CRAZY USPlabs deals - SICK giveaway - WIN a USPlabs Summer STACK!

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I would also lose some weight while defining my chest back and abs.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the queen of USP Labs following me in my journey there is no slacking or else i know someone is gonna whip me sideways unless i ship her baked goods :)
Lol. Just giving credit where it's due.

Thanks classic! put in a good word or use ur guns for persuasion :)
These guns are only for show! DW has the final word on this one. :)

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
is it normal to get addicted to working out? all i can think about is my next workout lol my g/f is hatingggg but slowly coming around...i. will. not. stop.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is it normal to get addicted to working out? all i can think about is my next workout lol my g/f is hatingggg but slowly coming around...i. will. not. stop.
My wife says I spend more time on Forums and working out than with the family. Hmmm. Lets see I work full time for the Army, attend College Full time (online), workout twice a day, volunteer firefighter/ems. I deserve my free time, and I do not neglect my children.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After 3 years my gf might be more obsessed than me now lol. She's all into different pre workouts and has been stealing scoops of my protein... Not ok lol

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
One of my goals for this summer is to focus on bringing up a few lagging body parts: biceps peaks, rear delts, calves, quad and chest outer sweep; but I'm also adamant about increasing my poundage in my 8-10 rep range!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
So, my ultimate goal for this summer is to ge lean, get mean, and meet some beautiful women. I want to take my fitness to a whole new level. Improve my run time, 5 mile from 33:30 to maybe 32:00 or less. Get up to 20 or more dead hang pullups, and 25 or more dead hang chin ups. My ultimate goal is to just be much stronger, faster, and leaner than I have ever been.
I have yet to try Test Powder, but I really would like to. I know what it is capable of as I have read all of the reviews and just look at the response from the AM community.. USPLabs is my tool for success this summer, that is for sure.

Good luck everyone!! Summer is upon us!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Let's get it bro! Two a days and that 5+ plus miles a day I'm definitly down to train like there is no tommorrow!
Beast mode. 5 miles a day is where it's at!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I did stock up on about 6 og jack3d and 3 tubs of modern bcaa on nutraplanet!!! Crazy deals!!!

My goals for this summer are to continue getting shredded and get to the lowest %bf I have ever gotten to. Increase my cardio stamina and strength. Then I'm going to bulk this winter again! But a clean one

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
My goals for this summer are to continue to get stronger and get shredded! This stack would definitely be a great help.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
One if my goals this summer is to really get my gastrocnemius larger, especially on the outside of the calves. My soleus is nice and thick, but my gastrocnemius is small on the outside...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stay ~205 with BF% at 8-9. Going to continue leaning out so I will be about 197-200 pounds by the time I am where I want to be. Will then look to add some more lean mass without adding the fat. Training wise, I will be switching up to MD Style by the time the summer roles around (first time trying it out). Going to be in some hot weather this summer, so will be doing much of my cardio (HIIT) outside doing sprints while getting a good tan for this ghost of a body :).

Good luck to everyone who threw an app in.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Awesome.. you guys are the shizz! Love USP! Just ordered some Versa-1, prime, OxyElite Pro and compound 20 for this upcoming stack.. would love another bottle of Versa-1 and to try some test powder!
What are your training or physique goals for this summer?
1.This summer I'm looking to get more definition and to work on my lowering my body fat percentage. I just dropped 35 lbs and need to keep it going and get some big lean muskells =]
2. Also trying to hit a higher motivation level. I'm motivated now but I need more dedication to my diet to get those dramatic gains I'm looking for!

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Another sick giveaway about to go down!

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
This summer I need to work on gettin my arms a bit bigger. I think they're one of my weaker body parts (along w calves) that IMO seem to be out of proportion with the rest of my body. I just don't train them as hard as I should...

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already submitted a few goals in a previous post, but if I read the OP correctly, are we allowed to submit more than entry?

DAG2013

Awards
Took advantage of the deals! Thanks USPLabs and Nutraplanet!

My goals for the summer are to break a 400lb deadlift, continue gaining strength, cut some of the stubborn body fat!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope I am not too late....been super busy and epic weekend and didn't get around to this as soon as I wanted.

Goals this summer are to add ~5lbs with it being as lean as possible. The big goal is to continue to increase strength at a solid pace with the modest weight increase goals. Trying to dedicate the summer to some weak point training to really hammer out some weaknesses to help improve my total and find another meet in the early fall to hit. :cool:

And I just want Blue Razz TP as a gift. ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope I am not too late....been super busy and epic weekend and didn't get around to this as soon as I wanted.
you just made it!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took advantage of the deals! Thanks USPLabs and Nutraplanet!

My goals for the summer are to break a 400lb deadlift, continue gaining strength, cut some of the stubborn body fat!
What's up man? That is a good goal, and a heavy weight. I am nowhere close to that, but I wil be there eventually.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
what are your training or physique goals for this summer?
basically to look good with my shirt off!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All I know is versa+prime=natty domination... Throw in some micro- sheesh.
O n can't forget the AP and cissus to keep u lean and pain free! Been using cissus for 2 weeks now and my rotator cuff injury is all but gone...

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im wondering if they are breaking even with those deals. Those are just insane! USP labs doing it big as always.
I have been wondering the same thing. But then again, USPLabs is damn near leading the industry in sports performance supplements. I may be wrong, they could be number 1. I am sure a rep can correct my statement if needed.

I am a true believer in USPlabs. It all started for me with OEP og an Jack3d og. Now, i can honestly say that I have tried all of their supps, except pink magic
On that note, where can i pick some of that up? .

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
I have been wondering the same thing. But then again, USPLabs is damn near leading the industry in sports performance supplements. I may be wrong, they could be number 1. I am sure a rep can correct my statement if needed.

I am a true believer in USPlabs. It all started for me with OEP og an Jack3d og. Now, i can honestly say that I have tried all of their supps, except pink magic
On that note, where can i pick some of that up? .
Pink Magic was such a good product. I took it while I was young but it really helped me put on lean mass.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pink Magic was such a good product. I took it while I was young but it really helped me put on lean mass.
This- I used it duing July/august 2010 football training camp and weights (college) - I got some freakish numbers on my lifts quite rapidly.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to have to locate some of that stuff . Got to be some somewhere

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The spring clearance sales on the USPlabs products were absolutley insane :D

BTW, good luck to everyone who applied :)

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Usp labs innovation and commitment to make not just good, but great supplements that works!!
Gives us an edge in the gym or any event that we do.

Thanks for this promo Casey.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again, thank you for the apps! I'd like to personally wish everyone good luck with their goals this summer and I am here to help anyway possible!

The five winners....
Driven2lift
lpfleiderer
determinator
bolt10
theniteman

Winners please PM me with the title "crazy deals promo" with your shipping address and email, thanks!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats everyone :)

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Again, thank you for the apps! I'd like to personally wish everyone good luck with their goals this summer and I am here to help anyway possible!

The five winners....
Driven2lift
lpfleiderer
determinator
bolt10
theniteman

Winners please PM me with the title "crazy deals promo" with your shipping address and email, thanks!
Thats awesome! congrats guys!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My goal is to do two more shows this year.

since you mentioned the stack I wanted people to see my thoughts on the stack