2013 USPlabs Rep Draft! // NEW Product Educator Selection(s)!

Page 3 of 16 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Bump for Montego to be considered. Follow his logs and you'll see a beast in human form who can definitely back up any advice he'd give as a rep. If he's not chosen in this contest, I'm sure another company will soon be reaching out to him.
    Agreed. Montego is a solid choice

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

• Are you over 18 Years of age?
    • How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?
      Since August 2012; longtime lurker though
    • What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?
      Didn't really know all that much about them until the last few years. Jack3d caught my attention and I started looking into more of their product line and saw how effective they were. I have been lucky enough to have won some USPLabs promos recently and am enjoying adding them to my workout regiment. ModernBCAA is a year-long (lifelong?) staple product at this point!
    • What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?
      Knowing that I don't know everything, but am always learning. I also have an ability to communicate clearly and effectively; two essential components of customer service.
    • How long have you been training?
      Training seriously since 24 years old when I decided the life of a college graduate needed to be more than binge drinking and aimlessness. Made a devoted effort to focus on positive changes in my life and making myself stronger, not weaker.
    • Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc?
      I am a high school English teacher so I have a Bachelor's in English Literature and a Master's in Secondary Education.To continue the previous point, I used the mental discipline I applied to my education to my training as well and saw immediate and positive changes in both regards. I didn't immediately get a job out of high school beyond substitute teaching, but after a year of making a name for myself as a dependable and reliable substitute, I was on the short-list of applicants for a full-time position that summer. I was hired full time in September of 2004 and in that interim time between college and employment, transformed myself from 185 lbs of out of shape drinker to 160 lbs at 7-8% body fat.I am constantly learning and applying new practices to both my employment and my exercise training; and can testify to the importance of dedication and perseverance to both.
    • How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?
      The customer service aspect of the company is top-notch. The various promos, interaction with members on this board, and marketing of products to a wide consumer base are all reasons why USPLabs is a leader in the supplement game.
    • Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?
      I am a constant contributor to these boards and as such, am willing to do what is required of me to help members achieve their goals. I feel the job of a rep or product educator is to monitor company-sponsored logs and be available for potential customers' questions in the various threads on this board, and in this regard, I will be able to do so.
    • Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™? (lol)
    • No. My house is sweet. Just being honest.
    BOARD TYRANT
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Re: 2013 USPlabs Rep Draft! // NEW Product Educator Selection(s)!

Thanks for the support guys brings a tear to my eyes

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Thanks for the support guys brings a tear to my eyes
    You've earned my support.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.44%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

Hokie
    Monte
    Drew
    Breezy

I have followed all of these guys and are all great individuals. I could say a lot more for others applying but all of these guys have been behind USP for a long time. Going to be a hard choice for Casey and the crew.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Training seriously since 24 years old when I decided the life of a college graduate needed to be more than binge drinking and aimlessness. Made a devoted effort to focus on positive changes in my life and making myself stronger, not weaker.
    Word!
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

breezy has my vote
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%

Are you over 18 Years of age? 34

How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?11/11/11

What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products? I have never used any of the products from USPLabs, i have interacted with some of the reps (askin questions and such)

What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion? I have a family to live for. My kids and wife expect me to provide for them, that means I need to be on the top of my game. Health is an important part of my life and in order to preserve my health I train to make myself as strong as possible.

How long have you been training? I have been training 3 years

Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc? I do not. Hvac, pool, and fork lift ( haha)

How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry? They seem to have a very strong customer base and are willing to do anything for them. The company seems to promote well and have a business base that produces some great products, seen through reviews and logs.

Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us? I have the opportunity to participate daily, my time varies for access to the internet.
    Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+(TM)? (lol) sure why not I you can get to it before the bank. Hahahah

Thanks and for those apply with me, I wish for everyone to be positive and don't react poorly if your not chosen. We are all given a chance and depending on our qualifications is why we will be choose. Can't wait to see......
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Montego1 FTW

Im not throwing my hat in the ring but rather just making a "post of reccomendation" for Montego1.

