BETA TEST USPlabs® Anti-Catabolic Advanced Performance Protein!!

Page 4 of 22 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

I have been using protein supplements for around 10 years off and on. I have been using it daily for the last year and a half.

My current fitness goals are to build lean muscle.

I train for size and strength. 4 days on 1 day off.

Nutrition style is clean with high lean proteins, lots of vegetables and whole foods.

I am over 18

I can provide a very detailed log everyday with pictures.

I can start ASAP

I am on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Not on any prescriptions nor do I have any medical conditions.

Favorite receipe is
    1 scoop whey
    3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
    2 tbs PB2
    8oz Almond Milk
    2 tbs Honey
    38g protein/ 6g Fat /57g carbs
    I drink this post workout
    Yes it's the best out there on taste alone, but it also works great due to the honey causing a quick insulin spike and rushing the nutrients to my muscles!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

• How long have you been using protein supplements? 5 years
    • Current fitness goals: Build lean muscle
    • Training Style: FST-7
    • Nutrition Style: High protein, moderate carbs and low fats
    • Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes
    • Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes
    • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
    • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? Youtube
    • Are you on any prescription medications? No
    • Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Awesome I'm excited first time to experience the benefits of this site. I've been using protein supplements for 3 yrs steady now with little results I can tell my body is different but not where I want to be yet. My fitness goals are to train hard everyday to compete late this year to early next year. I hit the gym hard for 2 hrs focusing on 1 muscle group per day making sure I get it good. I train to get bigger so my nutrition varies every 4 weeks. I carb load for few days then no carbs,every other week I eat every 3 hrs lots of chicken and rice with veggies early day then meats and potatoes later.I am 37 yrs old. Yes I can provide daily image,i can start ASAP and I'm not on Facebook twitter Instagram or YouTube. I'm not on any meds and have no preexissting medical conditions. I'm looking forward to changing my body and telling everyone how I did it with USPLABS ANTI-CATABOLIC ADVANCED PERFORMANCE PROTEIN. I thank you for the opportunity...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Peanut butter protein bars recipe, it makes 10 bars, you can eat them anytime you want

INGREDIENTS

8 scoops chocolate protein powder
    1 cup oatmeal
    1/2 cup natural peanut butter
    1/4 cup low fat milk
    4 tbsp honey
    3 tbsp pure cocoa powder
    3 tbsp crushed almonds

DIRECTIONS

1. Mix together the protein powder,oatmeal, peanut butter,honey,milk and cocoa powder
    2. Form into 10 bars and then roll in the crushed almonds to finish
    3. Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes

PER SERVING
    Calories 253
    Protein 25g
    Carbohydrates 18g
    Fats 9g

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

2 pages in 2 hours.. Thats more like it.
    Team ScoobyPrep - Unleash Your Potential
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    2 pages in 2 hours.. Thats more like it.
    It's been posted on Facebook and sent out through email by am now! It's gonna blow up!
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.

In this thread, make one new post and list the following info:
    How long have you been using protein supplements? I have used protein supps since 1995. Remember how hard it was to mix met-rx?
    Goals: go from 200 to 215 and drop from 12% to 9%. Bench 310 squat 400 deadlift 500 from current combined lift of 1020. Overhead press 225 from 190. Look even better naked.
    Training style: 5/3/1 i like the big but boring option and some Olympic variations and lots of pull-ups and chin-ups.
    Nutrition Style: simple unprocessed foods. Lots of chicken pork veggies and anything spicy. continential, Latin and Thai influences. Carb backloading. No booze. Dark chocolate. 4-5 real food meals a day. Protein post gym 50g pro 40 g carbs and pre-bed 25g + milk.
    Over 18: yes
    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes
    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? The Facebook
    Are you on any prescription medications? No
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Awesomeness. My Dr. said it is entertaining but not contagious.

I already keep detailed logs so its pretty easy for me to post the kind of info you want.
    The recipes look awesome. If you select me I'll commit to make 2-3 of the posted recipes each week. Thanks.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  179 lbs.

