USPlabs PROTEIN Is Almost HERE! // GET IN HERE & Name It To Win!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep em' coming guys!
There is still time

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ex protreme
Extreme protien for extreme athletes.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
was looking up protein powders and stubbled upon labrada lean body, same basic concept of a whey blend and lean matrix... i was unaware that there were leaning protein shakes out there cuz its not something i looked for in a protein before. my question is how oxyelite protein differs from other leaning proteins besides how much protein is packed in and having less ingredients for a more natural blend without all those other vitamins and minerals? or is that the basic concept..to come out with a packed protein blend with a leaning matrix without the fillers like other brands. not to mention a great taste!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can i redo my picture to say oxyelite protein to win the free tub ;)
5 winners will be selected, so you're still in the running!

was looking up protein powders and stubbled upon labrada lean body, same basic concept of a whey blend and lean matrix... i was unaware that there were leaning protein shakes out there cuz its not something i looked for in a protein before. my question is how oxyelite protein differs from other leaning proteins besides how much protein is packed in and having less ingredients for a more natural blend without all those other vitamins and minerals? or is that the basic concept..to come out with a packed protein blend with a leaning matrix without the fillers like other brands. not to mention a great taste!
OxyELITE Protein™ contains one of the highest quality protein formulas on the market. It is VERY high in actual protein and lacks many of the fillers that crowd other formulas. The full product write-up should be available with the IC release and provide more information. :thumbsup:

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
5 winners will be selected, so you're still in the running!

OxyELITE Protein™ contains one of the highest quality protein formulas on the market. It is VERY high in actual protein and lacks many of the fillers that crowd other formulas. The full product write-up should be available with the IC release and provide more information. :thumbsup:
Thanks breezy! i have no doubt that OxyElite protein is ahead of the game in all aspects of the protein market.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
USPlabs Primed To Be PowerFULL On My Compound(20) Lifts And Be Jack3d Not Micro But Elite(Oxy) And The Only 1 Thats Versa(Tile) To Get Anabolic And Pumped At The Same Time And Curl 500(Agmatine) And Bench 3k(Daa) Advanced Leaning Protein!
Beat That Guys ......Oh Yea Pink Magic.
Nobody liked my name? :(

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does dkgreene88 receive any sort of special award for participating in every single company promotion ever posted since joining AM? Hehe.... :)

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Does dkgreene88 receive any sort of special award for participating in every single company promotion ever posted since joining AM? Hehe.... :)
Haha really only the usplabs ones.. :) there were a couple I've backed out of dont get it twisted. This is my favorite company so I enter

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oxy Elite Protein, oh wait Hahah
Good luck everyone! USP labs rocks.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winner Winner OxyELITE Protein™ for dinner!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for the submissions, it was fun reading and seeing the things you guys came up with!

Here are the five winenrs.......

hmmoreno
mtinsideout
AZMIDLYF
The Solution
Wilpit

Winners, please PM me with your shipping address and e-mail. Please, please please, titled the PM "OEP Name Promo"

Everyone, reminder we have another promo going on that can be found here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/229770-usplabs-oxyelite-protein.html

Good Luck!!!!!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mind = BLOWN.
Holy cow thank you so much!
Are we liable to pick our flavor?

Im shocked!
Thank you so much!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Wow, I am also mid blown. I never expected to win this. I'm crazy excited and ready to see how this stuff is. Thanks so much.

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Sweet thanks, can't wait to give a try. Congrats to rest of the winners :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys! Enjoy!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Winner Winner OxyELITE Pro[/URL]tein™ for dinner!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for the submissions, it was fun reading and seeing the things you guys came up with!

Here are the five winenrs.......

hmmoreno
mtinsideout
AZMIDLYF
The Solution
Wilpit

Winners, please PM me with your shipping address and e-mail. Please, please please, titled the PM "OEP Name Promo"

Everyone, reminder we have another promo going on that can be found here

Good Luck!!!!!!!

I just tried to PM you if it didn't go through please let me know.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the ETA to England?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the ETA to England?
we sent Beta samples that should arrive any day. We may have samples at the booth..

and we ship full bottles next week....So maybe 3 weeks?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we sent Beta samples that should arrive any day. We may have samples at the booth..

and we ship full bottles next week....So maybe 3 weeks?
Excellent. :)

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent. :)
3 grams Premium protein blend (Premium Milk protein isolate (which is 80% casien and 20% whey), Premium 80% whey protein concentrate (highest quality on the market), micellar casien).
4 grams of fat (MCT, CLA, sunflower)
2 grams net carbs
3 grams fiber

130 calories per serving

Amazing taste

Blend designed to spark Protein synthesis and stop protein degradation...its exactly what you want anytime you drink a protein...ANYTIIME YOU DRINK A PROTEIN..

NO AMINO FILLERS....

Get in on the IC, it will be epic! May 21st!

Spread the good word...

A company that loves their consumers doesn't screw them on precious protein content!

All that hard work in the gym, to come home and thinking you are taking in 25grams of protein when in reality its 17 grams of super low quality protein..Let's be real, if they are spiking it, they are not using high quality protein...

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
3 grams Premium protein blend (Premium Milk protein isolate (which is 80% casien and 20% whey), Premium 80% whey protein concentrate (highest quality on the market), micellar casien).
4 grams of fat (MCT, CLA, sunflower)
2 grams net carbs
3 grams fiber

130 calories per serving

Amazing taste

Blend designed to spark Protein synthesis and stop protein degradation...its exactly what you want anytime you drink a protein...ANYTIIME YOU DRINK A PROTEIN..

NO AMINO FILLERS....

Get in on the IC, it will be epic!

Spread the good word...

A company that loves their consumers doesn't screw them on precious protein content!

All that hard work in the gym, to come home and thinking you are taking in 25grams of protein when in reality its 17 grams of super low quality protein..Let's be real, if they are spiking it, they are not using high quality protein...
BOOM :)

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
If my wife drinks this stuff and says it taste good then you all will be hero's in my eyes. I signed up for the email and intend to purchase. We'll see how this goes.