SNS Agmatine Capsule Samples!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

SNS Agmatine Capsule Samples!!

Page 3 of 10 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

That's why I get the powder brother but tell me how you like the taste???? Stick with SNS, across the board we have always had great feedback with our supplements. Plus you can track SNS Agmatine Powder down for awesome prices

- Valdez
    I put it in with my pre-workout so I dunno what it tastes like :P

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post

thanks for the support .. Love the caps

Look into our powder .. 50g I've seen it as low as around $20-25

i have both of these keep caps at work and powder in gym bag
    Yeaaaaaah lol. I didn't even think about it. :P thanks for the reminder!

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  3. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Remember this though guys, you're getting twelve caps. Agmatine has benefits far outside of just a pre workout. The samples are great indeed but once you find how much you enjoy just 12 caps, imagine what you'll feel with a full months worth

I love agmatine and take it daily. I don't even use it for the pre benefits lol. However, take those bad boys with 60g of carbs pre and WATCH OUT! I can't wait to stack with Glycophase

- Valdez
    been a fan of agmatine since dinoii told us about it years ago...very nice ingredient!!!

got my samples mack, thank you!!!

will be incorporating them in very soon!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    been a fan of agmatine since dinoii told us about it years ago...very nice ingredient!!!

got my samples mack, thank you!!!

will be incorporating them in very soon!!!!
    Good deal,excited to hear your feedback!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  5. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Good deal,excited to hear your feedback!
    thanks again!!!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I WANT TO FELL THE PUMP!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Used up my final four pills today. Two before my morning shake and two just before working out. Noticed a good pump on the upper back after some bent-over rows and t-bar rows. I know back is not an area that "shows" pumps as prominent as say chest or arms, but it looked fuller overall. More specifically, after pullups, the lats flared out more so than usual.

Thanks for the freebies. Next NP purchase, I'll grab a tub of the powder. I like powders since I can always add them to my shakes. Think that's been echoed in previous posts on this thread.

Biggest area where it helped was when I'd have a big carb meal. I would not feel as bloated.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

Can I mix agmatine in my workout drink? Or does it not interact well?
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JWest0926 View Post
    Yes,I do this often myself,what is your workout drink?
  10. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JWest0926 View Post
    Hells yea u can .. I throw mine in focusXT
    S.n.S team member
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking forward to hearing more reviews.....some powder might be ordered in the near future!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Looking forward to hearing more reviews.....some powder might be ordered in the near future!
    They should be coming in soon It is a great product,one of my must haves!
  13. zv3
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Because I would like to try this brand and dosage to see if it's for me please!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry I'm taking a bit long but I keep getting set back. I'm looking for a new gym and I think Retro will become my new home tomorrow. I'll Get back in here ASAP with results!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Sorry I'm taking a bit long but I keep getting set back. I'm looking for a new gym and I think Retro will become my new home tomorrow. I'll Get back in here ASAP with results!
    No problem.Sometimes life just gets in the way!
  16. Diamond Member

today was 2nd day of using 2 caps twice a day, did weighted stairclimbing...felt like it increased the effect of my pre-workout, things went very smoothly...did 5 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs wearing 5lb each ankle weights!!! also woke up with harder wood than normal!!!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    today was 2nd day of using 2 caps twice a day, did weighted stairclimbing...felt like it increased the effect of my pre-workout, things went very smoothly...did 5 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs wearing 5lb each ankle weights!!! also woke up with harder wood than normal!!!
    Nice,thats one of the fun effects of it for sure!
  18. Diamond Member

Nice,thats one of the fun effects of it for sure!

not complaining!!!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolix View Post
    I got my samples! I just took two pills with a late morning snack of protein and coconut oil. I will take another two pils with my pre workout meal this evening, and report back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Got my samples will post up after a few days. Agmatine sulfate 250g = agmatine is 500g?
    Still take 1preworkoit and 1night? I workout at 5am.
    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Got mine as well. Are you guys taking these with any other PWO's or strictly by themselves?
    How are things going guys^^^Did you all use the samples yet?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Good product. Some days I get great pumps and others are ok. Seems to work best when taken with a pwo
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hitting arms today and using it finally! Will be back with results!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Arm day today. Did 3 exercises for triceps and 3 for biceps. I took 2 caps 30mins before. I felt my biceps were more pumped than the triceps saw 3 veins popping up on my forearms, mannnnn do i love seeing veins on my forearms! Wish they would be there all the time! lol

