Who wants to get LIT with a Titan?

Page 12 of 12 First ... 101112

1. Here we go guys..

Gonna get HOTT with RXS Radiate

Gonna get HOTT with RXS Radiate
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

2. I received My RXS Radiate today!
    •   

3. Mine got delivered to my apartments clubhouse and they closed before I got back from work, I have to wait until Monday now
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cooter Flap View Post
    Mine got delivered to my apartments clubhouse and they closed before I got back from work, I have to wait until Monday now
    No bueno
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    I received My RXS Radiate today!
    H3ll yeah!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cooter Flap View Post
    Mine got delivered to my apartments clubhouse and they closed before I got back from work, I have to wait until Monday now
    Lol that may or may not have something to do with the way I entered your username on the mailing slip.... "cooter flap" lol
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Lol that may or may not have something to do with the way I entered your username on the mailing slip.... "cooter flap" lol
    Touché!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

8. So my package got sent to my apartment's clubhouse instead of my actual apartment so I had to walk down there and pick it up. Couple pretty attractive girls around my age work there and as I walk in they say, "hey you have this package with this really weird name on it" At this point I am super confused wtf they're talking about and then it hit me. @FireTitan or whoever sent it had to have put "cooter flap" on the package and sure enough here it is hahaha most awkward encounter of my life trying to explain myself. "Is that a word for a vagina" "Thats really weird" Reputation is tarnished with the ladies, but makes for a great story.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    So my package got sent to my apartment's clubhouse instead of my actual apartment so I had to walk down there and pick it up. Couple pretty attractive girls around my age work there and as I walk in they say, "hey you have this package with this really weird name on it" At this point I am super confused wtf they're talking about and then it hit me. @FireTitan or whoever sent it had to have put "cooter flap" on the package and sure enough here it is hahaha most awkward encounter of my life trying to explain myself. "Is that a word for a vagina" "Thats really weird" Reputation is tarnished with the ladies, but makes for a great story.
    Lmao! You're welcome
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

10. Reputation not ruined....its only intrigued them.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

11. Hahahaha!
    I <3 Carbs

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    So my package got sent to my apartment's clubhouse instead of my actual apartment so I had to walk down there and pick it up. Couple pretty attractive girls around my age work there and as I walk in they say, "hey you have this package with this really weird name on it" At this point I am super confused wtf they're talking about and then it hit me. @FireTitan or whoever sent it had to have put "cooter flap" on the package and sure enough here it is hahaha most awkward encounter of my life trying to explain myself. "Is that a word for a vagina" "Thats really weird" Reputation is tarnished with the ladies, but makes for a great story.
    I bet they really like it! wish i could have been there. LMFAO....
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    Triggered

14. Log is Up! @BEAST73 PUTTING RXS RADIATE to The Test!

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    So you're assuming you had a reputation prior to this??

Good stuff though!! Shows that somebody was paying attention!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

16. I used to do a lot of business with a company and the guy I delt with I would address his packages To; ..... "Muffin Top"......... he said the girls in his office would always be giggling when they brought him the packages !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WHO WANTS TO GET DIABOLICAL WITH IRON FLEX'S DIABOLIX?!?!
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 07-25-2014, 01:31 AM
  2. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 05:21 PM
  3. Who wants to get SWOLE with the SWOLE stack.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 01:25 PM
  4. Who wants to help me with a research paper?
    By gators52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 01:06 PM