USPlabs PROTEIN Is Almost HERE! // GET IN HERE & Name It To Win!

Page 9 of 9 First ... 789

  1. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Wait till NutraPlanet carries it. I bet the intro sale will be insane..
    Matter fact, i bet it will be a bank breaker the deal will be so legit you will HAVE to order.
    Now I'm being tempted to wait for NutraPlanet to come out with a sale...

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by exrugger View Post
    Now I'm being tempted to wait for NutraPlanet to come out with a sale...
    NP runs some of the best sales ever on USP labs products.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by exrugger View Post
    Now I'm being tempted to wait for NutraPlanet to come out with a sale...
    I hope they do run a sale on it, I can't get over how good the chocolate flavor is. I've been using it the past few days and I like how it easily mixes in a glass of water with just a spoon.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

    I hope they do run a sale on it, I can't get over how good the chocolate flavor is. I've been using it the past few days and I like how it easily mixes in a glass of water with just a spoon.
    NutraPlanet will have an intro sale very soon my friend!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Wait till NutraPlanet carries it. I bet the intro sale will be insane..
    Matter fact, i bet it will be a bank breaker the deal will be so legit you will HAVE to order.
    Fml. I used to be a bodybuilder like you till I took an intro sale to the knee.

    Seriously though. Looking forward to going broke.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Fml. I used to be a bodybuilder like you till I took an intro sale to the knee.

    Seriously though. Looking forward to going broke.
    Real Talk here ^^^^
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  7. Mollecular protein
    Boss protein
    superior protein
    gauge protein
    IV protein
    true protein
    straight fed protein
    pro blocks protein
    quantum science protein

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gravitygames View Post
    Mollecular protein
    Boss protein
    superior protein
    gauge protein
    IV protein
    true protein
    straight fed protein
    pro blocks protein
    quantum science protein
    You're a little late and by a little I mean a couple months

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gravitygames View Post
    Mollecular proteinBoss proteinsuperior proteingauge proteinIV protein true proteinstraight fed proteinpro blocks protein quantum science protein
    Hey gravitygames, I'm sorry but this contest is over! Please keep an eye out for the next USPlabs giveaway in the near future.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  10. i saw that after like a dumb ass lol but ya maybe next time. i just read the first couple in a rush cause i was leaving then i went to the 13 page and realize i was a dumbass. i got excited.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by gravitygames View Post
    i saw that after like a dumb ass lol but ya maybe next time. i just read the first couple in a rush cause i was leaving then i went to the 13 page and realize i was a dumbass. i got excited.
    Lol who wouldn't brother

  12. I would be curious to try this protein out broz

  13. I am curious to try this Labs protein
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    I am curious to try this Labs protein
    Its up for sale on tons of sites man. Give it a shot! I highly suggest chocolate.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Its up for sale on tons of sites man. Give it a shot! I highly suggest chocolate.
    He's been fishing for free stuff in a ton of threads. My initial assumption would be that he is doing the same here as well.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    He's been fishing for free stuff in a ton of threads. My initial assumption would be that he is doing the same here as well.
    Just trying to be nice
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  17. who cares if he is i like free **** too we all do and i love to sample as many products as i can So if hes fishing so am i. I will ask anyone any time for free **** and i hope i get me a great catch. Lets worry about better ****.

  18. This guy is always being so negative !!! Anybody likes free stuff and now I know how this works if I had a supplement company I would give free samples to to get People to try products I mean man this guy must be on hateraide rather than bcaa aide lol so watch out for this jerk on here lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Its up for sale on tons of sites man. Give it a shot! I highly suggest chocolate.
    Is it available at the VITAMINESHOPPEE

  20. Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post

    Is it available at the
    Don't post store names bro.

  21. Ok my bad ???.....
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Is it available at the
    Why not go onto their website and check? That would help you

    Google.com ---> Search the stores you shop from or look at.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Is it available at the
    OxyELITE Protein is available at some retail locations (walk-in stores). I would simply call ahead and ask if a particular store has it in stock before stopping by to grab a tub.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    OxyELITE Protein is available at some retail locations (walk-in stores). I would simply call ahead and ask if a particular store has it in stock before stopping by to grab a tub.
    I know it's at one walk in for about $38, only vanilla though.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I know it's at one walk in for about $38, only vanilla though.
    Word on the Street is an EPIC sale is going down next week (to quote casey)
    I have a feeling we may see Nutra stocking it shortly?

    WHen Nutra Does its gameover to the bank account!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 225+lb guys get in here
    By BostonFan in forum Bulking
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 03:43 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 05:36 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 10:23 AM
  4. REAPER get in HERE!
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Log in
Log in