BETA TEST USPlabs® Anti-Catabolic Advanced Performance Protein!!

Page 4 of 16 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Very cool to see all of these new members stepping up and applying!
    Agreed. A lot of new faces taking advantage of this great opportunity!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

Agreed. A lot of new faces taking advantage of this great opportunity!
    Everytime I look at someone applying, it is their 1st or 2nd post. My phone is going to explode from me checking this thread every 2 seconds from all the updates haha
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

Everytime I look at someone applying, it is their 1st or 2nd post. My phone is going to explode from me checking this thread every 2 seconds from all the updates haha
    Haha mine is to
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.14%

Thumbs up awesome recipe for CINNABON lovers!

How long have you been using protein supplements? 25 years (wow!)
    Current fitness goals: strength gain (always) and recomp
    Training Style: competitive powerlifter (masters 198s)
    Nutrition Style: carb backloading
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes, by far
    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes
    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? Yes, facebook and youtube
    Are you on any prescription medications? No
    Yes or No Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No

Recipe, cure your CINNABON craving easy!

1 cinnamon raisin bagel
    1-2 scoops vanilla protein
    Splenda packets to taste

SUPER easy...blend protein and splenda and just a little water and mix until you get the consistancy of icing. You don't need a lot of water, its easy to add too much so be careful. Add more splenda to sweeten to your taste. Toast bagel, spread on icing and enjoy. This is a GREAT sweet tooth killer if your craving something like a cinnabon or baked treat!

Protein 48g
    Cal/fat/carbs depend on bagel
    Enjoyment...priceless!

One more thing...pick me!

Thanks for the offer and opportunity.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

I Want to Participate in the Beta Test!

• How long have you been using protein supplements?

I have been using protein supplements for around 2.5 years.

• Current fitness goals:

My current fitness goals are to lose fat and gain muscle mass to best prepare myself for a bikini competition which I would like to participate in before the end of the year.

• Training Style:

I currently train 6-7 days per week. My training consists of 25 minutes HIIT 4 days per week, 30 minutes steady state cardio 4 days per week (these are two-a-days) and 30-45 minutes steady state cardio the remaining 3 days (or 2 days if I don't take a day off). I lift in the form of drop sets 3 days per week as well as 2 ab workouts per week. I'd say I spend at least an hour a day in the gym, sometimes 1.5 hours.

• Nutrition Style:

​I follow a clean, high protein diet with room for a cheat meal or 2 during the week. (Mostly on the weekends). I eat every 3-4 hours and carb cycle every few days. I take in around 1400 calories a day.

• Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes

• Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes
    • Are you able to start ASAP? No (I am heaving a breast augment April 4th and can't lift heavy upper body for 6 weeks after. I can start up with light weights, cardio and lower body lifting after 2 weeks, however.
    • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? Yes.Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
    • Are you on any prescription medications? No
    • Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

enter me

Using protein for 3 years
    Fitness goals : lean down, add muscle, and maintain
    Training style: aggressive
    Nutritional style: eat healthy, eat clean
    Over 18:yes
    Can provide daily images yes
    Able to start asap.
    On Facebook and YouTube
    no prescribed meds
    No preexisting

(Fill em' up shake)
    Blend together
    2- scoops whey protein
    2-tbsp wheat germ
    1-tbsp honey
    1-banana
    1-pack instant oatmeal
    1-cup lowfat milk
    1-cup ice

Consume pre or post workout.
    calories :340
    Fat:7g
    Protein :75g
    Carbs:16
    This combination is best for taste, feeling full, long lasting
    Protein, lowfat and good!!!!!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.56%

How long have you been using protein supplements? 4+ years
    Current fitness goals: gain lean mass while keeping bf low
    Training Style: gvt
    Nutrition Style: clean
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes
    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? fb
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

How long have you been using protein supplements? Over the last 2 years. i have used a few of optimiun nutrition and *** brand mass gainers as well as whey and casein products.
    Current fitness goals: build lean muscle mass, lower body fat percentage
    Training Style: four day split and soemtiems crossfit training on the weekends.
    Nutrition Style: high protein and most of my carbs in the morning time.
    facebook
    Are you on any prescription medications? no
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? no
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.83%

How long have you been using protein supplements? Every since I've been training so about 3 years
    Current fitness goals: to keep gaining lean muscle
    Training Style: just get in and get it done, do the most weight with still keeping good form
    Nutrition Style: a lot of carbs protein and healthy fats, eat every 2 hours from waking up to going to sleep, 8 meals a day
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? Facebook and twitter, going to make YouTube account soon
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.84%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I had to turn my email off at work lol..just checking it on the comp for now
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.44%

Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

I had to turn my email off at work lol..just checking it on the comp for now
    Haha ya its getting out of hand
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.84%

I think you guys have enough testers for your logs haha
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.84%

Quote Originally Posted by blondiexpink View Post
    • How long have you been using protein supplements?

