2013 USPlabs Rep Draft! // NEW Product Educator Selection(s)!

Page 2 of 16 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Nice

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.57%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

If breezy is gonna slide on this one i would be SHOCKED! Guy bleeds Prime in his blood.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

If you ever wanted to be a rep, there is no better chance than this. So, go for this opportunity!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

•Are you over 18 Years of age?

Yes! 37

•How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?

Almost 2 years now.

•What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?

I have had nothing but excellent results with all of the USPlabs products I have tried. C20, Prime, AP, and hopefully Versa-1 which I just started a week ago are all staples in my supplement regiment. There's a reason why USPlabs has been around for this long, it's because the products just work! No other company can create the buzz that USPlabs can when a new product is released, even the website can't handle it.

•What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?

Age and Expirence I've been training for over 20 years and in that time there has been many periods of trial and error. I've learned alot about myself and the dedication it take to get your butt to the gym at the end of a long day no matter what. I can bring that knowledge into my repping for USPlabs to help teach others looking to get into weigth training or just offer a different approach to an expirenced lifter.

Motivation & Confidence In my high school years I had always been overweight, so I personally know the struggles one goes through fighting this battle. Most people start training because there is something about themself they are unhappy with. I would love the opportunity to rep for a respectable company and be able to help people accomplish thier goals as well as support them along the way.

•How long have you been training?

20+ years!! Man I'm getting old!! LOL

•Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc?

Yes, accounting

•How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?

Aside from the fact that USPlabs products do not deliever empty promises, which not all companies can say trust me I've found out the hard way over the years. I would have to say marketing, I still have never see a company with so many followers it's impressive. In business having a great product is one thing but getting people to buy it is another story and USPlabs does it like no other..

•Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?

Of course!!

•Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™? (lol)

Let me think??? Throw in some C20 and you have a deal!! LOL
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.11%

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

I read in 2 different places that USP Labs was working on a protein but none of the reps would confirm or deny. Hopefully it will be protein. And Cookie dough flavored lol.
    Probably peanut butter banana swirl
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    What a great opportunity! Thanks for all the support guys. It's much appreciated. Good luck to all those who apply!
    I've reached out to Breezy. We are in discussions but he is a busy man.

With that said, we are still looking for a rep or two to join the team..
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.8%

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    I read in 2 different places that USP Labs was working on a protein but none of the reps would confirm or deny. Hopefully it will be protein. And Cookie dough flavored lol.
    We nailed the flavors and the reason for needing the new additions to our team.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.8%

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    If breezy is gonna slide on this one i would be SHOCKED! Guy bleeds Prime in his blood.
    He also bleeds finance....seems like a guy that wouldn't join unless he could give 100%.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Sick for two days, come back and this magic is here! I'm def getting on it!
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.26%

[Are you over 18 Years of age?
    Yes,24

[*]How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?
    I think around 8 months, usplabs forum longer...

[*]What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?
    I have beta tested Jack3d Micro and Versa 1. Jack3d was the first supplement I ever used and your product line has become a staple in my regime. I have also been on ever inner circle release. I especially like Test Powder with the og Jacked!

[*]What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?
    I feel I am a stronger candidate because I have the basic background knowledge on formulas and body interactions and I am able to help other people understand easily. I also am willing to give it everything I have and I really WANT to dedicate myself to this!

[*]How long have you been training?
    3 years

[*]Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc?
    Bachelors of chemistry

[*]How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?
    The customer service, giveaways, beta testing ops, inner circle releases low every single other company out of the water! Also, the fact there isn't a lot of advertising (signs, etc) proves that you guys are legit and don't need to try to sell out! Your products speak for themselves!

[*]Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?
    Of course

[*]Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™? (lol)
    You can have my crappy apartment, I'll take some Modern BCAA+ any day!
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

We nailed the flavors and the reason for needing the new additions to our team.
    I love it when you talk dirty....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Great opportunity for someone.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I've reached out to Breezy. We are in discussions but he is a busy man.

With that said, we are still looking for a rep or two to join the team..
    That's what I'm talking about!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.57%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

Rep or TWO!?
    DAMN!