Got quads and calves tomorrow will be doing 2 caps with pre and 2 caps later on the day with a big carb meal!
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Arm day today. Did 3 exercises for triceps and 3 for biceps. I took 2 caps 30mins before. I felt my biceps were more pumped than the triceps saw 3 veins popping up on my forearms, mannnnn do i love seeing veins on my forearms! Wish they would be there all the time! lol

Got quads and calves tomorrow will be doing 2 caps with pre and 2 caps later on the day with a big carb meal!
    Good deal,love an Agmatine pump,and a leg pump is really fun!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Good deal,love an Agmatine pump,and a leg pump is really fun!
    i love walking home with the legs rubbing against each other. thats when you KNOW your legs are pumped and you had a good workout!
  25. Senior Member

mannnnn do i love seeing veins on my forearms! Wish they would be there all the time! lol!
    take sns agmatine daily and they will be lol
    S.n.S team member
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Thanks again I will post up my review tonight, very good and easy product. Had some nice pumps in my arms on leg day freakin good to have it work like that. Arm day was a swollen one an shoulder day I was walking tall!

Thanks guys great promo for sure and for the first SNS product ever tried, was a good one!
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Thanks again I will post up my review tonight, very good and easy product. Had some nice pumps in my arms on leg day freakin good to have it work like that. Arm day was a swollen one an shoulder day I was walking tall!

Thanks guys great promo for sure and for the first SNS product ever tried, was a good one!
    Good deal,pumped for your review!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

How are things going guys?Just checking in,not seeing the reviews popping up yet.Keep us posted.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I cant find the forum review page for you guys. Is there one?
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Please post reviews here!
    Agmatine (250mg/180 caps)
  31. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Good product. Some days I get great pumps and others are ok. Seems to work best when taken with a pwo
    i agree. finished my samples and after using agmatine by itself and with a pre i think it improves effects of the pre. even energy seems improved when agmatine is added. the sns agmatine seems to be of high quality at a affordable price...the 2 things i look for when buying supps!!!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Samples came in today. First day will be tomorrow, leg day! I will use 4 pills daily (split 2/2) for three weight sessions then post review up. Thanks again SNS!
    Independent
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Samples came in today. First day will be tomorrow, leg day! I will use 4 pills daily (split 2/2) for three weight sessions then post review up. Thanks again SNS!
    Thank you,enjoy
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Still missing a few reviews!Really eager to here what you all thought!
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Still missing a few reviews!Really eager to here what you all thought!
    Did legs yesterday have two more wo days (t,w) then ill post a review. Lets just say I was impressed with the agmatine on leg day :-)
    Independent
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Did legs yesterday have two more wo days (t,w) then ill post a review. Lets just say I was impressed with the agmatine on leg day :-)
    I was not directing that towards you.I know your situation
  37. Diamond Member

Please post reviews here!
    Agmatine (250mg/180 caps)
    got ya covered big mac-k
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

got ya covered big mac-k
    Thank you!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Been reading the forums for a while and decided to finally register. I've heard lots of great things about SNS products... I extremely interested in the DAA and Reduce XT as well. Id like to take advantage of the free samples of agmatine to achieve an awesome pump. Thanks

Also are you guys going to be running any promos for the DAA OR REDUCE XT ? Id really like to buy some. I've read they all stack very well together..
  40. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky248 View Post
    Been reading the forums for a while and decided to finally register. I've heard lots of great things about SNS products... I extremely interested in the DAA and Reduce XT as well. Id like to take advantage of the free samples of agmatine to achieve an awesome pump. Thanks

Also are you guys going to be running any promos for the DAA OR REDUCE XT ? Id really like to buy some. I've read they all stack very well together..
    Are you in the US?

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Agmatine Sample Giveaway!
    By NomZ in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 07:37 PM
  2. SNS Agmatine: I'm pumped for the pumps!
    By Hawk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 10:34 AM
  3. Want to try SNS Agmatine? Get in here quick.
    By antihero in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 11:13 AM
  4. SNS Agmatine- A 3 Day Trial
    By Knotch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 06:31 PM
  5. SNS DAA + SNS Agmatine Stack SPECIAL
    By Clickster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 03:09 PM