CRAZY USPlabs deals - SICK giveaway - WIN a USPlabs Summer STACK!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

What's better than cutting edge USPlabs® products at AnabolicMinds.com?
    Unheard-of DISCOUNTS on these key products to help you save a dime, while getting ready for your summer plans!

Check out the First-of-its-Kind, Patent-Pending Anabolic, VERSA-1™ at a deep 20% OFF with the coupon code below!
    The beauty in this product not only lies in the convenient 1 capsule per day serving, but also in its extreme versatility! VERSA-1 stacks terrifically with pre-workouts, aminos & test booters...

The Legendary Super Thermo, now available in a powder! Loaded with exciting thermo compounds! Key ingredient shown to block Alpha-2 receptor! Contains exclusive OTCN2; Carnitine Transport System! Faster Absorption!

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, GET THE MOST INSANE PRICE ON MODERN BCAA, EVER, ANYWHERE!

(Offer Only Valid For The Fruit Punch Flavor Only. The Fruit Punch Flavor Cannot Be Switched With Any Other Flavors.)
    USPlabs' Modern BCAA "The Better BCAA": Incredibly Refreshing BCAA Formula, Loaded with 10 Grams of Ultra Micronized Aminos Per Serving!

The HUG Spring Clearance sale is for a very limited time only - so act now to secure your new GO-TO Summer USPlabs stack ONLY at NutraPlanet.com!

Speaking of your GO-TO Stack...

Want to win a fresh USPlabs TEST Powder®/VERSA-1 stack??

It's simple... Just answer this question!

What are your training or physique goals for this summer?

Expecting new PR's...? Getting ripped to shreds?... Activating your inner Alpha...? You name it!

(You may enter more than once by submitting multiple goals.)

On 4/22/13, we will randomly select 5 (five) submissions and hook them up with a FREE Stack - VERSA-1 & TEST Powder!
    Giveaway is for 18+ adults ONLY. U.S. based shipping address’ ONLY.

\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

More awesomeness!!

Get in on this
    Independent
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Deals on deals on deals!!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

4. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I enter so many USP promos, not sure if I should get in on another lol!

I have like 3.5 bottles of TP, and 8 V1......

But none are blue raspberry, and I could always use more..... decisions, decisions.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  266 lbs.
    Answers

My immediate goal is to maintain my weight at 245/250 but lower bodyfat. Long term, I'm building a foundation, planning to compete in amateur bodybuilding in summer 2014.

I add one "sugar packet" worth of stevia per scoop of Modern BCAA Fruit Punch and it tastes great, btw.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

Just coming to the end of my Test Powder and Versa-1 run, want to order more and try blue razz out for sure, I love how it treated me and would love to run it again.

My goal for the summer is to finally break out full ab visibility, it's been 3 years and 95 lbs lost, this will be the summer I do it.

wish I had found this stack when I started, it makes cutting a whole lot easier, mood elevation and energy is phenomenal!
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Summer Goals:

1.) Smash my sumo deadlift record of 405. I just started incorporating them back into my workout and I want to be able to destroy this mark. When I first was serious about lifting I would sumo d/l weekly and worked up to 4 plates and then stopped performing them. Well its time to revisit this exercise and break my previous mark.
    2.) Break 185 pounds and stay under 10% bodyfat. Sitting right now at 180 and 8-9% bodyfat so I have a little leadway for fat but need to keep most of my gains muscle.

USP hook a brahski up
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Amazing deals, but don't forget that you could win this stack for FREE. Get those entries in!!!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

My training and physique goal for the summer is to keep my intensity and focus high to drop down to 5-7%, currently at10%. Just want to be ripped for all these beach days this year!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Answers

PICK ME!!

My Training and Physique Goals for This Summer Are:

1. Physique Goals: Get back to the shape I was in last year! Drop 3-4% more body-fat and gain 4-5lbs of muscle. I would love to see veins popping up on my abs again
    2. Training Goals: Hit new PR's on Bench Press and Squats. Be able to do 50 consecutive pull-ups again. And last but not least, out-lift my workout partner!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

My goal is to get summer shredded and stay strong or get stronger! Throwing up a log soon using x factor, versa 1, compound 20, prime and more! Good luck everyone!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

First off its my bday today so let that count, i should have one up on everyone for this...

training goals: I have been making great gains as i starting back up training with a new attitude. My goal is to continue this and get past where i was a couple years ago when i stopped after an injury.

Physique goals: I put on like 8 pounds of blah over the past two years and i went from 159 of barely any muscle to 154 and im full everywhere...still tiny but im exactly where i need to be right now..making great progress. love having supps to help me out a little

heard nothing but great things about usplabs and would like to stack the test pounder and versa-1 with the compound 20 and prime i have laying around.

THANKS! and rememeber bday's trump all!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Woooo!!

I feel kind of bad for putting an app in, because USPLabs has given me so much, but I have not tried test powder yet, so...

--My goals are to get big! My cut will be complete in roughly a month, then it is BUlK time. I believe that I will be bulking most of the summer, as I have no short term goals such as 'going to the beach so I gotta look ripped', I have an end goal in mind and I am pushing to get there. That goal is to get big, shredded, and go to Ranger School.
    This Test Powder has a place in my supp line up for sure!