USP LABS AINT PLAYING!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

Are you over 18 Years of age?

Yes, 29yo.

How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?

Joined 8/2012 but lurked the threads for quite some time prior.

What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?

My experience with USP has been a great one. From the customer service, to PE's and crew on the forums, all the way down to product effectiveness, USPlabs has been apart of my supplementation and transformation. If selected, my goal would be to extend the same quality given me to others here on AM and on other forums as well. After all, the quality that is associated with USPlabs products is what draws me to them in the first place. I've had great success with recent products such as Test Powder, VERSA-1, and Jack3d Micro. Staples in my supplementation are Jack3d Micro, AP, PRIME, and Modern BCAA's. Even though my part-time job allows me to sample many other mainstream supplement companies' products, USPlabs products remain my go to.

What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?

Working on the retail side of the industry, I make it a point to understand the potential mechanisms and pathways that the individual products work on. I enjoy learning what stacks well together and enjoy sharing the knowledge I've learned with others to further benefit their goals in and outside of the gym. I want to help others and I think that this drive and eagerness is something that will be a great attribute to USPlabs when it comes to educating on the forums.

How long have you been training?

I've been training for almost 14 years now with the past few years more focused on physique building and less on athletic strength movements for sports.

Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc?

Working on my Bachelors of Science degree in Chemical Engineering at the University of Kansas.

How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?

I believe USPlabs sets itself apart from pack by first and foremost being innovative. Looking at recent releases such as Test Powder, Jack3d Micro, OEP-NF and VERSA-1, USPlabs is on the leading edge of developing products that are more than just the typical. The research being put forth on their end to develop quality supplements along with strong research to back various ingredients shows their investment into the industry as well as their dedication to us (the customers) in developing quality products.

Quality customer service is easily the next thing that comes to my mind when I think of USPlabs. From meeting PE's in person and on the forums, to the knowledge and experience shared on a daily basis, USPlabs has that "it" factor when it comes to dealing with their people. I mean lets be real here, not too many companies will go out there and say "Log the product and if you don't like it or feel its working for you send it back and we'll refund you." This not only shows USP's commitment to you (the buyer) but also how strongly they believe in their own products.

Their home forum.... I've yet to see a company who has a forum that is more active and in-depth.

Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?

Absolutely! I wouldn't apply if I didn't think I was capable of doing so.

Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™? (lol)

LOL... I'd build a house with all the Modern Tubs. It would be my humble anabolic abode.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%

Thumbs up

Here goes nothing!

Are you over 18 Years of age?

Yes. I am 21 years old.

How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?

Joined early 2011, but was around creeping on these guys here for a while before that

I was a manager of a local supplement shoppe in Dallas for about a year and had the pleasure of meeting the owner a couple of times and having good contact with the sales rep. USP guys really know how to hook it up, me and my staff that were on shift always left with 1-2 bottles of the products of our choosing. Obviously this means I have tried the entire line. I know the ingredients and know the purpose they fill and where they can be implemented. Currently on my 2nd bottle of Versa-1

All these guys would be excellent I am sure, but I just love to talk to people. I love it when someone comes to me with a question and I am able to help them, especially in terms of diet/exercise and the like. If I don't know something, you can be sure as hell I'll find out. I could talk shop for days and enjoy every minute of it.

I have been training for about 5 years, the last 2 I have really stepped up my game. I started out weighing 230lbs at 5'8" with a BF of 36% : /. I began to lift more seriously when I graduated high school. Since then I have dropped to 186 lbs and a BF of about 14% as of last month. Currently I am ~19 weeks out from my first show (Branch Warren Classic) and train at the best gym ever, Metroflex Plano.

Currently preparing to transfer to TWU for my bachelors in nutritional sciences and eventually a masters in kinesiology.

How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?

I think someone said it perfect, there is always a buzz when a new product is announced and the products just work. USPlabs is always innovative and fills in the gaps or releases a superior product. Also, my favorite reason, the advertising is not excessive and a lot of what I experienced working for a supplement shop was that most customers buying USPlabs have either tried the other products or found out about the brand through word of mouth. There is no point in telling someone to go get a product if it doesn't work

Yes, as soon as my semester is over I will be quitting my current job, this might be a perfect situation for me if I am lucky enough.

Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™? (lol)

I am not sure how my GF would feel about the choice, but yes (don't tell her!)

Thanks for the opportunity guys, best of luck to all the applicants!

17. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I love it when you talk dirty....
    I thought about showering in it, briefly.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.57%

I thought about showering in it, briefly.
    You showering in the new protein powder you have not revealed yet (Crossing fingers)
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.84%

You showering in the new protein powder you have not revealed yet (Crossing fingers)
    That's why they are giving it away, it's soiled
  20. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.8%

we'll be sending some your way for a "taste" review. You know taste..
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

No offense to any of the applicants but breezy is a loyal USP supporter and follows most the logs I see while not being a company rep. He fits the bill and is an obvious choice. He could also lead a Sparty line as we refer to him as AMs Spartacus! The dude is a beast!

Just my 2 cents...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    No offense to any of the applicants but breezy is a loyal USP supporter and follows most the logs I see while not being a company rep. He fits the bill and is an obvious choice. He could also lead a Sparty line as we refer to him as AMs Spartacus! The dude is a beast!

Just my 2 cents...
    Fits the bill....my names bill

Yes, breezy is a stand up guy.

Good apps coming in guys
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%

this thread should have 10+ pages! very nice!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Lot of love for Breezy up in here!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Lot of love for Breezy up in here!
    Everyone has love for breezy!

Few for Bigrigg, I think there are more, they must be in hiding. yea that's gotta be it!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.66%

Keep 'em coming guys! You have nothing to lose!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.6%

Is this current! I would love to apply!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Is this current! I would love to apply!
    Go ahead!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.64%

I'm gonna hide under my blanket..
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Going to be hard to choose with all these applicants. Some quality guys.

In saying that, my vote goes for breezy. Without a doubt a stand up guy who would fit the positon perfectly.

Good luck all
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.11%

Want to apply but I'd say these guys at far more qualified. I will just sit back and watch the masses
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Want to apply but I'd say these guys at far more qualified. I will just sit back and watch the masses
    Let me drop a famous quote from Wayne Gretzky

"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take."

Do not pass up the chance if you are debating it, second chances do not come often. Realize you are going to be working with USP Labs, Showing customer service at its finest extent, and interacting with some incredible invidividuals on these boards. If for a second you are thinking what is it going to hurt to throw your name in the mix? It wont.

Dont jump away, get into it, have confidence, and throw that app up buddy.

Everyone else who throws up an app or someone who gets nominated by another person is just like you, another person on the grind. Get your name in here dude. dont back down
  33. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.8%

There is opportunity for more than one applicant....

We are currently in the stage of creating a Breezy bobble head for his fans...
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%

There is opportunity for more than one applicant....

We are currently in the stage of creating a Breezy bobble head for his fans...
    In for nude breezy bobble head... Wait what?
    PES Representative
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.92%

Some really great apps thus far! Keep em' coming!
    USPlabs Product Educator | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%

Great to see expansion happening for not one but two slots...amazing opportunity here.

Some great applications already sent in. I'd assume to see many more come through.
    Jimmy Robinson
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Bump for Montego to be considered. Follow his logs and you'll see a beast in human form who can definitely back up any advice he'd give as a rep. If he's not chosen in this contest, I'm sure another company will soon be reaching out to him.
    BOARD TYRANT
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Bump for Montego to be considered. Follow his logs and you'll see a beast in human form who can definitely back up any advice he'd give as a rep. If he's not chosen in this contest, I'm sure another company will soon be reaching out to him.
    Montego is definitely a solid candidate! There's some strong competition here!
    PES Representative
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Agreed. Montego is a solid choice
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.6%

Here it Goes.......HokiePride, App for USPLABS 2013 Draft!

Are you over 18 Years of ag-e?
    Yes. Double that age +. . 39!

How long have you been onAnabolicMinds.com?

