BETA TEST USPlabs® Anti-Catabolic Advanced Performance Protein!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Oxy Elite Chocolate Micorwave Protein Cheesecake

Ingredients

220g Cream Cheese (7-8oz Cream Cheese)

30g Oxy Elite Protein (Chocolate)
Dash of Splenda (3g)
1 Whole Egg
Dash of Milk
(Almond Milk)
50g Greek Yogurt

Directions

Beat Cream Cheese, Milk, Greek Yogurt and Vanilla with a small whisk until it becomes fluffy and starts to thicken.

Add in Dry Ingredients listed above to mixutre

Last add in egg (or egg white) and beat slowly to hold all the moisture inside the cake when microwaving to bind everything together and prevent air bubbles/cracking.

Transfer to a circular Tupperware container and microwave on medium power for 6-7 minutes until outsides start to harden and middle will bubble. (every microwave will differ)

Finished Cake will be slightly runny in middle but let it cool for a bit outside of microwave and then place in fridge overnight, it will harden up perfectly and be ready to eat.

Calories

Cals: ~ 475
Fat – 8g
Carbs ~ 35g

Protein ~ 65g

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, crazy giveaway!!! And awesome opportunity.​
Beta testing has ended my friend, but OxyELITE Protein™ is now available! The feedback has been outstanding, from both the testers and those who have tried it since being released. You can check out the beta testers' thoughts in the thread below.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/229611-usplabs-advanced-leaning.html

There's currently a ridiculous intro deal being offered at NutraPlanet, which includes a full bottle of USPlabs AP™ and additional samples for FREE! It's a great opportunity to give OxyELITE Protein™ a shot.

USPLabs OxyElite Protein Bundle Stack (LIMITED TIME): Discount OxyElite Protein Bundle Stack Supplements

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bout to make me one now :)
Remember they need to be stored in fridge for some time to thicken up/settle!!! both are fantastic.
Since i do not have a microwave at work i keep one in the fridge for a small snack on break.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Oxy Elite Chocolate Micorwave Protein Cheesecake

Ingredients

220g Cream Cheese (7-8oz Cream Cheese)

30g Oxy Elite Protein (Chocolate)
Dash of Splenda (3g)
1 Whole Egg
Dash of Milk
(Almond Milk)
50g Greek Yogurt

Directions

Beat Cream Cheese, Milk, Greek Yogurt and Vanilla with a small whisk until it becomes fluffy and starts to thicken.

Add in Dry Ingredients listed above to mixutre

Last add in egg (or egg white) and beat slowly to hold all the moisture inside the cake when microwaving to bind everything together and prevent air bubbles/cracking.

Transfer to a circular Tupperware container and microwave on medium power for 6-7 minutes until outsides start to harden and middle will bubble. (every microwave will differ)

Finished Cake will be slightly runny in middle but let it cool for a bit outside of microwave and then place in fridge overnight, it will harden up perfectly and be ready to eat.

Calories

Cals: ~ 475
Fat – 8g
Carbs ~ 35g

Protein ~ 65g

I went to the grocery store today...and after seeing this post just now I realized that I forgot to get cream cheese and yogurt to make this. Not cool man. :( I blame you for ruining my day today, just so you know.

turff49

turff49

Awards
When you use Almond milk do you get the unsweetened original at 30 cals or do you get the vanilla at 90 cals.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you use Almond milk do you get the unsweetened original at 30 cals or do you get the vanilla at 90 cals.
There is unsweetened vanilla, with about 30-40 calories as well (what I always use). I'd just go with whatever kind you prefer bud.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There is unsweetened vanilla, with about 30-40 calories as well (what I always use). I'd just go with whatever kind you prefer bud.
This!!!!
Breezy i got something coming today you will like :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
USP OxyElite Chocolate Ice Cream

Ingredients

1 Scoop OxyElite Protein Powder (Chocolate)
1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk

Directions

Make a protein Shake (I used a magic bullet) with the almond milk and USP OxyElite Protein and dump into an ice cream maker for 10-15 minutes.

Scrape the sides and place into a bowl and Instant Soft Serve Protein Ice Cream!

Macros

Calories ~ 183
Protein ~ 23g
Carbs ~ 7g
Fat ~ 7 g

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
USP OxyElite Chocolate Ice Cream

Ingredients

1 Scoop OxyElite Protein Powder (Chocolate)
1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk

Directions

Make a protein Shake (I used a magic bullet) with the almond milk and USP OxyElite Protein and dump into an ice cream maker for 10-15 minutes.

Scrape the sides and place into a bowl and Instant Soft Serve Protein Ice Cream!

Macros

Calories ~ 183
Protein ~ 23g
Carbs ~ 7g
Fat ~ 7 g

http://s688.photobucket.com/user/LayzieBone085/media/Food/null-26.jpg.html
Damn

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Lets hear some results stories from this awesome protein..

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Im going to make it this week, PASS OUT OR NOT.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
New Jack3d advanced formula coming soon to IC members. Who is stoked? This guy!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for PM, for some reason cant order.. are they out?