USPlabs PROTEIN Is Almost HERE! // GET IN HERE & Name It To Win!

gravitygames

Awards
i saw that after like a dumb ass lol but ya maybe next time. i just read the first couple in a rush cause i was leaving then i went to the 13 page and realize i was a dumbass. i got excited.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
i saw that after like a dumb ass lol but ya maybe next time. i just read the first couple in a rush cause i was leaving then i went to the 13 page and realize i was a dumbass. i got excited.
Lol who wouldn't brother :)

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
I would be curious to try this protein out broz

gravitygames

Awards
who cares if he is i like free **** too we all do and i love to sample as many products as i can So if hes fishing so am i. I will ask anyone any time for free **** and i hope i get me a great catch. Lets worry about better ****.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
This guy is always being so negative !!! Anybody likes free stuff and now I know how this works if I had a supplement company I would give free samples to to get People to try products I mean man this guy must be on hateraide rather than bcaa aide lol so watch out for this jerk on here lol

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it available at the
OxyELITE Protein is available at some retail locations (walk-in stores). I would simply call ahead and ask if a particular store has it in stock before stopping by to grab a tub.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know it's at one walk in for about $38, only vanilla though.
Word on the Street is an EPIC sale is going down next week (to quote casey)
I have a feeling we may see Nutra stocking it shortly?

WHen Nutra Does its gameover to the bank account!