Been apart of the site since June 8, 2012….Been highly active on this site and have run many sponsored logs on this site due to a buildup my reputation through hard hard work, persistance and great companies who allow me the opportunities to utilize their products for reliable feedback!

Achieved ALPHA status with USPLABS and if I'm not mistaken I was the 1st to be inducted. I'm also apart of the inner circle and have earned multiple bottles of the newest USPLABS product which I stand behind 100%. I have achieved my biggest lift to date utilizing the Slingshot and plan to hit my record 500lb bench by years end.

I have a main log titled ROAD TO A 500 BENCH on the main USPLABS website. It's 21 pages deep and will continue to run indefinitely. I have beta tested the following products {Testpowder, Compound20, JackedMicro and Versa-1}. Logs on the USPLABS website for each are linked. Just click on the product title!

I have built my entire supplement stash behind USPLABS. There are many pictures which can be found on my facebook page, this iste or USPLABS of what I have obtained for 2013! In fact I plan to run 95% of my supps amongst the USPLABS line which I'm highly familiar with. The final 5% is amongst those I run when I get othe ropportunities from other forum reps on AM.

My love for USPLABS line. The porducts you put out on the market are phenomonal. If I didn't believe that I wouldn't put the support out there amongst the social network or gyms I visit. I'm almost 40 and being that age most people fail to understand what it takes to continue on a path of building muscle and maintaining what they have built. Once they arrive this age it's nothing but negativity. Most turn to other things to maintain or achieve the asthetic look they want. I personally will always and forever remain natural. I hit some awesome PR's utilizing USPLABS products.

My work ethic. I don't get a whole lot of responses on my logs yet I put the info out there. I dedicated myself to achieve what others tell me is impossible. I think outside the box and beleive I can achieve anything I choose to in the gym. I may fall short but I achieved something even in that failure. I'm not afraid to fail in the gym, nor do I care who watches when it happens. I'm not too proud for getting a spot and always willing to share and exchange info concerning training. I'm finally striving to put the final pieces together to get the repsonses most get. It seems if you don't have the 6pack asthetic look you may not get the attention you need to get the responses. Well, I've moved into powerbuilding and will achieve that mark by end of 2013.

I continually lift in powerlifting events which I will be in my first in April. 100%RAW Federation. Yes, I'm ranked in several lifts. I have competed in 13 powerlifting events in a 2.5 year period from Summer 2010 to Fall 2012. I represent this company wholeheartedly when I attend them. The RAW federation is a no joke, competition. They have tests present at every comp. If you break a record your getting tested on the spot. The rules are strict. This is why so many people won't attend. You can say what you do in a gym all day, even film it. It doesn't count until it's judged. I have competed in other federations but RAW is my favorite.

I have been working out since I was 13. I played basketball quit a bit. Often times I get mistaken for a football player, even today. Throughout my 20's and half my 30's I would run into different people and train with them. I took a piece of every gym partner I had and built the 6'5", 352lb frame I display today. 2013 is my year to change the game since I dialed everything in.

I have earned a B.S.B.A. in Economics and a MBA in Management!

How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in theindustry?

Your products are advertised through word of mouth, spread through social media and beta testers. You rely on results. You also, are quick to respond to everyone. You are highly active on all forms of social media. The contests you run are phenomonal. Even for applying your giving VIP status to 10 people for runners up, that's special. WOW.

Absolutely. My new work schedule allows for it even more so than before. I work every other week. I get 7 full days off. When I do work I supervise a personnel on a drilling Rig which just requires me to be present during certain operations and making reports. There is a lot of down time. I can stay current whether it's on a cpu at home or in the field with my Iphone.

Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™?

Absolutely not, lol. My last home I would have, but this one has some amenities I love too much and my family has is presently growing by August. I think my 1 year old would enjoy a lifetime supply since he loves to steal my bottles and use them as shakers.
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs is looking for a few good men & women! (NEW Product Reps)
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 368
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 02:32 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 08:13 PM
  3. Welcome our New Rep Milas and New Products to NeedtoBuildMuscle!
    By chocolatemilk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 06:08 PM