I am familiar with this users training habbits and his knowledge of suppliments. He is very well versed in the ways of physiology and training.
    I have followed several of his logs and can say with a certainty that he is thorough and complete. He is an avid and loyal supporter of all USP products.

I am proud to put my name behind his logs, experience, and proffesionalism. USP would be lucky to have him as a representive for you company and its products.

-MANotaur, M.S., CSCS
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

[*]Are you over 18 Years of age?

Yes, 28

[*]How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?

I have been on here since 2010 I believe but have been around other forums even longer.

[*]What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?

I have ran almost every USP labs product there is. I love the quality of USP labs products. Customer service and reps on the forums are top notch. Best in the business.

[*]What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?

There are some very great apps already and I'm sure there will be more. I have much respect for other forum members and not gonna say my app is stronger but I will say I will take great pride in being party of USP labs and helping out the community. I have rep experience, I'm on the forums daily, I actually believe in USP labs and I will take the positions very serious

[*]How long have you been training?

I have been training for about 12 years but not as serious until about 4 years ago.

[*]Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc?
    I do not have any certifications or degrees, but have repped for nimbus and needto in the past.
    [*]How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?

I believe USPlabs has the customers beat interest at heart and isn't just about making money, which is rare in this industry. Products are all super high quality and very reasonable prices. The reps are nothing but nice and helpful.
    [*]Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?

Yes I would be 100 % devoted to this.

[*]Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+(TM)? (lol)

Lol, if I didn't have 2 year old twins running around I would sure give it thought.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.44%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

Apps are Flying in now!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.22%

I know i stated that i may not "fit this bill" at the moment, but i realized everyone starts somewhere so what the heck here it goes.

Are you over 18 Years of age?

Yes, 31.

How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?

Almost 2 years but I lurked for a while before :-)

What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?

Well my experience with other reps and customer service has been invaluable thus far. I'm just finishing up my first bottle of AP and am currently sold. The price and dosing per pill makes this a superior GDA compared to others IMO. I'm a life long Modern BCAA customer. I always try to have a tub of that around. The other product I've used is cissus, this actually got me hooked to try other USPlabs supps. I'm currently getting ready to start my final 8 weeks of prep where ill be running C20 for the first time. Overall extremely excited about the supps I've used thus far.

What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?

Honestly my willingness to learn about this industry and love for this sport and this forum. Other than that, there are a lot of better candidates than me tbh, but I figured this is one of two or three company's I would even consider repping for. I enjoy helping others in their fitness goals as well as life issues. I work year round with a very successful coach, who I am learning a lot from.

How long have you been training?

I've been training on and off since HS, but have been training seriously for the last 2 + years. My transformation has inspired many people to do the same which has motivated me even more to get further involved in the industry.

Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc?

I am planning on getting certified in training and nutrition in the next year or two. Not exactly sure which route I'm going to take yet. Other than that I have my AA degree and have worked in the customer service side of business since I was 13.

How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?

First they are very generous and have great customer service. Also, EVERY rep I've dealt with has gone above and beyond to help. USP keeps coming out very innovative products and will continue to do this. Versa 1 is crazy right now and I have two bottles to run after my show.

Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?

Indeed, I will give my 100% best to give back to this community as others have done for me. I am willing to learn as much as possible in order to better serve others. I enjoy helping others no matter what it is for.

Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+(TM)? (lol)

If I was single of course lol. My wife and son might not appreciate this though. Thanks for opportunity. You never know unless you try right? That's my attitude anyway. Good luck to the person that gets chosen along with Breezy :-)

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Yes I am 22 years old

I have been a member here for about a year now but I have been a member on the USP Forums for years now. You guys know me over there as Jack3dxUpxJonny!!!

Well I am part of the A Crew and have known quite a few guys within the company for the past few years as you know. I have also done 3 separate beta tests for Test Powder, Jack3d Micro and of course Versa-1!!!

Well, like I mentioned I have been around for about the past 3 years since the release of Yok3d and have always loved the products. Jack3d drew me in about 4 years ago!! I know the products in and out and always help around the USP forums as you can see. I always put my best foot forward and give it my all. I am a veteran when it comes to everything USP. I will also be interning for Doug Miller this summer so I will get an even closer look into the industry when it comes to product write-ups, advertising, marketing/communication and R&D for new compounds to be made into new products.

