BETA TEST USPlabsŪ Anti-Catabolic Advanced Performance Protein!!

Page 8 of 22 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Ahhh hell yea!!! Wow USPlabs First products i get to Beta Test from you guys super excited!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

So many selected and another round to come?
    Jimmy Robinson

USPlabs Sponsored Athlete and Natural Pro Bodybuilder
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Incredible!
    Jimmy Robinson

USPlabs Sponsored Athlete and Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Very smart I think. They will get a wide array of opinions. I'm just pumped I get to be a part of shaping the final product, very cool!!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Wow! Crazy amount of testers! Another round? Awesome! Congrats
    Independent
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

borobulker, thank you for the save! I'm stoked out of my mind for this. I've been killing it with USP Labs supps, using Anabolic Pump, Versa-1, Prime and Jack3d. Im up to nearly 200 pounds and down to 5% BF (thats up 10#, and down 1/2 a percent Bodyfat in 7 weeks) using USP Lab products I'm out doing people who are on steroids! Im able to eat over 500 grams of carbs a day with AP and still lean out, and I'm up to 400# (going for 405# in a couple weeks) on Bench Press raw without a shirt. Lets add another kick ass USP Labs supp to my stack and see how it does! 210 here I come!!!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

dang, thats some generosity! congrats everyone!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

One thing is for sure...there will certainly NOT be a lack of reviews for this on AM!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Thanks, Cant wait to try it out!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by IronANDtest88 View Post
    borobulker, thank you for the save! I'm stoked out of my mind for this. I've been killing it with USP Labs supps, using Anabolic Pump, Versa-1, Prime and Jack3d. Im up to nearly 200 pounds and down to 5% BF (thats up 10#, and down 1/2 a percent Bodyfat in 7 weeks) using USP Lab products I'm out doing people who are on steroids! Im able to eat over 500 grams of carbs a day with AP and still lean out, and I'm up to 400# (going for 405# in a couple weeks) on Bench Press raw without a shirt. Lets add another kick ass USP Labs supp to my stack and see how it does! 210 here I come!!!
    There many many more great things to come.. USPlabs never let's down..
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    There many many more great things to come.. USPlabs never let's down..
    Go on....

I like where this is going.....
    Team ScoobyPrep - Unleash Your Potential
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

So...

Who wants to see some protein ice cream?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Sounds tasty!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Also to Casey and the USP Labs Team:

Will you reveal the amount of:
    Calories:
    Protein:
    Carbs:
    Fat:

in the protein in the samples? i think for a lot of us who track our calories it would be wise (or helpful) to help us track our calories while beta testing your product.

If this is a hassel i am sorry due to disclosed information before the IC Release...

Thanks
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Awesome cant wait to be a part of this!!
    "Never let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of yours!"
    "I can accept failure, I cannot accept not trying."
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  214 lbs.

Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Shake

My favorite go to recipe for indulging while trying to gain lean mass is my "Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Shake". If you like peanut butter, you will love this recipe. First off, go out right now and buy a couple pounds of bananas...the riper the better. Go on now...I will wait. Alright, now peel said bananas. Chop these delicious yellow fruits into sixths or eighths(you will discover what works best for you after your first shake) and throw them into a FREEZER ziploc bag(Freezer is important to prevent alot of freezer burn and losing flavor). Set them in the freezer and in a few hours you will have the makings of an amazing protein shake staple. Alright. The next staple in your new protein arsenal is coffee ice cubes...that is right...ice cubes made from coffee..not just any coffee however...try to make a double strength batch of coffee as it will lose some flavor from sitting in the freezer for extended periods. These things taste great in most basic protein shakes while keeping them chilled! As they melt they add more flavor and I have discovered if I want just a normal protein shake with dairy to take to the gym for after working out...I plop 4-6 of theses guys in and by the time I am done they will have mostly melted, the shake is still ice cold, and the shake now has a frappucino like flavor. Alright...on to the actual recipes mentioned above.

"Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Shake"

1 Medium(7-8") Sized Frozen Banana(Cut up into "Cubes")
    2 scoops Chocolate protein
    3 Tbsp Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter
    2 1/2 cup 2% Milk
    3-5 ice cubes
    1/2 cup dry oats

The key to a thick milkshake consistency is: 1. A good blender(like the ninja drink blender) and 2. Turning the frozen bananas into "dust" before adding other ingredients. First throw your bananas in and blend them until they are as mentioned above, a "powder" like consistency.(This helps ensure an even freezing of the milk and solidification of the fats....much like how an ice cream maker works) Throw in the ice cubes, peanut butter, protein powder, dry oats and add half of your milk on top. Pulse the blender or turn on for 5-7 seconds. Then add the rest of your milk and blend away. The end result should be a shake like consistency, usually if done right it has a thick consistency like softened ice cream. It is delicous and creamy and perfect for anyone looking to add in some extra protein and calories to supplement their hard work in the gym.

The Nutritional information is Impressive in many aspects-

Cal- 1190(Each pound of muscle is made up of 3500 calories...this puts a big dent in that caloric need)

Carb-102g with 10g Fiber(This recipe covers the whole range of carbohydrates with alot of complex carbs for sustained energy, assistance in shuttling of nutrients to the muscle via simple carbs, and 1/4 of the recommended intake of fiber which helps keep your digestive track working properly and provides a feeling of fullness)

Fat-44.5 g Fat with 30 g of Unsaturated Fats(I put the grams of unsaturated as some look at the fat content and shudder. Not all fats are bad, Unsaturated fats are in fat good for you, I said it, Fat can be good! The majority of the fat content is unsaturated which should put some at ease. Fat also has the highest caloric value of the macro nutrients, maintains a feeling of fullness, and makes things taste just oh-so-good)

Pro- 81g(It is argued that 1lb of muscle is 70% water and consist of 100-150 grams of protein. Again, huge dent in the needs of gaining muscle)

This is the best recipe because it has been broken down, tested, explained, is something I look forward to consuming, is a great meal replacement shake, perfect for after a hard workout, amazing taste, thick ice cream like consistency, and it is hard to not gaining mass when you start drinking this! Anyone who has tasted it, always asks for the recipe, and is amazed that it is a protein shake! I posted the ingredients in the order that provides the best results and typically the least sticking of protein and PB to the sides of the blender(although small amounts is inevitable). This recipe makes one deliciously large shake! It will satisfy a sweet tooth while making lean gains an absolute(unlike most sweets which give you bigger waist gains) Also this recipe is versatile. Things can be tweaked very easily, need more protein and calories without the fat? Add a cup of Plain Greek Yogurt. It nets you an additional 130 calories, 0g fat, 23g protein, and just 11g carbs. Add some honey or use 1 1/2 frozen banana for some extra carbs. The sky is the limit with this recipe! This recipe is phenomenal on it's own and I stick with this basic recipe as my go to shake! I find that I like to drink it after hard workouts 2-3x/week, although I would be lying if I said I wouldn't mind cosuming it for every meal! I don't eat for at least 2 hours before working out so this fills me up and provides me everything I need after my workouts. A friend of mine asked for the recipe and loved to drink it first thing in the morning for breakfast, needless to say he saw some quick gains.

This post for a recipe has turned into somewhat of a science lesson, but I love educating others, if this bored you, just try the recipe and skip the rest. If you want to gain some knowledge, I believe I left some good information for you above.

PS- Digestive enzymes are something to be considered when consuming large shakes like this. Especially hard gainers, most of you struggle to gain weight due to your body not being able to fully or properly digest nutrients. Adding this shake to your diet without the ability to digest it is like handing someone a dollar and hoping they give you back a return("A $10 would be nice")...not gonna happen. Help your body digest and process, and then add this shake, you will not believe what gains you can achieve, plus the enzymes help hard gainers slow their metabolism down somewhat as the body doesn't have to try so hard and burn calories trying to digest!Name:  2013-03-27_20-30-42_563-2.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  272.0 KBName:  2013-03-27_20-39-09_156-2.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  270.0 KBName:  2013-03-27_20-39-15_125-2.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  250.7 KB
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  267 lbs.

