Uncut is here! Bottles will be given away and PR's will be broken

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 Uncuts had me ripping through my cardio session yesterday.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, maybe I went too hard yesterday. Tomorrow should be a carb up!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe it was the fact that it was my firstday back lifting since hurting my wrist or maybe it was the uncut but an unbelieveable leg workout today!!!!!! I wll try to get my log up tomorrow if not, def thurs, got a big exam thurs evening

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
maybe it was the fact that it was my firstday back lifting since hurting my wrist or maybe it was the uncut but an unbelieveable leg workout today!!!!!! I wll try to get my log up tomorrow if not, def thurs, got a big exam thurs evening
Good stuff! Try the Uncut when you are studying. I have been using it at work and live the added focus.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmmm.......but i dont wanna waste it lol the workout was crazy!!!!

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Just took 3 caps uncut 15 minutes ago. Went to open up my front door to go to the gym, and just Vibrated through it. Gonna be a good first day.

A " The Flash" reference.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes. keep it capped. trust me!

I agree. I uncapped 2 uncut and 2 drive, NO!!
After the nausea I was pretty pumped though.

On a different note, and different workout, I took 2 uncut and had an amazing workout. About 45 minutes into the workout I took another one, and roundedoff my Back and Biceps day with some aquats and dead lifts. Clean energy, I like it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok get your money ready because I just got my bottle today. I'm actually going to wait a week before I try this. I'm just coming off from some nasty dental surgery and want to get back to 100% before I try this just to do it justice. I'll let everyone know what I think.
uncut is not your average stim...to me it doesn't seem to speed up hr and actually makes breathing easier, which is fantastic for sports or cardio. of course, i realize everyone will not experience same results as i have, but my results are usually in the ball park for what 'most' people get from a product-based on past reviews!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
def agree...im getting nice energy and a clean focus off of one cap.....and i as stim tolerant, i will def bump to 2 caps for a full workout though, today was just cardio.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Let me start by saying that my stim tolerance is apparently off the chart. After several different dosing options, including some extra caffeine to boot, this product is not what I am looking for. I tried as many as 5 at once (the daily max dose). For reference, my normal regimine is usually 400mg caffeine in the morning, and usually again in the afternoon. I thank Appnut for the opportunity and wish them all the continued success in the future. If you guys ever cap up any meth hit me up ;)

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Let me start by saying that my stim tolerance is apparently off the chart. After several different dosing options, including some extra caffeine to boot, this product is not what I am looking for. I tried as many as 5 at once (the daily max dose). For reference, my normal regimine is usually 400mg caffeine in the morning, and usually again in the afternoon. I thank Appnut for the opportunity and wish them all the continued success in the future. If you guys ever cap up any meth hit me up ;)
im VERY stim tolerant as well but 2 uncut gives me decent energy. nothing crazy but noticable

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Thanks for the honest feedback.

That is a ton of caffeine on a daily basis. Are there any preworkouts that usually work well for you? I ask because caffeine is usually only one piece of these formulas.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pound coffee alllllllll day long but uncut def gives me that get-up-and-go!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Actually not really. Too many pre's have choline in them now which has an opposite effect on me. I liked some of the 1,3 blends but AX's Slim FX was prob the last pill that gave me a good kick. But like I said, I get by with just caffeine now. I'm surprised u think 400 mg is a "ton" of a caffeine. It's about 2 cups of coffee in the morning, and 2 more in the afternoon. There are old ladies in every office drinking more than that!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Actually not really. Too many pre's have choline in them now which has an opposite effect on me. I liked some of the 1,3 blends but AX's Slim FX was prob the last pill that gave me a good kick. But like I said, I get by with just caffeine now. I'm surprised u think 400 mg is a "ton" of a caffeine. It's about 2 cups of coffee in the morning, and 2 more in the afternoon. There are old ladies in every office drinking more than that!
800 mg of caffeine is a decent chunk if you are taking it every day. My uptake gets that high and I start to notice a huge tolerance. That's when I take a stim break.

Stim breaks suck, but the upside is that stims will be way more effective after a break.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pound coffee alllllllll day long but uncut def gives me that get-up-and-go!
i drink a decent amount of caffiene throughout the day and can def tell when i take a cap, more from focus, but still the energy increases

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
800 mg of caffeine is a decent chunk if you are taking it every day. My uptake gets that high and I start to notice a huge tolerance. That's when I take a stim break.

Stim breaks suck, but the upside is that stims will be way more effective after a break.
ive never taken a stim break...dunno if i could function lol

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
ive never taken a stim break...dunno if i could function lol
if you never have I would suggest doing one. gives a whole new appreciation for stims

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Finally updated my thread life's been a little hectic last few days still loving the uncut. Thanks again for the opportunity!!!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
if you never have I would suggest doing one. gives a whole new appreciation for stims
I'm on one right now, not very appreciative at the moment! However I have some uncut on hand for when the break ends.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I'm on one right now, not very appreciative at the moment! However I have some uncut on hand for when the break ends.
you will be my man just be patient

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established