I have been training for about the past 4 years and havent looked back since. Started using USP a few months after restarting coming back from total ACL reconstructive surgery in 09.

I do not have any degrees but I am in my last semester of undergrad and will get my Bachelor's in Exercise Science and a Minor in Biology. I will also be CPR/AED certified by the end of the semester as well as have my NSCA CPT certification.

I feel they set themselves apart in pretty much every aspect. The customer service is second to none and the beta testing is the best out there. You guys get your feedback from us and us that as marketing strategy and use the people in your ads. Not to mention, the products are the highest of quality and are highly effective!!

Yes, I am willing to do whatever it takes whenever it is needed to be done!!!

Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™? (lol)

Of course I would lol. If that means I can get it for the rest of my life I'm in haha.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

Crush-IT Lifestyle errrrryday
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.35%

Wait? Who is breezy
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Wait? Who is breezy
    I'll be breezy if I can get a couple of tubs of Jack3d in lemon-lime.
  16. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.31%

Reposting from last go around!

Yes

How long have you been on AM.com?

7 years. Current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
    Have multiple older more detailed as well using USPLabs products.

Been using and pimping their products since the days of Symmetry and Camphobolic. Used to be a rep for USP here before the change in company structure and my sudden increased workload outside of here. Don't tell Kenton I am applying ... he is a homophobe!

Suppose that depends on who the candidates end up being. There is always someone smarter, faster and stronger but I am loyal, dedicated and thorough.

On and off for over 20 years. I am not a body builder nor do aspire to be one. I am a runner who manages to not end up looking like a stick. Have had some setbacks over the years with personal, family issues as well as some injuries which I feel have only made me stronger overall as a person. Currently in very good shape cardiovascularly, pretty lean and getting leaner and maintaining all the muscle mass my wife and I desire on me.

Do you hold any Certs or Degrees, etc?

Other than a first degree black belt in Kajukenbo, no.

Innovative product line with the highest quality extracts as well as slightly hyperbolic advertising.
    Has to be the most generous company I have ever came across as well as quite controversial at times ... Jacob!

Yes.

Are you willing to alienate your friends and family for the love of "The Supps"?

I have no friends other than Cissus, Powerfull, Recreate, OEP and AP.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.71%

Great apps guys!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.63%

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I know i stated that i may not "fit this bill" at the moment, but i realized everyone starts somewhere so what the heck here it goes.

Yes, 31.

Almost 2 years but I lurked for a while before :-)

Well my experience with other reps and customer service has been invaluable thus far. I'm just finishing up my first bottle of AP and am currently sold. The price and dosing per pill makes this a superior GDA compared to others IMO. I'm a life long Modern BCAA customer. I always try to have a tub of that around. The other product I've used is cissus, this actually got me hooked to try other USPlabs supps. I'm currently getting ready to start my final 8 weeks of prep where ill be running C20 for the first time. Overall extremely excited about the supps I've used thus far.

Honestly my willingness to learn about this industry and love for this sport and this forum. Other than that, there are a lot of better candidates than me tbh, but I figured this is one of two or three company's I would even consider repping for. I enjoy helping others in their fitness goals as well as life issues. I work year round with a very successful coach, who I am learning a lot from.

I've been training on and off since HS, but have been training seriously for the last 2 + years. My transformation has inspired many people to do the same which has motivated me even more to get further involved in the industry.

I am planning on getting certified in training and nutrition in the next year or two. Not exactly sure which route I'm going to take yet. Other than that I have my AA degree and have worked in the customer service side of business since I was 13.

First they are very generous and have great customer service. Also, EVERY rep I've dealt with has gone above and beyond to help. USP keeps coming out very innovative products and will continue to do this. Versa 1 is crazy right now and I have two bottles to run after my show.

Indeed, I will give my 100% best to give back to this community as others have done for me. I am willing to learn as much as possible in order to better serve others. I enjoy helping others no matter what it is for.

Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+(TM)? (lol)

If I was single of course lol. My wife and son might not appreciate this though. Thanks for opportunity. You never know unless you try right? That's my attitude anyway. Good luck to the person that gets chosen along with Breezy :-)

Good app !!!
    Good luck bean5er.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.11%

Man so many solid apps!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.11%

Oh yeah and breezy FTW (didnt figure it needed to be said)
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.72%

Your eyes will bleed with shame when Breezy posts his application. Guaranteed.
    BOARD TYRANT
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.03%

Breezy
    montego1
    hokiepride

Three great guys that would be awesome with this opportunity.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Breezy
    montego1
    hokiepride

Three great guys that would be awesome with this opportunity.
    Thanks for the love my dude! Ready for the video update!

24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%

Alright jokers, the moment you've all been waiting for. Well, probably not, but let's do this!!!

Although I don't often act like it, why yes, I am.

Since I registered.

I like Jack3d. It makes my face itch. I don't like 1MR, the end.

I don't bench a whole lot, so they're probably stronger than I am.

I'm allergic to the gym, it makes me red and sweaty.

I have a Master's in BSing
    A double major in comic relief & dedication with a minor in broscience.
    [*]How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?

Your color scheme on the logo is legit. Plus, Jack3d makes my face itch. Is there any meth in that?

I'm good at sweeping, buffing floors, and shining boots. Outside of that, it's a stretch. Oh, and I fall down very well.
    [*]Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+(TM)? (lol)

Absolutely. With the home comes the mortgage which is much higher than the value of the property right now. Hell, I'll take two tubs of lemon-lime Jack3d for it.

This app should, in no way, detract from the fact that I vote for Bean5er and Montego1.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.37%

More more more! Great apps so far from some great members.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.22%

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Alright jokers, the moment you've all been waiting for. Well, probably not, but let's do this!!!

Although I don't often act like it, why yes, I am.

Since I registered.

I like Jack3d. It makes my face itch. I don't like 1MR, the end.

I don't bench a whole lot, so they're probably stronger than I am.

I'm allergic to the gym, it makes me red and sweaty.

I have a Master's in BSing
    A double major in comic relief & dedication with a minor in broscience.

Your color scheme on the logo is legit. Plus, Jack3d makes my face itch. Is there any meth in that?

I'm good at sweeping, buffing floors, and shining boots. Outside of that, it's a stretch. Oh, and I fall down very well.

Absolutely. With the home comes the mortgage which is much higher than the value of the property right now. Hell, I'll take two tubs of lemon-lime Jack3d for it.

This app should, in no way, detract from the fact that I vote for Bean5er and Montego1.
    Lol that was great buddy and thanks I really don't deserve your support or anyone's for that matter. A ton of deserving guys in here!

Independent
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.2%

Yes indeed I see a bunch of great applicants.. All are more than deserving of this great opportunity.. Good luck to you all..
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.11%

Figured I might as well give it a shot. Would love to rep along side breezy lol

Yep 27

I've been an active member for almost a year lurked a few times in years before

I honestly haven't used a whole lot of USP products. OG Jack3d was one of my first PWO's fell in love with the first dose and to this day is one of my favorites. Also love me some modern BCAA's . Always had pleasant expierances with the reps here.

Honestly there are much stronger apps in here then what your reading right now. But I would love to be a part of an already solid USP team. Also I really enjoy helping people and learning along the way. Plus I throw a mean dance party.

I've been in the gym since I was 16. Started taking diet seriously about 10 months ago. In the process of hiring a nutrition coach to help me reach my goals.

I don't. At least none that would apply to fitness. Just a hard working dude in and out of the gym.

It seems USP is always innovating and coming up with new products. Another thing is that USP seems to catch alot more criticism than other companies but always handles it very well without jeopardizing integrity. Other than quality products those are the main things that stick out to me.

Absolutely. I don't start anything I don't plan on giving 100% to.

Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+(TM)?

Absolutely not. I might be cheap but I ain't easy...throw in some versa 1 and its a deal

Good luck to everyone who applied.
    Purus labs Rep
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Nice responses so far. Keep it flowing!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.03%

I'm pumpeddddddddddddddddd! Get em in guys, USPlabs is the best company hands down!
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    USPlabs Online Product Educator
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.44%

Quote Originally Posted by JM1437 View Post

Yes I am 22 years old

I have been a member here for about a year now but I have been a member on the USP Forums for years now. You guys know me over there as Jack3dxUpxJonny!!!

