current Training Goals:
Recomp/Strength​
5 day modified Westside​
2 day interval training​
Medical Condition(s):
N/A​
Current Supplements:
Staples: Anabolic Pump. Currently Logging RPM, Drive, X-Factor ending June 1​
Pslin, RPM, R4W, Nitroshock, Vasocharge, Clearshot, NO Xplode. I have also sampled various other companies products such as superpump and cold fusion.​
Ofcourse​
Tell me why I should select YOU?
I have tried many different pre-workout supplements, including homemade ones from bulks. I guarantee a detailed log on whatever sites you would like. I will follow any protocols or requests you would have for the log. I am dedicated to my training and have made it top priority in my life, no missed workouts or incomplete sessions. Also I have participated in a few sponsored logs so you can verify that I will not take the product without providing detailed feedback.​

Good Luck to everyone else, this would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to complete a log!​

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give this product a whirl but I'll sit this one out. Give someone else a chance. :)

x2 for pmiller383

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

[size=+2]Core ZAP[/size]

Now is your chance to test Core Nutritionals new preworkout formula Core Zap. We are looking for people who have tried the other top preworkout products on the market in order to really put Zap to the test. Testers will be chosen in 7-10 days and we will likely pick about 4-6 testers, based on how many quality applications we receive. Here is a little about the product.

Core ZAP is the ultimate preworkout energy, focus, and strength supplement. Take your physique to the next level and experience the following with Core ZAP:
- Jitter free, yet extreme energy
- Awesome mental focus, clarity, and increased memory
- Significant strength and performance increases
- Increased sense of well being
- Increased metabolism and fat loss
- Increased libido and aggression

We are very excited to bring this product to you all. Doug Miller has been using a prototype of this preworkout for the past couple of weeks and it has been awesome.

As always, we try to let the consumer know what EXACTLY is in our product and don't hide behind false promises and proprietary blends.

Each serving has:
Epimedium (Icariin 50%) 250 mg
Geranium (1,3-Dimethylpentylamine) 40 mg
Sulbutiamine 500 mg
L-Tyrosine 1000 mg
Caffeine 200 mg

Enjoy!

Tester Requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of product.
- Must post a detailed log here on AM and at bb.com
- Must not have any medical condition
- Must maintain current supplement protocol for duration of log
- No pending logs or reviews from any other supplement company

Disclaimer: By applying, you confirm that you have read the conditions and agree to them. BE SURE YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS IN ENTIRETY BEFORE APPLYING.

Application Information:
Weight:

Training experience:

Current Training Goals:

Medical Condition(s):

Current Supplements:

Tell me why I should select YOU?​
when are the products looking to be sent out?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
PMILLER=Awesome candidate. man knows how to get his swole on & post a great log. Too bad im running hypertop-x next month

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be all over this as well, but will be running a sponsored log on 2 months of hypertrop x.

good luck all

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised to see the lack of interest here ! It's another encapsulated pre-workout booster, how could ya'll not be on it ?!

I'm scheduled to do a PEA log for Unique Nutrition, dosing in the AM only. But if an additional tester of ZAP is needed, I'm all ears, ready to do a thorough log using it prior to my PM workout!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sulbutiamine+Geranium alone is an awesome pre-WO stack. Where the fvck is the interest in this??

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Profile looks very solid guys, nice job. :D

Good luck to all that have applied.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Still taking apps?

Application Information:Steve Nuechterlein

Weight:200

Training experience:25 yrs

Current Training Goals:2 competitions upcoming

Training Schedule/Protocol:currently 1 bodypart/day 5x weekly

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:none

Medical Condition(s):none

Current Supplements:p-Slin/AP, Xtend, Vasocharge, Beverly SuperPak, Recreate, PowerFULL, SuperCisusRX

Supplement History (In particular other preworkout products such as RPM, etc.): umm, I have a healthy background as far as past supplement usage; current regiment consists mainly of USPlabs & Beverly International; have tried many different things to settle on these tho..

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/86125-precontest-supp-thread-12.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/92436-poseidon-review.html

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: sure;)

Tell me why I should select YOU? I believe I can give a decent review & isolate the effects, giving an objective overview of results (not to mention, I'm also a client, just ordered some Core products!)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zap interested me when Doug posted the initial writeup. I was curious about how effective the Icariin pre-WO would feel. I just started my X Factor log on Friday though, and so I won't be able to start something new for a while otherwise I'd give ZAP a shot.
Geranamine is quite fun though, good luck testers :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
if it can hold off like a month or so i would love to try this. i have read up on core products and like the ingredient profiles. I am more particularily intrested in ABC though. good luck finding candidates!

gilt21

Awards
this stuff sounds really good i would really like to try it and make a log out of it

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
tyrosine and caffine plus geranium is a fun mix

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck to the testers this looks like a very nice formulation :)

i would apply but i am on recreate at the moment and don't know if i should add any stims on top of that..regardless i will try this out in the fall on my bulk

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
That is a kick ass looking mix. Geranium, tyrosine and sulbutiamine is just about perfect.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Only three applicants still ?!

