NEWS: USPlabs® Protein Beta Test! | Science AND Taste - FINALLY!

Page 13 of 14 First ... 11121314 Last

1. Id love a sample!
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

2. I would review it and post it up and send you a link
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
    •   

3. I'm doing Vlog of these samples!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    I'm doing Vlog of these samples!
    You know ill be tossing up a video with the recipes man! Only way to give back to casey and the crew! I just hope you dont mind a fat ginger kid cooking in a kitchen.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

You know ill be tossing up a video with the recipes man! Only way to give back to casey and the crew! I just hope you dont mind a fat ginger kid cooking in a kitchen.
    I'd do a video log. I was not picked so I can't review and write a video review but soon I will.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

I'd do a video log. I was not picked so I can't review and write a video review but soon I will.
    There will be more picks my man..
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Correct.. Round 2 will be VERY soon!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

That's good to know. In this thread? I'm already entered I believe.

9. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    That's good to know. In this thread? I'm already entered I believe.
    Yes. We are still accepting applications for round 2 in this thread. If you already applied, no need to re-apply.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

10. not sure about round 2
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    not sure about round 2
    Round 2 will be coming. Once the reviews start going up for round 1 (or shortly before ) you may see more selections!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Round 2 will be coming. Once the reviews start going up for round 1 (or shortly before ) you may see more selections!
    Yep!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

13. thanks very much

14. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I like peanut butter, vanilla to mix with Anything, and some kind of chocolate. I could win and complete my stack, I could win because its random pick. I hope it has some hydro since that is what I'm use to.
    I got 90% of the two on the dot. I said some kind of chocolate was milk chocolate, I then said vanilla and its a vanilla cream. That's the beauty keep it simple and we add the mix to it. What better than to have a foundation. I'm thinking banana bread with a scoop of the vanilla.

15. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

I got 90% of the two on the dot. I said some kind of chocolate was milk chocolate, I then said vanilla and its a vanilla cream. That's the beauty keep it simple and we add the mix to it. What better than to have a foundation. I'm thinking banana bread with a scoop of the vanilla.
    Plus one scoop of modern bcaA + could mix the flavor up post workout easily with several options and combos you could do between the vanilla and chocolate and with jacked pre you have bunch of flavors to mix and match with.
    New stack oxy protein with jacked micro and jacked 3d with the asteroid stack, mid work out 1 scoop of Mbcaa and post workout Mbcaa with protein. The ideas. Vanilla water Mellon sounds mighty tasty.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Review #4 -- Chocolate French Toast

USP Labs Oxy Elite Protein French Toast - YouTube

What flavor did you use today? Chocolate
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the initial taste? 9/10 --> mix of Devil's Food/Brownies IMO
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the after taste? 9/10 ---> Very Good!
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the texture? 9/10 --> Bit Thicker, Think this is a blend of MPI, WPC, WPI, and Casein's as labeled
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the smell? Not as strong as the vanilla IMO
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the mixability? 10/10 no problems
    Did you experience any recovery changes? No increased Recovery from a protein powder
    Would you be interested in using this product in the future? Hands down!
    Please add other comments that you have.
    Since its a blend it binds better in the french toast as a pudding/gel to encoat the bread. Overall very satisfied and i will let the video do the talking! Outstanding job USP Labs.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. The big day is tomorrow and we wanted to thank each and every one of you for an amazing Beta Test experience on our 'Advanced Leaning Protein' known as OxyELITE Protein!
    LAST CALL // The Final Countdown To The Protein We've ALL Been Waiting For, USPlabs OxyELITE Protein! May 21, 2013 Don't Miss Out, Sign Up Now! → www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle/

You guys stepped up to the plate and provided quality and honesty that we've never seen, and for that we thank you!

- Team USPlabs
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

18. Cant wait!!! Feel almost like a kid the night before Christmas
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

19. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Cant wait!!! Feel almost like a kid the night before Christmas
    This for sure!!!
    Independent

20. The BIG DAY day has finally arrived!!

Keep an eye on those emails and don't miss out on this EPIC deal!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    The BIG DAY day has finally arrived!!

Keep an eye on those emails and don't miss out on this EPIC deal!!
    ^^^this!

I can only imagine the things you and Solution will be cooking up with this protein!
    Independent

22. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

^^^this!

I can only imagine the things you and Solution will be cooking up with this protein!
    I have quite a few ideas lined up brother! I'll be sure to share the recipes for whatever I make.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

IM IN!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

24. If anyone has problems placing an order or questions please dont hesitate to ask.
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

25. This is a really great deal. Which flavor should I go with?

26. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    This is a really great deal. Which flavor should I go with?
    Definitely is a killer deal. I went with chocolate because vanilla is so hit or miss with me.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    If anyone has problems placing an order or questions please dont hesitate to ask.
    I did place my order, but i never got a confirmation email. I called Jessica @ CS and she said to order via the link from the email (which i did) i do not know if it went through and there is only 1 per household.

Now.. when i ordered Versa-1 i never got a confirmation either, so does this apply for this IC release as well? I see some people claim they got a confirmation email. Just curious Judo.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

I did place my order, but i never got a confirmation email. I called Jessica @ CS and she said to order via the link from the email (which i did) i do not know if it went through and there is only 1 per household.

Now.. when i ordered Versa-1 i never got a confirmation either, so does this apply for this IC release as well? I see some people claim they got a confirmation email. Just curious Judo.
    Try to order another, if it won't let you then your first one went through lol.

29. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    This is a really great deal. Which flavor should I go with?
    Both are phenomenal. I'm not a vanilla fan at all but ordered this vanilla! Can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Definitely is a killer deal. I went with chocolate because vanilla is so hit or miss with me.
    You should try it ltl. When I get my tub or some more samples ill send u some.

Thank you both for your support!
    Independent

30. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Please keep us updated bud :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Try to order another, if it won't let you then your first one went through lol.
    Good idea :-)

Thank you both
    Independent
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I have great news... I just lowered my Cholesterol (and, MY TEST!?)
    By Outstanding in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 10:25 PM
  2. AI's Whey Protein (Beta Product) and orange cycle support
    By CrazyChemist in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 01:37 PM
  3. NEWS: Beta Testing & More
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 11:04 AM
  4. LG Sciences New T-911; Hank's beta test.
    By Hank Vangut in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 10:46 PM