Who wants some Level II??

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I'm 37 years old and currently serving as a medic in 4th Ranger Training Battalion. I have used NO explode and Jack 3D the majority of the time since being introduced to preworkout fomulas. I played football for 3 years at Troy University and had 3 professional fights as a boxer. I am in excellent shape and currently training to enter an amateur body building contest and maybe a marathon by the end od next year. I liked NO explode but my weight started to increase drastically and I didn't like the extra weight on run days. I found that my tolerance increased and in order to compensate for the weight gain I had to decrease the consumption. The Jack 3D seemed to give the same effect but I was able to build leaner muscle. I am looking for something similiar or better and interested in trying new products. I am currently not taking anything but getting ready to purchase more Jack 3D. My job depends on being physically fit and my routines are a mixture of crossfit and conventional lifts with an average of 20 miles a week running. My diet is proportioned, nothing special and not too much of anything. I'm an average guy who likes football and violent sports. If you have never seen spartacus check it out. I will have time log everyday as much of my time is spent behind a desk. Thanks for the opportunity.
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. Right on! Glad to see another app! I respect anyone that serves our country, hope we both get to log it
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Ive been lifting for 9 years and have a solid routine and diet. I've been using MAN Game Day for some time now and I would like to find another pre workout that gives me the energy and thermogenic feel that Game Day does plus I have never used any of the Formutech products. I would post at least 5 times a week for every workout and probably additional posts will be in there as well, like food pics and updates during the day for effects I feel from the product. I'm not logging anything currently but am using Game Day as my pre workout and would stop using it to log your product, so I would use it as a pre workout since I get up early and lift before I go to work. I need something to give me that extra boost in the morning to lift.

    Here are some logs that I currently did
    D-pol Rev Black Stack
    Summer Time Ripped With SUPP-D
    Test As Strong As TItanium

    If your wanting a new show a couple I could suggest would be Homeland and Shameless.

    Thanks for the opportunity!
    Name:  SealOfApproval.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  19.4 KB

    ^^^ this guy!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  4. Right on!!!!! Thanks!!! Your a fellow Hoosier right????
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Right on!!!!! Thanks!!! Your a fellow Hoosier right????
    I sure am!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Right on!!!!! Thanks!!! Your a fellow Hoosier right????
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    I sure am!
    Hoosier daddy?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I sure am!
    I'm up north in the SB, where are you, FW or Indy
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I'm up north in the SB, where are you, FW or Indy
    We talked before lol I'm in Indy but wife has family in Goshen.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    We talked before lol I'm in Indy but wife has family in Goshen.
    That's right! My bad, I had you mixed up with another AM guy, sorry. By the way I'm going to be spending a week in Indy in December. We should lift
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    That's right! My bad, I had you mixed up with another AM guy, sorry. By the way I'm going to be spending a week in Indy in December. We should lift
    Lets do it!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  11. I'll find the week out soon and let you know!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    Lets do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I'll find the week out soon and let you know!
    Is this a dating website now??? Lol jk
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. * Why pick you? - Because my recommendation for a TV show is perfect. Well, actually I've been trying to motivate myself to get back in the gym regularly. I've gained some fat and been unable to really keep consistently even hitting the gym 3x a week for more than 1 week in a row. It's a combination of things, but its been that way around a year now (started with a fairly bad calf injury). I've put on some fat, and need to get rid of it before summer. I'm unconcerned with keeping size, I'll do fine with that or lightly bulk after if I have to. I'm 46, around 212 + around 20% bf. I generally eat intermittent fasting and towards the paleo side, but I also have plenty of foods outside the paleo realm.

    *Tell me how you will use this (cannot be currently using/logging other stim products - Basically I'm planning to use this as the stim base for a combination pre-workout/fat loss stack. I'll use it alongside DCP, and potentially CardioTryx when i'm doing cardio, and DCP + SNS X-Gels when I'm doing strength training. Or potentially the combination of it alongside all 3 if i'm doing some circuit type training.

    * Links to previous posts - they are all over the place.

    * Fun part -my favorite show is no longer on - Breaking Bad and I am currently looking for something new watch. What do you recommend and why - I'll give you 2. Revolution or Continuum.

    Revolution's story line is that sometime in the not too distant future something happens that makes electricity stop working. All electricity. Batteries, everything. Cars stop working, planes, etc. And then what follows after that. It is by far the best new show I've seen in a long time.

    Continuum's story is about a more or less police officer from 2076, a time when corporations have taken over the governments. She is at an execution of a group of terrorists, when they throw some pieces of metal in the air that join and open a portal, taking them back in time to 2012 (accidentally, they were only supposed to go back to 2070), along with this woman. She spends here time here trying to round them up and make sure they don't carry out their plans of affecting the future.

  14. Let's run this until Sun or Monday.....keep them coming and great TV show reviews
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    * Why pick you? - Because my recommendation for a TV show is perfect. Well, actually I've been trying to motivate myself to get back in the gym regularly. I've gained some fat and been unable to really keep consistently even hitting the gym 3x a week for more than 1 week in a row. It's a combination of things, but its been that way around a year now (started with a fairly bad calf injury). I've put on some fat, and need to get rid of it before summer. I'm unconcerned with keeping size, I'll do fine with that or lightly bulk after if I have to. I'm 46, around 212 + around 20% bf. I generally eat intermittent fasting and towards the paleo side, but I also have plenty of foods outside the paleo realm.

    *Tell me how you will use this (cannot be currently using/logging other stim products - Basically I'm planning to use this as the stim base for a combination pre-workout/fat loss stack. I'll use it alongside DCP, and potentially CardioTryx when i'm doing cardio, and DCP + SNS X-Gels when I'm doing strength training. Or potentially the combination of it alongside all 3 if i'm doing some circuit type training.