... strange ..
I am pretty surprised myself, this stuff looks like a solid formula from a company with a good reputation. Oh well maybe they are all scared....

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I am in disbelief that there aren't 3 pages of apps already. Am I the only one who really sees the potential?

Weight:200

Training experience: 8 years

Current Training Goals: Stay very lean and slowly add LBM.

Training Schedule/Protocol: Following kind of a different program right now you could probably label it "8x8 Program", but its basically very very low rest times and really high volume....focused on hypertrophy.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 30 min of HIIT every night.

Medical Condition(s): None

Current Supplements: PCS, and Paravol.

Supplement History (In particular other preworkout products such as RPM, etc.): Basically every preworkout you can think of. Definitely all of the popular ones.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Before/during/after.

Tell me why I should select YOU? Because I take my training seriously and I am not going to post a bunch of BS in my log that doesn't matter. Clear, concise, and to the point. Just like this product, and great list of solid ingredients with no BS. And I have a very nice rating system ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea this is pretty sorry that so few people have applied...if i don't see any more apps tonite i think i will throw mine in anyways

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
yea this is pretty sorry that so few people have applied...if i don't see any more apps tonite i think i will throw mine in anyways
Their loss LOL. This product is just plain sweet! We look to pick testers on Monday.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hmm how about double stacking this with hypertrop-x? would you be down with that? if so i will gladly put my app in!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Texas CORE APPLICATION

Weight: 155-160

Training experience:
-4 months SOLID SOLID lifting
-3 years off and on intensity training
-Wrestling, MMA, Football, Track & Field

Current Training Goals:
-Get to 165 maintaining my 7-9 Bf%

monday-chest, tricep
tuesday-off, abs, cardio
wednesday-back, bicep
thursday-off, abs, cardio
friday-leg, shoulder
saturday-off, abs, cardio
sunday-Light Full body

1 mile daily, 4 miles on cardio days
30 min on stair master on cardio days

Medical Condition(s):
none
Current Supplements:
-Champion Nutrition
-RPM
-Neovar

RPM, SuperPump 250, Ragnarok, White Flood, No 3 overload, fast twitch, Redline, ripped fuel

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/91483-texas-gettin-game.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/87349-texaslifter-puttin-swoleness.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/92265-texaslifters-stoked-mini.html

I do it anyways :afro:

-i give detailed informative logs.
-I am honest in my review
-take pictures every 1-2 weeks
-update weight weekly
-answers any question people may have
-like expanding my knowlege over supplements
-i am well repected on AM for my logs and knowlege at my age and everyone who reads my logs enjoys them!

:dance:

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm how about double stacking this with hypertrop-x? would you be down with that? if so i will gladly put my app in!!
And PEA ? I'll be running it for Unique Nutrition.. In case ya need another tester, let me know.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
How many people will you be choosing??? I might submit an app....Everyone always enjoys a log from the box man...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Great looking product guys...easily my favorite preworkout formulation so far of the ones I have seen.

Lets see how the real world results pan out!:woohoo:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established

Weight:187

Training experience:5 years (2 serious)

Current Training Goals: Recomp, to increase size for a huge comp next year as well as staying lean as I have a few boxing tourneys coming up!

Day 1 Back/Bi's
Day 2 Chest/Tris
Day3 Legs
Day4 Delts/Traps
Ive just implemented this training plan (this was my first week) therefore im getting all of the kinks out...
When doing Cardio its usually between 3-5 miles of fast paced often times with HIIT in between...As summer approaches I will be logging well over 500+ miles in a timespan of 2 1/2 months to prepare for cross country next year
Medical Condition(s):NONE
Current Supplements:Liver tabs, BCAA's, Lipo PM, Hemodraulix(on occasional workout days) IN NEED of a pre workout supp...not taking any caff or pre wo supp at the moment

Supplement History (In particular other preworkout products such as RPM, etc.):RPM, BLAST,Ragnarok, Leviathan Reloaded,epherda,clen,Venom,Drive,White Flood,Hardcore Shred XS,Cordygen 5,Dialene 4,Pslin,Anabolic Pump,ProCosanoid,Speed w/Cyclicone(LG Sciences)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/89274-boxmeman-s-high.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/88690-blast-sponsored-tha.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/86540-boxmeman-s-simple.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/84113-ragin-rok-sponsored.html

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Most likely
Tell me why I should select YOU: Everyone enjoys a log from the box, and ive received or logged products for the vast majority of the companies here at AM, and enjoy giving my honest opinion and feedback on products!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 185

Training experience: hardcore 3 months on and off 3 years

Current Training Goals:drop 2-3 more % in bf to 10% bf. bench max 250. recomp is complete, time to build hardcore

Training Schedule/Protocol:alternate upper and lower
3 upper body
-alternate chest triceps biceps shoulders back traps
3 lower body
-squats hack squat leg press hammy lift calve raise
1 day off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: racketball daily 1-2 hour
light jog 2-3 days a week 20-30 mins at 8-10 mph

Current Supplements:
whey protein
NO explode (samples)

Supplement History: RPM, Neovar, NO explode, hyper pump, Drive, BUZZ SAW

Dboyzl's rpm*neovar stack

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: yes, weekly or bi-weekly

BB'ing is more than just a way to relieve stress to me, its a way to improve my life. Since i started back up i've been more focused and confident. When i goto the gym i put in my full effort, i dont stop when my body gets fatigued, i push myself every day. WO'ing out is not physical. Its mental. I know that if i were chosen i would be able to represent Core proudly. I can tell when something is affecting my body and would gladly exploit those details on here and bb.com.