I have been using protein supplements for around 2.5 years.

• Current fitness goals:

My current fitness goals are to lose fat and gain muscle mass to best prepare myself for a bikini competition which I would like to participate in before the end of the year.

• Training Style:

I currently train 6-7 days per week. My training consists of 25 minutes HIIT 4 days per week, 30 minutes steady state cardio 4 days per week (these are two-a-days) and 30-45 minutes steady state cardio the remaining 3 days (or 2 days if I don't take a day off). I lift in the form of drop sets 3 days per week as well as 2 ab workouts per week. I'd say I spend at least an hour a day in the gym, sometimes 1.5 hours.

• Nutrition Style:

​I follow a clean, high protein diet with room for a cheat meal or 2 during the week. (Mostly on the weekends). I eat every 3-4 hours and carb cycle every few days. I take in around 1400 calories a day.

• Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes
    • Are you able to start ASAP? No (I am heaving a breast augment April 4th and can't lift heavy upper body for 6 weeks after. I can start up with light weights, cardio and lower body lifting after 2 weeks, however.
    • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? Yes.Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
    Your profile says male ..hope your not with bikini contest prep lol
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  138 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

Talking WILLIAM NGUYEN APPLYING FORM!!

1/I HAVE BEEN USING PROTEIN SUPPLEMENTS FOR 8 YEARS NOW.
    2/ CURRENT FITNESS GOAL: DROP DOWN BODY FAT FROM 20% DOWN TO 5-8% GETTING SHREDDED FOR SUMMER
    3/ TRAINING STYLE: MY TRAINING STYLE CHANGED EVERYWEEK SINCE IM A HARDCORE BODYBUILDER. I WOULD SOMETIMES TRAIN 7 DAYS A WEEK ARNOLD STYLE, BLOOD&GUT DORIAN YATES STYLE, 3 DAY SPLIT-4DAY-5DAY SPLIT. I CHANGED UP TRAINING ROUTINE FOR A BETTER FUN WORKOUT AND SHOCK THE BODY SINCE I HAVE TRAINED FOR A LONG TIME NOW AND IT IS HARD FOR ME TO GAIN MASS LIKE BEGINNERS.
    4/ NUTRITION STYLE:INTERMITTED FASTING CURRENTLY FOR GREATER MELTING BODY FAT. I NEED A SUPER QUALITY PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT LIKE USP LAB DURING FEEDING WINDOW (FEEDING MUSCLES TIME TO GROW!~)
    5/ YES IM OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE. MY BODY HAS FULLY GROWN ACCORDING TO DOCTOR.
    6/ I WOULD BE ABLE ALL THE TIME TO MAKE A DETAILED LOG FOR EACH OF THE 4 SERVING I TRY (WITH IMAGE/VIDEO)
    7/ YES, IM A BLE TO START ASAP ANY TIME!!
    8/ I AM ON FACEBOO, TWITTER, HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF I GET SPONSORED TO MAKE A CHANNEL JUST REVIEWING USP LABS PRODUCT TO SPREAD YALL OUT!
    9/ I AM NOT ANY MEDICATION PRESCRIPTION
    10/ I DON'T HAVE ANY PREEXISTING MEDICAL CONDITION. ALL GOOD SIR!

