FINAFLEX brings you the ultimate logging opportunity...

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Stack número uno looks very intriguing :-)
    Independent

2. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    POWERBUILDER AGE: 40 Meet Max lifts: 525/440/565 SHW Master I'm in for this. I would love to log Stack #3. I would like to log these products since I've never tried them before. I have the goal of breaking my own record I set at York BB IPA Nationals November 17, 2013. This is why this would make my Christmas. Video Link: HokiePride IPA 440 Record Bench Pess @ 40yrs old. - YouTube I'm an avid POWERBUILDER and competed in over 14 meets and will compete February 7th, 2014 in Lancaster Pa at RPS Powerlifting at the Lancaster AMVETS Post. I give true and wholehearted reviews to everything I do in the gym and push even harder when representing a company with an opportunity afforded to me. I can log several times a week and report a final review when finished! Examples of other logs. You truly will not be disappointed. I look to always bust my own plateaus and continue to find innovative ways to break them. Logs can be updated daily. Workout Schedule: Mon: Chest/Back (Lats) Tues: Legs/Lower back Wed: Abs/Conditioning Thurs: Conditioning Fri: Delts/Arms/Light Chest Examples of Previous Logs HokiePride BF is on fire w/ FORMUTECH Lean EFX/Natural EFX! HokiePride on a Athletix {Titanium} Test Run HPs BF is getting hot, it's on fire! w/ Acetyl L-Carnitine! HPs' pairing SNS Greent Tea + Reduce XT= A New Lean for 2013 HP's Run of AMINO1! Prep for 100%RAW VA STATE/Christmas Classic Few meets I competed in and dates: Mar 20, 2010: 1st Annual PAP Bench Press Contest - Placing: 1 May 31, 2010: Memorial Day Bench - Placing: 1 Jun 19, 2010: BIG and Small hit it Raw - Placing: 1 Aug 21, 2010: Strong is Never wrong - Placing: 1 Nov 20, 2010: YOU vs. YOU - Placing: 1 Jan 15, 2011: Pure Power Bench Press Comp-Princeton W - Placing: 1 Mar 19, 2011: 2nd Annual Pure Athletic Power Bench Comp. - Placing: 1 All Non-sponsored but gave it my all nonetheless.

Great logger here ^^
    Independent
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Stack número uno looks very intriguing :-)
    My thoughts exactly

4. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    stack 3
    train 6 days week. play sport the other day I'm not training.
    I want to use the thermo and energy of stimul8 to power my sessions. I want to use max pump for better body composition and endurance. I have been a fan of sodium creatine for a long time and have yet to use creatona by itself.
    I also do a session of crossfit in the week to help with conditioning and performing under fatigue which is what my sport entails.
    I hope to shred 2.5kg while maintaining strength. At 82.5kg now and looking for sub 10%.
    strength based workouts with Olympic lifting together with strongman and sprints for conditioning work (Zir Red is my coach)
    I can update every day without a problem as I usually post on
    I had tried the stimul8 and max pump as a beta tester and wanted to use a full cycle worth of both products. I have always been a fan of Finaflex and all the products they have released.
    this stack would complement my goals perfectly.

thanks for the consideration FINAFLEX.
    Solid!

Let's see some more apps in here...

5. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Great logger here ^^
    Indeed he is. Have followed him a few times and he always goes 110%.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Solid!

Let's see some more apps in here...
    ;-)
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

7. Not applying, but just wanted to say there are some good stacks for 3 lucky people! I just purchased Maxx pump and am looking forward to adding this into my regimen.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Not applying, but just wanted to say there are some good stacks for 3 lucky people! I just purchased Maxx pump and am looking forward to adding this into my regimen.
    Why not apply? Doesn't cost a dime and we are all about hooking new members up as well as vets
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Why not apply? Doesn't cost a dime and we are all about hooking new members up as well as vets
    Doooooo It! Great products here!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

10. Applicants simply tell us:
    1 – Your age

2 – The stack you want – along with your goals
    Either Stack 2 or Stack 3. Both will help me reach my goal of bulking up before my vacation in Mexico. I need to get beach ready. I would love to put on 10 lbs of lean muscle before I go. I also would like to increase my strength in hopes of breaking my Dead Lift PR and Squat PR both are 445lbs.

