Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We want 5 AM Members to log our

Formutech Nutrition Flexible

Joint Formula Capsules!

That's right, the best just got better! Our Capsule form of the immensely popular and effective Flexible Joint Formula! We want 5 of you to do a 30 day log for us so we can get some feedback on this! Believe me, you will feel the difference in as little as 3-4 days!

Why is FLEXIBLE by Formutech Nutrition the most complete joint relief formula? The additions of Cissus Quarangularis and Hyaluronic Acid along with Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM make FLEXIBLE the most compete joint relief formula on the market. Why would you want to complement a joint formula with Cissus Quarangularis and Hyaluronic Acid?

Why we added Cissus Quarangularis?

• Reduces bone injury and accelerates bone healing!
  • Supports tendons and muscles!
  • Has shown to manage joint related pain and reduce swelling associated with physical activity!
  • Shown to assist in fat loss and building lean muscle!
Why we added Hyaluronic Acid?

• Increases the synovial fluid that bathes the joints and cartilage!
  • Acts as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues!
  • Affects the way the body responds to injury!
  • Maintains and regulates moisture within the tissue!
  • Facilitates the transport of nutrients into the cells and the removal of metabolic waste!
Remaining Ingredients Included:

Glucosamine Sulfate:

• Allows for an up take of sufate in cartilage tissue helping to keep the tissue healthy!

Requirements
* Must have at least 100 posts
* Must be able to log 3-4 times a week
* Must be a US resident
* Must like us on facebook and please follow us on twitter at below links
* Must post a final review when done

You must like our facebook page www.facebook.com/fnutrition

Follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/Formutechnut

So guys and girls give us your stats and why we should choose you and lets get this party started.

Reactions: mw1
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone has to get in on this!! This is the most complete joint supp on the market today!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried it a few months ago thanks to Swanks. Absolutely loved it! Already got a new bottle coming thrusday or friday =D

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried it a few months ago thanks to Swanks. Absolutely loved it! Already got a new bottle coming thrusday or friday =D
Hell yeah brother! You ran a great log too, thanks for the continued support and for stopping in here to drop some feedback!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMP for some apps!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let's keep the apps coming

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
This is an awesome opportunity. If you are bulking for the winter and putting all that weight on the joints lifting heavy, this supplement is the one you want to keep them comfortable and safe.

I swear by Flexible. I have a few staples and this is one.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is an awesome opportunity. If you are bulking for the winter and putting all that weight on the joints lifting heavy, this supplement is the one you want to keep them comfortable and safe.

I swear by Flexible. I have a few staples and this is one.
Absolutely! Same here. This stuff just works.

As lifters we beat the crap out of our joints, it only makes sense to try to mitigate the damage a little!!!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
The king is back.

One that I have yet to try... I've used plenty of over the counter. I've heard many good things about it and have seen some logs. Gonna be hard to pick the people with so many apps your gonna get.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking to get some more apps in here. We will pick the winners Monday.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
That's an unbelievable ingredient panel and solid ratios. Posting so I remember the name when I need more joint support.

romangod

romangod

Awards
Count me in! Just started an epistane run and we all know the dry joint discomfort ahead.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in! Just started an epistane run and we all know the dry joint discomfort ahead.
hey dude, i know you logged for me once before but give me a little background info again, I don't remember

romangod

romangod

Awards
I'm the young older guy. Going to be 60 in April. Currently at 169 lbs, 14% bf, 5'10". By the end of March my goal is 175 lbs, 10% bf. Did a epistane cycle in September, but lost my gains within a month. At any rate, my joints took a beating on the epistane and I would appreciate logging Joint Formula as I see this run through.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Lets get those apps flowing. This can be ran with nearly any lifting or supp reg out there. It's highly effective. All you ArA users this stacks really well and combats the soreness and damage to those joints.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm the young older guy. Going to be 60 in April. Currently at 169 lbs, 14% bf, 5'10". By the end of March my goal is 175 lbs, 10% bf. Did a epistane cycle in September, but lost my gains within a month. At any rate, my joints took a beating on the epistane and I would appreciate logging Joint Formula as I see this run through.
ahh yes, I definitely think you'd be a great candidate for it!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Saturday folks!!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
I would love to try and log this you guys have great products I've posted a review or two in the past im off cycle right now and feeling it hopefully this will help stats 237lbs 5"11 6foot on a good day lol 26 been lifting on and off sense high school played football,wrestling,track then so got bad knees and sholder I still wrestle and throw shot put in collage (it's a jc) nothing to big but the joints have been killing me lately hopefully this will help.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to try and log this you guys have great products I've posted a review or two in the past im off cycle right now and feeling it hopefully this will help stats 237lbs 5"11 6foot on a good day lol 26 been lifting on and off sense high school played football,wrestling,track then so got bad knees and sholder I still wrestle and throw shot put in collage (it's a jc) nothing to big but the joints have been killing me lately hopefully this will help.
Cool, man. Thanks for the app, Van!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been training for most of my life and my joints have taken quite a beating. I am 41 years old and train 6-7 days a week including cardio and mma. I consider myself to be an honest, detailed logger and will update daily. I will be starting a cut soon and with the added volume to my training, joint support will be very beneficial. Thank you for the consideration and good luck to all that apply!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
I have been training for most of my life and my joints have taken quite a beating. I am 41 years old and train 6-7 days a week including cardio and mma. I consider myself to be an honest, detailed logger and will update daily. I will be starting a cut soon and with the added volume to my training, joint support will be very beneficial. Thank you for the consideration and good luck to all that apply!
Reggie!!!! "king of logs" how you been man lol

