FINAFLEX brings you the ultimate logging opportunity... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

FINAFLEX brings you the ultimate logging opportunity...

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats on the new gig Wasme! Just saw this now; don't know how late I am to the party
    BOARD TYRANT

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Congrats on the new gig Wasme! Just saw this now; don't know how late I am to the party
    Thanks Piston.. appreciate it man.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    +2 on this ^^
    sexy n00dz
    lol i don't own posers. But if I'm picked I can PM some
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Congrats WASME.
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Monday morning bump bump!

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Age 38
    Stack 2 gain muscle without excess fat! Not easy after early 30's!
    I train using heavy sets for the main lift followed by lighter sets for muscle building. I also use bodyweight exercises and have a new favorite condition routine that involves running and clean and presses.
    I update my log 3-4 times a week. I try for 5 day wok outs but life seems to get in the way.
    Why should you make my Christmas ? I am working 2nd shift, my wife sits home alone, she is pregnant with twins. And as you all know it's all my fault.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome logging opportunity here!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengal View Post
    Age 38
    Stack 2 gain muscle without excess fat! Not easy after early 30's!
    I train using heavy sets for the main lift followed by lighter sets for muscle building. I also use bodyweight exercises and have a new favorite condition routine that involves running and clean and presses.
    I update my log 3-4 times a week. I try for 5 day wok outs but life seems to get in the way.
    Why should you make my Christmas ? I am working 2nd shift, my wife sits home alone, she is pregnant with twins. And as you all know it's all my fault.
    OF COURSE IT'S YOUR FAULT! Good app

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

And as you all know it's all my fault.
    phew! thanks for letting me know, i was nervous..

FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

...it seems everything is our fault...
    FINAFLEX REP
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just ran a log with Stimul8, BCAA and Max Pump........phenomenal stack and was very pleased. Stimul8 kicks hard and fast, good sweat and BCAA - limited DOMS and great flavor

Also did Pure Test and PCT alot earlier this year....great products as well.....

Will be following
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I feel you there, been watching DJ's log on the 8,trona,pump stack and it seems amazing! The flavor of stimul8 is incredible.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I feel you there, been watching DJ's log on the 8,trona,pump stack and it seems amazing! The flavor of stimul8 is incredible.
    Stimul8 is pretty incredible all the way around and certainly does NOT fall short in taste either.
    FINAFLEX REP
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

After dragging himself from the desert where days earlier he'd become stranded Mark finally reached civilization Desperately needing food n water our Hero remembered his working cellphone in his pocket, and found wifi and ordered Stimul8
    ...priorities
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lannjonny View Post
    After dragging himself from the desert where days earlier he'd become stranded Mark finally reached civilization Desperately needing food n water our Hero remembered his working cellphone in his pocket, and found wifi and ordered Stimul8 ...priorities
    My name is not Mark, it's Dave. You were close though.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    My name is not Mark, it's Dave. You were close though.
    Bet its an interesting story
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    phew! thanks for letting me know, i was nervous..

Haha.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.

1 – I am 25 years of age

2 – If I win I would like stack #1. I put on quite a bit of fat since starting back to school and I am finally ready to start cutting again.

3 – I currently train 5 days a week not including cardio. I am doing my own version of Dorian Yates' Blood and guts program. In the past I got the best results with his spit scheme and this stack would definitely help me cut down fat while getting big and strong like bull!

4 – I can update however much you want. 4-5 days or everyday you just let me know what you want.

5 – Yall should make my Christmas because I am a hard workin blue collar boy that spends all his money on his wife and kids. This stack would be a great opportunity for me to test out a new stack and try some new products from the FINAFLEX lineup. I am already a huge fan of Stimul8 and Max Pump.

Thank you for the consideration.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly_Mike View Post
    1 – I am 25 years of age

2 – If I win I would like stack #1. I put on quite a bit of fat since starting back to school and I am finally ready to start cutting again.

