2013 USPlabs Rep Draft! // NEW Product Educator Selection(s)!

Page 3 of 21 First 12345 ... Last

1. No offense to any of the applicants but breezy is a loyal USP supporter and follows most the logs I see while not being a company rep. He fits the bill and is an obvious choice. He could also lead a Sparty line as we refer to him as AMs Spartacus! The dude is a beast!

Just my 2 cents...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

2. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    No offense to any of the applicants but breezy is a loyal USP supporter and follows most the logs I see while not being a company rep. He fits the bill and is an obvious choice. He could also lead a Sparty line as we refer to him as AMs Spartacus! The dude is a beast!

Just my 2 cents...
    Fits the bill....my names bill

Yes, breezy is a stand up guy.

Good apps coming in guys
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

3. this thread should have 10+ pages! very nice!
    BPS Representative

4. Lot of love for Breezy up in here!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

5. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Lot of love for Breezy up in here!
    Everyone has love for breezy!

Few for Bigrigg, I think there are more, they must be in hiding. yea that's gotta be it!
    •   

6. Keep 'em coming guys! You have nothing to lose!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

7. Is this current! I would love to apply!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Is this current! I would love to apply!
    Go ahead!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

9. I'm gonna hide under my blanket..

10. Going to be hard to choose with all these applicants. Some quality guys.

In saying that, my vote goes for breezy. Without a doubt a stand up guy who would fit the positon perfectly.

Good luck all
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

11. Want to apply but I'd say these guys at far more qualified. I will just sit back and watch the masses
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Want to apply but I'd say these guys at far more qualified. I will just sit back and watch the masses
    Let me drop a famous quote from Wayne Gretzky

"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take."

Do not pass up the chance if you are debating it, second chances do not come often. Realize you are going to be working with USP Labs, Showing customer service at its finest extent, and interacting with some incredible invidividuals on these boards. If for a second you are thinking what is it going to hurt to throw your name in the mix? It wont.

Dont jump away, get into it, have confidence, and throw that app up buddy.

Everyone else who throws up an app or someone who gets nominated by another person is just like you, another person on the grind. Get your name in here dude. dont back down
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. There is opportunity for more than one applicant....

We are currently in the stage of creating a Breezy bobble head for his fans...

14. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    There is opportunity for more than one applicant....

We are currently in the stage of creating a Breezy bobble head for his fans...
    In for nude breezy bobble head... Wait what?
    PEScience Representative

15. Some really great apps thus far! Keep em' coming!
    USPlabs Product Educator | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements

16. Great to see expansion happening for not one but two slots...amazing opportunity here.

Some great applications already sent in. I'd assume to see many more come through.
    Jimmy Robinson
    IG @jimmyrob23

17. Bump for Montego to be considered. Follow his logs and you'll see a beast in human form who can definitely back up any advice he'd give as a rep. If he's not chosen in this contest, I'm sure another company will soon be reaching out to him.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Bump for Montego to be considered. Follow his logs and you'll see a beast in human form who can definitely back up any advice he'd give as a rep. If he's not chosen in this contest, I'm sure another company will soon be reaching out to him.
    Montego is definitely a solid candidate! There's some strong competition here!
    PEScience Representative

19. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Bump for Montego to be considered. Follow his logs and you'll see a beast in human form who can definitely back up any advice he'd give as a rep. If he's not chosen in this contest, I'm sure another company will soon be reaching out to him.
    Agreed. Montego is a solid choice

20. Here it Goes.......HokiePride, App for USPLABS 2013 Draft!

Are you over 18 Years of ag-e?
    Yes. Double that age +. . 39!

How long have you been onAnabolicMinds.com?

Been apart of the site since June 8, 2012….Been highly active on this site and have run many sponsored logs on this site due to a buildup my reputation through hard hard work, persistance and great companies who allow me the opportunities to utilize their products for reliable feedback!

What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?

Achieved ALPHA status with USPLABS and if I'm not mistaken I was the 1st to be inducted. I'm also apart of the inner circle and have earned multiple bottles of the newest USPLABS product which I stand behind 100%. I have achieved my biggest lift to date utilizing the Slingshot and plan to hit my record 500lb bench by years end.

I have a main log titled ROAD TO A 500 BENCH on the main USPLABS website. It's 21 pages deep and will continue to run indefinitely. I have beta tested the following products {Testpowder, Compound20, JackedMicro and Versa-1}. Logs on the USPLABS website for each are linked. Just click on the product title!