How long have you been using protein supplements? I have been using protein supplements for over 28 years.Current fitness goals: I want increase lean muscle mass while decreasing excess fat deposits around my waste line.Training Style: My training style is moderate to aggressive depending on current fitness goals. Mostly cardio and weightlifting.Nutrition Style: I eat based upon my current goals and needs such as carb cycling when needed.Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes or No - Yes I am over 18 years old.Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes or No - Yes.Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No - Yes.Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? I am on all of the four mentioned social medias.Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No - No prescription drugsDo you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No - I have no preexisting medical conditions.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Congrats again everyone. Spreading Reps to all those who posted in here.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Really looking forward to testing the new product! Anywhere we can get more information on the protein, or will that information be in the follow up email?

Thanks
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
    Really looking forward to testing the new product! Anywhere we can get more information on the protein, or will that information be in the follow up email?

Thanks
    I posted the same ? above. i would like to know the macronutrient/caloric breakdown so i can track it on my calorie counter program.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tsweezy View Post
    My favorite go to recipe for indulging while trying to gain lean mass is my "Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Shake". If you like peanut butter, you will love this recipe. First off, go out right now and buy a couple pounds of bananas...the riper the better. Go on now...I will wait. Alright, now peel said bananas. Chop these delicious yellow fruits into sixths or eighths(you will discover what works best for you after your first shake) and throw them into a FREEZER ziploc bag(Freezer is important to prevent alot of freezer burn and losing flavor). Set them in the freezer and in a few hours you will have the makings of an amazing protein shake staple. Alright. The next staple in your new protein arsenal is coffee ice cubes...that is right...ice cubes made from coffee..not just any coffee however...try to make a double strength batch of coffee as it will lose some flavor from sitting in the freezer for extended periods. These things taste great in most basic protein shakes while keeping them chilled! As they melt they add more flavor and I have discovered if I want just a normal protein shake with dairy to take to the gym for after working out...I plop 4-6 of theses guys in and by the time I am done they will have mostly melted, the shake is still ice cold, and the shake now has a frappucino like flavor. Alright...on to the actual recipes mentioned above.

"Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Shake"

1 Medium(7-8") Sized Frozen Banana(Cut up into "Cubes")
    2 scoops Chocolate protein
    3 Tbsp Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter
    2 1/2 cup 2% Milk
    3-5 ice cubes
    1/2 cup dry oats

The key to a thick milkshake consistency is: 1. A good blender(like the ninja drink blender) and 2. Turning the frozen bananas into "dust" before adding other ingredients. First throw your bananas in and blend them until they are as mentioned above, a "powder" like consistency.(This helps ensure an even freezing of the milk and solidification of the fats....much like how an ice cream maker works) Throw in the ice cubes, peanut butter, protein powder, dry oats and add half of your milk on top. Pulse the blender or turn on for 5-7 seconds. Then add the rest of your milk and blend away. The end result should be a shake like consistency, usually if done right it has a thick consistency like softened ice cream. It is delicous and creamy and perfect for anyone looking to add in some extra protein and calories to supplement their hard work in the gym.

The Nutritional information is Impressive in many aspects-

Cal- 1190(Each pound of muscle is made up of 3500 calories...this puts a big dent in that caloric need)

Carb-102g with 10g Fiber(This recipe covers the whole range of carbohydrates with alot of complex carbs for sustained energy, assistance in shuttling of nutrients to the muscle via simple carbs, and 1/4 of the recommended intake of fiber which helps keep your digestive track working properly and provides a feeling of fullness)

Fat-44.5 g Fat with 30 g of Unsaturated Fats(I put the grams of unsaturated as some look at the fat content and shudder. Not all fats are bad, Unsaturated fats are in fat good for you, I said it, Fat can be good! The majority of the fat content is unsaturated which should put some at ease. Fat also has the highest caloric value of the macro nutrients, maintains a feeling of fullness, and makes things taste just oh-so-good)

