SNS Agmatine Capsule Samples!!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hitting arms today and using it finally! Will be back with results!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arm day today. Did 3 exercises for triceps and 3 for biceps. I took 2 caps 30mins before. I felt my biceps were more pumped than the triceps saw 3 veins popping up on my forearms, mannnnn do i love seeing veins on my forearms! Wish they would be there all the time! lol

Got quads and calves tomorrow will be doing 2 caps with pre and 2 caps later on the day with a big carb meal!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Arm day today. Did 3 exercises for triceps and 3 for biceps. I took 2 caps 30mins before. I felt my biceps were more pumped than the triceps saw 3 veins popping up on my forearms, mannnnn do i love seeing veins on my forearms! Wish they would be there all the time! lol

Got quads and calves tomorrow will be doing 2 caps with pre and 2 caps later on the day with a big carb meal!
Good deal,love an Agmatine pump,and a leg pump is really fun!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal,love an Agmatine pump,and a leg pump is really fun!
i love walking home with the legs rubbing against each other. thats when you KNOW your legs are pumped and you had a good workout!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Thanks again I will post up my review tonight, very good and easy product. Had some nice pumps in my arms on leg day :p freakin good to have it work like that. Arm day was a swollen one an shoulder day I was walking tall!

Thanks guys great promo for sure and for the first SNS product ever tried, was a good one!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Thanks again I will post up my review tonight, very good and easy product. Had some nice pumps in my arms on leg day :p freakin good to have it work like that. Arm day was a swollen one an shoulder day I was walking tall!

Thanks guys great promo for sure and for the first SNS product ever tried, was a good one!
Good deal,pumped for your review!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
How are things going guys?Just checking in,not seeing the reviews popping up yet.Keep us posted.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant find the forum review page for you guys. Is there one?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good product. Some days I get great pumps and others are ok. Seems to work best when taken with a pwo
i agree. finished my samples and after using agmatine by itself and with a pre i think it improves effects of the pre. even energy seems improved when agmatine is added. the sns agmatine seems to be of high quality at a affordable price...the 2 things i look for when buying supps!!!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Samples came in today. First day will be tomorrow, leg day! I will use 4 pills daily (split 2/2) for three weight sessions then post review up. Thanks again SNS!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Samples came in today. First day will be tomorrow, leg day! I will use 4 pills daily (split 2/2) for three weight sessions then post review up. Thanks again SNS!
Thank you,enjoy :D

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Still missing a few reviews!Really eager to here what you all thought!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Still missing a few reviews!Really eager to here what you all thought!
Did legs yesterday have two more wo days (t,w) then ill post a review. Lets just say I was impressed with the agmatine on leg day :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Did legs yesterday have two more wo days (t,w) then ill post a review. Lets just say I was impressed with the agmatine on leg day :)
I was not directing that towards you.I know your situation :D

Rocky248

Awards
Been reading the forums for a while and decided to finally register. I've heard lots of great things about SNS products... I extremely interested in the DAA and Reduce XT as well. Id like to take advantage of the free samples of agmatine to achieve an awesome pump. Thanks

Also are you guys going to be running any promos for the DAA OR REDUCE XT ? Id really like to buy some. I've read they all stack very well together..

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been reading the forums for a while and decided to finally register. I've heard lots of great things about SNS products... I extremely interested in the DAA and Reduce XT as well. Id like to take advantage of the free samples of agmatine to achieve an awesome pump. Thanks

Also are you guys going to be running any promos for the DAA OR REDUCE XT ? Id really like to buy some. I've read they all stack very well together..
Are you in the US?

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'd be down for some sns samples if you are able to send some out. I live in MI.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooohh, am I able to get in on this? I was one of the guys you were going to get on the next round on AM

Progress is my motivation...
I'm not done yet....