Thanks
-Dboyzl

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Weight: 185

Training experience: hardcore 3 months on and off 3 years

Current Training Goals:drop 2-3 more % in bf to 10% bf. bench max 250. recomp is complete, time to build hardcore

Training Schedule/Protocol:alternate upper and lower
3 upper body
-alternate chest triceps biceps shoulders back traps
3 lower body
-squats hack squat leg press hammy lift calve raise
1 day off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: racketball daily 1-2 hour
light jog 2-3 days a week 20-30 mins at 8-10 mph

Current Supplements:
whey protein
NO explode (samples)

Supplement History: RPM, Neovar, NO explode, hyper pump, Drive, BUZZ SAW

Dboyzl's rpm*neovar stack

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: yes, weekly or bi-weekly

BB'ing is more than just a way to relieve stress to me, its a way to improve my life. Since i started back up i've been more focused and confident. When i goto the gym i put in my full effort, i dont stop when my body gets fatigued, i push myself every day. WO'ing out is not physical. Its mental. I know that if i were chosen i would be able to represent Core proudly. I can tell when something is affecting my body and would gladly exploit those details on here and bb.com.

Thanks
-Dboyzl
I just had to say something .. Drumma, working out is a little bit physical, isn't it ?! ;)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
lmao. he does virtual reality working out. therefore its all mental. good app though D

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
hold on before i answer that, let me go slit my wrists :type::frustrate

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Application Information:

Weight:~170lbs

Training experience:Been training since freshman year of highschool for football and about 1.5 years of more hypertrophy specific training.

Current Training Goals:Currently cutting to try and get to my lowest bodyfat % ever then lean bulk for rest of summer.

Monday:Upper Body Power
Tuesday:Lower Body Power
Wednesday:Off
Thursday: Chest/Bis/Shoulders
Friday: Legs
Saturday: Back/tris
Sunday:Off

3 days a week of sprint intervals on track(done either on off days or 6-8 hours apart from lifting)

Medical Condition(s): N/A

Current Supplements: Anabolic Pump, Recreate, Swell, and Poseidon

Supplement History (In particular other preworkout products such as RPM, etc.): R4W, RPM, Powerjolt, Ragnarok, Whiteflood

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/90900-bolt-s-secret.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/85993-bolt-s-usp.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80774-bolt-blacks-out.html

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:If there is a strong visible difference before and after then i will post pics

Because i am dedicated, take my lifting seriously, have free time to do a log, would love to try some CORE products, and i am just cool :afro:​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Bolt, when was your Bday? Last app I seen of yours I though you were only 18.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tomato head

tomato head

Awards
42 y/o This Thursday!! Yea!!! That sucks..

6ft

204lb last weigh in.

Training for 3 years (more serious in the last 6 to 8 months)

old school split

Chest and light tri's

Back and light bi's

Legs

Shoulders

Arm's heavy!

Abs workouts 4 days a week and cardio 3 20min days per week now and will go to 5 days 45 min during cut.

Clean diet (OK OK I DO HAVE A BEER NOW AND THEN!!)

Still Ugly as hell but I don't think your product will help that!

Currently bulking and Epi cycle will finish in two weeks.

Goals: looking to add 5 more pounds in the next two weeks, then cut for 6 weeks. Hoping for minimal loss of the gains made. Looking to show my old a$$ abs this summer!

Is this stackable with a designer? would be great to start it during the last week of my cycle and really blast out that week!

Would be cool to try!

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
aww man, embrace that sh!t! nothing wrong with aging -- it's inevitable! just don't get old, that's all!

Happy Birthday!
Thanks

That’s why I am here and in the gym. I had a 22 y/o kid at the gym come up to me today and ask me how he gets his shoulders to look like mine........that rocks! I know it’s just a number but it still sucks that it keeps getting bigger. So to fight it I KEEP GETTING BIGGER!!!! I plan on being a bad A$$ 50 y/o.
Thanks for the encouragement Snagency.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Alright guys, here we go. Please remember we are asking our testers to post a log both here and on bb.com. Please send me a PM with your name and address as soon as possible. We are looking to get these sent out next Tuesday.

Tester #1: pmiller383

Tester #2: snagency

Tester #3: bLacKjAck

Tester #4: boxmeman

Tester #5: bolt10

Congrats to those selected. It was a very difficult decision. Thanks to everyone who applied. I encourage all of you to apply the next time we do a promo like this.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
COOL! Thank you Core Nutritionals, looking forward to this opportunity!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
congrats guys! bummer im not one of them, but it was a solid group who applied. how about one more tester to put it at 6? ha JK good luck guys looking forward to reading the logs