I have built my entire supplement stash behind USPLABS. There are many pictures which can be found on my facebook page, this iste or USPLABS of what I have obtained for 2013! In fact I plan to run 95% of my supps amongst the USPLABS line which I'm highly familiar with. The final 5% is amongst those I run when I get othe ropportunities from other forum reps on AM.

What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?

My love for USPLABS line. The porducts you put out on the market are phenomonal. If I didn't believe that I wouldn't put the support out there amongst the social network or gyms I visit. I'm almost 40 and being that age most people fail to understand what it takes to continue on a path of building muscle and maintaining what they have built. Once they arrive this age it's nothing but negativity. Most turn to other things to maintain or achieve the asthetic look they want. I personally will always and forever remain natural. I hit some awesome PR's utilizing USPLABS products.

My work ethic. I don't get a whole lot of responses on my logs yet I put the info out there. I dedicated myself to achieve what others tell me is impossible. I think outside the box and beleive I can achieve anything I choose to in the gym. I may fall short but I achieved something even in that failure. I'm not afraid to fail in the gym, nor do I care who watches when it happens. I'm not too proud for getting a spot and always willing to share and exchange info concerning training. I'm finally striving to put the final pieces together to get the repsonses most get. It seems if you don't have the 6pack asthetic look you may not get the attention you need to get the responses. Well, I've moved into powerbuilding and will achieve that mark by end of 2013.

I continually lift in powerlifting events which I will be in my first in April. 100%RAW Federation. Yes, I'm ranked in several lifts. I have competed in 13 powerlifting events in a 2.5 year period from Summer 2010 to Fall 2012. I represent this company wholeheartedly when I attend them. The RAW federation is a no joke, competition. They have tests present at every comp. If you break a record your getting tested on the spot. The rules are strict. This is why so many people won't attend. You can say what you do in a gym all day, even film it. It doesn't count until it's judged. I have competed in other federations but RAW is my favorite.

How long have you been training?

I have been working out since I was 13. I played basketball quit a bit. Often times I get mistaken for a football player, even today. Throughout my 20's and half my 30's I would run into different people and train with them. I took a piece of every gym partner I had and built the 6'5", 352lb frame I display today. 2013 is my year to change the game since I dialed everything in.

Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc?

I have earned a B.S.B.A. in Economics and a MBA in Management!

How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in theindustry?

Your products are advertised through word of mouth, spread through social media and beta testers. You rely on results. You also, are quick to respond to everyone. You are highly active on all forms of social media. The contests you run are phenomonal. Even for applying your giving VIP status to 10 people for runners up, that's special. WOW.

Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?

Absolutely. My new work schedule allows for it even more so than before. I work every other week. I get 7 full days off. When I do work I supervise a personnel on a drilling Rig which just requires me to be present during certain operations and making reports. There is a lot of down time. I can stay current whether it's on a cpu at home or in the field with my Iphone.

Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™?

Absolutely not, lol. My last home I would have, but this one has some amenities I love too much and my family has is presently growing by August. I think my 1 year old would enjoy a lifetime supply since he loves to steal my bottles and use them as shakers.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Agreed. Montego is a solid choice

• Are you over 18 Years of age?
    • How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?
      Since August 2012; longtime lurker though
    • What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?
      Didn't really know all that much about them until the last few years. Jack3d caught my attention and I started looking into more of their product line and saw how effective they were. I have been lucky enough to have won some USPLabs promos recently and am enjoying adding them to my workout regiment. ModernBCAA is a year-long (lifelong?) staple product at this point!
    • What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?
      Knowing that I don't know everything, but am always learning. I also have an ability to communicate clearly and effectively; two essential components of customer service.
    • How long have you been training?
      Training seriously since 24 years old when I decided the life of a college graduate needed to be more than binge drinking and aimlessness. Made a devoted effort to focus on positive changes in my life and making myself stronger, not weaker.
    • Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc?
      I am a high school English teacher so I have a Bachelor's in English Literature and a Master's in Secondary Education.To continue the previous point, I used the mental discipline I applied to my education to my training as well and saw immediate and positive changes in both regards. I didn't immediately get a job out of high school beyond substitute teaching, but after a year of making a name for myself as a dependable and reliable substitute, I was on the short-list of applicants for a full-time position that summer. I was hired full time in September of 2004 and in that interim time between college and employment, transformed myself from 185 lbs of out of shape drinker to 160 lbs at 7-8% body fat.I am constantly learning and applying new practices to both my employment and my exercise training; and can testify to the importance of dedication and perseverance to both.
    • How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?
      The customer service aspect of the company is top-notch. The various promos, interaction with members on this board, and marketing of products to a wide consumer base are all reasons why USPLabs is a leader in the supplement game.
    • Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?
      I am a constant contributor to these boards and as such, am willing to do what is required of me to help members achieve their goals. I feel the job of a rep or product educator is to monitor company-sponsored logs and be available for potential customers' questions in the various threads on this board, and in this regard, I will be able to do so.
    • Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™? (lol)
    • No. My house is sweet. Just being honest.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