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooohh, am I able to get in on this? I was one of the guys you were going to get on the next round on AM

I'm not done yet....
Oops. I thought I was posting in Swoldiers for a minute. Can't tell with tapatalk sometimes. :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I'd be down for some sns samples if you are able to send some out. I live in MI.
Just opening this back up tonight :D

I'm not done yet....
You are in for sure!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ok everybody,going to open this back up so if you are interested get in here and let me know,OP rules still apply,so lets hear it,why do you want to try SNS-Agmatine?

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Ok everybody,going to open this back up so if interested get in here and let me know,OP rules still apply,so lets hear it,why do you want to try SNS-Agmatine?
I've never had the opportunity to try it, and I have never tried any products from SNS either. I figured why not try it out and see! And you guys are running the RELOAD deal now as well. So, maybe I can start purchasing some products after trying them out.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I would live to try this because I live the Pump. The pump is why I push so hard, lift so heavy, and do so many reps.
I am seeing the reviews for this product and I am truly intrigued.
Let me give it a go and i will hook in a solid review. As a matter of fact, i will build several special workouts just for this review, to get a ridiculous pump and snap a photo for SNS!

I'm not done yet....

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I've never had the opportunity to try it, and I have never tried any products from SNS either. I figured why not try it out and see! And you guys are running the RELOAD deal now as well. So, maybe I can start purchasing some products after trying them out.
RELOAD is awesome,it doesn't get any easier than that to get free products-and good products at that :D
Well, I would live to try this because I live the Pump. The pump is why I push so hard, lift so heavy, and do so many reps.
I am seeing the reviews for this product and I am truly intrigued.
Let me give it a go and i will hook in a solid review. As a matter of fact, i will build several special workouts just for this review, to get a ridiculous pump and snap a photo for SNS!

I'm not done yet....
There is nothing in this world like a good pump!

airbull

airbull

Awards
Heck yes! I just tried the pre orkout volatile and logged it. the ingredient I think I was fond of was the pure agmatine!! I would freaking love to try this to see if I stand corrected before I buy it. I can give a great review and am motivated to do so!

thanks guys

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please update us with results! I'm always excited for new agmatine reviews!!

- Valdez

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So..... You need my address?
;)

I'm not done yet....

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
So..... You need my address?
;)

I'm not done yet....
I'm going to give it some more time for others to get in,I will tag you when I need your info.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Maybe everyone has already tried it?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

domore

Awards
I would like to give agmatine another shot, and particularly in a high dose (2-2.5g at the recommendation of a respected member).

I have yet to use agmatine in a preworkout setting. I've only used it prior to meals, in conjunction with Na-R-Ala and ALCAR.

domore

Awards
I would like to give agmatine another shot, and particularly in a high dose (2-2.5g at the recommendation of a respected member).

I have yet to use agmatine in a preworkout setting. I've only used it prior to meals, in conjunction with Na-R-Ala and ALCAR.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

Such a great product,taking it pre workout is awesome,and I love to take some with meals to keep an all day pump,along with all the other great benefits!

domore

Awards
Such a great product,taking it pre workout is awesome,and I love to take some with meals to keep an all day pump,along with all the other great benefits!
For sure! I'm looking to benefit from the performance enhancing effects of vasodilation for my Oly training.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love using it pre wo- endurance and pump are awesome!!

jquanda

Awards
I would love to try agmatine. i absolutely love the pump NO products give and I've heard agmatine is unreal when it comes to pumps!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Is this still on? Never used SNS before. I've seen agmatine in products before. Curious to see what it does standalone.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Recommended dosage instructions?
I like to take 2 caps twice daily,if on a workout day 2 caps 30min. pre,and 2 caps around 8 hours in between doses with a meal!If non workout days,2 caps twice daily with food.

I am still waiting on a few people to PM info,once I get it all they will go out!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I am still waiting on info from:
hazard12
Nis1
prm57
MissQ,just PM me when you are able to get on!
Rocky248
If you guys agree to the review I would like for you all to have the chance to try this,but I am having these sent out Monday so everyone else doesnt have to wait so get me those PMs.