Primeval Labs Super Cardarine logger opportunity

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Super Cardarine officially launched today looking for loggers.

5mg Cardarine
180 caps

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1443227342.621473.jpg

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started osta yesterday, could be a good mix up. Subbed

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
I personally am very excited for this product release

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Pm sent

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log this.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I follow the company on instagram and have noticed them releasing a couple great looking products. Maybe they will be looking to add another rep in soon.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Also very much interested in logging the product

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Interested in this. Starting my pct in 3 weeks and was going to include cardarine.

Finishing an 8 week 1-andro, 4-andro, epiandro run. I have a log going in the anabolics cycle info subforum.

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 190
BF: Around 15%

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age - 22
Weight - 197
Height - 5'10
Goals - recomp
Will post frequent updates and pictures

Other supplementation - Ostarine (started two days ago unsponsored and open to suggestions of optimal dosing), DAA 3000 mg, preworkout of choice

Training - changes weekly as does my schedule. I like hitting 1-2 heavy free weight exercises for the intended muscle group, followed by a couple assisted machines for volume either cable or plate loaded. If I am hitting a secondary muscle group I like to bridge the two (ie pullovers when going from back to tris).

My Ostarine dose was going to be low as I hope to lessen any shutdown that may occur. Cardarine I would try to run at 10-15 starting out then possibly jump to 20 mg.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
mattborn00 , deepseajs both in still picking

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pm your shipping information I'll have more picks coming up

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Pm sent. Rdy to kill it

sbender

Awards
Older gentlemen. Works alot ...lifts for hobby health pleasure..

Logging epicathechin now...

6'0

Destined to help promote new supps from a OLDER perspective..

Fingers crossed..

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Looks like a great freaking opportunity!!! Get in on this everyone.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Age - 36
Weight - 230
Height - 5’6
Goals - recomp

Finishing up a Ostarine log here on AM. I have logged for many companys. I have yet to try any thing form Primeval Labs . I train 6x per week and hit one muscle group per day. Been bbing for over 19 years now. Love the sport and still continue to make gains.

logs done:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271637-hugos-getting-elite.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/269428-hugos-trans-resveratrol.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/268308-hugos-gainz-steel.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/263434-hugos-getting-diesel.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ironmaglabs/263376-hugos-sdmz-3-a.html

and many more!!!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guess too late to the party, if you need one I am down.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PRIMEVALVP Are you done picking in here? I am definitely interested in running some Cardarine! My current log is wrapping up now and would be able to start when I got it in. I am working to lean up currently, and doing some very athletic training that would really highlight the aspects of this. I have been around for years and have too many logs to mention here. I am extremely knowledgeable in all facets of training nutrition and supplementation as well. I would love a chance to run this and let everyone know how it works out!

Also and importantly I do take before and after pics for my logs. Results will be proven!

Man stacking this with the EPI-GH product you just put out looks like it would have been the ultimate for my current goals.

You should sell it as a stack and let me test it out together for you! :)

Doesn't hurt to ask!

Oh I forgot to post current stats

Age - 42
Height - 5'8"
Weight - 217lbs

Training = Strength / Athletic focus
Nutrition = Fat Loss oriented

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PRIMEVALVP Are you done picking in here? I am definitely interested in running some Cardarine! My current log is wrapping up now and would be able to start when I got it in. I am working to lean up currently, and doing some very athletic training that would really highlight the aspects of this. I have been around for years and have too many logs to mention here. I am extremely knowledgeable in all facets of training nutrition and supplementation as well. I would love a chance to run this and let everyone know how it works out!

Also and importantly I do take before and after pics for my logs. Results will be proven!

Man stacking this with the EPI-GH product you just put out looks like it would have been the ultimate for my current goals.

Doesn't hurt to ask!

Age - 42
Height - 5'8"
Weight - 217lbs

Another good logger^^^
He is just wrapping up a very detailed and well followed log for OL

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Dang... I'd apply if I wasn't already logging for you!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another good logger^^^
He is just wrapping up a very detailed and well followed log for OL
Thanks yates84!!! product has been great as well!

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards

Doesn't hurt to ask!

Age - 42
Height - 5'8"
Weight - 217lbs

Lol nice point! Pm me

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards

Doesn't hurt to ask!

Age - 42
Height - 5'8"
Weight - 217lbs

Also no I am not finished picking

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been eying Cardarine for a while! I would love to log this! This would really help me reach my goals!!

I am a 32 yr old female. Just finishing a cut, working to build my metabolism and continue to lean out while maintaining my muscle mass.

Training is 4 lifting days a week- athletic/strength/agility focused

I have run several logs from pwo's to Osta. I will log most every day of the week, include videos and pictures as well.

Currently not using anything other than protein and aminos.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have been eying Cardarine for a while! I would love to log this! This would really help me reach my goals!!

I am a 32 yr old female. Just finishing a cut, working to build my metabolism and continue to lean out while maintaining my muscle mass.

Training is 4 lifting days a week- athletic/strength/agility focused

I have run several logs from pwo's to Osta. I will log most every day of the week, include videos and pictures as well.

Currently not using anything other than protein and aminos.
You are in send a pm with information

sbender

Awards
Hmm can you let an average older male log it who works 60 hrs a wk but still finds a little time to work out think about completely outside the box

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Greta opportunity here! Would love to see some results from those chosen! :)

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'd be willing to run cardarine alongside Epi gh ;)
Last one and that's just because I like that stack everyone please keep up to date with us check out the line tell others about it. I will continue to pick up loggers on all products for AM as much as possible. If you did not get in here I have a ton coming so just keep up to date with the company. Thanks AM

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great decision! She is one of the hardest working ladies or people on AM for that matter and has a HUGE following!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Last one and that's just because I like that stack everyone please keep up to date with us check out the line tell others about it. I will continue to pick up loggers on all products for AM as much as possible. If you did not get in here I have a ton coming so just keep up to date with the company. Thanks AM
That is exactly what I did here with this one. I saw your last promo and just kept my eye out because your company peaked my interest! Excited for this!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is exactly what I did here with this one. I saw your last promo and just kept my eye out because your company peaked my interest! Excited for this!
Kleen's in too?! Dang gonna be a hellavu ride

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Great decision! She is one of the hardest working ladies or people on AM for that matter and has a HUGE following!
I second that statement, I follow a lot of her stuff and I think her work ethic is greater than mine. :/

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Solid group in here! Going to enjoy busting my ass to keep up! :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome! Done! Thank you so much!! I'm very excited!!

I second that statement, I follow a lot of her stuff and I think her work ethic is greater than mine. :/
Thank you both! That really means a lot!! ?

Looking forward to this :)
This is going to be great to see all of the logs and results!! Lots of great guys!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So should we make a little side contest between all of us picked......
Standing by for some ideas

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Biggest transformation wins ____?
Before and after pics would be a good way to judge! Throw them up in this thread and winner gets an item or two of PRIMEVALVP choice!