Get 20% Off Your Favorite Product! We Need Your Help!

1RMsupplement

1RMsupplement

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anabolicminds members,

We Need Your Help!

We are looking for members to help populate our review system with honest feedback. Considering the experience on this site, we are asking members to help with product reviews on our site. Let us know what you really think! As a reward, we will give you 20% off the product you are doing a review for. For each review, all you have to do is PM me your account, we will check it, and apply the code to your account. Its that simple!

Rules for Reviews:

• Has to original. Do not copy from this site or any other site. We do not want to run into a situation we are violating the terms of other sites
  • Has to be thorough. It can't be one or two sentences. It has to be helpful and fully describe what you experienced. It done'st have to be super long either
  • All review will be moderated and vetted
  • You can't use multiple codes at the same time. You can do as many as you want, and we will give a discount on all of them, just not all at once.

Just post in this thread that you've done a review and PM me with your account info. Its that easy!

1RMsupplements - Forging Stronger Bodies

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed to do this during my LISS cardio later :D

1RMsupplement

1RMsupplement

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks Ched! Coupon code sent to you!

1RMsupplement

1RMsupplement

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sent codes for all of them! Thanks!

1RMsupplement

1RMsupplement

Board Sponsor
Awards
To the top. Got some great ones so far!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20% code for the whole site ? If so such a sweet deal, you guys got great prices to begin with.

1RMsupplement

1RMsupplement

Board Sponsor
Awards
No it is 20% for the product you did a review for, but don't worry, I'll make sure you get enough coupon codes to make you happy :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Just reviewed PES Select Protein. Great promo right here! I'll send you a PM now! The site looks awesome.

1RMsupplement

1RMsupplement

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks John! I sent you the 20% code. Thanks again!