BETA TEST USPlabs® Anti-Catabolic Advanced Performance Protein!!

Page 11 of 22 First ... 910111213 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Casey comes to save the day always. He is a sole reason USP Labs is so succesful with his customer support and aiding his consumers.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

2. Email says im all set cant wait for the next step!
    •   

3. The USPLabs rep i was emailing said i was good to go..i asked if there were anymore emails or information as we haven't gotten much and they said i'd be informed through the forum...didn't the old post say that we'd get other emails on more info?

4. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    The USPLabs rep i was emailing said i was good to go..i asked if there were anymore emails or information as we haven't gotten much and they said i'd be informed through the forum...didn't the old post say that we'd get other emails on more info?
    So you have passed this point, below?

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    We are responding to your emails with a reply which contains the waiver. If your reply did not include a link to the waiver, just shoot us an email and let us know.

Below is a quote from the original post. Follow these steps and we will email you the waiver.

IF YOU WERE SELECTED, THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:

[*]Send email to [email protected][*]Use email subject: "Protein Beta Test, Username".[*]Also in this email, include the following information in this EXACT formatting:[*]Full Name
    [*]Street Address[*]Apartment or Suite Number[*]City, State Zip[*]Email address

[*]Once we receive your email; we will reply with additional information. We will also be emailing you with more information on how exactly to submit your review - Please, stand by.

Thanks guys!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    So you have passed this point, below?
    Yes, minus this "Once we receive your email; we will reply with additional information. We will also be emailing you with more information on how exactly to submit your review - Please, stand by."

they replied but with just thank you and that i was all set.. and that the rest of the info i'd need would be on the forum...
    •   

6. Patience! It will be sent! They never forget about you. It just takes a bit since this was the biggest tester response to date!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Patience! It will be sent! They never forget about you. It just takes a bit since this was the biggest tester response to date!
    lol its not about patience i'm just wondering what the next step is as it seems there's a discrepancy on where the next step is coming from . I was taken care of very quickly; their email reps are great, just need some more guidance on what to do now. (ex: info on the protein itself, how they would like it logged) just things that were in the initial response stating this would all be done by email. Just confused curious and OVER excited.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I saved the waiver that was posted on the USP labs board, are they sending out a different one? If so should i resend or contact someone? Just want to make sure im following the correct steps.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I saved the waiver that was posted on the USP labs board, are they sending out a different one? If so should i resend or contact someone? Just want to make sure im following the correct steps.
    If you are referring to the one that was found from a previous beta testing, do not use that one as it may be different from the waiver that we are using for this time. You should receive an waiver directly from us in your email.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    If you are referring to the one that was found from a previous beta testing, do not use that one as it may be different from the waiver that we are using for this time. You should receive an waiver directly from us in your email.
    I was referring to the waiver that was posted on the USP boards before it was taken down for the beta.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

I was referring to the waiver that was posted on the USP boards before it was taken down for the beta.
    That should be the one bro..

12. All my stuff is in!!! I am just waiting for further info.

13. No email still

14. i havent got one either yet
    Train Hard, Eat Big, Lift Heavy, Sleep Deep And Remember Failure Is Never An Option!

15. Thanks Hawaiian is it the same one that was posted here a couple weeks ago?

16. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Thanks Hawaiian is it the same one that was posted here a couple weeks ago?
    Different one bro

17. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

Different one bro
    Sweet thanks!

18. USPlabs Protein Powder - not gonna lie...pretty excited

that is all
    Jimmy Robinson
    IG @jimmyrob23
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JRob23 View Post
    USPlabs Protein Powder - not gonna lie...pretty excited

that is all
    I get excited everytime USP drops another product. it just gets bigger and better!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

I get excited everytime USP drops another product. it just gets bigger and better!
    I hide.. Everyone scares me.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    I hide.. Everyone scares me.
    The hawaiian hulk is scared... not sure if serious?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Casey comes to save the day always. He is a sole reason USP Labs is so succesful with his customer support and aiding his consumers.
    Casey is great. Yet, it is actually team work. A bunch of really dedicated people working hard behind the scenes to enhance the USPlabs brand and breand experience every day.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

23. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Patience! It will be sent! They never forget about you. It just takes a bit since this was the biggest tester response to date!
    Great post! Thank you!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I get excited everytime USP drops another product...
    And in-between product drops!
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    And in-between product drops!
    What you hinting at here boss?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Casey is great. Yet, it is actually team work. A bunch of really dedicated people working hard behind the scenes to enhance the USPlabs brand and breand experience every day.
    Bingo, this is why USP labs thrives and their sales/feedback continues to expand to greater degree. Always working hard, always busting their tail and releasing successful and evolutionary products!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    What you hinting at here boss?
    Meant to say I am always excited.

28. Quote Originally Posted by JRob23 View Post
    USPlabs Protein Powder - not gonna lie...pretty excited

that is all
    Listen...If someone is NOT excited about this, then I don't even know what to say. You know it's going to be a quality product and you know that the flavors are going to be incredible. What's not to be excited about?

usplabsdirect.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Listen...If someone is NOT excited about this, then I don't even know what to say. You know it's going to be a quality product and you know that the flavors are going to be incredible. What's not to be excited about?
    yeah im on the fence about it.... :/

KIDDING!

30. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    yeah im on the fence about it.... :/

KIDDING!
    You had me fooled for a second there!

usplabsdirect.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEWS: USPlabs® Protein Beta Test! | Science AND Taste - FINALLY!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 415
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 02:21 AM
  2. USPlabs Patented Anabolic - Beta-Test Review/Feedback
    By strategicmove in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 01:12 PM
  3. how anti-catabolic is test?
    By Jasen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 12:19 AM
  4. the anti catabolic properties of test...
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 03:44 PM