How long have you been using protein supplements? 7 years
    Current fitness goals: Gain lean muscle mass
    Training Style: Doggcrap
    Nutrition Style: intermittent Feasting
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes
    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes Are you able to start ASAP? Yes Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? Facebook
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Beta Test Application- Big Mo

How long have you been using protein supplements? Junior year of high school (2007-08)
    Current fitness goals: Continue to add muscle mass, especially to my back and arms.
    Training Style: 5 day split. This works the best for my body: Legs, Chest, Back, Arms, Shoulders
    Nutrition Style: Been trying Intermittent Fasting with an eating window from noon-8pm. IIFYM for the most part during my eating window. I also use a calorie counter app for Android.
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes (21 years old)
    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes!
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? I am regularly on Facebook, sometimes on Twitter, and I have a YouTube channel (jgoalie09) that I post videos on weekly. I am also on a fitness collaboration channel (Beefheads Fitness).
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Pick Me

How long have you been using protein supplements? About 10 Years
    Current fitness goals: Burn some fat continue strength gains. Like to get down to 10 percent BF. currently about 14.

Training Style: Hybrid. Weight training plus crossfit for Cardio.
    Nutrition Style: Low carbs after 6:00. Low fat as possible
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes or No. Yes 4-16-77
    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes or No - Yes
    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No - Yes
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
    Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No. - Insulin
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No - Type 1 Diabetic. No issues.
  11. Registered User

Smile

How long have you been using protein supplements? Over 40yrs
    Current fitness goals: Improve recovery
    Training Style: Intrevals
    Nutrition Style: High protien
    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes
    I am on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube?
  12. Registered User

Wow. I checked this thread before bed last night, wake up and I'm 6 pages behind?! Ton of apps flying in up in hurr
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Beta Tester

How long have you been using protein supplements?: Since college, wanted a different look after high school. About 13 years.
    Current fitness goals: Get lean and back to college form. 10 years of marriage and 4 kids can really stick to you.
    Training Style: I train 4 times a week, 60 minute circuit and 30 minute cardio.
    Nutrition Style: 1500 calories/day
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes, 33
    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes, will provide video
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? I have facebook and twitter
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Always looking for a new protein!

How long have you been using protein supplements? 8 yearsCurrent fitness goals: strength and wellnessTraining Style: advanced, 5 days per week, 90 minutes per sessionNutrition Style: high protein, high fat, mod carbsAre you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes, 29Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? YesAre you able to start ASAP? YesAre you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? FacebookAre you on any prescription medications? NoDo you have any preexisting medical conditions? No
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.

How long have you been using protein supplements? 13 years
    Current fitness goals: Reach and maintain lean muscle mass and physique. Also to perform efficiently and effectively as a basketball player.
    Training Style: Varies by time of year. Train according to basketball in-season and off-season schedules (similar to bodybuilding). Revolves around a pyramid scheme of sets and reps with moderate range weights , 10-15 reps.
    Nutrition Style: I listen to my body. I've become in tune with my body enough to know what it needs from day to day and what it can tolerate. I do my best to eat clean. When I fail to eat clean sometimes, I know what it takes to bring my body and diet back to regular.
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yep
    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? Yes ... If so, which ones? all of them
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? I'm not sure if hypoglycemia would be considered a medical condition... But I'll mention it for the sake of honest disclosure.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

How long have you been using protein supplements? 10 years or so off and on.

Current fitness goals: Currently I weigh in at 207 and I want to trim down to 190 while keeping most of my muscle; i.e. reducing body fat. Wife having a baby put a kink in my training, excuses excuses I know.

Training Style: I lift 3 days a week and do cardio 3 days week. I vary the cardio (boxing, running, circuit training, P90X Plyo). I usually group Chest and Bis on one day, Back and Tris on another, and Legs and Shoulders on the next.

Nutrition Style: Right now I am low carbing it (160 to 200) High protein (205 to 250) and around 80g of fat.

Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes, easily

Are you able to start ASAP? Yes, I can start as soon as I receive the product

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? Yes, Facebook

Are you on any prescription medications? Yes

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

How long have you been using protein supplements? Since 2004 (9 years)
    Current fitness goals: Continue recovering from broken ankle (broke almost weeks ago; just got back in the gym this week = 6.5 weeks of no activity whatsoever so incrediby motivated and with much room to improve), get back to where I was (5"10.5, 190 lbs at about 8% bf) and beyond in terms of strength and cardiovascular endurance
    Training Style: Bodybuilder style (emphasis on exploding concentric, pause on contraction, and slow, controlled eccentric/negatives) with interval cardio (usually bike or sprints)
    Nutrition Style: Eat entirely clean at home and at the office (I work for myself/lawyer), eat relatively healthy when out approx 2-3 meals per week. A lot of protein from a variety of sources, complex carbs, nuts and fish as primary fat sources
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes, 29 years old
    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes. I will be charting my gains otherwise as part of my recovery from this ankle injury and for an unrelated fitness challenge
    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes.
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? Yes. Facebook and Twitter
    Are you on any prescription medications? No.
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.