    * Links to previous posts - they are all over the place.

    * Fun part -my favorite show is no longer on - Breaking Bad and I am currently looking for something new watch. What do you recommend and why - I'll give you 2. Revolution or Continuum.

    Revolution's story line is that sometime in the not too distant future something happens that makes electricity stop working. All electricity. Batteries, everything. Cars stop working, planes, etc. And then what follows after that. It is by far the best new show I've seen in a long time.

    Continuum's story is about a more or less police officer from 2076, a time when corporations have taken over the governments. She is at an execution of a group of terrorists, when they throw some pieces of metal in the air that join and open a portal, taking them back in time to 2012 (accidentally, they were only supposed to go back to 2070), along with this woman. She spends here time here trying to round them up and make sure they don't carry out their plans of affecting the future.
    Great guy here!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Great app!!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  17. Morning bumparoo
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

  18. Easy did you ever see Flash Forward when it was on TV? That show was amazing and I'm sad they cancelled the series
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  19. Just finally got into Sons of Anarchy 1st season.
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

  20. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Just finally got into Sons of Anarchy 1st season.
    I haven't seen this yet but I hear good things
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by csmorris75 View Post
    Ok so I went back to what I think is the first post and I'm not currently linked to any other supplements. I'm 37 years old and have been an athlete my entire life and believe I can help you sale some of your products. Thanks for your time and I appreciate your responce.
    I can vouch for this guy. Good dude.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by csmorris75 View Post
    I'm 37 years old and currently serving as a medic in 4th Ranger Training Battalion. I have used NO explode and Jack 3D the majority of the time since being introduced to preworkout fomulas. I played football for 3 years at Troy University and had 3 professional fights as a boxer. I am in excellent shape and currently training to enter an amateur body building contest and maybe a marathon by the end od next year. I liked NO explode but my weight started to increase drastically and I didn't like the extra weight on run days. I found that my tolerance increased and in order to compensate for the weight gain I had to decrease the consumption. The Jack 3D seemed to give the same effect but I was able to build leaner muscle. I am looking for something similiar or better and interested in trying new products. I am currently not taking anything but getting ready to purchase more Jack 3D. My job depends on being physically fit and my routines are a mixture of crossfit and conventional lifts with an average of 20 miles a week running. My diet is proportioned, nothing special and not too much of anything. I'm an average guy who likes football and violent sports. If you have never seen spartacus check it out. I will have time log everyday as much of my time is spent behind a desk. Thanks for the opportunity.
    Nice app brother.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Right on! Glad to see another app! I respect anyone that serves our country, hope we both get to log it
    Good logger here also. This is going to be good.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Easy did you ever see Flash Forward when it was on TV? That show was amazing and I'm sad they cancelled the series
    no I think I saw it on hulu though. I'll have to check it out.

    The new one I enjoyed (but was short, only 10 episodes) was The Booth at the End, a hulu exlusive.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    I can vouch for this guy. Good dude.
    I was curious since he mentioned ranger school
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Why pick you? I can bring a different dimension to logging this product since I have never officially cut before. This will allow me to fully assess the product and see how it compliments my diet and training regimen. I can update minimum of 5 days per week with full training and nutrition as well as progress pics. My motivation is super high right now since i have been getting stronger and stronger. I am ready to cut for a little bit before bulking again and feel that this product would really help me reach my goals.

    *Tell me how you will use this (cannot be currently using/logging other stim products.... I will use this before cardio sessions to start and may add in another serving first thing in the morning once my tolerance has been assessed.

    * Links to previous posts Becoming the next prodigy with PNI's Prodigy One of the first to get STIMUL8ED!!! Mkretz reborn! White flood reborn log! Finaflex keeps Mkretz in growth mode with BCAA+SAA!! and many more

    * Fun part -my favorite show is no longer on - Breaking Bad and I am currently looking for something new watch. What do you recommend and why. Footballl, because it is the best thing on tv...period! other than that im not gonna lie, i do enjoy the voice and the biggest loser, dont judge ;-)

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Why pick you? I can bring a different dimension to logging this product since I have never officially cut before. This will allow me to fully assess the product and see how it compliments my diet and training regimen. I can update minimum of 5 days per week with full training and nutrition as well as progress pics. My motivation is super high right now since i have been getting stronger and stronger. I am ready to cut for a little bit before bulking again and feel that this product would really help me reach my goals.

    *Tell me how you will use this (cannot be currently using/logging other stim products.... I will use this before cardio sessions to start and may add in another serving first thing in the morning once my tolerance has been assessed.

    * Links to previous posts Becoming the next prodigy with PNI's Prodigy One of the first to get STIMUL8ED!!! Mkretz reborn! White flood reborn log! Finaflex keeps Mkretz in growth mode with BCAA+SAA!! and many more

    * Fun part -my favorite show is no longer on - Breaking Bad and I am currently looking for something new watch. What do you recommend and why. Footballl, because it is the best thing on tv...period! other than that im not gonna lie, i do enjoy the voice and the biggest loser, dont judge ;-)
    Hey Marty what's up bro
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Hey Marty what's up bro
    Up early today Swanks....Dadddy duty i:e feeding the baby?
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

  29. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

    Up early today Swanks....Dadddy duty i:e feeding the baby?
    Every day my man! Never sleep past 430
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Every day my man! Never sleep past 430
    Today was actually a good day for me. Slept till 530 but just like you up at 430-5
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. It's time SH*Z got REAL! Who wants some VOLATILE? 5 needed!!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 12:12 PM
  2. Who wants some FST7?!?!?!
    By Distilled Water in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 11:26 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 08:40 PM
  4. Who wants some candy??
    By nosnmiveins in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 04:10 PM
Log in
Log in