FAVORITE BAKING PROTEIN RECIPE THAT I CREATED AND POSTED ON FORUM!
    HIGH PROTEIN CHOCOLATE BAR!!!
    6-8 SCOOPS CHOCOLATE PROTEIN POWDER
    1CUP OATMEAL
    1/3 CUP NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER
    3TBSP HONEY
    1/2 CUP 1% MILK (COCONUT MILK FOR ME@!!!!!!!)
    3TBSP CRUSHED PEANUTS (OR TRY ALMONDS)

DIRECTIONS:
    1. MIX TOGETHER THE PROTEIN POWDER, OATMEAL, PEANUT BUTTER, HONEY AND MILK
    2. FORM INTO 5 BARS AND THEN ROLL IN THE CRUSHED PEANUTS TO FINISH.
    3. PLACE IN THE FRIDGE FOR ABOUT 30 MINS

NUTRITIONAL FACTS PER ONE BAR:
    CALORIES: 452
    PROTEIN: 50GRAMS
    CARBOHYDRATES: 36GRAMS
    FAT (95% HEALTHY FATS): 12 GRAMS

THIS RECIPE WOULD BE BEST AS A VALENTINE PRESENT FOR YOUR FIANCE!! HAHA ALSO POST WORKOUT IF YOU ARE CRAVING FOR SWEETS! YOU COULD EAT THIS AS A MEAL DURING THE DAY OF YOURS WITH FULL NUTRITIONAL VALUE FOR SURE!

MY RECIPE IS BEST OUT THERE BECAUSE I DID LET MY FIANCE' EAT THIS AS VALENTINE PRESENT AND SHE SAID SHE WANTS TO MARRIES ME AND THAT THIS RECIPE IS THE BEST CHOCOLATE CRAVING EVER!! ALSO NO GUILTY FEELING WHEN YOU EAT THIS BECAUSE YOU STILL MEET ALL PROTEIN/CARBS/HEALTHY FATS REQUIREMENT FOR THE DAY!!! BUILD MUSCLE AND ENJOY IT!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

How long have I've been using protein: 15 years.
    Current fitness goals: To keep gaining muscle till the day I die.
    Training style: I never know from day to day exactly what I'm gonna do when I hit the gym no workout is ever the same. Right now I'm on a bulk with little to no cardio. Once I start my cut I will be working in cardio depending on much of a caloric deficit I go into.
    Nutrition style: Currently finishing an 8 month bulk at 6 meals, 3700 calories a day and about to start my cut for the summer. Will start my cut at a 200 calorie deficit and see how that works.
    Are you over 18? Yes I'm 33.
    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH daily video or images) for each of the (4) servings we will provide? Yes
    Are you able to start asap? Yes.
    Are you on Facebook ,Twitter, Instagram or Youtube? If so which ones? I'm on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.
    Are you on any prescription medications? No.
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.5%

Pick me!
    USP Labs Beta Tester
    [*]How long have you been using protein supplements?
    I have been using supplements for 5 years.[*]Current fitness goals:
    I'm competing in my first two all natural collegiate shows in 2 and 3 weeks.[*]Training Style:
    I train each muscle group one day per week with a minute rest between sets. Unless I'm bulking and then I take additional time.[*]Nutrition Style:
    I eat clean, 6 meals a day. When I bulk I am still on a regimented eating schedule. [*]Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes or No
    Yes, I am 23 years of age.[*]Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes or No
    Yes, I write a nutation log daily and I am used to taking pictures of my body for posing details. [*]Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No
    Yes, I can start right away![*]Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones?
    I am on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.[*]Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No
    No, and do not have any allergies.[*]Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No
    No, I am very healthy.

Win a Year’s Supply of USPlabs Anti–Catabolic Advanced Performance Protein

In addition to the required application questions above; we also have our CRAZIEST giveaway of ALL TIME!
    [*]Post your favorite protein recipe (shake, baking, cooking, pre-training cocktail, etc…).[*]Be sure to include the following information –
    [*]Recipe name
    Chunky Monkey[*]Preparation and instructions
    Protein powder
    Bananas
    Peanut butter
    Chocolate milk (Low fat)
    Ice
    Blender
    Glutamate powder[*]Nutritional information (Calories/Protein/Fat/Carbs)
    Varies depending on serving size [*]When do you eat it (pre-workout, before bed, etc….
    Post workout [*]Why is your recipe the best out there?
    It tastes delicious, is great for a post workout snack and has plenty of complex carbs and protein. A must for hard gainers, bulk season or a post workout masterpiece.

*Giveaway entry may be posted with your application or separate as its own post.

You must include an image and/or video to be eligible to win. Please be sure that all information is included to be entered into the giveaway of a lifetime!

