Uncut is here! Bottles will be given away and PR's will be broken

Page 1 of 9 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Uncut is here! Bottles will be given away and PR's will be broken

The pre-workout product you have been waiting for has Finally arrived. Uncut is being released today and it is going to be a game changer. You will no longer have to stack pwo's or choose between focus and strength. No fillers, no junk ingredients, no messy powders. This product is pure and Uncut.

Once people realize what Uncut will do for them in them gym, people will be buying up bottles left and right. AppNut would like to give you the chance to see what all the buzz is about and see for yourself that this isn't just some over-hyped product like so many that come out these days. Here is a look at the finished product, followed by the promo details:

You want to try it? We are going to make this easy. Answer these questions and you will be on your way:

1. What ingredient in Uncut interests you the most and why?

2. How do you think Uncut can help you take your workouts to the next level?

3. Would you be interested in a trial-sized bottle (8-12 workouts) to do a review/mini-log on, or would you want a full bottle to run a log with?
    (This is just a preference, not a guarantee that you will receive either)

There you have it. Today is the first day that anybody can buy Uncut and it should be available in the store ASAP. In the meantime, this is your chance to try it for free. Just answer the questions and we are going to get a lot of free product out into peoples' hands.

Fine print:

- Must be 18 or over to enter
    - If selected, you agree to do a review (trial-sized bottle) or log (full bottle) after receiving the product.
    - Must not have won another prize from AppNut in the last 30 days
    - Must have a minimum of 100 posts and positive reputation.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Great opportunity to try it out!
  3. Registered User
    Answers

1. amentoflavone...why? it crosses bbb, AND i read it is a pde5 inhibitor!!! plus anti-infamatory possibilities...what better ingredient could a 'older' guy ask for!!!!

2. how will it help my workouts...well i like stims, from what i have heard uncut provides a nice stim effect. i like strength, from what i have heard uncut provides a nice strength increase. i like pump, from what i have heard uncut provides a nice pump effect. i am usually focused at the gym, but i am curious about this effect. now we get to the possible anti-infmatory effect, this could really be beneficial to workouts for guys like me who have aches and pains. also i have heard that amentoflavone has possible antidepressant effects, to me this translates into a feel good effect.

if i am feeling good, have reduced aches and pains, am stimmed up and focused, how in the hell could my workouts not be improved????

3. hell yeah i want a full bottle, if you sent me 10 bottles i wouldn't be mad at ya!!!

i pick and choose products i want to log carefully...and i have had my eye on this for a long time.

i am thebigt, and i endorse this application!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    1. amentoflavone...why? it crosses bbb, AND i read it is a pde5 inhibitor!!! plus anti-infamatory possibilities...what better ingredient could a 'older' guy ask for!!!!

2. how will it help my workouts...well i like stims, from what i have heard uncut provides a nice stim effect. i like strength, from what i have heard uncut provides a nice strength increase. i like pump, from what i have heard uncut provides a nice pump effect. i am usually focused at the gym, but i am curious about this effect. now we get to the possible anti-infmatory effect, this could really be beneficial to workouts for guys like me who have aches and pains. also i have heard that amentoflavone has possible antidepressant effects, to me this translates into a feel good effect.

if i am feeling good, have reduced aches and pains, am stimmed up and focused, how in the hell could my workouts not be improved????

3. hell yeah i want a full bottle, if you sent me 10 bottles i wouldn't be mad at ya!!!

i pick and choose products i want to log carefully...and i have had my eye on this for a long time.

i am thebigt, and i endorse this application!!!
    I love the enthusiasm! You already have a bottle on the way, good sir! I can't wait to see your log and what you think of Uncut!
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I love the enthusiasm! You already have a bottle on the way, good sir! I can't wait to see your log and what you think of Uncut!
    i have been enthusiastic over this product for a long time, i hope this thread gets the 50 pages of apps that it deserves...i very rarely if ever pick a dog to log, and i am very confident that uncut is a certainteed winner!!!

very much looking forward to uncut!!!!

thanks, dewey!!!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i have been enthusiastic over this product for a long time, i hope this thread gets the 50 pages of apps that it deserves...i very rarely if ever pick a dog to log, and i am very confident that uncut is a certainteed winner!!!very much looking forward to uncut!!!! thanks, dewey!!!
    Thanks for your support thebigt!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

BigT will log the heck out of this and make a lot of believers!
    BOARD TYRANT
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Hi Dewey!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

1. What ingredient in Uncut interests you the most and why? yohimbine and rauwloscine I like that the dosages of these are lower than they typically are in fat burners because they give me great focus and energy, but leave me feeling cracked out at higher doses. Also since I'm on a cut and lift fasted in the morning, the added boost to fat burning these two ingredients give would be a welcome addition.

2. How do you think Uncut can help you take your workouts to the next level? the additional energy would be nice to support my strength while I'm cutting, and as I mentioned the added fat burning would be nice!

