NEWS: USPlabs® Protein Beta Test! | Science AND Taste - FINALLY!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Peanut Butter Milkshake
Coconut Cookies & Cream
Where did I see these flavors?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sludge made with peanut butter protein....Just sayin'.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had no idea you guys were releasing a protein product! Would love to try this stuff! I'll be watching.

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
I've always wanted a rich dark chocolate flavor made with real dark chocolate or cocoa considering its heath benefits.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They will go natural I believe with no artificial flavors.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did I see a Maple Donut vote? That'd be pretty bomb.

How about a soda pop flavor? Grape, Cola, Root Beer, Etc..

Looking forward to seeing how this stacks vs. my beloved Peptopro.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yessss!At first I was thinking isopropyl alcohol flavor and I thought that a bit strange...then I looked it up. :p If I PayPal you will you ship me some baked protein goods? Semi-serious...

Classic, i have done this to about 30 diffrent people on online boards (Dead serious)
I even sent some to my trainer Jason Theobald for Himself and his wife after they competed. I was going to ship them a cake for their anniversary but they declined because it was pretty pricey to overnight ship a full cake.

Believe me, i get requests about people wanting my stuff all the time! If you would of saw how fast i was cleaned up at the arnold it was insane. I had a cooler full. literally 300+ Pretzels, 90+ Cookies, and 9 Loaves of Cinnamon Swirl Bread from Cinnamon Swirl Protein by Cellucor, and i had people asking me all weekend if i had more, or when i am going to make more. People started to call me by name by the end of the weekend that i have never met before. it was pretty funny LOL. The figure competitors loved me to death, one girl was competing on saturday and devoured 4 cookies right after she got done and said it was one of the best things she ate.. haha

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Classic, i have done this to about 30 diffrent people on online boards (Dead serious)I even sent some to my trainer Jason Theobald for Himself and his wife after they competed. I was going to ship them a cake for their anniversary but they declined because it was pretty pricey to overnight ship a full cake.Believe me, i get requests about people wanting my stuff all the time! If you would of saw how fast i was cleaned up at the arnold it was insane. I had a cooler full. literally 300+ Pretzels, 90+ Cookies, and 9 Loaves of Cinnamon Swirl Bread from Cinnamon Swirl Protein by Cellucor, and i had people asking me all weekend if i had more, or when i am going to make more. People started to call me by name by the end of the weekend that i have never met before. it was pretty funny LOL. The figure competitors loved me to death, one girl was competing on saturday and devoured 4 cookies right after she got done and said it was one of the best things she ate.. haha
You seem to be sitting on a solid business model there, buddy.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
White Chocolate Cake Batter
Double Fudge Chocolate Espresso
Shamrock Shake Mint Chocolate
Orange Creamsickle
Raspberry Fudge
Carmel Banana Parfait
Strawberry Margarita
Deulce De Leche
Cotton Candy
Coffee Chocolate Buzz
Banana Bash
Citrus Lime-Aid
Butter Cinnamon Swirl
Key Lime Pie
Snickers Hazlenut Crunch
Reese Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
Watermelon Wave

You seem to be sitting on a solid business model there, buddy.
Nope. Just making people happy. Thats what matters most.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mint chocolate chip.

Definitely interested to see what you guys come up with here.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Dulce De Leche Cheesecake

Caramel Cheesecake

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Always looking to see somebody break the trend of heavy/dessert type flavors. Something refreshing for summer that tastes great in water.

Raspberry lemonade, limeade, etc.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you guys can make a flavor that resembles that little brown piece in the bag of Gardetto's that I just smashed, you'll have a customer for life.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Classic, i have done this to about 30 diffrent people on online boards (Dead serious)
I even sent some to my trainer Jason Theobald for Himself and his wife after they competed. I was going to ship them a cake for their anniversary but they declined because it was pretty pricey to overnight ship a full cake.

Believe me, i get requests about people wanting my stuff all the time! If you would of saw how fast i was cleaned up at the arnold it was insane. I had a cooler full. literally 300+ Pretzels, 90+ Cookies, and 9 Loaves of Cinnamon Swirl Bread from Cinnamon Swirl Protein by Cellucor, and i had people asking me all weekend if i had more, or when i am going to make more. People started to call me by name by the end of the weekend that i have never met before. it was pretty funny LOL. The figure competitors loved me to death, one girl was competing on saturday and devoured 4 cookies right after she got done and said it was one of the best things she ate.. haha
Well heck...PM me with what you've got and pricing? I can't cook to save my life, unfortunately. :(

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Incredible variety of flavors here. Quite impressive.

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Coconut Cookies & Cream would be amazing!
Just to add to that, cause I know someone quoted you as well, just can't see the name while I am typing this, coconut with chocolate wouldn't be bad either! Chobani Yogurt Almond Coco Loco is a great combo... Not sure how that would translate into a protein powder... but coconut and cocoa... good be an interesting combination.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to see a french vanilla cappuccino flavor because for that first or second meal of the day, having a coffee flavored protein would just be awesome! I add some protein powder to my morning coffee to give it some yummy goodness! A stim laced protein drink!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think 2-3 flavors to start off with and no sugars no fats and no carbs making it a versatile product.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Dark chocolate flavored protein. Im talking about that dark rich chocolate full of antioxidants. It would make things interesting and ive always loved dark chocolate over milk chocolate.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I LOVE the idea of blueberry flavor. Hope that one gets picked

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PB&J has my vote. My top two are probably pistachio and PB&J right now...