USPlabs PROTEIN Is Almost HERE! // GET IN HERE & Name It To Win!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Keep em coming guys!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative


  2. That a mayo jar?

  3. Peak3d
    Pack3d
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Peak3d
    Pack3d
    I liked packed.
    Stacked
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  5. Utter-ly jack3d (because its milk protein...)

  6. USP Protein Hero

    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  7. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    USP Protein Hero

    haha sneaky sneaky, but no.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  8. USProtein

  9. USPlabs Primed To Be PowerFULL On My Compound(20) Lifts And Be Jack3d Not Micro But Elite(Oxy) And The Only 1 Thats Versa(Tile) To Get Anabolic And Pumped At The Same Time And Curl 500(Agmatine) And Bench 3k(Daa) Advanced Leaning Protein!
    Beat That Guys ......Oh Yea Pink Magic.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

    haha sneaky sneaky, but no.
    Lol, busted...I'm a sneaker alright
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  11. “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

  12. “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

  13. “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

  14. “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hmmoreno View Post


    ALL you are doing is changing the name? and nothing else???

  16. USP Labs Healthy Whey
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. USPlabs purelein
    USPlabs purepro
    USPlabs ac-pro
    USPlabs pro-ac
    USPlabs pure
    USPlabs no clue what it is just send me a free tub cuz i had a bad day

  18. Please make a caffeinated version of this product and call it Procaine! It would really make my day.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  19. USPlabs LEAN

  20. USPlabs LEIN

  21. Keep em' coming guys!
    There is still time
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  22. Ex protreme
    Extreme protien for extreme athletes.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  23. Just got the email. Intriguing.

    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  24. OxyElite Protein!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Just got the email. Intriguing.


    BOOM!!!

    The OxyELITE Protein™ IC release is next Tuesday, May 21st!

    Make sure you're signed up for the InnerCircle to take advantage of the INSANE deal!

    www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    BOOM!!!

    The OxyELITE Protein™ IC release is next Tuesday, May 21st!

    Make sure you're signed up for the InnerCircle to take advantage of the INSANE deal!

    www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle
    can i redo my picture to say oxyelite protein to win the free tub

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Protein Magic
    Oxy Elite Protein
    Whey-Bo-Lean
    Whey-Bro-Lean
    Ooooh...winna..
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  28. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Ooooh...winna..
    Woohoo!! Free tub for me
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Woohoo!! Free tub for me
    congrats! you're a psychic

  30. was looking up protein powders and stubbled upon labrada lean body, same basic concept of a whey blend and lean matrix... i was unaware that there were leaning protein shakes out there cuz its not something i looked for in a protein before. my question is how oxyelite protein differs from other leaning proteins besides how much protein is packed in and having less ingredients for a more natural blend without all those other vitamins and minerals? or is that the basic concept..to come out with a packed protein blend with a leaning matrix without the fillers like other brands. not to mention a great taste!

  31. I like the name.

    Now we just wait to see if it's the kind of thing I need lol.

  32. Do I win something since I guessed it on page 1?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Alpha powder
    Alpha-protein
    Whey-tein
    Chocolate bulker
    Prolean
    Pro lean complex
    Ice cream flavored LeanTein
    Isolean
    Isopro complex
    OxyElite Protein
    didnt even see this he wins too lol even if he did edit it haha

  34. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    didnt even see this he wins too lol even if he did edit it haha
    haha i did edit it..two days ago

  35. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    can i redo my picture to say oxyelite protein to win the free tub
    5 winners will be selected, so you're still in the running!

    Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    was looking up protein powders and stubbled upon labrada lean body, same basic concept of a whey blend and lean matrix... i was unaware that there were leaning protein shakes out there cuz its not something i looked for in a protein before. my question is how oxyelite protein differs from other leaning proteins besides how much protein is packed in and having less ingredients for a more natural blend without all those other vitamins and minerals? or is that the basic concept..to come out with a packed protein blend with a leaning matrix without the fillers like other brands. not to mention a great taste!
    OxyELITE Protein™ contains one of the highest quality protein formulas on the market. It is VERY high in actual protein and lacks many of the fillers that crowd other formulas. The full product write-up should be available with the IC release and provide more information.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  36. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    5 winners will be selected, so you're still in the running!



    OxyELITE Protein™ contains one of the highest quality protein formulas on the market. It is VERY high in actual protein and lacks many of the fillers that crowd other formulas. The full product write-up should be available with the IC release and provide more information.
    Thanks breezy! i have no doubt that OxyElite protein is ahead of the game in all aspects of the protein market.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    haha i did edit it..two days ago
    oh lol i was actually kidding about the edit ha

  38. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    oh lol i was actually kidding about the edit ha
    Haha I figured I'd be honest

  39. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    Thanks breezy! i have no doubt that OxyElite protein is ahead of the game in all aspects of the protein market.
    No problem man!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I demand I get free stuff!
    As per your occupation.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 225+lb guys get in here
    By BostonFan in forum Bulking
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 03:43 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 05:36 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 10:23 AM
  4. REAPER get in HERE!
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Log in
Log in