Pro- 81g(It is argued that 1lb of muscle is 70% water and consist of 100-150 grams of protein. Again, huge dent in the needs of gaining muscle)

This is the best recipe because it has been broken down, tested, explained, is something I look forward to consuming, is a great meal replacement shake, perfect for after a hard workout, amazing taste, thick ice cream like consistency, and it is hard to not gaining mass when you start drinking this! Anyone who has tasted it, always asks for the recipe, and is amazed that it is a protein shake! I posted the ingredients in the order that provides the best results and typically the least sticking of protein and PB to the sides of the blender(although small amounts is inevitable). This recipe makes one deliciously large shake! It will satisfy a sweet tooth while making lean gains an absolute(unlike most sweets which give you bigger waist gains) Also this recipe is versatile. Things can be tweaked very easily, need more protein and calories without the fat? Add a cup of Plain Greek Yogurt. It nets you an additional 130 calories, 0g fat, 23g protein, and just 11g carbs. Add some honey or use 1 1/2 frozen banana for some extra carbs. The sky is the limit with this recipe! This recipe is phenomenal on it's own and I stick with this basic recipe as my go to shake! I find that I like to drink it after hard workouts 2-3x/week, although I would be lying if I said I wouldn't mind cosuming it for every meal! I don't eat for at least 2 hours before working out so this fills me up and provides me everything I need after my workouts. A friend of mine asked for the recipe and loved to drink it first thing in the morning for breakfast, needless to say he saw some quick gains.

This post for a recipe has turned into somewhat of a science lesson, but I love educating others, if this bored you, just try the recipe and skip the rest. If you want to gain some knowledge, I believe I left some good information for you above.

PS- Digestive enzymes are something to be considered when consuming large shakes like this. Especially hard gainers, most of you struggle to gain weight due to your body not being able to fully or properly digest nutrients. Adding this shake to your diet without the ability to digest it is like handing someone a dollar and hoping they give you back a return("A $10 would be nice")...not gonna happen. Help your body digest and process, and then add this shake, you will not believe what gains you can achieve, plus the enzymes help hard gainers slow their metabolism down somewhat as the body doesn't have to try so hard and burn calories trying to digest!Name:  2013-03-27_20-30-42_563-2.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  272.0 KBName:  2013-03-27_20-39-09_156-2.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  270.0 KBName:  2013-03-27_20-39-15_125-2.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  250.7 KB
    trying this out tonight!
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  22. Registered User

Hey has anyone received a follow up email? I sent my email response to usplabs and haven't heard back yet. Just curious
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by im4rheal View Post
    Hey has anyone received a follow up email? I sent my email response to usplabs and haven't heard back yet. Just curious
    I think we're still in the process of getting through them all. Between AM and the home board we have a ridiculous amount of testers.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  24. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I think we're still in the process of getting through them all. Between AM and the home board we have a ridiculous amount of testers.
    Thanks for the response. I wanted to make sure they weren't getting sent to my spam folder! ��
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by im4rheal View Post
    I got mine last night
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

I was wondering the same thing
    "Never let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of yours!"
    "I can accept failure, I cannot accept not trying."
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I posted the same ? above. i would like to know the macronutrient/caloric breakdown so i can track it on my calorie counter program.
    I was wondering more about the type of protein, manufacturing process, etc.

And I haven't gotten an email yet either, just an fyi to the other post above. I'm sure we'll get something soon if they're starting to trickle out there.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Oops
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

I wonder if we are aloud to take anything else while logging this protein..waiting on an email but want to buy my supps paydayyy
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    I wonder if we are aloud to take anything else while logging this protein..waiting on an email but want to buy my supps paydayyy
    Damn i hope we are i was planning a big ole stack!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEWS: USPlabsŪ Protein Beta Test! | Science AND Taste - FINALLY!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 415
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 12:21 AM
  2. USPlabs Patented Anabolic - Beta-Test Review/Feedback
    By strategicmove in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 11:12 AM
  3. how anti-catabolic is test?
    By Jasen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 10:19 PM
  4. the anti catabolic properties of test...
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 01:44 PM