CRAZY USPlabs deals - SICK giveaway - WIN a USPlabs Summer STACK!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Just spread my reps around to everone who posted in here. Keep kicking ass guys.

2. So, my ultimate goal for this summer is to ge lean, get mean, and meet some beautiful women. I want to take my fitness to a whole new level. Improve my run time, 5 mile from 33:30 to maybe 32:00 or less. Get up to 20 or more dead hang pullups, and 25 or more dead hang chin ups. My ultimate goal is to just be much stronger, faster, and leaner than I have ever been.
    I have yet to try Test Powder, but I really would like to. I know what it is capable of as I have read all of the reviews and just look at the response from the AM community.. USPLabs is my tool for success this summer, that is for sure.

Good luck everyone!! Summer is upon us!
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Let's get it bro! Two a days and that 5+ plus miles a day I'm definitly down to train like there is no tommorrow!
    Beast mode. 5 miles a day is where it's at!
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post

Beast mode. 5 miles a day is where it's at!
    5 miles once a life time is sufficient for this guy
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    5 miles once a life time is sufficient for this guy
    ^^^^ Quoted for Truth.

6. I did stock up on about 6 og jack3d and 3 tubs of modern bcaa on nutraplanet!!! Crazy deals!!!

My goals for this summer are to continue getting shredded and get to the lowest %bf I have ever gotten to. Increase my cardio stamina and strength. Then I'm going to bulk this winter again! But a clean one

7. Edit: idk why this posted 2x

8. Great opp here from usp.

The deals are always amazing from these guys!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

9. My goals for this summer are to continue to get stronger and get shredded! This stack would definitely be a great help.

10. Some awesome entries in here...Keep them coming guys!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
    •   

11. One if my goals this summer is to really get my gastrocnemius larger, especially on the outside of the calves. My soleus is nice and thick, but my gastrocnemius is small on the outside...

12. Stay ~205 with BF% at 8-9. Going to continue leaning out so I will be about 197-200 pounds by the time I am where I want to be. Will then look to add some more lean mass without adding the fat. Training wise, I will be switching up to MD Style by the time the summer roles around (first time trying it out). Going to be in some hot weather this summer, so will be doing much of my cardio (HIIT) outside doing sprints while getting a good tan for this ghost of a body .

Good luck to everyone who threw an app in.

13. Awesome.. you guys are the shizz! Love USP! Just ordered some Versa-1, prime, OxyElite Pro and compound 20 for this upcoming stack.. would love another bottle of Versa-1 and to try some test powder!
    What are your training or physique goals for this summer?
    1.This summer I'm looking to get more definition and to work on my lowering my body fat percentage. I just dropped 35 lbs and need to keep it going and get some big lean muskells =]
    2. Also trying to hit a higher motivation level. I'm motivated now but I need more dedication to my diet to get those dramatic gains I'm looking for!

14. Tomorrow is the last day everyone, get them last minute apps in!!!!

15. Another sick giveaway about to go down!
    Jimmy Robinson
    IG @jimmyrob23

16. This summer I need to work on gettin my arms a bit bigger. I think they're one of my weaker body parts (along w calves) that IMO seem to be out of proportion with the rest of my body. I just don't train them as hard as I should...

17. I already submitted a few goals in a previous post, but if I read the OP correctly, are we allowed to submit more than entry?

18. todays the day

19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Tomorrow is the last day everyone, get them last minute apps in!!!!
    Can't wait to see who gets this great supplement pack from USPLABS! Hope to someday enjoy this line.

20. Took advantage of the deals! Thanks USPLabs and Nutraplanet!

My goals for the summer are to break a 400lb deadlift, continue gaining strength, cut some of the stubborn body fat!
    My 5/3/1 Workout Log - Second cycle starring BPS EndoTurbo/Vanillean and PES Alphamine/Enhanced/Erase Pro
    anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/225402-dag2013s-5-3-a.html

21. Hope I am not too late....been super busy and epic weekend and didn't get around to this as soon as I wanted.

Goals this summer are to add ~5lbs with it being as lean as possible. The big goal is to continue to increase strength at a solid pace with the modest weight increase goals. Trying to dedicate the summer to some weak point training to really hammer out some weaknesses to help improve my total and find another meet in the early fall to hit.

And I just want Blue Razz TP as a gift.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Hope I am not too late....been super busy and epic weekend and didn't get around to this as soon as I wanted.
    you just made it!
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

23. Quote Originally Posted by DAG2013 View Post
    Took advantage of the deals! Thanks USPLabs and Nutraplanet!

My goals for the summer are to break a 400lb deadlift, continue gaining strength, cut some of the stubborn body fat!
    What's up man? That is a good goal, and a heavy weight. I am nowhere close to that, but I wil be there eventually.

24. what are your training or physique goals for this summer?
    basically to look good with my shirt off!!

25. Thanks for all the apps! Winners coming this evening

26. ^^^sweet another great giveaway by USPlabs!!

Good apps from everybody, and I can't wait to see the winners.
    Independent

27. Dat Versa for dirt cheap

28. All I know is versa+prime=natty domination... Throw in some micro- sheesh.
    O n can't forget the AP and cissus to keep u lean and pain free! Been using cissus for 2 weeks now and my rotator cuff injury is all but gone...

29. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Dat Versa for dirt cheap
    Everything for dirt cheap!
    C'mon guys, you still have time to get these apps in!!
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Dat Versa for dirt cheap
    Im wondering if they are breaking even with those deals. Those are just insane! USP labs doing it big as always.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 01:04 AM
  2. Just got a sick deal on bold, how should I stack it?
    By LilPsychotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 01:07 AM
  3. Bulk powder / USPLabs Stack ??
    By Warriorz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 06:30 AM
  4. USPlabs Stacks
    By dagecko in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 02:20 PM
  5. usplabs stack