SNS Agmatine Capsule Samples!!

Page 5 of 16 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Hitting arms today and using it finally! Will be back with results!
    Army Veteran. OEF.


  2. Arm day today. Did 3 exercises for triceps and 3 for biceps. I took 2 caps 30mins before. I felt my biceps were more pumped than the triceps saw 3 veins popping up on my forearms, mannnnn do i love seeing veins on my forearms! Wish they would be there all the time! lol

    Got quads and calves tomorrow will be doing 2 caps with pre and 2 caps later on the day with a big carb meal!
    Army Veteran. OEF.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Arm day today. Did 3 exercises for triceps and 3 for biceps. I took 2 caps 30mins before. I felt my biceps were more pumped than the triceps saw 3 veins popping up on my forearms, mannnnn do i love seeing veins on my forearms! Wish they would be there all the time! lol

    Got quads and calves tomorrow will be doing 2 caps with pre and 2 caps later on the day with a big carb meal!
    Good deal,love an Agmatine pump,and a leg pump is really fun!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Good deal,love an Agmatine pump,and a leg pump is really fun!
    i love walking home with the legs rubbing against each other. thats when you KNOW your legs are pumped and you had a good workout!
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    mannnnn do i love seeing veins on my forearms! Wish they would be there all the time! lol!
    take sns agmatine daily and they will be lol
    •   
       


  6. Thanks again I will post up my review tonight, very good and easy product. Had some nice pumps in my arms on leg day freakin good to have it work like that. Arm day was a swollen one an shoulder day I was walking tall!

    Thanks guys great promo for sure and for the first SNS product ever tried, was a good one!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Thanks again I will post up my review tonight, very good and easy product. Had some nice pumps in my arms on leg day freakin good to have it work like that. Arm day was a swollen one an shoulder day I was walking tall!

    Thanks guys great promo for sure and for the first SNS product ever tried, was a good one!
    Good deal,pumped for your review!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  8. How are things going guys?Just checking in,not seeing the reviews popping up yet.Keep us posted.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  9. I cant find the forum review page for you guys. Is there one?
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  10. Please post reviews here!
    Agmatine (250mg/180 caps)
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Good product. Some days I get great pumps and others are ok. Seems to work best when taken with a pwo
    i agree. finished my samples and after using agmatine by itself and with a pre i think it improves effects of the pre. even energy seems improved when agmatine is added. the sns agmatine seems to be of high quality at a affordable price...the 2 things i look for when buying supps!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. Samples came in today. First day will be tomorrow, leg day! I will use 4 pills daily (split 2/2) for three weight sessions then post review up. Thanks again SNS!
    Independent

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Samples came in today. First day will be tomorrow, leg day! I will use 4 pills daily (split 2/2) for three weight sessions then post review up. Thanks again SNS!
    Thank you,enjoy
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  14. Still missing a few reviews!Really eager to here what you all thought!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Still missing a few reviews!Really eager to here what you all thought!
    Did legs yesterday have two more wo days (t,w) then ill post a review. Lets just say I was impressed with the agmatine on leg day :-)
    Independent

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Did legs yesterday have two more wo days (t,w) then ill post a review. Lets just say I was impressed with the agmatine on leg day :-)
    I was not directing that towards you.I know your situation
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Please post reviews here!
    Agmatine (250mg/180 caps)
    got ya covered big mac-k
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    got ya covered big mac-k
    Thank you!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  19. Been reading the forums for a while and decided to finally register. I've heard lots of great things about SNS products... I extremely interested in the DAA and Reduce XT as well. Id like to take advantage of the free samples of agmatine to achieve an awesome pump. Thanks

    Also are you guys going to be running any promos for the DAA OR REDUCE XT ? Id really like to buy some. I've read they all stack very well together..

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rocky248 View Post
    Been reading the forums for a while and decided to finally register. I've heard lots of great things about SNS products... I extremely interested in the DAA and Reduce XT as well. Id like to take advantage of the free samples of agmatine to achieve an awesome pump. Thanks

    Also are you guys going to be running any promos for the DAA OR REDUCE XT ? Id really like to buy some. I've read they all stack very well together..
    Are you in the US?

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  21. Yep, good ol Iowa....

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rocky248 View Post
    Yep, good ol Iowa....
    Ok send me your name and shipping info. I will get some out this week

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  23. I'd be down for some sns samples if you are able to send some out. I live in MI.

  24. Ooohh, am I able to get in on this? I was one of the guys you were going to get on the next round on AM


    Progress is my motivation...
    I'm not done yet....

  25. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Ooohh, am I able to get in on this? I was one of the guys you were going to get on the next round on AM


    Progress is my motivation...
    I'm not done yet....
    Oops. I thought I was posting in Swoldiers for a minute. Can't tell with tapatalk sometimes.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS Agmatine Sample Giveaway!
    By NomZ in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 07:37 PM
  2. SNS Agmatine: I'm pumped for the pumps!
    By Hawk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 10:34 AM
  3. Want to try SNS Agmatine? Get in here quick.
    By antihero in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 11:13 AM
  4. SNS Agmatine- A 3 Day Trial
    By Knotch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 06:31 PM
  5. SNS DAA + SNS Agmatine Stack SPECIAL
    By Clickster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Log in
Log in