FINAFLEX brings you the ultimate logging opportunity...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, addresses have been submitted and will ship accordingly.

Sorry for not updating you before now - I have had no power (nor do we still) in Toronto since Saturday night due to a freezing rain storm.

Looking forward to seeing the logs, reviews, and most of all results!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I have had no power (nor do we still) in Toronto since Saturday night due to a freezing rain storm.
rob ford blew the winter budget on snow dint he? :D
I notice he was MIA during the storm, and finally called in at the last minute when they had the news conference
dude was hiding out snorting rails, c'mon.....

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rob ford blew the winter budget on snow dint he? :D
I notice he was MIA during the storm, and finally called in at the last minute when they had the news conference
dude was hiding out snorting rails, c'mon.....
LMAO... you must have a Satellite feed right from the mayors office!

He is such a bone head.

Did you hear the last thing a few weeks ago, when it was said that he had asked another member of the mayors office to 'eat her pu$$y'... he gave a small press conference and right there on tv says ' i never asked to eat her pu$$y, and why would i have a plenty to eat at home '... lol douche

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Excellent news.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
LMAO... you must have a Satellite feed right from the mayors office!

He is such a bone head.

Did you hear the last thing a few weeks ago, when it was said that he had asked another member of the mayors office to 'eat her pu$$y'... he gave a small press conference and right there on tv says ' i never asked to eat her pu$$y, and why would i have a plenty to eat at home '... lol douche
Hahaha that's hilarious. I think it's rather amusing people of power that get themselves into controversy over sexual acts and or behavior.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Merry Christmas everyone!
Recognize the true reason that we are all here, on earth, in the Universe.
Celebrate in style this year, make sure everyone know what it is about! Celebrate the birth of Christ, our Lord and Savior.

Forget all if fancy stuff you don't need. Give it to people that need it.

I'M sick of going into a store seeing bratty kid begging for outrageous gifts. Or how About those 6--12 year olds with tablets and iPhone, and they still beg for more.

Well, anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Merry Christmas Everyone!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
anybody receive their paks yet?

fyi..stack #1 will have PX Black in place of PX500, as we were out of the latter at shipping time

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
anybody receive their paks yet?

fyi..stack #1 will have PX Black in place of PX500, as we were out of the latter at shipping time
I just recieved mine yesterday! Was excited to find it in the mail.:) But being fairly busy i cant log it til after the new year.. Its gonna be fun

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I just recieved mine yesterday! Was excited to find it in the mail.:) But being fairly busy i cant log it til after the new year.. Its gonna be fun
awesome
no worries on the wait to start - lots going on around this time, we understand
make sure when you do start, you link us up in this log so we can follow!

thanks, and safe & happy new years to all!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Sweet, I'll have to check my mail today

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear they are now being received.

As Snags said ensure you link us up with your logs here, so we can witness the destruction!

Have a safe New Year's fellas..

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great to hear they are now being received.

As Snags said ensure you link us up with your logs here, so we can witness the destruction!

Have a safe New Year's fellas..
Thanks Simon.

Happy new year bud. Cant wait to start

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I got home to my package on the doorstep. I'll have my log up tomorrow. I can't wait to work pecs and tris tomorrow with this Ignite 2! I wasn't expecting that. Thanks guys, I can't wait to get this going.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got home to my package on the doorstep. I'll have my log up tomorrow. I can't wait to work pecs and tris tomorrow with this Ignite 2! I wasn't expecting that. Thanks guys, I can't wait to get this going.
Ignite 2 will have you feeling alpha male brother!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would like to know if it is ok if I use a BCAA product intra workout such as Cellucor Cor-Performance BCAA.

figured I should ask first before starting the log. and YES, I GOT MY PACKAGE THIS MORNING. SO HAPPY!!!

Thanks Simon, Steve and the whole Finaflex team again for another AWESOME opportunity.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I would like to know if it is ok if I use a BCAA product intra workout such as Cellucor Cor-Performance BCAA.

figured I should ask first before starting the log. and YES, I GOT MY PACKAGE THIS MORNING. SO HAPPY!!!

Thanks Simon, Steve and the whole Finaflex team again for another AWESOME opportunity.
glad you received so quickly, wow

yes, you can use the BCAA intra product if you wish, just make note of it please in your log, and maybe see if there is difference/make note of such, when you add the Max Pump into the mix ..

we appreciate you running that by us chris!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
thanks Steve. better off asking. That way I could make notes for my recovery and endurance as I will be able to identify what is going on.

log is almost up.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whoever got stack 3, you're in for a treat. Used my first serving of Max Pump in an arm workout today and was very impressed.
Oh I know bud. Running it right now. Link is above.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Received my package last week but I'm in Drilling school which caused a forced layoff! In class for up to 12hrs minimum and another 3 with homework!

Don't worry! It's coming and I got a PR set and video to make! Logging begins Feb 7.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Received my package last week but I'm in Drilling school which caused a forced layoff! In class for up to 12hrs minimum and another 3 with homework!

Don't worry! It's coming and I got a PR set and video to make! Logging begins Feb 7.
thanks for the update HP, we look forward to your experiences!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Age 42
Stack #2
I train 4 days a week with 2 days of cardio for a total of 6 days of grueling battle. I need to keep my test up as I lower my carb intake at this point in my training to cut some more body fat while maintaining steady muscle gains. I hit it hard every day after a full day of work as well so I need a "real" preworkout product that can keep up with me and not leave me hanging.
I can update 5 times a week.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Age 42
Stack #2
I train 4 days a week with 2 days of cardio for a total of 6 days of grueling battle. I need to keep my test up as I lower my carb intake at this point in my training to cut some more body fat while maintaining steady muscle gains. I hit it hard every day after a full day of work as well so I need a "real" preworkout product that can keep up with me and not leave me hanging.
I can update 5 times a week.
uhhhh..thread has been closed and loggers chosen like 2 months ago man

while we appreciate the interest in our company, I might suggest to you to try reading the threads in full prior to posting in them, so you have some idea of what is going on..

I might also suggest that, since this is your second post on this forum and you are a brand new member, you spend some time in the community and interact appropriately in some threads first, prior to even thinking about jumping right to get some promo products

welcome to AM

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heck ya! Get those apps in here!