USPlabs PROTEIN Is Almost HERE! // GET IN HERE & Name It To Win!

Page 9 of 11 First ... 7891011 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    We appreciate your patience bud. I assure you you guys will be taken care of. Again please keep us updated.
    If it comes through then great! If not no worries. I will be purchasing it when it comes available on other retailer sites if it did not come through for the IC. I am always supporting and will support USP labs because of their customer service, reps, and also products. Respect is what its all about! you guys sure know how to treat your consumers.

Just gonna cross the fingers.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

If it comes through then great! If not no worries. I will be purchasing it when it comes available on other retailer sites if it did not come through for the IC. I am always supporting and will support USP labs because of their customer service, reps, and also products. Respect is what its all about! you guys sure know how to treat your consumers.

Just gonna cross the fingers.
    You are a great supporter as well with a great attitude. Thank you for your continued support bud! Whatever we can do to help we will do!
    Independent
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

You are a great supporter as well with a great attitude. Thank you for your continued support bud! Whatever we can do to help we will do!
    Sure thing man. like i said once i start seeing people getting their orders in, ill give it a bit (since i live up in PA) because that is usually the last place for it to come to and we will go from there. If no luck, then no luck.. it is what it is...
    Ill wait for nutra or another site to make the purchase.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

4. I really hope my order comes through even though no confirmation email...
    Army Veteran. OEF.

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Sure thing man. like i said once i start seeing people getting their orders in, ill give it a bit (since i live up in PA) because that is usually the last place for it to come to and we will go from there. If no luck, then no luck.. it is what it is...
    Ill wait for nutra or another site to make the purchase.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    I really hope my order comes through even though no confirmation email...

Rest assured, we will do everything we can to make sure you guys receive your orders. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and really appreciate your patience.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    I really hope my order comes through even though no confirmation email...
    Has it shown up on your bank yet? Just curious if your in the same boat as Solution. If I missed the answer to this I apologize.
    Independent

7. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Has it shown up on your bank yet? Just curious if your in the same boat as Solution. If I missed the answer to this I apologize.
    Ordered with paypal. Money was already taken from my account.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

8. Any chance someone can PM me the link?

I already deleted the email (dumb) and my buddy never received it. I planned to forward it to him, but can't now (for the record, he is on the IC list. Or should be, since he got the last one.)

9. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Any chance someone can PM me the link?

I already deleted the email (dumb) and my buddy never received it. I planned to forward it to him, but can't now (for the record, he is on the IC list. Or should be, since he got the last one.)
    Sent bud:-)
    Independent

10. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Ordered with paypal. Money was already taken from my account.
    Go into paypal and there will be an invoice number. That invoice number (should start with a couple of zeros) is your proof of order since that is your order number from
    USPLabs. I wouldn't worry about it
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Yeah i already responded about this. PNC Bank takes 3-4 days to process any orders, regardless if on your card or if you transfer money from paypal. By the time to deal runs out it will show or not show.

If you order (you are only allowed 1 per household) so if it went through it did, if it did not i dont know.
    It say ordered was processed and confirmed, but:
    no Confirmation Email
    NO Confirmation for Order #

So, i dont know if this has happened to others but i see some others are starting to say the same as well...
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Sent bud:-)
    Thanks bro!

13. Okay, got my package today right after getting back from the gym and I couldn't wait to try it. That said, i'm really happy with my choice. I haven't tried the vanilla yet but the milk chocolate is no doubt my new favorite chocolate protein powder. 6 oz almond milk 2 oz water made a perfectly thick shake that tasted beyond good. Hellofa job USP
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

14. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Okay, got my package today right after getting back from the gym and I couldn't wait to try it. That said, i'm really happy with my choice. I haven't tried the vanilla yet but the milk chocolate is no doubt my new favorite chocolate protein powder. 6 oz almond milk 2 oz water made a perfectly thick shake that tasted beyond good. Hellofa job USP
    That's great to hear man! Your feedback is much appreciated. I feel the same way; Milk Chocolate in almond milk is ridiculous!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

15. all i have to say is the milk choc is very tasty. hopefully there will be a good intro sale so i can pick up a couple more tubs.

16. Made a video with the vanilla and man this will be interesting.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

17. Got mine in today. Mixed the vanilla sample with a scoop of chocolate. Very tasty and very smooth. Nice job on this. Also, going to try the fruit punch oep sample tomorrow as well.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Yeah i already responded about this. PNC Bank takes 3-4 days to process any orders, regardless if on your card or if you transfer money from paypal. By the time to deal runs out it will show or not show.

If you order (you are only allowed 1 per household) so if it went through it did, if it did not i dont know.
    It say ordered was processed and confirmed, but:
    no Confirmation Email
    NO Confirmation for Order #

So, i dont know if this has happened to others but i see some others are starting to say the same as well...
    Anyone else in this boat???
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

19. Received mine today, will throw up a review later. Any chance of bigger tub sizes? (not many servings in these sizes) Either way, looking forward to trying them.
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Received mine today, will throw up a review later. Any chance of bigger tub sizes? (not many servings in these sizes) Either way, looking forward to trying them.
    They have already responded regarding larger tubs,
    Depending on the sales and how things go they will venture into 5lb or larger tubs into the future, now being a 2lb as an intro sale and release of the product they will dictate based off sales.

I cannot find the exact quote from Casey or USP Labs (rep on here) but it was along those lines regarding larger tubs
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

21. My wife enjoyed the milk chocolate sample, liked a sip of my vanilla as well.

Which means a lot.

It mixed WAY thicker than I'm used to. Not really a spoon and cup mix type of protein. Taste was pleasant though.

22. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    My wife enjoyed the milk chocolate sample, liked a sip of my vanilla as well.

Which means a lot.

It mixed WAY thicker than I'm used to. Not really a spoon and cup mix type of protein. Taste was pleasant though.
    Thanks for the feedback Jim. When ladies start liking stuff, you know you've done something right
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

23. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

When ladies start liking stuff, you know you've done something right
    I disagree. Backstreet Boys.
    Protein sounds gooooood though.

24. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I disagree. Backstreet Boys.
    Protein sounds gooooood though.
    I've tried to hide it so that no one knows
    But I guess it shows
    When you look into my eyes