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
If this is the same as the Flexible powder you promo'd a few months ago it is def the best joint help i have ever used!
I'll throw my hat in the ring for this one.
Im 40 yrs old,5'9" tall and weigh 185. I do a gvt style training 4-5 days wk. I'm in pct now and one of my supps is ArA. So between a missing disc in my back and supps that make my joints hurt, i would really like to give the caps a shot.
Get in on this guys! This stuff works amazing!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hey B whats good man! Thanks for dropping an app youve always been a great logger!

Anytime I love your products guys high quality stuff

Thanks for the kind words, my friend!

If this is the same as the Flexible powder you promo'd a few months ago it is def the best joint help i have ever used!
I'll throw my hat in the ring for this one.
Im 40 yrs old,5'9" tall and weigh 185. I do a gvt style training 4-5 days wk. I'm in pct now and one of my supps is ArA. So between a missing disc in my back and supps that make my joints hurt, i would really like to give the caps a shot.
Get in on this guys! This stuff works amazing!
Same stuff just different delivery method! Best joint supp on the market dude! I'd like to see how well this takes care of ArA related inflammation.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some great apps in here fellas!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The king is back.

One that I have yet to try... I've used plenty of over the counter. I've heard many good things about it and have seen some logs. Gonna be hard to pick the people with so many apps your gonna get.
Oh yes! 4 Long months away at basic.
Hey Swanks if my vote counts for anything I vote for budman. He always runs great logs.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The king is back.

Oh yes! 4 Long months away at basic.
Hey Swanks if my vote counts for anything I vote for budman. He always runs great logs.
He definitely runs great logs! I didn't think it sounded like he was putting his name I'm there though...

Budman, were you looking to log?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
He definitely runs great logs! I didn't think it sounded like he was putting his name I'm there though...

Budman, were you looking to log?
I would like to but I put my name in on another log and .... Well I made a mistake before and double dipped so I will wait til I get accepted or denied before I put an app up. I know I could really benefit from this, I will keep bumping til I know something.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to but I put my name in on another log and .... Well I made a mistake before and double dipped so I will wait til I get accepted or denied before I put an app up. I know I could really benefit from this, I will keep bumping til I know something.
Sounds good dude!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
It does have a stellar ingredient profile!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I currently have 4 winners I am looking for one more.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The first 4 winners are and please pm me your information

Romangod
Vanbeast73
Ninnes4reggie
Wicked442

I will leave this opp open for a day or two to see if we can get one more logger.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
The first 4 winners are and please pm me your information

Romangod
Vanbeast73
Ninnes4reggie
Wicked442

I will leave this opp open for a day or two to see if we can get one more logger.
Thanks for the opp pm
Coming your way :)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
The first 4 winners are and please pm me your information Romangod Vanbeast73 Ninnes4reggie Wicked442 I will leave this opp open for a day or two to see if we can get one more logger.
Hell ya man! Thank you. Pm sent

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Looks like an amazing product. Loggers should be all over this!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Right on! Thanks man. Do they need one more guy?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pete can you list stats

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I definitely have 100 posts and I workout 5 days a week so I'll log 5+ times a week. I am a US resident, good ol Hoosier! I liked you on Facebook but I do not have twitter. I can post a final review for sure. I actually have never used a joint support formula! I have never really needed them, my joints have always pretty decent but now that I'm getting a little older(34 next mth) my joints are now started to bother me. The 20 years of playing hockey has took a toll on a lot of joints, hips and knees mostly. I've been lifting for 12 years and now that's starting to get to my joints as well, elbows mainly. So yes if you guys do need another logger I would definitely log it and it would be coming from a guy who's never taken a joint supplement before.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pete go ahead am pm me

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Pete we will keep track of another good log.