3 – I currently train 5 days a week not including cardio. I am doing my own version of Dorian Yates' Blood and guts program. In the past I got the best results with his spit scheme and this stack would definitely help me cut down fat while getting big and strong like bull!

4 – I can update however much you want. 4-5 days or everyday you just let me know what you want.

5 – Yall should make my Christmas because I am a hard workin blue collar boy that spends all his money on his wife and kids. This stack would be a great opportunity for me to test out a new stack and try some new products from the FINAFLEX lineup. I am already a huge fan of Stimul8 and Max Pump.

Thank you for the consideration.
    Good app, and a family guy to boot. Thanks for putting one in.
    FINAFLEX REP
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Common guys! I bet Snagsy Clause is feeling very generous this year! Might be quite a few attacks given out so get those apps rolling in.

21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Might be quite a few attacks given out.
    Christmas beatdowns??
    man it's the peaceful time of yr, bro
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

I have to admit, I like when I see an individual put an app in and they mention that they are already a fan of the products.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

we're gonna keep this opportunity open thru tomorrow night - get apps in while you still can!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I have no affiliation with Finaflex but can definitely tell you they are in my very short list of favorite companies
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    I have no affiliation with Finaflex but can definitely tell you they are in my very short list of favorite companies
    Thank you.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.

1 – 19, 20 soon.
    2 – Stack #2, I'm trying to get as strong as I can to compete in some power-lifting comps, bored with bodybuilding. 1500 total is my long term goal.
    3 – Squat, Bench and dead 3 times per week with changing accessory lifts.
    4 – Every damn day.
    5 – Okay, besides that I have a solid logging history on here I would like to explain where I'm at right now. Today I put in my 2 week notice at my job, I am not going to school next year. Being young and with time on my side, I am taking every day of 2014 to get as strong as I can. I will literally be eating, sleeping, and training. I know what I want from my life and I know my purpose lies in fitness. So, I am flicking all the switches for the rest of the things in my life off -and making training my only focus. I was never one that got much for Christmas, but being in a position to commit to what has been my passion for years now is enough a gift. That all being said, I think this stack could benefit my goals to which I am very much committed and would be interested in using.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Apps!!

Some good ones in here! Good luck picking, Simon. Let me know if you need me to utilize one of these stacks (#2). I will be happy to grow some huge muscles for the greater good.

28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good luck everyone!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  29. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Agreed
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    1 – 19, 20 soon.
    2 – Stack #2, I'm trying to get as strong as I can to compete in some power-lifting comps, bored with bodybuilding. 1500 total is my long term goal.
    3 – Squat, Bench and dead 3 times per week with changing accessory lifts.
    4 – Every damn day.
    5 – Okay, besides that I have a solid logging history on here I would like to explain where I'm at right now. Today I put in my 2 week notice at my job, I am not going to school next year. Being young and with time on my side, I am taking every day of 2014 to get as strong as I can. I will literally be eating, sleeping, and training. I know what I want from my life and I know my purpose lies in fitness. So, I am flicking all the switches for the rest of the things in my life off -and making training my only focus. I was never one that got much for Christmas, but being in a position to commit to what has been my passion for years now is enough a gift. That all being said, I think this stack could benefit my goals to which I am very much committed and would be interested in using.
    Thanks for the app!

...As Snags said this is the last full day... get 'em in while you can!
    FINAFLEX REP
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Your age 52
    2 – The stack you want – along with your goals stack one- shred after the holidays along with a pct.
    3 – Training regiment- 3 days gvt
    4 – How often you can update your log daily
    5 – Why we should make your Christmas- loyal logger for finaflex in the past. love the black and 500 great products and reviews on both. both sponsored and non sponsored logs for finaflex.

I am glad to see finaflex getting back in the game more. things seem to have gotten quiet over there . great company. good luck to all.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

last call for this cool promo ya'll!
    doors on this one officially close at 10p EST -- anyone out there still on the fence better get on the ball!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bam!!