USPLabs is at it again!
    Thanks guys!!

Good luck to everybody!

**edited to add** By big I mean bigger, not huge. I lost a lot of mass due to those hip surgeries in Sep and Dec 2012, and I want it back, just better quality lean mass. Just wanted to be clear that I am by no means intending to look like a competitive BB, more like a pro fighter type build, not too bulky. That bulky **** don't cut it when you have to move with a fighting load for 15+ miles.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    First off its my bday today so let that count, i should have one up on everyone for this...

training goals: I have been making great gains as i starting back up training with a new attitude. My goal is to continue this and get past where i was a couple years ago when i stopped after an injury.

Physique goals: I put on like 8 pounds of blah over the past two years and i went from 159 of barely any muscle to 154 and im full everywhere...still tiny but im exactly where i need to be right now..making great progress. love having supps to help me out a little

heard nothing but great things about usplabs and would like to stack the test pounder and versa-1 with the compound 20 and prime i have laying around.

Happy Birthday brother!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Answers

My goals are to continue dropping this body fat and work towards getting ripped up for the first time in my life. Have around 20-25 pounds to get there. It's going to be a good summer. For shredding at least.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Happy Birthday brother!!
    thanks drewsicle! thought id use it to my advantage haha
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Look at all these awesome deals!!
    My goals are to lower my bodyfat percentage but at the same time increase lean muscle mass, strength, and endurance. My stats as of 9:00 am today 6ft 1in tall weighing in at 201lbs.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Answers

training goals are to break the 300lb bench press mark for the first time in awhile (took a long time off). Also i would like to get a little more lean maybe get some real abs for once.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

My goals are to continue to get stronger and put on a little more size all while keeping my endurance up! !
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Answers

My goal is to get to 190lbs by the end of summer, while maintaining the leanness I currently have. I am currently 178lbs, and about 11% bodyfat. My goal is to do a physique competition towards the end of the year. I want to be able to gain enough mass by the end of summer and then get shredded so that I will look and feel good in order to do my best in the competition. I have never done a competition before, but all my friends at the gym are trying to get me to do one. I don't have the size for a bodybuidling competition, but I really want to do a physique competition. It would be great to place in the competition, but I think it is really good for me as far as striving to reach my goal. It is motivating me to get the most out of every rep each day. Up until last year I had a constant goa to train, and that was college baseball. Since I graduated I needed a new goal, and I want to reach that! I love USPlabs products, I used Jack3d for a long time and love it! I feel like I made a mistake a few months ago by purchasing BSN's Evotest. I really want to try Testpowder because I have heard great things about it and I should have purchased this months ago. I think this stack will definatly help me to where I want to go! Thanks!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

1.After finally recovering from a ruptured achilles tendon, ready to get back into top shape

2. After losing alot of my hair over the years I am hoping this Summer that it will grow back to make me look young again. I also hate getting sunburns on my bare scalp.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

My goal is to increase my deadlifts and squat 8 rep maxes, and to keep dropping my bfi%!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Good apps in here guys. Keep them coming!
    Independent
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Answers

my summer goals are:

I am now at 215lbs. I want to do a cut of the whole body. I am trying to get under 8% BF. My abs will hopefully be a visible 6 pack. The freaky mass I have on all muscle groups is great and I want to do a cut without loosing a lot of that mass. This means putting more time in the gym and doing the cardio exercise. I don't think it will be that hard this summer. I am already ahead in training this year.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

I have always been curious as how versa 1 would treat me but judging how the test powder was I can assume it will be wonderful. My goals are to cut my 180lbs 18% body fat to around 10% body fat I can't wait to get it started not to mention breaking some prs in the gym and the bedroom sign me up!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

USPlabs Does. Not. Play..
    Look at these sale prices!!

For those that haven't tried the OxyElite Pro Powder, GET SOME!!! That stuff is legit. 1 scoop and you are good for like 6 hours. I didn't think anything could compare to my fav, OEP (og), but they done did it!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Sick deals. Got that OEP powder!

As for goals for summer- they are always:

Get to ~10% bf at WORST, single digits always appreciated

Reduce sub q water

Increase round the clock vascularity

Look great on the beach obviously

* All while maintaining strength *
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Sales and giveaways ..,, nice combo
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    My goal is to get summer shredded and stay strong or get stronger! Throwing up a log soon using x factor, versa 1, compound 20, prime and more! Good luck everyone!
    I'm really interested to see how that combination works out for you. I'll definitely keep an eye out for your log.

Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

Happy birthday Determinator! +1 point for you.

USPlabs Does. Not. Play..
    Look at these sale prices!!

For those that haven't tried the OxyElite Pro Powder, GET SOME!!! That stuff is legit. 1 scoop and you are good for like 6 hours. I didn't think anything could compare to my fav, OEP (og), but they done did it!
    Its amazing stuff. I'm glad you like it. It's intense, and it kicks in ridiculously fast!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Pretty simple... I competed in july as a LW @ Collegiate Nationals. After talking to the new IFBB pro Shelby Starnes who won the show he told me i was too tall to be a LW and that my height (5'7) i would have to move into a middlweight to be competitive, so with that said from an IFBB pro its my goal to gain size and strength in the offseason and grow since July.

