Who wants to get LIT with a Titan?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dam that must have been the jumbo slushie you spilled on yourself!

Really: looks like you put in some hard axx work brother.
keep it up and you might just hit Yummy status with me. SFreed is a slut and easy to impress.
Ill never reach your level bro!! You're improving as fast as I am so.....

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Bad lighting but maybe ok.
I think I get bonus points. This was from running outside (-2celsius) while wearing what's shown.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill never reach your level bro!! You're improving as fast as I am so.....
Cool thanks, I'm going to get a jumbo on the way home.
and as far as my level. bro I wish I looked like you! (but I want to keep my hair)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dam that must have been the jumbo slushie you spilled on yourself!

Really: looks like you put in some hard axx work brother.
keep it up and you might just hit Yummy status with me. SFreed is a slut and easy to impress.
Titan def puts in the xxx work... should have seen the video resume he sent us...

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shouldn't have worn black but I was sweating my ass off on back day yesterday.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winner for best User Name EVER!!!!!!????
Unless you're trying to win a logging opportunity, then not so much. I tried to get him to change it to mud flap, but no go.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is a bit unprofessional, although hilarious. I tried figuring out how to change it, but no success lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
lmfao I would imagine she wasn't too fond of it hahaha I feel it may be hindering my opportunity to log supplements or eventually hopefully rep one of my favorite companies here haha

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Screw em! Cooter flap to the rescue!
Better than meat curtain!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
That would be a great gamer tag. My gamer trolling tag was MAK1NurmomSQU1RT

The hatemail was HIlarious

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was actually my first Xbox live tag hahaha, I have also used meat curtains, and bearded oyster. Big hits for sure

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's it. If I have a vote in this at all, I vote for Cooter Flap to win. Now we need to get that lady who does the stray dog / SPCA commercials to do a voice over for us.

"Right now, shivering in the cold, is a young Cooter Flap. Won't you show him you care? Just $2 a day will supply him with the warmth and love that only Radiate can give."

Yep....Right in the feels.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All this Cooter Flap talk has me thinking... 1) Definitely the greatest user name of all time, and 2) we should start a separate contest for 1 bottle of Radiate for who ever comes up with the best movie title using Cooter Flap in the name. I'll start...

What's Eating Cooters Flap

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
that sounds like a brilliant idea myth hahaha and yes as SFreed stated maybe I could star in a commercial featuring radiate? just throwing around some ideas. (Harry Potter and the Deathly Cooter Flap)

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established

Officially in, with a little help from EPH 500! Unless I'm too late haha would love too see how this compares to the thermo effect of ephedrine!

Dude, where's my cooter flaps

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_7646.JPG

Fasted training this morning
Legs - hypertrophy then threadmill, elliptical , kettle bells then weights ball workouts

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cooter Flap definitely gets a bonus point for...well just for Cooter Flap! bosskardo good work! Just a wee bit insane. My knees would crumble trying to run at with that weather.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's it. If I have a vote in this at all, I vote for Cooter Flap to win. Now we need to get that lady who does the stray dog / SPCA commercials to do a voice over for us.

"Right now, shivering in the cold, is a young Cooter Flap. Won't you show him you care? Just $2 a day will supply him with the warmth and love that only Radiate can give."

Yep....Right in the feels.
My man SFreed always showing up with the comedy...always welcome were Im at bro!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All this Cooter Flap talk has me thinking... 1) Definitely the greatest user name of all time, and 2) we should start a separate contest for 1 bottle of Radiate for who ever comes up with the best movie title using Cooter Flap in the name. I'll start...

What's Eating Cooters Flap
Im diggin it!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BloodManor I knew it wouldnt be TOO long before I got you in here!! Nice work homie!!

Trying to up my cardio game. Have a recruit class starting Monday and as a instructor I got to make things look easy lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Trying to up my cardio game. Have a recruit class starting Monday and as a instructor I got to make things look easy lol.
but aren't you supposed to...'never let them see you sweat', lol...j/k

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
but once you say you are using radiate, they will all go...aha, now we understand why that old dude is sweating so much.....:unitedstates:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was going to apply for this, but I got to thinking I already have purchased Radiate and love it, I will give some else the opportunity to fall in love !!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but once you say you are using radiate, they will all go...aha, now we understand why that old dude is sweating so much.....:unitedstates:
Which brings me to my next point BloodManor

I think it should be a requirement for all of your recruits to be using Radiate while in school!!! Imagine YOU having the class in the most phenomenal shape in the history of the department...and the leanest!!! Not to mention the sweatiest!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to apply for this, but I got to thinking I already have purchased Radiate and love it, I will give some else the opportunity to fall in love !!
Rocket3015 that's entirely up to you bro! Your generosity is killer...but Id still say apply...and this time log it for us! Your call my man!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I like that idea
Would be happy with even a sample. Been hearing great things

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which brings me to my next point BloodManor

I think it should be a requirement for all of your recruits to be using Radiate while in school!!! Imagine YOU having the class in the most phenomenal shape in the history of the department...and the leanest!!! Not to mention the sweatiest!!
Wonder if I can promote it
Hmmmmmm

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wonder if I can promote it
Hmmmmmm
you could, and I am sure that RX SUPPLEMENTS would appreciate it....BUT you would be giving away your advantage, lol.

damn...I love playing devils advocate-:sgrin:

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If only you knew an RXS Rep that you could PM and I dont know....maybe ask for some info on that? As you said..Hmmmmmmmmm

Haha
Was thinking more in the lines of my chief allowing it.
I'm just a sergeant soon to be a lieutenant

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn...I love playing devils advocate-:sgrin:
The way I see it, if you can't argue from both sides of a topic, then you don't know enough about the topic to be debating it. That, or the other side is just so far out there that it doesn't even matter. Lol!