3 – Training regiment
    I train two body parts a day, 6 days a week. Back/Bis, Pecs/Tris, Legs/Delts... I incorporate drop sets, super sets, TUT and DC stretching. I also have been using some West Side Barbell techniques to improve my squat and dead lift.

4 – How often you can update your log
    I will update daily. Along with Progress pictures, measurements, weight, BF%, BMI and tests.

5 – Why we should make your Christmas!
    I've used Finaflex products before and I ALWAYS have great results. I'm trying to bulk up before vacation in Mexico this January and I know your products will help me reach my goals!

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  55.1 KB
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  57.2 KB

11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    ...This, throw in an app Segansational - you never know what could happen. And if you decide not too - enjoy the Max Pump!

12. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    Applicants simply tell us:
    1 – Your age

2 – The stack you want – along with your goals
    Either Stack 2 or Stack 3. Both will help me reach my goal of bulking up before my vacation in Mexico. I need to get beach ready. I would love to put on 10 lbs of lean muscle before I go. I also would like to increase my strength in hopes of breaking my Dead Lift PR and Squat PR both are 445lbs.

3 – Training regiment
    I train two body parts a day, 6 days a week. Back/Bis, Pecs/Tris, Legs/Delts... I incorporate drop sets, super sets, TUT and DC stretching. I also have been using some West Side Barbell techniques to improve my squat and dead lift.

4 – How often you can update your log
    I will update daily. Along with Progress pictures, measurements, weight, BF%, BMI and tests.

5 – Why we should make your Christmas!
    I've used Finaflex products before and I ALWAYS have great results. I'm trying to bulk up before vacation in Mexico this January and I know your products will help me reach my goals!

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  55.1 KB
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  57.2 KB
    Hmmm, someone is kickin it up a notch - we got pics...

13. Haha a little pale but working on it, I also need a tan before the beach

14. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Hmmm, someone is kickin it up a notch - we got pics...
    +2 on this ^^
    sexy n00dz

15. Congrats on the new gig Wasme! Just saw this now; don't know how late I am to the party
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Congrats on the new gig Wasme! Just saw this now; don't know how late I am to the party
    Thanks Piston.. appreciate it man.

17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    +2 on this ^^
    sexy n00dz
    lol i don't own posers. But if I'm picked I can PM some

18. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Congrats on the new gig Wasme! Just saw this now; don't know how late I am to the party
    Congrats WASME.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

19. Monday morning bump bump!

20. Age 38
    Stack 2 gain muscle without excess fat! Not easy after early 30's!
    I train using heavy sets for the main lift followed by lighter sets for muscle building. I also use bodyweight exercises and have a new favorite condition routine that involves running and clean and presses.
    I update my log 3-4 times a week. I try for 5 day wok outs but life seems to get in the way.
    Why should you make my Christmas ? I am working 2nd shift, my wife sits home alone, she is pregnant with twins. And as you all know it's all my fault.

21. Awesome logging opportunity here!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Bengal View Post
    Age 38
    Stack 2 gain muscle without excess fat! Not easy after early 30's!
    I train using heavy sets for the main lift followed by lighter sets for muscle building. I also use bodyweight exercises and have a new favorite condition routine that involves running and clean and presses.
    I update my log 3-4 times a week. I try for 5 day wok outs but life seems to get in the way.
    Why should you make my Christmas ? I am working 2nd shift, my wife sits home alone, she is pregnant with twins. And as you all know it's all my fault.
    OF COURSE IT'S YOUR FAULT! Good app

23. Quote Originally Posted by Bengal View Post
    And as you all know it's all my fault.
    phew! thanks for letting me know, i was nervous..

24. Quote Originally Posted by Bengal View Post
    ...it seems everything is our fault...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutraplanet Brings You The Biggest Adamantium SALE!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 08:29 PM
  2. Replies: 338
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 06:36 PM
  3. GENOMYX brings you the return of AlphaBurn...
    By Smitty77 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 05:28 PM
  4. LG Sciences brings you the NEW ANADRAULIC STATE FLAVOR!!!!!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 01:05 AM
  5. THE ONE- LOGGING OPPORTUNITY
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 02:42 PM