BETA Test

How long have you been using protein supplements?- 12 years• Current fitness goals:- Build Lean Muscle Mass• Training Style:- Weight/Cardio Training 6-7 days a week• Nutrition Style:- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Carb, All natural foods.• Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? - Yes (30)• Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? - Yes• Are you able to start ASAP? - Yes• Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones?- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram• Are you on any prescription medications?- No• Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? - Yes (Bi-Polar type 2)
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.

• How long have you been using protein supplements?

3 years

• Current fitness goals:

My current Goals are building lean mass while still burning fat.

• Training Style:

currently training 6 days a week 4 heavy days and 2 cardio/core days. Staying within the 10-12 rep range at approx. 80% of my 1 rep max.

• Nutrition Style:

Currently I am Carb Cycling focusing High carb days on leg day etc.

• Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13?

Yes, 1988

• Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide?

Absolutely

• Are you able to start ASAP?

Yes

• Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube?

Facebook,Twitter, YouTube

• Are you on any prescription medications?

No

• Do you have any preexisting medical conditions?

No I do not.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

How long have you been using protein supplements? 7 years
    Current fitness goals: indefinite recomp
    Training Style: bodybuilding, each bodypart 2x/wk
    Nutrition Style: Eat/stop/Eat
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? yep, 23
    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? video via my youtube channel
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? facebook and youtube
    Are you on any prescription medications? none
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? none
    CELTIC LABS REP
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  175 lbs.

How long have you been using protein supplements? Ever since i started to seriously weight train in high school, a solid protein can go a LONG way.

Current fitness goals: Compete in MuscleMania once more this year, and eventually surpass my national qualifier and obtain my pro card.

Training Style: I run a Power Hypertrophy Training - 3 Heavy days & 3 Hypertrophy. It consists of power days to keep me advancing in strength, but also hypertrophy days to keep the bodybuilding aspect in view to add that definition and depth to the muscle, with the addition of the power days this allows me to increase my overall strength which in turn increases weight; more weight during hypertrophy days leads to even better definition and size.

Nutrition Style: I run two separate diet styles, while bulking I run IF – this keeps my fat gains to a bare minimum and also a keeps me growing. While cutting I follow either IT, or my more defined way of 5 meals a day/peri-workout nutrition, both ways work for me, but it depends on an assortment of variables mainly time/deadlines.

Are you able to start ASAP?
    Yes

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? I’m on all of the listed.

Recipe name: Protein pizza

Preparation and instructions - Preparations will be the following:
    Crust ingredients:
    1 cooked sweet potato (300g)
    1 packet of active raise yeast
    1 tbsp CCNO
    Handful of dry green herbs, assorted.
    Chopped dehydrated onion
    1 scoop flavorless whey or pea protein
    1 cup whole wheat flour
    1 cup wheat pastry flour
    ¼ cup almond flour

Pizza toppings:
    Diced and cooked chicken \ turkeyronie \ 94% lean burger
    Mushrooms
    Green pepper
    Fat free feta cheese or goat cheese
    Organic Dalio pizza sauce
    1 tbsp honey
    2 cups chopped kale.

COOK: 1 cup Luke warm water mixed with 1 packet of active yeast, wait 5 minutes then put in all dry ingredients and stir/mash until it becomes ball like then kneed, sprinkle with flour to take away its stickiness and let sit for 40 minutes, lay it out and put ingredients on and topped off with chopped hale – cook on 410 for 20 minutes or until crunchy brown.

Nutritional information (Calories/Protein/Fat/Carbs)
    Entire pizza comes to 1,370 Calories
    Protein: depending on your meat choice – 130-160G
    All healthy fats consisting of CCNO, almond or EVOO – 25-30G
    Carbs 160-190G

When do you eat it (pre-workout, before bed, etc…)? When I IF, I will make this post workout and eat the entire thing, when not on IF I make it then portion it off into separate slices to hit my daily macros.

