Core ZAP **Testers Apply Here**

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am last on the list!! :mad: :p wait i guess its bc i was the last to apply ;) thanks for the chance to try this info sent in a sec!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
i am last on the list!! :mad: :p wait i guess its bc i was the last to apply ;) thanks for the chance to try this info sent in a sec!
Yea its obvious the names arent in order otherwise...as far as rankings I'd be #1...but I think the whole "#5" fits you rather well, Bolt... LMFAO!!:toofunny:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea its obvious the names arent in order otherwise...as far as rankings I'd be #1...but I think the whole "#5" fits you rather well, Bolt... LMFAO!!:toofunny:
O i see how it is man :aargh:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The list definitely went from coolest ( #1-4 Tie ) to Biggest Chump ( #5 by a country mile Bolt)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
o i see how it is pick on the youngest guy in the group :rolleyes:

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the winners. ZAP should be shipping out to all testers today.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
~ John I think they already picked the testers lol.

Keep an eye out for logs though and you will get a good idea if you will want to purchase some to give it a go.

Hey Doug,

So how soon do you think it will be before ZAP hits the shelves at Nutra? Waiting to see how this testing goes (is this beta testing btw?) or do you have a set date in mind?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine has arrived...will post a link to my log in here by tomorrow night! So be ready

o and the packaging looks tight

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Hoping mine came today or will come in tomorrow!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Of course in this case the old rhyme holds true :
First is the worst
So don't think you are off the chump wagon yet :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Mine came today too!!! Log will start monday folks.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Fellas - Remember to not change anything else but add ZAP. If you are currently on a preworkout NO/caffeine supplement, you can continue to use it but you may want to cut the dosage of that down.

Initial reports are showing great euphoric feelings. Please keep an eye out for this.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey COREDOUG, i was researchn your product and everything looks great with it ,i love pre-workout supp's.Only problem is how will anyone know if your product is anygood sence alot of your loggers are allready logging other pre-workout supps,it jus sends mixed messages to the consumer because there not knowing if the product in question is causing the great results or if its a combination,and at that point your loosing some business cause it's endorsing someon elses product too.A clear solution would be to run them seperate and then let logger be JudgE of BEST OVER ALL RESULT.But then again thats just my opinion and i've read a few other posts stating same.Other than that can't wait to check out the logs.I make alot of my buying decisions of supplements from logs ran here at ANABOLICMINDS.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lmfao we may be logging another pre wo supp.but this is a stim..I think most can seperate the stim feeling from something Beta Alainine, and Leucine will provide...Nonetheless thats my take, everyone has there own opinion on the matter..

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I know for my log Core Zap will be my own preworkout supplement, I plan to continue using Anabolic Pump throughout the day and my normal intraworkout concotion of Amino's and carbs though, but that will not have any effect on this product.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only thing i am taking pre-workout is carbs and aminos. Adding this in will be a breeze to notice any difference(and i already noted some with half-dose today...look for my log to be up soon)

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. I personally had every intention of stacking this w/ Recreate prior to workout (think this would just be a SICK combo).. but I do see the point made..
What say you Doug? I can split the two products up if that's the way you want it logged; would prefer not to tho since I am at a serious fat-loss stage in my contest prep (Recreate is just awesome for this purpose before training). I believe I can distinguish the products' effectiveness & isolate the reported effects, but I don't want there to be a credibility issue such as johnjessica brings up..

Hmm.. I personally had every intention of stacking this w/ Recreate prior to workout (think this would just be a SICK combo).. but I do see the point made..
What say you Doug? I can split the two products up if that's the way you want it logged; would prefer not to tho since I am at a serious fat-loss stage in my contest prep (Recreate is just awesome for this purpose before training). I believe I can distinguish the products' effectiveness & isolate the reported effects, but I don't want there to be a credibility issue such as johnjessica brings up..
send me your schedule again by e-mail and I will figure the best scenario.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh nice undercover work there Core guys, my package came today with a Scivation label on the box... had me wondering there for a second(??).
COOL! Gonna get this rocking tomorrow (solo) with some fasted training first thing in the a.m.! I'm out of Recreate for the moment anyway, so the stacking issue is moot..

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
lmfao we may be logging another pre wo supp.but this is a stim..I think most can seperate the stim feeling from something Beta Alainine, and Leucine will provide...Nonetheless thats my take, everyone has there own opinion on the matter..

What he said. Stacking CoreZAP and sizeon or CoreABC is actually something that I would recommend because they are completely different. What I don't want to see is people running ZAP and RPM, AMP, or STIM X. I want people to use ZAP how they would with there normal routine.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Oh nice undercover work there Core guys, my package came today with a Scivation label on the box... had me wondering there for a second(??).
COOL! Gonna get this rocking tomorrow (solo) with some fasted training first thing in the a.m.! I'm out of Recreate for the moment anyway, so the stacking issue is moot..
ZAP and Recreate would be a sick stack. Recreate does not have a huge stimulating effect (it is ridiculously thermogenic though). I have plenty of testers and would like to hear about this stack.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see your logs,very excited about this product.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Well i guess i'm not (most) those ingredients seem to work actually the same for me,no way for me personally to know which was doing the job.I've had alot of stims/ba/leucine products.But good luck hope the stack works great.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ZAP and Recreate would be a sick stack. Recreate does not have a huge stimulating effect (it is ridiculously thermogenic though). I have plenty of testers and would like to hear about this stack.
Cool deal. I will run this stack when my Recreate gets here..
Just a quick sneak peak review as a prelude to my log - this morning's fasted training just running the ZAP was off the hook; energy level insane, sweatin' like a dog! VERY favorable first impression! Log will be up by Monday..

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Hey guys, if you could post a link to your logs in this thread once they are up, that would be great. Looking forward to your feedback.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Application Information:

Weight:211

Training experience: 12 months

Current Training Goals: Strength/mass

Training Schedule/Protocol: 4 day split

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 1-2 week

Medical Condition(s):

Current Supplements: Anabolic Pump, PSlin, PowerFull, HumanOvar, Creatine

Supplement History (In particular other preworkout products such as RPM, etc.): NO Xplode, PSLin, Drive, RPM, Caffine

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: none

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Sure

Tell me why I should select YOU? Have an analytical mind and write research reports for a living.

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
A little late jake.. people are running sponsored logs all over the place. However it's already in the stores so I would highly recommend picking it up!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A little late jake.. people are running sponsored logs all over the place. However it's already in the stores so I would highly recommend picking it up!
yeah, I kinda figured that - only just discovered the product - Im reading great feedback when stacked with PowerFull - would you believe NP is sold out already?

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I kinda figured that - only just discovered the product - Im reading great feedback when stacked with PowerFull - would you believe NP is sold out already?
Actually that doesn't surprise me