FINAFLEX brings you the ultimate logging opportunity...

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just ran a log with Stimul8, BCAA and Max Pump........phenomenal stack and was very pleased. Stimul8 kicks hard and fast, good sweat and BCAA - limited DOMS and great flavor

Also did Pure Test and PCT alot earlier this year....great products as well.....

Will be following

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I feel you there, been watching DJ's log on the 8,trona,pump stack and it seems amazing! The flavor of stimul8 is incredible.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel you there, been watching DJ's log on the 8,trona,pump stack and it seems amazing! The flavor of stimul8 is incredible.
Stimul8 is pretty incredible all the way around and certainly does NOT fall short in taste either.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
After dragging himself from the desert where days earlier he'd become stranded Mark finally reached civilization Desperately needing food n water our Hero remembered his working cellphone in his pocket, and found wifi and ordered Stimul8
...priorities

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After dragging himself from the desert where days earlier he'd become stranded Mark finally reached civilization Desperately needing food n water our Hero remembered his working cellphone in his pocket, and found wifi and ordered Stimul8 ...priorities
My name is not Mark, it's Dave. You were close though.

Grizzly_Mike

Grizzly_Mike

Awards
1 – I am 25 years of age

2 – If I win I would like stack #1. I put on quite a bit of fat since starting back to school and I am finally ready to start cutting again.

3 – I currently train 5 days a week not including cardio. I am doing my own version of Dorian Yates' Blood and guts program. In the past I got the best results with his spit scheme and this stack would definitely help me cut down fat while getting big and strong like bull!

4 – I can update however much you want. 4-5 days or everyday you just let me know what you want.

5 – Yall should make my Christmas because I am a hard workin blue collar boy that spends all his money on his wife and kids. This stack would be a great opportunity for me to test out a new stack and try some new products from the FINAFLEX lineup. I am already a huge fan of Stimul8 and Max Pump.

Thank you for the consideration.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 – I am 25 years of age

2 – If I win I would like stack #1. I put on quite a bit of fat since starting back to school and I am finally ready to start cutting again.

3 – I currently train 5 days a week not including cardio. I am doing my own version of Dorian Yates' Blood and guts program. In the past I got the best results with his spit scheme and this stack would definitely help me cut down fat while getting big and strong like bull!

4 – I can update however much you want. 4-5 days or everyday you just let me know what you want.

5 – Yall should make my Christmas because I am a hard workin blue collar boy that spends all his money on his wife and kids. This stack would be a great opportunity for me to test out a new stack and try some new products from the FINAFLEX lineup. I am already a huge fan of Stimul8 and Max Pump.

Thank you for the consideration.
Good app, and a family guy to boot. Thanks for putting one in.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Common guys! I bet Snagsy Clause is feeling very generous this year! Might be quite a few attacks given out so get those apps rolling in.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to admit, I like when I see an individual put an app in and they mention that they are already a fan of the products.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
we're gonna keep this opportunity open thru tomorrow night - get apps in while you still can!

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
1 – 19, 20 soon.
2 – Stack #2, I'm trying to get as strong as I can to compete in some power-lifting comps, bored with bodybuilding. 1500 total is my long term goal.
3 – Squat, Bench and dead 3 times per week with changing accessory lifts.
4 – Every damn day.
5 – Okay, besides that I have a solid logging history on here I would like to explain where I'm at right now. Today I put in my 2 week notice at my job, I am not going to school next year. Being young and with time on my side, I am taking every day of 2014 to get as strong as I can. I will literally be eating, sleeping, and training. I know what I want from my life and I know my purpose lies in fitness. So, I am flicking all the switches for the rest of the things in my life off -and making training my only focus. I was never one that got much for Christmas, but being in a position to commit to what has been my passion for years now is enough a gift. That all being said, I think this stack could benefit my goals to which I am very much committed and would be interested in using.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apps!!

Some good ones in here! Good luck picking, Simon. Let me know if you need me to utilize one of these stacks (#2). I will be happy to grow some huge muscles for the greater good.

;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have no affiliation with Finaflex but can definitely tell you they are in my very short list of favorite companies
Agreed

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 – 19, 20 soon.
2 – Stack #2, I'm trying to get as strong as I can to compete in some power-lifting comps, bored with bodybuilding. 1500 total is my long term goal.
3 – Squat, Bench and dead 3 times per week with changing accessory lifts.
4 – Every damn day.
5 – Okay, besides that I have a solid logging history on here I would like to explain where I'm at right now. Today I put in my 2 week notice at my job, I am not going to school next year. Being young and with time on my side, I am taking every day of 2014 to get as strong as I can. I will literally be eating, sleeping, and training. I know what I want from my life and I know my purpose lies in fitness. So, I am flicking all the switches for the rest of the things in my life off -and making training my only focus. I was never one that got much for Christmas, but being in a position to commit to what has been my passion for years now is enough a gift. That all being said, I think this stack could benefit my goals to which I am very much committed and would be interested in using.
Thanks for the app!

...As Snags said this is the last full day... get 'em in while you can!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Your age 52
2 – The stack you want – along with your goals stack one- shred after the holidays along with a pct.
3 – Training regiment- 3 days gvt
4 – How often you can update your log daily
5 – Why we should make your Christmas- loyal logger for finaflex in the past. love the black and 500 great products and reviews on both. both sponsored and non sponsored logs for finaflex.