1 – 31

2 – Stacks 1,2, and 3 (I think they would all work insanely well together)

3 – Training Regimen is whatever Wasme has been doing, or whatever Registerjr has been doing, or whatever I feel like doing! )

One thing is for sure, I need a kick in the asss, or some rest, so I can get back in the gym and get my swole on.

4- 4-6 days a week

5 – Because supplements are the absolute best Christmas presents...EVER.

This is not an app!!
    I just felt like wasting everyone's time, but I also am introducing myself to some new members of AM.
    Welcome
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Stacks 1,2, and 3 (I think they would all work insanely well together)
    this dude don't don't mess around
    Because supplements are the absolute best Christmas presents...EVER.
    unfortunately, he don't tell time very swell..18min late!

this is not an app!!
    I just felt like wasting everyone's time, but I also am introducing myself to some new members of AM.
    oooooh wise guy eh?
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

All right gentleman, after much deliberation we are happy to announce the winners of the 'Pick your own FINAFLEX stack' opportunity:

Stack One - lannjohnny, rrepert
    Stack Two - tcslic, alexalltheway
    Stack Three - Hokie Pride, EBF

Congratulations!

Please send me your name and mailing addresses. Once I have them all, we can get these shipped out and you can get your FREAK on...

When you receive your stack, simply provide a link in this thread so we can follow along. Rating scales for your stack's final review will be posted shortly.

For all those who applied and didn't get chosen, thank you for the interest in FINAFLEX and it's products. There were many excellent apps and it was a very tough decision. Those with a lower post count, try to make yourself more visible. There is always a slight edge for those who are involved and visible on the board.

As always, keep an eye out for more upcoming FINAFLEX promos!!
    FINAFLEX REP
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    All right gentleman, after much deliberation we are happy to announce the winners of the 'Pick your own FINAFLEX stack' opportunity: Stack One - lannjohnny, rrepert Stack Two - tcslic, alexalltheway Stack Three - Hokie Pride, EBF Congratulations! Please send me your name and mailing addresses. Once I have them all, we can get these shipped out and you can get your FREAK on... When you receive your stack, simply provide a link in this thread so we can follow along. Rating scales for your stack's final review will be posted shortly. For all those who applied and didn't get chosen, thank you for the interest in FINAFLEX and it's products. There were many excellent apps and it was a very tough decision. Those with a lower post count, try to make yourself more visible. There is always a slight edge for those who are involved and visible on the board. As always, keep an eye out for more upcoming FINAFLEX promos!!
    Let's do THIS! Thank you so much WASME and Finaflex. I'm stoked and ready to some damage at my next meet in 2014, coming up February 7. Lehgo, b@$ch imma bout to blow up {J Cole}
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

All right gentleman, after much deliberation we are happy to announce the winners of the 'Pick your own FINAFLEX stack' opportunity:

Congratulations!

Please send me your name and mailing addresses. Once I have them all, we can get these shipped out and you can get your FREAK on...

When you receive your stack, simply provide a link in this thread so we can follow along. Rating scales for your stack's final review will be posted shortly.

For all those who applied and didn't get chosen, thank you for the interest in FINAFLEX and it's products. There were many excellent apps and it was a very tough decision. Those with a lower post count, try to make yourself more visible. There is always a slight edge for those who are involved and visible on the board.

Thank you! This is an awsome opportunity to take it to the next level! Great promo .
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Congrats winners!
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Congrats to everyone
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congratulations!

Awesome! This is just what I need to assist in getting beach ready. PM sent can't wait to get on this. Thanks guys
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutraplanet Brings You The Biggest Adamantium SALE!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 07:29 PM
  2. Replies: 338
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 05:36 PM
  3. GENOMYX brings you the return of AlphaBurn...
    By Smitty77 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 04:28 PM
  4. LG Sciences brings you the NEW ANADRAULIC STATE FLAVOR!!!!!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 12:05 AM
  5. THE ONE- LOGGING OPPORTUNITY
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 01:42 PM