As a company, we have NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED to release a product. Never have we been so confident in our friends here at this forum and this is our way of giving back!

We’ve said it before - This group is our heart and soul! We wouldn’t be here without you!

Team USPlabs

P.S. - Do NOT delay your application. We’re ONLY accepting them for a few short days.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you!
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    It's been posted on Facebook and sent out through email by am now! It's gonna blow up!
    Oh i know. i follow both (FB and get AM Newsletter)

now lets see who will follow through with a QUALITY log..
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.74%

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Oh i know. i follow both (FB and get AM Newsletter)

now lets see who will follow through with a QUALITY log..
    Quality son! You already know
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Who doesn't want dome free protein? And did you catch the free year supply of protein tidbit?

If I wasn't affiliated with USP hell, I would have applied for this

Also curious why your surprised this is getting more attention then a supplement promo. Considering the fact that whey is a PROVEN anabolic in humans and the majority of OTC supplements rely mostly on the placebo effect and have only slight potential have actually doing what they claim, I'm surprised this promo doesn't have even MORE applicants.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    USP is a marketing genius is all I can say.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.69%

Nobodys promos/logs get as much attention as USPlabs! They definitely have marketing down!
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Nobodys promos/logs get as much attention as USPlabs! They definitely have marketing down!
    Our supps are ok, too ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Oh yea definitely i wasnt trying to discredit your supps i know that has alot to do with it too my bad lol
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Your supps are top notch!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

How long have you been using protein supplements? Going on 7 years.

Current fitness goals: training for powerlifting meet, and continuing to pack on muscle until well over 265 Lbs

Training Style: A Combination between powerlifting and bodybuilding

Nutrition Style: High protein, high carbs, low fat
    and 5-6 meals a day

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? Yes

If so, which ones? Facebook and Youtube

25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%

Beta Tester Application

Protein supps: Been using protein supplement products since 2009, when I was gettin ready to play college football. And used them since into my bodybuilding career.

Goals: My current goal is to lean down to 7-8% bodyfat for summer/ my wedding but keep making gains for my next competition; summer '14.

Current training is M: Chest&Arms T: Quad focus & back W:Shoulders, forearms&abs R:back&hamstring focus F:chest, delts, & arms. HIIT 5 days a week, not on leg days.

Nutrition Style: 6 meals a day. 250g pro 77g fat 250-275 carb 1-2 high carb days a week.

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? Yes

If so, which ones? Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram

26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.73%

How long have you been using protein supplements? 3 years
    Current fitness goals: Gain muscle mass
    Training Style: 5 times a week of 2 a day weight training (roughly 2 hours ea session) and 2 of those 5 days 1 hr of military fitness training
    Nutrition Style: clean diet consisting of beef, steak, chicken, rice and sweet potato as well as 2-3 cheat meals a week usually being a burger or breakfast burrito from Burger King. Supplements consist of 1 whey protein shake, 1 casein protein shake and 1 mass gainer protein shake. Daily nutrient intake: 280-300g protein, 80g fat and 350-380g carbs
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes. 21 years old on 4-20-13
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.01%

• How long have you been using protein supplements?- About 15 years.
    • Current fitness goals: I am a bber for 18 years now. My goals are to keep putting on lean mass and keep making freaky gains, that I am noted for.
    • Training Style: I train 6 day/week -one muscle group per week for 1:30 to 2 hours of heavy weights.
    • Nutrition Style: I eat 6 to 7 meals per day. High protein and some complex carbs. But very clean.
    • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
    • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? Facebook,Twitter, Youtube
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

How long have you been using protein supplements? 15 years
    Current fitness goals: Lean Body Mass. Big and lean at 40
    Training Style: free weight training 6 days/week with yoga/cardio 3 days/week
    Nutrition Style: 20 fat/45 carb/35 protein macro ratios at 3000 calories
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes or No - YES
    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes or No - YES
    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No - Yes
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
    Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No - No
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No - No
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Weird, I don't care that much, but I've beta tested about 5 usp labs products, what changed recently?
    Check your PMs...you're on the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    I think you guys have enough testers for your logs haha
    The more the merrier I say!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

How long have you been using protein supplements? 12 Years
    Current fitness goals: Gain 5 lbs lean mass, Decrease 5% BF, Add 10+ lbs to Olympic Lifts
    Training Style: Like an athlete. Mix of strength and power
    Nutrition Style: Modified Intermittent Fasting, normal eating schedule on workout days, first meal after 12:00 on off days
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? Facebook
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.66%

Thumbs up BETA TESTER APPLICATION

I'd love to give my input in USPlabs Anti-Catabolic Advanced Performance Protein!!