22. Re: 2013 USPlabs Rep Draft! // NEW Product Educator Selection(s)!

Thanks for the support guys brings a tear to my eyes
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Thanks for the support guys brings a tear to my eyes
    You've earned my support.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Hokie
    Monte
    Drew
    Breezy

I have followed all of these guys and are all great individuals. I could say a lot more for others applying but all of these guys have been behind USP for a long time. Going to be a hard choice for Casey and the crew.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Training seriously since 24 years old when I decided the life of a college graduate needed to be more than binge drinking and aimlessness. Made a devoted effort to focus on positive changes in my life and making myself stronger, not weaker.
    Word!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

26. breezy has my vote
    BPS Representative

27. Are you over 18 Years of age? 34

How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?11/11/11

What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products? I have never used any of the products from USPLabs, i have interacted with some of the reps (askin questions and such)

What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion? I have a family to live for. My kids and wife expect me to provide for them, that means I need to be on the top of my game. Health is an important part of my life and in order to preserve my health I train to make myself as strong as possible.

How long have you been training? I have been training 3 years

Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc? I do not. Hvac, pool, and fork lift ( haha)

How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry? They seem to have a very strong customer base and are willing to do anything for them. The company seems to promote well and have a business base that produces some great products, seen through reviews and logs.

Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us? I have the opportunity to participate daily, my time varies for access to the internet.
    Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+(TM)? (lol) sure why not I you can get to it before the bank. Hahahah

Thanks and for those apply with me, I wish for everyone to be positive and don't react poorly if your not chosen. We are all given a chance and depending on our qualifications is why we will be choose. Can't wait to see......
  28. Montego1 FTW

Im not throwing my hat in the ring but rather just making a "post of reccomendation" for Montego1.

I am familiar with this users training habbits and his knowledge of suppliments. He is very well versed in the ways of physiology and training.
    I have followed several of his logs and can say with a certainty that he is thorough and complete. He is an avid and loyal supporter of all USP products.

I am proud to put my name behind his logs, experience, and proffesionalism. USP would be lucky to have him as a representive for you company and its products.

-MANotaur, M.S., CSCS
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

29. [*]Are you over 18 Years of age?

Yes, 28

[*]How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?

I have been on here since 2010 I believe but have been around other forums even longer.

[*]What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?

I have ran almost every USP labs product there is. I love the quality of USP labs products. Customer service and reps on the forums are top notch. Best in the business.

[*]What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?

There are some very great apps already and I'm sure there will be more. I have much respect for other forum members and not gonna say my app is stronger but I will say I will take great pride in being party of USP labs and helping out the community. I have rep experience, I'm on the forums daily, I actually believe in USP labs and I will take the positions very serious

[*]How long have you been training?

I have been training for about 12 years but not as serious until about 4 years ago.

[*]Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc?
    I do not have any certifications or degrees, but have repped for nimbus and needto in the past.
    [*]How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?

I believe USPlabs has the customers beat interest at heart and isn't just about making money, which is rare in this industry. Products are all super high quality and very reasonable prices. The reps are nothing but nice and helpful.
    [*]Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?

Yes I would be 100 % devoted to this.

[*]Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+(TM)? (lol)

Lol, if I didn't have 2 year old twins running around I would sure give it thought.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs is looking for a few good men & women! (NEW Product Reps)
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 367
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 01:32 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 07:13 PM
  3. Welcome our New Rep Milas and New Products to NeedtoBuildMuscle!
    By chocolatemilk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 05:08 PM