Uncut is here! Bottles will be given away and PR's will be broken

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a great age we live in. Innovative, safe supplements that work. Pumped to try this!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can attest to that!

Whether you have time for a full log or mini log, we wan't to make you guys a believer in AppNut. The more the merrier!
Already a believer!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're a bieber-belieber

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You caught me mid-type! Had to go troll-hunting. Username Smeagle wants to call down the thunder on me in another thread.
Link me up I'm bored!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So not worth it. Trust me.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The BanHammer probably struck. No big loss. He'll be back under a new name, don't worry.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back to news, UnCut looks amazing!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyway, this bears repeating. My Uncut should be here by Wednesday or Thursday of next week.
I'll be anxiously awaiting your report

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be anxiously awaiting your report

I'll be anxiously awaiting the mailman. I was gonna start with just 1 cap but now that I see it really doesn't have too much Yohimbine in it per cap I may go with 2. Probably should go with 1 just in case, because I'm always anxious when I start using a new product no matter what it is. Will need 2-3 days to fully asses my dosage point.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So yesterday at work I give one of my buds a cap of Uncut to try out

This is the text message I woke up to this morning

uploadfromtaptalk1362322692040.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's funny!! Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
1. What ingredient in Uncut interests you the most and why?

All of the ingredients interest me a lot, but I'm really interested in the focus ingredients such as the huperzine A. I have been reading up on nootropics for a while and just bought some ALCAR to try out, but would be willing to put it on the back burner to do a log on uncut. Some of the other ingredients I don't know a whole lot about, but would be willing to read up on them. I would also Write up a summary in my log of what each ingredient is known for doing, so i could compare the clams vs my experience.

2. How do you think Uncut can help you take your workouts to the next level?

I haven't taken any pre workout products since i started working out again, other then caffeine. But i think its time to take my pre workout to the next level with a focusing supplement too. I'm a very focused individual in the gym, I don't stop and talk or screw around with people, but even then there are times when your thought start to wander and if uncut can help me with that then great!

3. Would you be interested in a trial-sized bottle (8-12 workouts) to do a review/mini-log on, or would you want a full bottle to run a log with?
(This is just a preference, not a guarantee that you will receive either)

I would prefer a full bottle, to see how the product works for an extended period of time. I have read how some nootropics start losing there affect after a few weeks, and i feel this can happen with some stims too. I would also prefer a full bottle because i feel my log will differ from most, because I will not be cutting this spring and most logs will probably deal with people dieting. I am running a straight bulking regiment through till summer 2014 so my log will show the effect your product has on someone who is on a maintenance to increased calorie diet.

I have been working out for about 11 years now, I feel as though I know my body pretty well and how to train it effectively. If uncut is as good a product as you claim it is, a run of it should be pretty f*** awesome and i am excited to try it out. Thank you for this opportunity.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll be anxiously awaiting the mailman. I was gonna start with just 1 cap but now that I see it really doesn't have too much Yohimbine in it per cap I may go with 2. Probably should go with 1 just in case, because I'm always anxious when I start using a new product no matter what it is. Will need 2-3 days to fully asses my dosage point.
lol...i am hoping my bottle arrives tomorrow!!!!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Who else wants to try some Uncut? I used it before both Saturday and Sunday's workouts and had my two best workouts in a long time!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
1. im intrested in this product as a whole. not one specific ingredient. the whole thing looks very intresting

2. ive never found a pre workout that really works for me and im still searching for the perfect one to help me out

3. i will log an entire bottle for you if you want. i would love the opportunity!!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried the Uncut today pre-workout. 2 Caps. I didn't really notice anything at all. Maybe a slight boost in energy for about 5 minutes but that was it. Disappointed at this point. I'll try 3 caps tomorrow before cardio.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Tried the Uncut today pre-workout. 2 Caps. I didn't really notice anything at all. Maybe a slight boost in energy for about 5 minutes but that was it. Disappointed at this point. I'll try 3 caps tomorrow before cardio.
What? Maybe it was just one of those days. I honestly haven't heard anybody say they didn't feel it make a big difference. Did you take it with food?

You didn't say anything about any ill effects from Yohimbine, so at least that's a positive.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What? Maybe it was just one of those days. I honestly haven't heard anybody say they didn't feel it make a big difference. Did you take it with food?

You didn't say anything about any ill effects from Yohimbine, so at least that's a positive.

No food at all. Took it on an empty stomach first thing in the AM. I'll try 3 caps tomorrow before cardio and report back.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
No food at all. Took it on an empty stomach first thing in the AM. I'll try 3 caps tomorrow before cardio and report back.
Be careful I did three caps yesterday before lifting and then decided to do some HIIT cardio afterwards and that's when I really felt it. 3 caps was perfect for lifting, but too much for me when doing any high-intensity cardio. Let me know how it goes.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be careful I did three caps yesterday before lifting and then decided to do some HIIT cardio afterwards and that's when I really felt it. 3 caps was perfect for lifting, but too much for me when doing any high-intensity cardio. Let me know how it goes.
I don't know, I didn't feel much if anything from the 2 I took today. If it feels like too much I'll just go slower during cardio. I don't think it will be too much though.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
It varies per person, but 2 doesn't seem like it will be enough for you if you have a high tolerance. Here's a quote from a user from another board using 3 caps:
Since learning that each cap contains 130mg caffeine, I'm actually more impressed. I would have thought I'd be more jumpy and jittery with ~400mg (3 caps), but the other ingredients must have smoothed out that aspect. I don't like feeling jittery so I'll take this smooth energy any day

Can PM the link if interested. Appreciate the feedback thus far.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! 130 mg per cap?. What the?. Why so much?. I'm not sure about 3 caps now. If 2 caps doesn't do it, 3 might be too much. Why not just go up in 50mg increments?. 130 seems a bit excessive. I'll be getting too much caffeine but not enough of the other more useful ingredients. Maybe I'll take two, wait 15 minutes and if I feel fine take the third.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'll just be getting stimmed out from the caffeine and it will over power the entire product, essentially negating the effects of the other ingredients.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
So I'll just be getting stimmed out from the caffeine and it will over power the entire product, essentially negating the effects of the other ingredients.
I doubt very much that will happen. Naringin extends the half-life of the caffeine, so the effects are smoothed out over a longer period of time. I take 3 caps of Uncut and don't feel over-stimmed at all. I have taken 400 mg of caffeine before in both Friction and Hyde and those hit you like a ton of bricks. This is not like that and does not overpower the formula. All we can ask is that you give it a shot.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I doubt very much that will happen. Naringin extends the half-life of the caffeine, so the effects are smoothed out over a longer period of time. I take 3 caps of Uncut and don't feel over-stimmed at all. I have taken 400 mg of caffeine before in both Friction and Hyde and those hit you like a ton of bricks. This is not like that and does not overpower the formula. All we can ask is that you give it a shot.

Very good answer. I am interested now. Can I get samples?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I will give it a shot tomorrow before cardio.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested to see how it goes, t!

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Yea or nay on me ? Put in my app two days ago, no response. It's on page 5.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I saw other guys saying they were getting there's my bad. Just really seems like an interesting product.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, I saw other guys saying they were getting there's my bad. Just really seems like an interesting product.
Yeah those guys bought some when it was released