• How long have you been using protein supplements? 5 years
    • Current fitness goal: Lean Bulk, Body Recomposition, Cut BF %, Gain lean muscle
    • Training Style: 5 days a week of weights (2 Days strength, 3 days hypertrophy) and 2 days cardio
    • Nutrition Style: Clean diet (High protein, moderate carbohydrates, moderate fats)
    • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? Yes, instagram and Facebook

32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post

Oh yea definitely i wasnt trying to discredit your supps i know that has alot to do with it too my bad lol
    :-p i know. just having some fun, my friend
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Beta Test

How long have you been using protein supplements? 2009
    Current fitness goals: Gain 40lbs of lean muscle by the end of the year while maintaining 12%BF
    Training Style: Functional training during the week, crossfit during the weekend.
    Nutrition Style: Clean: 4000cal, high protein, moderate carbs, moderate-low fat
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? Facebook YouTube
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.19%

WooHoo finally some internet service... NOW TO GET ON THIS TRAIN..

How long have you been using protein supplements?
    Using proteins for over 12 years now. Its a staple in creating the mass monster.. Currently using PRO5 by Nutek Orange 50/50 bar flavor.
    Current fitness goals:
    Like everyone else I am still looking to improve on my size and vascularity.. I have never been a vascular person, but with USPlabs supps, I have come to pop a vein here and there. Those of you who follow me, know that I am always trying to get bigger and grow but still maintain a lean look. (did that make sense)
    Training Style:
    I was previously training as a powerlifter, but lately I have reverted back to my FTP protocol, to get back that lean look and maintain my strength.
    Nutrition Style:
    High protein moderate carbs, and and moderate fats. I love my meat, and my chicken and i consume about 300 grams of protein of just meat alone. haha..
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13?
    Yes I am indeed over 18 years of age.
    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide?
    Yes I am always willing to share my experiences with these supplements through my logs. There is no better way than this. I believe in being detailed and letting people know you full feel and effects on the product. Beta testers give great insights before its release. What better way than to hear it from the community.
    Are you able to start ASAP?
    Yes I can start as soon as you need me to. (im running low on protein anyways)
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube?
    I currently only have Facebook and Instagram(808_Hawapino)
    Are you on any prescription medications?
    Not on any meds. Once in a while on ibuprfen for my migraines but thats every so often.
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions?
    Only condition is just pure HULKISH!!!

HULK ELIXIR
    2 scoops of Pro 5 Protein
    1 Scoop of Pumpkin Seed Protein
    1 Apple Banana
    1 Scoop of dry oats
    1 tablespoon of honey
    1/2 cup of Kalo (taro)
    2 Cups of water
    1 cup of Skim milk
    5 ice cubes
    Its best that this is all blended in a large blender. it will fill up the entire blender, but thats why its called HULK Elixir. Made for large dudes like myself, the SOLUTION, Mike Rea, Big Mix, and all my usp peeps..
    Nutritional Facts
    80 grams of protein
    15 grams of fat
    40 grams of carbs ( it may be higher, this is just a rough guesstimate)
    480 calories (again a guesstimate)

This can either be consumed post workout, or just a simple meal replacement or snack. The ice makes it into a great cold treat.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

BETA TESTER APPLICATION: Trying to make all kindzzz of gains!

How long have you been using protein supplements

4 years

Current fitness goals:
    Clean Bulk: Lean Muscle Gain and Lower My Fat Percentage. I plan to gain about 10-15lbs of muscle and maintain that while dropping down to around 8% body fat by the fall.

Training Style:
    Legs/Back: Monday & Thursday in addition to Jump Rope and Kettlebell for cardio.
    Chest/Shoulders: Tuesday & Friday in addition to High-intensity interval training on the tredmill.
    Arms/Kickboxing: Wednesday/Saturday
    Sunday: Off

I use a combo of 5x5 & 3x8 in each workout for my weightlifting exercises.

