Who wants some Level II??
- 11-14-2013, 08:07 PM
I'm 37 years old and currently serving as a medic in 4th Ranger Training Battalion. I have used NO explode and Jack 3D the majority of the time since being introduced to preworkout fomulas. I played football for 3 years at Troy University and had 3 professional fights as a boxer. I am in excellent shape and currently training to enter an amateur body building contest and maybe a marathon by the end od next year. I liked NO explode but my weight started to increase drastically and I didn't like the extra weight on run days. I found that my tolerance increased and in order to compensate for the weight gain I had to decrease the consumption. The Jack 3D seemed to give the same effect but I was able to build leaner muscle. I am looking for something similiar or better and interested in trying new products. I am currently not taking anything but getting ready to purchase more Jack 3D. My job depends on being physically fit and my routines are a mixture of crossfit and conventional lifts with an average of 20 miles a week running. My diet is proportioned, nothing special and not too much of anything. I'm an average guy who likes football and violent sports. If you have never seen spartacus check it out. I will have time log everyday as much of my time is spent behind a desk. Thanks for the opportunity.
- 11-14-2013, 09:16 PM
Right on! Glad to see another app! I respect anyone that serves our country, hope we both get to log itFocused Nutrition
- 11-14-2013, 09:20 PM
11-14-2013, 09:23 PM
Right on!!!!! Thanks!!! Your a fellow Hoosier right????
11-14-2013, 09:33 PM
11-14-2013, 10:01 PM
11-14-2013, 10:05 PM
11-14-2013, 10:20 PM
11-14-2013, 10:29 PM
11-14-2013, 10:38 PM
11-14-2013, 10:46 PM
I'll find the week out soon and let you know!
11-15-2013, 07:28 AM
11-15-2013, 02:20 PM
* Why pick you? - Because my recommendation for a TV show is perfect. Well, actually I've been trying to motivate myself to get back in the gym regularly. I've gained some fat and been unable to really keep consistently even hitting the gym 3x a week for more than 1 week in a row. It's a combination of things, but its been that way around a year now (started with a fairly bad calf injury). I've put on some fat, and need to get rid of it before summer. I'm unconcerned with keeping size, I'll do fine with that or lightly bulk after if I have to. I'm 46, around 212 + around 20% bf. I generally eat intermittent fasting and towards the paleo side, but I also have plenty of foods outside the paleo realm.
*Tell me how you will use this (cannot be currently using/logging other stim products - Basically I'm planning to use this as the stim base for a combination pre-workout/fat loss stack. I'll use it alongside DCP, and potentially CardioTryx when i'm doing cardio, and DCP + SNS X-Gels when I'm doing strength training. Or potentially the combination of it alongside all 3 if i'm doing some circuit type training.
* Links to previous posts - they are all over the place.
* Fun part -my favorite show is no longer on - Breaking Bad and I am currently looking for something new watch. What do you recommend and why - I'll give you 2. Revolution or Continuum.
Revolution's story line is that sometime in the not too distant future something happens that makes electricity stop working. All electricity. Batteries, everything. Cars stop working, planes, etc. And then what follows after that. It is by far the best new show I've seen in a long time.
Continuum's story is about a more or less police officer from 2076, a time when corporations have taken over the governments. She is at an execution of a group of terrorists, when they throw some pieces of metal in the air that join and open a portal, taking them back in time to 2012 (accidentally, they were only supposed to go back to 2070), along with this woman. She spends here time here trying to round them up and make sure they don't carry out their plans of affecting the future.
11-15-2013, 02:23 PM
Let's run this until Sun or Monday.....keep them coming and great TV show reviews
Use code shawn for a free gift
11-15-2013, 07:52 PM
11-15-2013, 10:26 PM
11-16-2013, 09:02 AM
11-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Easy did you ever see Flash Forward when it was on TV? That show was amazing and I'm sad they cancelled the series
11-16-2013, 11:48 AM
11-16-2013, 12:05 PM
11-16-2013, 12:26 PM
11-16-2013, 12:29 PM
11-16-2013, 01:42 PM
11-16-2013, 03:52 PM
11-16-2013, 03:54 PM
11-17-2013, 12:59 AM
Why pick you? I can bring a different dimension to logging this product since I have never officially cut before. This will allow me to fully assess the product and see how it compliments my diet and training regimen. I can update minimum of 5 days per week with full training and nutrition as well as progress pics. My motivation is super high right now since i have been getting stronger and stronger. I am ready to cut for a little bit before bulking again and feel that this product would really help me reach my goals.
*Tell me how you will use this (cannot be currently using/logging other stim products.... I will use this before cardio sessions to start and may add in another serving first thing in the morning once my tolerance has been assessed.
* Links to previous posts Becoming the next prodigy with PNI's Prodigy One of the first to get STIMUL8ED!!! Mkretz reborn! White flood reborn log! Finaflex keeps Mkretz in growth mode with BCAA+SAA!! and many more
* Fun part -my favorite show is no longer on - Breaking Bad and I am currently looking for something new watch. What do you recommend and why. Footballl, because it is the best thing on tv...period! other than that im not gonna lie, i do enjoy the voice and the biggest loser, dont judge ;-)
11-17-2013, 05:51 AM
11-17-2013, 09:36 AM
11-17-2013, 09:55 AM
11-17-2013, 10:22 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheSwanks in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 105Last Post: 05-02-2013, 12:12 PM
- By Distilled Water in forum Workout LogsReplies: 28Last Post: 03-13-2012, 11:26 PM
- By Colin in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-23-2009, 08:40 PM
- By nosnmiveins in forum AnabolicsReplies: 39Last Post: 03-21-2008, 04:10 PM