Since July i have added 32 pounds to my frame currently over 180+ for the first time since highschool (which is over 5 years ago) and focusing on the BIG PICTURE of growing into a middleweight. Since the cutoff is 176. i will have to be at least 195-200 pounds LEAN before starting to diet to come in with condition,size, and symmetry.

I will continue to use cycles of Versa-1, Prime, Test Powder to help me add size and strength and continue to give me an extra edge in recovery and adding LBM in my trek to the stage in the future. Weather it takes me a few years who cares.. its all about being patient, adding size, and making sure that you do it right and not add a ton of fat by just eating a ton of food.

So here is to growing into a new weight class with some SICK Deals.

now let me ask you.. whos bank account is hurting after seeing USP labs just give away their stuff! how do they make a profit? not to mention they do more give aways than any company on the forums!
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Pretty simple... I competed in july as a LW @ Collegiate Nationals. After talking to the new IFBB pro Shelby Starnes who won the show he told me i was too tall to be a LW and that my height (5'7) i would have to move into a middlweight to be competitive, so with that said from an IFBB pro its my goal to gain size and strength in the offseason and grow since July.

Since July i have added 32 pounds to my frame currently over 180+ for the first time since highschool (which is over 5 years ago) and focusing on the BIG PICTURE of growing into a middleweight. Since the cutoff is 176. i will have to be at least 195-200 pounds LEAN before starting to diet to come in with condition,size, and symmetry.

I will continue to use cycles of Versa-1, Prime, Test Powder to help me add size and strength and continue to give me an extra edge in recovery and adding LBM in my trek to the stage in the future. Weather it takes me a few years who cares.. its all about being patient, adding size, and making sure that you do it right and not add a ton of fat by just eating a ton of food.

So here is to growing into a new weight class with some SICK Deals.

now let me ask you.. whos bank account is hurting after seeing USP labs just give away their stuff! how do they make a profit? not to mention they do more give aways than any company on the forums!
    There he is. I was waiting to see you pop in here for this sick promo.

USPLabs is for sure going to be a big help getting you into another weight class.
  32. Registered User
    Answers

I just want some of that Blue Razz Test Powder. Thanks!

PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I just want some of that Blue Razz Test Powder. Thanks!

Tell us your goals and it could be yours!
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Tell us your goals and it could be yours!
    I will when I finally decide after Saturday.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I will when I finally decide after Saturday.
    Good luck!
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    What's better than cutting edge USPlabs® products at AnabolicMinds.com?

Unheard-of DISCOUNTS on these key products to help you save a dime, while getting ready for your summer plans.
    Speaking of your GO-TO Stack...

Want to win a fresh USPlabs TEST Powder®/VERSA-1 stack??

It's simple... Just answer this question!

Expecting new PR's...? Getting ripped to shreds?... Activating your inner Alpha...? You name it!

(You may enter more than once by submitting multiple goals.)

On 4/22/13, we will randomly select 5 (five) submissions and hook them up with a FREE Stack - VERSA-1 & TEST Powder!
    Giveaway is for 18+ adults ONLY. U.S. based shipping address’ ONLY.
    My goal is to qualify for NPC Nationals and USA's in the Men's Physique Division. I have 6 more shows lined up this year in my quest to qualify for those shows and then my goal will be to earn my IFBB pro card.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I won some stuff recently.... So I will not apply but like hearing everyone's goals. It's nice to see so many that are similar, IMO the ones that different will be chosen. Good luck all and can't wait to see the reviews. I've never tried their test powder but I have heard so much good about it. I just finished my first DAA powder and feel that USP test powder probably provides a better boost!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

My training and physique goals for summer are:

To be on a recomp and hopefully drop some bodyfat while gaining some slight muscle mass. Staying around 170lbs and improving my PR on bench, ohp, squat and deadlift. Basically, to get stronger and leaner haha everyone's dream and goal.

Love USPLabs. Previously used Jack3d, pink magic, super cissus and modern BCAA.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

There he is. I was waiting to see you pop in here for this sick promo.

USPLabs is for sure going to be a big help getting you into another weight class.
    if everytime i run the Versa-1 Stack and i gain another 5lbs of LBM like my last go around went. I will be well on my way with their legit products. USP labs is one of the most underrated companies IMO. their customer service and generosity in their promotions show why they are true class acts and among one of the best companies on the market.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

if everytime i run the Versa-1 Stack and i gain another 5lbs of LBM like my last go around went. I will be well on my way with their legit products. USP labs is one of the most underrated companies IMO. their customer service and generosity in their promotions show why they are true class acts and among one of the best companies on the market.
    I second this.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 11:04 PM
  2. Just got a sick deal on bold, how should I stack it?
    By LilPsychotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 11:07 PM
  3. Bulk powder / USPLabs Stack ??
    By Warriorz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 04:30 AM
  4. USPlabs Stacks
    By dagecko in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 12:20 PM
  5. usplabs stack