I am glad to see finaflex getting back in the game more. things seem to have gotten quiet over there . great company. good luck to all.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
last call for this cool promo ya'll!
doors on this one officially close at 10p EST -- anyone out there still on the fence better get on the ball!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bam!!

1 – 31

2 – Stacks 1,2, and 3 (I think they would all work insanely well together)

3 – Training Regimen is whatever Wasme has been doing, or whatever Registerjr has been doing, or whatever I feel like doing! ;))

One thing is for sure, I need a kick in the asss, or some rest, so I can get back in the gym and get my swole on.

4- 4-6 days a week

5 – Because supplements are the absolute best Christmas presents...EVER.

This is not an app!!
I just felt like wasting everyone's time, but I also am introducing myself to some new members of AM.
Welcome

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Stacks 1,2, and 3 (I think they would all work insanely well together)
this dude don't don't mess around :bigeyes:
Because supplements are the absolute best Christmas presents...EVER.
unfortunately, he don't tell time very swell..18min late!

this is not an app!!
I just felt like wasting everyone's time, but I also am introducing myself to some new members of AM.
oooooh wise guy eh?
:hitwithrock:

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All right gentleman, after much deliberation we are happy to announce the winners of the 'Pick your own FINAFLEX stack' opportunity:

Stack One - lannjohnny, rrepert
Stack Two - tcslic, alexalltheway
Stack Three - Hokie Pride, EBF

Congratulations!

Please send me your name and mailing addresses. Once I have them all, we can get these shipped out and you can get your FREAK on...

When you receive your stack, simply provide a link in this thread so we can follow along. Rating scales for your stack's final review will be posted shortly.

For all those who applied and didn't get chosen, thank you for the interest in FINAFLEX and it's products. There were many excellent apps and it was a very tough decision. Those with a lower post count, try to make yourself more visible. There is always a slight edge for those who are involved and visible on the board.

As always, keep an eye out for more upcoming FINAFLEX promos!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
All right gentleman, after much deliberation we are happy to announce the winners of the 'Pick your own FINAFLEX stack' opportunity: Stack One - lannjohnny, rrepert Stack Two - tcslic, alexalltheway Stack Three - Hokie Pride, EBF Congratulations! Please send me your name and mailing addresses. Once I have them all, we can get these shipped out and you can get your FREAK on... When you receive your stack, simply provide a link in this thread so we can follow along. Rating scales for your stack's final review will be posted shortly. For all those who applied and didn't get chosen, thank you for the interest in FINAFLEX and it's products. There were many excellent apps and it was a very tough decision. Those with a lower post count, try to make yourself more visible. There is always a slight edge for those who are involved and visible on the board. As always, keep an eye out for more upcoming FINAFLEX promos!!
Let's do THIS! Thank you so much WASME and Finaflex. I'm stoked and ready to some damage at my next meet in 2014, coming up February 7. Lehgo, b@$ch imma bout to blow up {J Cole}

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
All right gentleman, after much deliberation we are happy to announce the winners of the 'Pick your own FINAFLEX stack' opportunity:

Congratulations!

Please send me your name and mailing addresses. Once I have them all, we can get these shipped out and you can get your FREAK on...

When you receive your stack, simply provide a link in this thread so we can follow along. Rating scales for your stack's final review will be posted shortly.

For all those who applied and didn't get chosen, thank you for the interest in FINAFLEX and it's products. There were many excellent apps and it was a very tough decision. Those with a lower post count, try to make yourself more visible. There is always a slight edge for those who are involved and visible on the board.

Thank you! This is an awsome opportunity to take it to the next level! Great promo .

tcslick

tcslick

Awards

Congratulations!

Awesome! This is just what I need to assist in getting beach ready. PM sent can't wait to get on this. Thanks guys

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
thank you for all the interest gents, we appreciate the support!

keep your eyes peeled for some very cool opportunities in the very near future ..
we will be needing some beta testers for a brand-new ground-breaking, industry-shattering all-natural ingredient and product unseen before in the market, as we continue to explore cutting edge compounds to take your goals to the next level

for the winners -- congrats! enjoy those stocking stuffers! I can't wait to follow the logs, some good picks going on here....
for everyone else: happy holidays, best to you all in the new year, and we look forward to seeing you in our next promo thread soon!

:djparty:

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
congrats to all who were selected . if you haven't ever used FinaFlex you are going to love there products. the guys who got the xanthine the fat will melt off you literally! good luck.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
still working on a flavoring system for that one .. the atlantic salmon flav just wasn't cutting it, trying a Cajun one too but it gave testers a fire-breathing burp on initial run
So ur saying there's a chance

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the winners! I'm sure you will be happy with your stacks and I'm looking forward to following your logs. May your gains be plentiful!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks guys! Congrats to all others!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little update gentlemen. I have received the info from 5 of the 6 winners. I have pm'd the last individual.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
^^Its almost time to get started!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little update gentlemen. I have received the info from 5 of the 6 winners. I have pm'd the last individual.
I will gladly accept the offer of replacing number six. PCT stack for me, homie. :D