Shred Her

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay guys I need 1 lucky lady to log our natural fat burner, Shred Her.

I know chance might be slim but I'm going to leave this up for a week or so.

If you know someone interested (wife/significant other/etc) pm me and we will see what we can work out.

This is going to be a typical log guys. 3-4 times update per week with before and afters. Mandatory.

https://www.nlaperformance.com/products/for_women/shred_her_natural_fat_burner

Thanks guys,

Stephen

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay guys I need 1 lucky lady to log our natural fat burner, Shred Her.

I know chance might be slim but I'm going to leave this up for a week or so.

If you know someone interested (wife/significant other/etc) pm me and we will see what we can work out.

This is going to be a typical log guys. 3-4 times update per week with before and afters. Mandatory.

https://www.nlaperformance.com/products/for_women/shred_her_natural_fat_burner

Thanks guys,

Stephen
My wife would do it senor. Whatre you lookin for? Requirements wise...

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife would do it senor. Whatre you lookin for? Requirements wise...
Actually pics are optional now that I started thinking about it. I know how self conscious women can be, even if they are perfectly fine lol

stalto00

Awards
I am actually just starting a new program and my bf is at 30% I just checked. I would be interested in logging this with weekly updates and before and after pictures to go along with it. I will list foods I eat etc. I have a app that does all of this.

itsjanis

itsjanis

Awards
Still haven't received any official applications.

Training style:
Why you should be chosen:
Goals: Decrease BF% to 12 (Currently 14%), and improve running endurance and strength
Training Style: 1 mile of 9 min/mi cardio to warm up, stretch, 30 minutes of HIIT, 20 minutes of weights focusing on two muscle groups per day, and 15 minutes of abs---pretty much the regimen of a bodybuilding class I'm training in. :)
Why you should be chosen: I'd like to see my physique's full potential, and finally get the abs that I've been wanting for years! ;)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly am surprised to have more than one app lol, will be picking in a couple days

AnnieLou

Awards
Goals: To lose at least 15lbs, eat cleaner and to gain muscle and endurance for a 5k mud run in November
Training style: 30 min of cardio, and weight training 5 days a week
Why you should be chosen: I'm relatively new to the fitness game, about the last year or so and have made it a good part of my life and want to see just how far I can take myself

stalto00

Awards
Goals: Go from 30+% down to 25 in the next 6 weeks.
Training style: 5 day spilt two body part spilt.
Why you should be chosen: I will update at least 3 times a week my thoughts etc with before and after pictures.
I would like to compete eventually and this would be a good starting point for me.
I can't post pictures yet but I have pictures to show.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3 legit apps...i say make it 3 wins!!!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Agree with big t! Just got my wife started on two bottles. She's enjoying it thus far.

stalto00

Awards
When do we find winners? Also how may posts will it take before I can load pictures and or links.

stalto00

Awards
Oh btw my cardio is martial arts 3 times a week for a hour + each class.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goals: Decrease BF% to 12 (Currently 14%), and improve running endurance and strength
Training Style: 1 mile of 9 min/mi cardio to warm up, stretch, 30 minutes of HIIT, 20 minutes of weights focusing on two muscle groups per day, and 15 minutes of abs---pretty much the regimen of a bodybuilding class I'm training in. :)
Why you should be chosen: I'd like to see my physique's full potential, and finally get the abs that I've been wanting for years! ;)
Pm your shipping information if you agree to the log requirements.