Primeval Labs Super Cardarine logger opportunity

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Great company to log for. Great product to learn more about from multiple POV's! Great thread and great motivational contest. I'm curious to how the results will be judged. If I followed correctly it seems two of the loggers will also be running Epi-GH and another is also on Ostarine already. I would think that needs to be addressed in the opening rules. Curious to how that will factor in, but I am excited to follow this! Several great veteran loggers and also newcomers getting involved. Great promo PRIMEVALVP
Yeah I'm running epi gh alongside the cardarine but seems like there's a lot more cardarine than epi gh so while epi gh will be done in less than 4 weeks already, I think we can run cardarine easily for 6-8 weeks.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yea with the one bottle if we all run 4 caps at day thays 45 days

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There's 5mg per cap and 180 capsules according to the label on the website
BOOM! I know you are in on the contest part of this too right Kat?
Also everyone that wants in on the contest pm me
Will do!
You know I'm always ready to stare at sexy selfies! :D

You all should make one big a** log! :)
(Haha, that didn't sound too good!)
Your sexy selfies is what makes our log big... WAIT WHAT????

My vote is still for the 6 weeks as prescribed by the bottle like BamBam0319 said. We can all do more in that time period, and focusing harder for 6 weeks as opposed to 4 is obviously going to benefit each of us more.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
By the way here is the starting post of the transformation thread we did for one of our contests. It was a lot of fun and had a lot of people following it. Could do something like that.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/200134-transformers-quest-prime.html

As far as the compounds being used, like PRIMEVALVP said anyone who wants to purchase some of his other products to run in this can. Sounds like the transformation contest is going to be open to anyone who wants in and is willing to use his product at this point. I don't think ordering some of his product in order to try and win 4 bottles is a bad deal at all. Some of us just happen to be lucky and got a few free bottles, but anyone has the option to match doses.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
By the way here is the starting post of the transformation thread we did for one of our contests. It was a lot of fun and had a lot of people following it. Could do something like that.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/200134-transformers-quest-prime.html

As far as the compounds being used, like PRIMEVALVP said anyone who wants to purchase some of his other products to run in this can. Sounds like the transformation contest is going to be open to anyone who wants in and is willing to use his product at this point. I don't think ordering some of his product in order to try and win 4 bottles is a bad deal at all. Some of us just happen to be lucky and got a few free bottles, but anyone has the option to match doses.
I would be fine with that, I thought this was going to be Cardarine specific honestly but if you want to open it up go for it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would be fine with that, I thought this was going to be Cardarine specific honestly but if you want to open it up go for it.
PRIMEVALVP

Okay, the confusion then is that some of us will actually be using the EPI-GH as well. To me that part of the competition doesn't really matter, as in if it is Cardarine only then I won't be involved as I intend to run and log the Cardarine / EPI-GH combo for you. However I am also of the mindset that anyone could join in on it using any compound you sell and some that you do not. By that I mean when I am cutting up I take a diet pill, always will. I know what my diet pills add to the mix and will be able to tell what the Cardarine and EPI-GH are doing over and above this. I also use Pre-Workouts and other things I consider staples. Many of these basic staples will be getting used regardless. I don't care if someone else is taking T3, and S4, they still have to out work and out diet me to win. So for me it is not going to be the addition of EPI-GH or any of that giving the edge to someone over me.

Lets pick one of these options:

1) Open Transformation Contest 6-8 weeks - open to anyone who wants to use your products, they can obtain them via log opp or self purchase. Doses will not be restricted or compared. The more you put into the contest the higher the likelihood you will win it! If you want to pay to run Cardarine at 50mg and 3-4 caps of EPI-GH a day to win then that is up to you. (This allows you to make more profit while also marketing your brand.)

2) Restricted Transformation Contest 6 weeks - Cardarine Only w/ staples - I would support this and follow it but not take part in it.

3) Restricted Transformation contest 6 weeks - Only Currently chosen loggers and supply them with EPI-GH or a discount for it so everyone feels they are on even playing ground.

Trying to do something like this on the fly is hard so you need to decide that part, and then we can move forward with it.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking option 2 restricted as in you should at least be using cardarine during the run. but also open to using other primeval labs supplements.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking option 2 restricted as in you should at least be using cardarine during the run.
Option 2 is ONLY cardarine plus staples. Option 1 gives the option to use any of his products and option 3 limits the competition to those already chosen and evens the playing field so others can use EPI-GH.

I won't do a Super Cardarine only run so option 2 leaves me out of it but that is okay if it is what is chosen.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Option 2 is ONLY cardarine plus staples. Option 1 gives the option to use any of his products and option 3 limits the competition to those already chosen and evens the playing field so others can use EPI-GH.

I won't do a Super Cardarine only run so option 2 leaves me out of it but that is okay if it is what is chosen.
sorry misread. im good with option 1. running super cardaine and any others supps ran have to be primeval labs.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm good with any! I'll win anyways!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sorry misread. im good with option 1. running super cardaine and any others supps ran have to be primeval labs.
Well short of staples which he does not offer. However if Primeval offers it or something like it then it should be Primeval Labs. Since everything is either a PH, SARM or what not that basically leaves only things like pre workouts, diet pills, protein, you know your basic staples. However anything hormonal should be limited to Primeval Labs.

I won't lie if this is the case I will be buying some SARMS from them also!!!!!!

