FINAFLEX brings you the ultimate logging opportunity...

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Solid!

Let's see some more apps in here...
    ;-)
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

2. Not applying, but just wanted to say there are some good stacks for 3 lucky people! I just purchased Maxx pump and am looking forward to adding this into my regimen.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Not applying, but just wanted to say there are some good stacks for 3 lucky people! I just purchased Maxx pump and am looking forward to adding this into my regimen.
    Why not apply? Doesn't cost a dime and we are all about hooking new members up as well as vets
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Why not apply? Doesn't cost a dime and we are all about hooking new members up as well as vets
    Doooooo It! Great products here!

5. Applicants simply tell us:
    1 – Your age

2 – The stack you want – along with your goals
    Either Stack 2 or Stack 3. Both will help me reach my goal of bulking up before my vacation in Mexico. I need to get beach ready. I would love to put on 10 lbs of lean muscle before I go. I also would like to increase my strength in hopes of breaking my Dead Lift PR and Squat PR both are 445lbs.

3 – Training regiment
    I train two body parts a day, 6 days a week. Back/Bis, Pecs/Tris, Legs/Delts... I incorporate drop sets, super sets, TUT and DC stretching. I also have been using some West Side Barbell techniques to improve my squat and dead lift.

4 – How often you can update your log
    I will update daily. Along with Progress pictures, measurements, weight, BF%, BMI and tests.

5 – Why we should make your Christmas!
    I've used Finaflex products before and I ALWAYS have great results. I'm trying to bulk up before vacation in Mexico this January and I know your products will help me reach my goals!

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  55.1 KB
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  57.2 KB
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    ...This, throw in an app Segansational - you never know what could happen. And if you decide not too - enjoy the Max Pump!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    Applicants simply tell us:
    1 – Your age

2 – The stack you want – along with your goals
    Either Stack 2 or Stack 3. Both will help me reach my goal of bulking up before my vacation in Mexico. I need to get beach ready. I would love to put on 10 lbs of lean muscle before I go. I also would like to increase my strength in hopes of breaking my Dead Lift PR and Squat PR both are 445lbs.

3 – Training regiment
    I train two body parts a day, 6 days a week. Back/Bis, Pecs/Tris, Legs/Delts... I incorporate drop sets, super sets, TUT and DC stretching. I also have been using some West Side Barbell techniques to improve my squat and dead lift.

4 – How often you can update your log
    I will update daily. Along with Progress pictures, measurements, weight, BF%, BMI and tests.

5 – Why we should make your Christmas!
    I've used Finaflex products before and I ALWAYS have great results. I'm trying to bulk up before vacation in Mexico this January and I know your products will help me reach my goals!

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  55.1 KB
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  57.2 KB
    Hmmm, someone is kickin it up a notch - we got pics...
    FINAFLEX REP

8. Haha a little pale but working on it, I also need a tan before the beach

9. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Hmmm, someone is kickin it up a notch - we got pics...
    +2 on this ^^
    sexy n00dz

10. Congrats on the new gig Wasme! Just saw this now; don't know how late I am to the party
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Congrats on the new gig Wasme! Just saw this now; don't know how late I am to the party
    Thanks Piston.. appreciate it man.
    FINAFLEX REP

12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    +2 on this ^^
    sexy n00dz
    lol i don't own posers. But if I'm picked I can PM some

13. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Congrats on the new gig Wasme! Just saw this now; don't know how late I am to the party
    Congrats WASME.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

14. Monday morning bump bump!

15. Age 38
    Stack 2 gain muscle without excess fat! Not easy after early 30's!
    I train using heavy sets for the main lift followed by lighter sets for muscle building. I also use bodyweight exercises and have a new favorite condition routine that involves running and clean and presses.
    I update my log 3-4 times a week. I try for 5 day wok outs but life seems to get in the way.
    Why should you make my Christmas ? I am working 2nd shift, my wife sits home alone, she is pregnant with twins. And as you all know it's all my fault.