Nutrition Style:
    High Protein, Moderate Fat, & Moderate Carbs-Lots of Turkey, Chicken Breast, Protein Shakes, Ezekiel Bread, Oatmeal, Yogurt, & Eggs with veggies of course.

Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13?
    Yes

Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide?
    MOST DEFINITELY

Are you able to start ASAP?
    Yes, always have room for more protein!

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones?
    Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube

Are you on any prescription medications?
    No

Do you have any preexisting medical conditions?
    No
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

Beta Testing

5 years
    Gain Muscle
    Super intense everyday
    Eat clean year round
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
    No
    No
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.17%

BETA TEST USPlabs® Anti-Catabolic Advanced Performance Protein!!

•How long have you been using protein supplements?
    I have been using protein supplements for 4 years.

•Current fitness goals:
    My current fitness goals are to gain more muscle mass and to just stay fit.

•Training Style:
    Max Interval training every single day of every week with an occasional day off from the gym.

•Nutrition Style:
    Clean foods such as veggies with a lot of protein intake.

•Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes or No
    Yes

•Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes or No
    Yes

•Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No
    Yes

•Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones?
    Yes. Facebook and Twitter.

•Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No
    No

•Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No
    No
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.66%

Lets make the move from Beta to Alpha

• How long have you been using protein supplements? 10 years
    • Current fitness goals: gain muscle mass, shed fat
    • Training Style: heavy weights upper body 3 times week, leg lift followed by cardio 3 times week
    • Nutrition Style: high protein, lots of veggies, low carb but not atkins low. BCAA, joint supplements, vitapaks, test cycles.
    • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? Facebook, twitter, instagram, and youtube
    • Are you on any prescription medications? Yes. albuterol inhaler
    • Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes GERD, reactive airway disease

• Recipe name: shake me up before you go go
      • Preparation and instructions: 2scoops dymatize elite fusion chocolate, add super cissus joint powder, chilled coffee or hot coffee depending on preference and weathe, 16 oz (2 cups) 2% milk again hot or cold weather dependent and enjoy!
      • Nutritional information (Calories/Protein/Fat/Carbs)624 calories, 62 gams protein, 16 grams fat 45 grams carbohydrates
      • When do you eat it (pre-workout, before bed, etc…)?begining of day and post workout
      • Why is your recipe the best out there?tastes like a cafe mocha, but builds muscle instead. OH YEAH! Serious just try it.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.84%

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Check your PMs...you're on the list. The more the merrier I say!
    u guys must be doing something right with this many posts!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

BETA TEST USPlabs® Anti-Catabolic Advanced Performance Protein

How long have you been using protein supplements?
    I have been using supplements for 7 years, beginning in grade 9 when my goal was to improve my performance in athletics.
    Current fitness goals:
    Continue to maintain a high level of physical fitness for my career in law enforcement.

Training Style: An adaptive training routine, including heavy and conditioning days, depending on my aesthetic and strength goals.
    Nutrition Style: 6-8 daily meals consisting of high protein, fat, and carbs (Mainly eggs, tuna, and oats). No simple sugars or processed foods.
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes or No
    Yes, I'm 21 years old.
    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes or No
    Yes, absolutely.
    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No
    Yes.
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones?
    I am on all of the listed networks.
    Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No
    No.
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No
    No.

favorite protein recipe
    Muck (post workout/bed)

1 scoop-Optimum 100% Gold Standard Whey (Choclate)
    500ml of chocolate milk
    1 cup of raw oats
    1 banana
    5g Creatine monohydrate
    2 TBSP EVOO
    Blended with ice

Nutritional information (Calories/Protein/Fat/Carbs)
    CAL- 450
    Protein- 48g
    Fat- 8g
    Carbs- 55g
    Why is your recipe the best out there?
    For me, this shake fulfils my post workout nutrition goals. It contains all essential nutrients to grow and refuel my body after a training session.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEWS: USPlabs® Protein Beta Test! | Science AND Taste - FINALLY!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 415
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 01:21 AM
  2. USPlabs Patented Anabolic - Beta-Test Review/Feedback
    By strategicmove in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 12:12 PM
  3. how anti-catabolic is test?
    By Jasen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 11:19 PM
  4. the anti catabolic properties of test...
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 02:44 PM