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can I pick 1 and 2 and just give two grand prizes with two separate threads? 4 bottles of their choosing to each winner? Is that an option that would help?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can I pick 1 and 2 and just give two grand prizes with two separate threads? 4 bottles of their choosing to each winner? Is that an option that would help?
You're the boss! You can do whatever you'd like!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
That sounds good

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I cam set the new log up tomorrow and fix the change the current one. How would you like each one laid out rules wise.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I can use a different companies osta I'd def be in.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
This will be a game changer as far as s4 goes, to those that already love it and to those new to the compound.

jhhotrod1776

jhhotrod1776

Awards
It says online that it's not even available yet. How did you get your hands on it

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
It says online that it's not even available yet. How did you get your hands on it
there are locations that it is available however not a board sponsor so the location will not be released.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
If I can use a different companies osta I'd def be in.
That's a no go, I would prefer all products we produce be used otherwise I'm offering prizes for other companies to get business off of.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
If there are to be two separate threads in addition to the logs and progress. I would say the rules are simple. Primeval Labs products only with the exception of things we do not produce. Best transformation within 4 weeks. Before and after are mandatory along with stats. And individual logs should be posted as well. For those picked on the log opportunity create your own since that's really where this challenge opened up I'll gladly put up the same grand prize there as I will in an open. I just want some solid competition and to see what everyone can do. I look forward to reading more.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a no go, I would prefer all products we produce be used otherwise I'm offering prizes for other companies to get business off of.
True

No worries I just thought I'd be completely honest about my stack. I'm happy being chosen for the log to begin with! Maybe next time I'll ask for a combo log, just didn't think of it at the time!

Will still give the product the log it deserves and will be acting like I'm competing with them anyway.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
I ordered this whats good stack option for lean gains?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
True

No worries I just thought I'd be completely honest about my stack. I'm happy being chosen for the log to begin with! Maybe next time I'll ask for a combo log, just didn't think of it at the time!

Will still give the product the log it deserves and will be acting like I'm competing with them anyway.
There you go, that is how to do it! That is how I will be doing it also. Now that I went to the Primeval Labs website to see what else they have I notice most of my staples take me out of the contest too. I was unaware they had some of the staples and initially only saw the hormonal stuff.

I ordered this whats good stack option for lean gains?
Look at any of the SARMs on their website. The TriSarm looks pretty legit!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm ready for these logs and this contest! ??

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
ok so now the contest has been spilt. the first joint log will be for just the ones logging Super cardarine, and the second one http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/273499-primeval-labs-super.html#post5095851 will be for the loggers chosen to run super cardarine but that are also running another primeval labs product. so now there will be two grand proze winners. one for each group.
I plan on going solo..Just using Super cardarine. Seems to me that most logs out there are not solo...so I want to do a solo. So I can just see results from Super cardarine.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
I plan on going solo..Just using Super cardarine. Seems to me that most logs out there are not solo...so I want to do a solo. So I can just see results from Super cardarine.
Me to was gonna run with s4 but changed my mind

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
So the competitions are just a solo cardarine run and cardarine plus other primeval labs supps?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So the competitions are just a solo cardarine run and cardarine plus other primeval labs supps?
Yes and no supps from other companies if Primeval Labs makes a similar product. I was not aware of many of the basic staple type supplements that Primeval Labs had. Unfortunately upon further inspection of their line up I am out.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Yes and no supps from other companies if Primeval Labs makes a similar product. I was not aware of many of the basic staple type supplements that Primeval Labs had. Unfortunately upon further inspection of their line up I am out.
Bummer I am out of the competition as well then. Good luck to everyone competing I'll definitely be subbing in for the results!

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just meant SARMS I don't care about any of the others

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bummer I am out of the competition as well then. Good luck to everyone competing I'll definitely be subbing in for the results!
If we have our Osta I would prefer our Osta be ran instead of another companies is all. To be quite honest I don't really care I simply want good logs on super Cardarine. Use what you want as long as Cardarine gets its logs I'll provide the prizes regardless. So to be clear try your best to use our line but at the end of the day I really don't care as long as the Cardarine logs are done as well. Everyone who initially was in on the competition do what you will I still want you in on it. I hope that helps. Its a free for all.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
My cardarine just arrived, I'm going to go ahead and set up my log!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just meant SARMS I don't care about any of the others
If we have our Osta I would prefer our Osta be ran instead of another companies is all. To be quite honest I don't really care I simply want good logs on super Cardarine. Use what you want as long as Cardarine gets its logs I'll provide the prizes regardless. So to be clear try your best to use our line but at the end of the day I really don't care as long as the Cardarine logs are done as well. Everyone who initially was in on the competition do what you will I still want you in on it. I hope that helps. Its a free for all.
Okay cool, this is even better. This is how I thought you wanted it in the first place. Awesomeness! Now I will end up in 2 Transformation contest at the same time. One I challenged my friends to when I thought I couldn't do this one any longer, and this one. The other one is just for bragging rights and motivation. This one is the big boy!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay cool, this is even better. This is how I thought you wanted it in the first place. Awesomeness! Now I will end up in 2 Transformation contest at the same time. One I challenged my friends to when I thought I couldn't do this one any longer, and this one. The other one is just for bragging rights and motivation. This one is the big boy!
Looks like I'm back in, getting a bottle of Primeval Osta to stack!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea. This is gonna be good

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Out of town this weekend so.will be getting my log up amd rolling tuesday

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Got my cardarine today. Will be starting my log in 13 days when I start PCT

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have my stuff now and took my first dose today. I will start the Log later today or tomorrow morning with my before pics.

20151002_071438.jpg

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I should've gotten a second bottle of epi-gh to take a higher dosage for longer!