CRAZY USPlabs deals - SICK giveaway - WIN a USPlabs Summer STACK!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Usplabs thank youuu and DW! Pm sent...once this comes in i will be doing a compound 20, versa-1, prime, and test powder cycle for 4 weeks!..you guys are the best!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Again, thank you for the apps! I'd like to personally wish everyone good luck with their goals this summer and I am here to help anyway possible!

The five winners....
Driven2lift
lpfleiderer
determinator
bolt10
theniteman

Winners please PM me with the title "crazy deals promo" with your shipping address and email, thanks!
Sweet!

Congrats guys and enjoy!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again, thank you for the apps! I'd like to personally wish everyone good luck with their goals this summer and I am here to help anyway possible!

The five winners....
Driven2lift
lpfleiderer
determinator
bolt10
theniteman

Winners please PM me with the title "crazy deals promo" with your shipping address and email, thanks!
Congrats bros!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Made my day :) will definitely be logging

DAG2013

Awards
Congrats to the winners!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for hooking it up! Will be logging a Versa-1, Test Powder, Prime stack 2 weeks after I finish my Versa-1 log!
Sweet stack bud! I look forward to following that one for sure. Did you decide how you'll be running everything?

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys, time to put those stacks to good use and get busy!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
thiinking about it too since i have most of the usplabs products, atleast a before and after pic.
That would be sweet bud!

Thanks for hooking it up! Will be logging a Versa-1, Test Powder, Prime stack 2 weeks after I finish my Versa-1 log!
This sounds like a killer stack link it us when you start bud

Truth!

Congrats guys, time to put those stacks to good use and get busy!
Indeed

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the winners. To those of you who plan to log the stack...Thank you! I'll be keeping an eye out for some new TEST Powder® and VERSA-1™ logs!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Getting info sent over today. We had some stragglers and I was jut released from the hospital so I'm getting the ball rolling as we speak!
released from the hospital!? i can't the usplabs giveaway king stuck in the hospital ..what would i do? hope all is well thanks for the update!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
released from the hospital!? i can't the usplabs giveaway king stuck in the hospital ..what would i do? hope all is well thanks for the update!
Thanks bud. Have no fear, im back in action. Had to get ye ole appendix taken out, doing much better now. Just dealing with post OP pain now

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bud. Have no fear, im back in action. Had to get ye ole appendix taken out, doing much better now. Just dealing with post OP pain now
I hear deadlifts are good for post appendectomy pain relief

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait for it to comee..switching stacks to all usp products before my abe/ep stack
Yea man, after this bulk i am going to do a usplabs cut then a usplabs lean bulk

Sent from my iPhone while driving :)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Oh yea just got mine today! Super excited to try this stack. Now I need to get another test powder to run it for 8 weeks

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine today as well. Thanks guys. :)

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Also got mineee waiting to get a twin for each so I can run them 8 weeks as well

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Got mine today thanks USPLabs and DW!

Just tasted the blue razz test powder... Absolutely fantastic taste. Best blue raspberry I've tried to date hands down.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
image-1246818241.jpg

Just a little pic of the goods! Thanks usp!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Nice stack there bro. I really want to try some test powder. One day soon..

Congrats to the winners. I have been away for a bit, but I am back and ready for action.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I am really lookin for another bottle of test powder if anyone has one that they want to trade! I want to run it for 8 weeks so I can log it on here for u guys!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am really lookin for another bottle of test powder if anyone has one that they want to trade! I want to run it for 8 weeks so I can log it on here for u guys!
Good to hear you'll be logging Pete! Keep in mind that the recommended cycle for TEST Powder® is 4 weeks on with a minimum of 4 weeks off between cycles. It kicks in pretty fast, so I think you'll find one bottle sufficient for a log. :)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Good to hear you'll be logging Pete! Keep in mind that the recommended cycle for TEST Powder® is 4 weeks on with a minimum of 4 weeks off between cycles. It kicks in pretty fast, so I think you'll find one bottle sufficient for a log. :)
Really I didn't know test powder was different! I've used bulk daa and d-pol and I know those recommend 8 weeks followed by a 4 week break. I just looked at the back of the tub and yep 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off. Very cool, it must hit you way faster then other daa products! Damn and I thought I was excited to try this before.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really I didn't know test powder was different! I've used bulk daa and d-pol and I know those recommend 8 weeks followed by a 4 week break. I just looked at the back of the tub and yep 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off. Very cool, it must hit you way faster then other daa products! Damn and I thought I was excited to try this before.
Yes it's a shorter cycle than most test boosters, which is why I wanted to point that out. Post the link up in here when you get it going so we don't miss it!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Oh I will, I'm going to run it with versa-1 and jacked micro, a sick usp stack

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I know it says to take test powder with a meal pre workout. I normally train in the morning fasted. Do you have to take it with a meal?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I will, I'm going to run it with versa-1 and jacked micro, a sick usp stack
Sweet stack man!

I know it says to take test powder with a meal pre workout. I normally train in the morning fasted. Do you have to take it with a meal?
Some people experience GI discomfort with DAA on an empty stomach (or with food), but you can take it fasted. I use Test Powder before fasted training without any issues.