3. Would you be interested in a trial-sized bottle (8-12 workouts) to do a review/mini-log on, or would you want a full bottle to run a log with?
    (This is just a preference, not a guarantee that you will receive either) I would probably like a trial size bottle as I am already running a full length log for Gamma-O test booster, but would be more than happy to run it a week or two and put up a seperate log and I'll post all my workouts and review it daily. My logs are pretty detailed (check out my current one, link in sig).

good luck everyone!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I will put in another kind word for my boy from B-Lo! DJ Lance will bring it!
    BOARD TYRANT
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    yah! thanks buuuuuuuuuuuddy!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Hi Dewey!
    How's it going, buddy? You should get in on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    What about about you, good sir? Vouch for yourself and get in the game! Just kidding....kind of.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Nice opportunity here
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

BigT has been my stim guru. Coffee is his Koolaid. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

How's it going, buddy? You should get in on this.

What about about you, good sir? Vouch for yourself and get in the game! Just kidding....kind of.
    Hm...temptation is in you Dewey...just like in a bottle of Mountain Dewey...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

yah! thanks buuuuuuuuuuuddy!
    Another vote for Swanky!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Another vote for Swanky!
    I feel so popular! lol
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

I feel so popular! lol
    That's what happens when you're "easy".
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

That's what happens when your "easy".
    I am kinda slutty
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

You're*
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

You're*
    Thanks
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

You're*
    Lol grammar nazi!
  23. Registered User
    Answers

I already purchased two bottles though!...
  24. Registered User
    Answers

I could see a review for a pre-workout, because once you try a few times you know it works. I wouldn't read a log on it though. I will even post up a review when I run it. Taking enhanced right now and loving it. Maybe I'll take a break from it when I get this stuff. Hopefully this doesn't phreak me out.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

How much Yohimbine is actually in each cap?.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Yohimbe. While others don't like it when they mixed with caffeine. I respond really well to it!

I need to light a fire in my ass to start running faster. 2 miles in under 17 minutes. Bad leg from 2 motorcycle accidents don't help and actually hurt like a motherfocker every time I run.

Trial size. I cannot do a full on log at the moment but a mini log/review would be all good. Being a pre workout I dont thin I need more than just 5 workouts to find out if it works or not for me. A week's worth would be enough to see results.
  27. Registered User
    Answers

I'll tell you if its good once my order arrives. Then you send me more!. Not like I need anymore but since your offering...I mean if someone offered me a brand new car for free but I already have a car, I'd probably still take the new one.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    How much Yohimbine is actually in each cap?.
    Per cap:

.4 mg of Yohimbine
    .2 mg of Rauwloscine

These are both small amounts and we used very pure forms. None of the tester had any issues at all, so I think people will be pleasantly surprised if they are Yohimbe sensitive.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Per cap:

.4 mg of Yohimbine
    .2 mg of Rauwloscine

These are both small amounts and we used very pure forms. None of the tester had any issues at all, so I think people will be pleasantly surprised if they are Yohimbe sensitive.

Nice!. Thanks so much Dewey!!. I should be fine with that!.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Jump in here gents, Uncut will make you a believer.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Per cap:

.4 mg of Yohimbine
    .2 mg of Rauwloscine

What kind of problems do people have with Yohimbine in their pre workouts? I used to be on NO-Shotgun and Twinlab Yohimbe Fuel. My workouts were crazy!
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    What kind of problems do people have with Yohimbine in their pre workouts? I used to be on NO-Shotgun and Twinlab Yohimbe Fuel. My workouts were crazy!

I guess you really haven't been around supplements that long. Google Yohimbe, then google yohimbine. Then maybe "Yohimbe/yohimbine side effects". That should give you more than enough information.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Amentoflavone- always looking for innovative new ingredients. Is it a "feel-good" compound? Bring it!

I've tried almost every PWO and stim there is. Admittedly slowed down recently because nothing was living up to the claims FOR ME. I guess I'm a recovering stim junkie. Would very much enjoy a strong feel good kick in the adrenals

Super size me. If it doesn't work for me I know a few people I can get an honest review from
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Very excited to give this a try soon. I'll definitely be posting some feedback once I get my hands on it.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Amentoflavone- always looking for innovative new ingredients. Is it a "feel-good" compound? Bring it!

I've tried almost every PWO and stim there is. Admittedly slowed down recently because nothing was living up to the claims FOR ME. I guess I'm a recovering stim junkie. Would very much enjoy a strong feel good kick in the adrenals

Super size me. If it doesn't work for me I know a few people I can get an honest review from
    amentoflavone is what has me intriqued also!!! the possible antidepressant effect is what makes me think it will provide a 'feel good' effect, anyway that is my expectation!!!
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Big T just wants to combine his two favorite products, boner pills and stimulants.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Big T just wants to combine his two favorite products, boner pills and stimulants.
    and who doesn't?????
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

And your point is?? Lmao
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    And your point is?? Lmao

No point, just trying to bring some humor in this thread. After all, laughter is the best medicine, even if you aren't sick.
  40. Registered User
    Answers

No point, just trying to bring some humor in this thread. After all, laughter is the best medicine, even if you aren't sick.
    damn, i thought you were serious...i know i was!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 195
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 08:11 PM
  2. Replies: 402
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 02:19 PM
  3. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 04:33 PM
  4. will be posting before and after pics soon
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6