Well I am part of the A Crew and have known quite a few guys within the company for the past few years as you know. I have also done 3 separate beta tests for Test Powder, Jack3d Micro and of course Versa-1!!!

Well, like I mentioned I have been around for about the past 3 years since the release of Yok3d and have always loved the products. Jack3d drew me in about 4 years ago!! I know the products in and out and always help around the USP forums as you can see. I always put my best foot forward and give it my all. I am a veteran when it comes to everything USP. I will also be interning for Doug Miller this summer so I will get an even closer look into the industry when it comes to product write-ups, advertising, marketing/communication and R&D for new compounds to be made into new products.

I have been training for about the past 4 years and havent looked back since. Started using USP a few months after restarting coming back from total ACL reconstructive surgery in 09.

I do not have any degrees but I am in my last semester of undergrad and will get my Bachelor's in Exercise Science and a Minor in Biology. I will also be CPR/AED certified by the end of the semester as well as have my NSCA CPT certification.

I feel they set themselves apart in pretty much every aspect. The customer service is second to none and the beta testing is the best out there. You guys get your feedback from us and us that as marketing strategy and use the people in your ads. Not to mention, the products are the highest of quality and are highly effective!!

Yes, I am willing to do whatever it takes whenever it is needed to be done!!!

Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™? (lol)

Of course I would lol. If that means I can get it for the rest of my life I'm in haha.
    Guys. John is a class act. I got to train with him over the weekend @ The arnold, this kid was preaching USP Labs.
    Sipping Modern, and talking Versa-1. This is a person who practices what they preach. He gets my vote as well.
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.44%

Also.. Repped EVERYONE in here and who applied. Well deserved.
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.44%

Casey ----

Can you please Clear some PM Space, I have tried to email/PM you, but i cannot get through to either.

Thank you
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%

Thanks
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.29%

Stiff competition sheesh how will they ever choose?

BigRigg's 1st Comp Prep Log! + more
    Always willing to learn :D
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.89%

Re: 2013 USPlabs Rep Draft! // NEW Product Educator Selection(s)!

This is always an option.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Figured I might as well give it a shot. Would love to rep along side breezy lol

Yep 27

I've been an active member for almost a year lurked a few times in years before

I honestly haven't used a whole lot of USP products. OG Jack3d was one of my first PWO's fell in love with the first dose and to this day is one of my favorites. Also love me some modern BCAA's . Always had pleasant expierances with the reps here.

Honestly there are much stronger apps in here then what your reading right now. But I would love to be a part of an already solid USP team. Also I really enjoy helping people and learning along the way. Plus I throw a mean dance party.

I've been in the gym since I was 16. Started taking diet seriously about 10 months ago. In the process of hiring a nutrition coach to help me reach my goals.

I don't. At least none that would apply to fitness. Just a hard working dude in and out of the gym.

It seems USP is always innovating and coming up with new products. Another thing is that USP seems to catch alot more criticism than other companies but always handles it very well without jeopardizing integrity. Other than quality products those are the main things that stick out to me.

Absolutely. I don't start anything I don't plan on giving 100% to.

Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+(TM)?

Absolutely not. I might be cheap but I ain't easy...throw in some versa 1 and its a deal

Good luck to everyone who applied.
    Wow! This line-up would make the decision incredibly difficult. Dan beezy my brother you would definitely be a good pick up! So many good guys in here.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.29%
    Always willing to learn :D
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.11%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Wow! This line-up would make the decision incredibly difficult. Dan beezy my brother you would definitely be a good pick up! So many good guys in here.
    Thanks for the support brosef
    Purus labs Rep
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    This is always an option.
    I love LARP
    BOARD TYRANT

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs is looking for a few good men & women! (NEW Product Reps)
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 368
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 01:32 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 07:13 PM
  3. Welcome our New Rep Milas and New Products to NeedtoBuildMuscle!
    By chocolatemilk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 05:08 PM