Why is your recipe the best out there? Because it’s a sweet potato, protein crust… and it’s diet friendly, and did I mention its protein pizza?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

How long have you been using protein supplements? - 20 Years

Current fitness goals: - Gain muscle mass / reduce body fat

Training Style: - Weight Training 3-4 Days/week, 1 day cardio/sport exercise

Nutrition Style: - High protein, moderate carbs, low-to-moderate fat

Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? - Yes

Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four
    (4) servings we will provide?
    - Yes

Are you able to start ASAP? - Yes

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? - Facebook

Are you on any prescription medications? - No

Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? - No

23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

No offense, 6 pages for protein? We are still talking about protein, not a supplement, but food right?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

• How long have you been using protein supplements? On and off for about 30 yrs (since I was powerlifting at 18 yrs old, played college football, since then for body sculpting.
    • Current fitness goals: Being a month or so from 50 yrs old, I want to maintain and increase lean body mass and keep fat to a minimum. I add bicycling to my weight trining come late April, early may so important to have enough protien as not to catabolize.
    • Training Style: Body sculpting--concentrate on hypertrophy of muscle and a lean cut look. Train 5 to 6 days a week with weights and bike to cut when season permits.
    • Nutrition Style: Clean diet. Mainly protien with low glycemic carbs and good fats. Low sugar, salt and fat intake.
    • Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes or No--Yes, almost 50.
    • Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes or No Yes, not a problem.
    • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No Yes, not a problem.
    • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? Have facebook acct--Tony Candy--have twitter but rarely use.
    • Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No--No
    • Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No -- No

Thank you,

Tony
  25. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    One of your other reps said the other thing in the other protein thread.

120 Page Document on my desktop
    If you want some help organizing and compliling (also taste testing) it all together let me know I will be glad to. I have a couple recipes of my own too.. we can definetely do something together

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Very cool to see all of these new members stepping up and applying!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  210 lbs.

How long have you been using protein supplements? 3 years
    Current fitness goals: Bulking up
    Training Style: Bodybuilding
    Nutrition Style:High carb, high protein,moderate fat
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? Facebook

Hardgainer Mass-Post workout shake for bulking:

Mix all of these into a blender:

2 frozen bananas
    2 scoops whey protein
    1 quart whole milk
    2 raw eggs
    4 scoops of ice cream
    2 tablespoons coconut oil
    spirulina
    liver pills
    pudding mix for flavor

2700 calories
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

• How long have you been using protein supplements?
    • 10 years
    • Current fitness goals:
    • Recomp
    • Training Style:
    • Bodybuilding
    • Nutrition Style:
    • Carb cycling
    • Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13?
    • Yes
    • Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes
    • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
    • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube?
    • Facebook, Twitter
    • Are you on any prescription medications?
    • No
    • Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No
  29. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    No offense, 6 pages for protein? We are still talking about protein, not a supplement, but food right?
    Who doesn't want dome free protein? And did you catch the free year supply of protein tidbit?

If I wasn't affiliated with USP hell, I would have applied for this

Also curious why your surprised this is getting more attention then a supplement promo. Considering the fact that whey is a PROVEN anabolic in humans and the majority of OTC supplements rely mostly on the placebo effect and have only slight potential have actually doing what they claim, I'm surprised this promo doesn't have even MORE applicants.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  30. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh

Who doesn't want dome free protein? And did you catch the free year supply of protein tidbit?

If I wasn't affiliated with USP hell, I would have applied for this

Also curious why your surprised this is getting more attention then a supplement promo. Considering the fact that whey is a PROVEN anabolic in humans and the majority of OTC supplements rely mostly on the placebo effect and have only slight potential have actually doing what they claim, I'm surprised this promo doesn't have even MORE applicants.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S(TM)II using Tapatalk 2
    If people don't apply they're nuts
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEWS: USPlabs® Protein Beta Test! | Science AND Taste - FINALLY!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 415
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 12:21 AM
  2. USPlabs Patented Anabolic - Beta-Test Review/Feedback
    By strategicmove in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 11:12 AM
  3. how anti-catabolic is test?
    By Jasen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 10:19 PM
  4. the anti catabolic properties of test...
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 01:44 PM