Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice congrats to the peeps .. Can't wait to see feedback

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
I got my sups in the mail yesterday. I'm really liked my first yohimbine and agmatine doses ^ Thanks Mike!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity to try it out

One of my fav supplement.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try them out and give you my honest feedback!!! I am always looking for something new to give me that edge in the iron wars.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to try them out and give you my honest feedback!!! I am always looking for something new to give me that edge in the iron wars.
Send me your shipping info. No mail goes out tomorrow but it will go out tues

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Got mine a yesterday. Gonna give them a try out this evening. Chest and Shoulders tonight so looking for a good pump. Gonna stack them with a sample of Scivation Psycho that I got in the mail yesterday also. Should I go with 4 caps or ?

Reactions: mw1
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine a yesterday. Gonna give them a try out this evening. Chest and Shoulders tonight so looking for a good pump. Gonna stack them with a sample of Scivation Psycho that I got in the mail yesterday also. Should I go with 4 caps or ?
Yes 4 caps about 45 minutes pre wo

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We also have Growth Factor samples in as well
I'll take a Growth Factor sample and put a review for you man. Anything that helps with sleep is definitely of interest.

szZXsquid

Awards
Because id love to try out agmantine without added caffeine from normal pre workouts Nd I have not tried agmantine capsules yet and sns most definitely rules ex. X- gels ill pm u my shipping info thanx

szZXsquid

Awards
Ooh and if u have any left I'd like to try s growth factor sample or 2 too thanx I appreciate your company's promotions when u have them samples are where its at for sure ill post small review if need be