16. Awesome logging opportunity here!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Bengal View Post
    Age 38
    Stack 2 gain muscle without excess fat! Not easy after early 30's!
    I train using heavy sets for the main lift followed by lighter sets for muscle building. I also use bodyweight exercises and have a new favorite condition routine that involves running and clean and presses.
    I update my log 3-4 times a week. I try for 5 day wok outs but life seems to get in the way.
    Why should you make my Christmas ? I am working 2nd shift, my wife sits home alone, she is pregnant with twins. And as you all know it's all my fault.
    OF COURSE IT'S YOUR FAULT! Good app

18. Quote Originally Posted by Bengal View Post
    And as you all know it's all my fault.
    phew! thanks for letting me know, i was nervous..

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bengal View Post
    ...it seems everything is our fault...
    FINAFLEX REP

20. I just ran a log with Stimul8, BCAA and Max Pump........phenomenal stack and was very pleased. Stimul8 kicks hard and fast, good sweat and BCAA - limited DOMS and great flavor

Also did Pure Test and PCT alot earlier this year....great products as well.....

Will be following
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

21. I feel you there, been watching DJ's log on the 8,trona,pump stack and it seems amazing! The flavor of stimul8 is incredible.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

22. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I feel you there, been watching DJ's log on the 8,trona,pump stack and it seems amazing! The flavor of stimul8 is incredible.
    Stimul8 is pretty incredible all the way around and certainly does NOT fall short in taste either.
    FINAFLEX REP

23. After dragging himself from the desert where days earlier he'd become stranded Mark finally reached civilization Desperately needing food n water our Hero remembered his working cellphone in his pocket, and found wifi and ordered Stimul8
    ...priorities

24. Quote Originally Posted by lannjonny View Post
    After dragging himself from the desert where days earlier he'd become stranded Mark finally reached civilization Desperately needing food n water our Hero remembered his working cellphone in his pocket, and found wifi and ordered Stimul8 ...priorities
    My name is not Mark, it's Dave. You were close though.

25. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    My name is not Mark, it's Dave. You were close though.
    Bet its an interesting story

26. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    phew! thanks for letting me know, i was nervous..

Haha.

27. 1 – I am 25 years of age

2 – If I win I would like stack #1. I put on quite a bit of fat since starting back to school and I am finally ready to start cutting again.

3 – I currently train 5 days a week not including cardio. I am doing my own version of Dorian Yates' Blood and guts program. In the past I got the best results with his spit scheme and this stack would definitely help me cut down fat while getting big and strong like bull!

4 – I can update however much you want. 4-5 days or everyday you just let me know what you want.

5 – Yall should make my Christmas because I am a hard workin blue collar boy that spends all his money on his wife and kids. This stack would be a great opportunity for me to test out a new stack and try some new products from the FINAFLEX lineup. I am already a huge fan of Stimul8 and Max Pump.

Thank you for the consideration.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly_Mike View Post
    1 – I am 25 years of age

2 – If I win I would like stack #1. I put on quite a bit of fat since starting back to school and I am finally ready to start cutting again.

3 – I currently train 5 days a week not including cardio. I am doing my own version of Dorian Yates' Blood and guts program. In the past I got the best results with his spit scheme and this stack would definitely help me cut down fat while getting big and strong like bull!

4 – I can update however much you want. 4-5 days or everyday you just let me know what you want.

5 – Yall should make my Christmas because I am a hard workin blue collar boy that spends all his money on his wife and kids. This stack would be a great opportunity for me to test out a new stack and try some new products from the FINAFLEX lineup. I am already a huge fan of Stimul8 and Max Pump.

Thank you for the consideration.
    Good app, and a family guy to boot. Thanks for putting one in.
    FINAFLEX REP

29. Common guys! I bet Snagsy Clause is feeling very generous this year! Might be quite a few attacks given out so get those apps rolling in.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutraplanet Brings You The Biggest Adamantium SALE!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 08:29 PM
  2. Replies: 338
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 06:36 PM
  3. GENOMYX brings you the return of AlphaBurn...
    By Smitty77 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 05:28 PM
  4. LG Sciences brings you the NEW ANADRAULIC STATE FLAVOR!!!!!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 01:05 AM
  5. THE ONE- LOGGING OPPORTUNITY
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 02:42 PM