SNS Agmatine Capsule Samples!!

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Dang sorry about that . I shipped this batch using a different method to try and rectify the problem. Make sure Mack has your addy and i will resend
    I got it man.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    He does do I need to let him know

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Im sorry bro,will get some more out to you asap!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

2. Too late to get in on this? I've never tried but always wants to. Hook me up!! Thanks
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rpm57 View Post
    Too late to get in on this? I've never tried but always wants to. Hook me up!! Thanks
    I will pick some more people in the near future!Keep your eyes on the thread.Let me know why you would like to try our Agmatine.

4. So will I get better results taking these with carbs? I took 4 this morning with cup of coffee no food yet. Did bi' s but nothing extraordinary of a pump

5. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    So will I get better results taking these with carbs? I took 4 this morning with cup of coffee no food yet. Did bi' s but nothing extraordinary of a pump
    Read the post by Valdez. It's on page three.
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    So will I get better results taking these with carbs? I took 4 this morning with cup of coffee no food yet. Did bi' s but nothing extraordinary of a pump
    Carbs are going to give you a good natural pump,Agmatine also gives a great pump,combined its nothing short of amazing for me!It is not necessary to take with carbs,user preference,also split the dose into 2 caps twice daily.

7. In taking for pre-workout, would it be best to take the agmatine with carbs about 30-45m pre-workout, or take the carbs a tad earlier, followed by the agmatine 30-45m pre-workout?

Thanks.
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    In taking for pre-workout, would it be best to take the agmatine with carbs about 30-45m pre-workout, or take the carbs a tad earlier, followed by the agmatine 30-45m pre-workout?

Thanks.
    I have found for me to eat a small meal or shake about an hour pre,and take Agmatine about 30min. pre to work perfect.
  9. Re: SNS Agmatine Capsule Samples!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Carbs are going to give you a good natural pump,Agmatine also gives a great pump,combined its nothing short of amazing for me!It is not necessary to take with carbs,user preference,also split the dose into 2 caps twice daily.
    I specifically recommend taking agmatine with carbs due to agmatine having nutrient partitioning properties. Not to induce a more dramatic pump, that's just a side benefit

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

10. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I specifically recommend taking agmatine with carbs due to agmatine having nutrient partitioning properties. Not to induce a more dramatic pump, that's just a side benefit

- Valdez
    Agreed,it seemed as if he was aiming his question towards the pump side of the effects so I was trying to give him a direct answer.

11. A little from column A, a little from column B. Thanks fellas!

12. I got my samples! I just took two pills with a late morning snack of protein and coconut oil. I will take another two pils with my pre workout meal this evening, and report back.
  13. Re: SNS Agmatine Capsule Samples!!

Quote Originally Posted by anabolix View Post
    I got my samples! I just took two pills with a late morning snack of protein and coconut oil. I will take another two pils with my pre workout meal this evening, and report back.
    Definitely do!!!!!

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

14. Finally got my sample yesterday. Thanks, Mack.

No workouts this weekend. I took two pills last night before I gorged on a cheat meal. As I was walking to the spot, I noticed my right pec was starting to flex on it's own. After I pigged out, I didn't feel bloated, but was full from the double cheeseburger I had. When I walked back, I felt the left pec trying--this guy's been pesky due to a shoulder injury.

Took two more this morning with my pancakes. Usually I get bloated, but not today. Didn't notice any pump like yesterday, but, that's a given since I wasn't walking. Can't wait to take them when I do workout. Planning on two in the morning before my shake and two pre-workout.

So far, so good!

15. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Finally got my sample yesterday. Thanks, Mack.

No workouts this weekend. I took two pills last night before I gorged on a cheat meal. As I was walking to the spot, I noticed my right pec was starting to flex on it's own. After I pigged out, I didn't feel bloated, but was full from the double cheeseburger I had. When I walked back, I felt the left pec trying--this guy's been pesky due to a shoulder injury.

Took two more this morning with my pancakes. Usually I get bloated, but not today. Didn't notice any pump like yesterday, but, that's a given since I wasn't walking. Can't wait to take them when I do workout. Planning on two in the morning before my shake and two pre-workout.

So far, so good!
    Good deal,its a pretty fun product in the gym as far as pumps.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Finally got my sample yesterday. Thanks, Mack.

So far, so good!
    Sweet looking fwd to it .. Gluck
    S.n.S team member
  17. Re: SNS Agmatine Capsule Samples!!

I bought some SNS agmatine last week. I uncap it cause IMO it works better like that, but yeah awesome stuff.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
  18. Re: SNS Agmatine Capsule Samples!!

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I bought some SNS agmatine last week. I uncap it cause IMO it works better like that, but yeah awesome stuff.
    That's why I get the powder brother but tell me how you like the taste???? Stick with SNS, across the board we have always had great feedback with our supplements. Plus you can track SNS Agmatine Powder down for awesome prices

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

19. Quote Originally Posted by anabolix View Post
    I got my samples! I just took two pills with a late morning snack of protein and coconut oil. I will take another two pils with my pre workout meal this evening, and report back.
    I did have a nice pump, during and after my workout. It feels like a deeper, more dense type of pump than say...creatine. I noticed an increase in vascularity as well. This is while ive been fairly low carb and dieting mind you.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

thanks for the support .. Love the caps

Look into our powder .. 50g I've seen it as low as around $20-25

i have both of these keep caps at work and powder in gym bag
    S.n.S team member

21. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

That's why I get the powder brother but tell me how you like the taste???? Stick with SNS, across the board we have always had great feedback with our supplements. Plus you can track SNS Agmatine Powder down for awesome prices

- Valdez
    I put it in with my pre-workout so I dunno what it tastes like :P

22. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post

thanks for the support .. Love the caps

Look into our powder .. 50g I've seen it as low as around $20-25

i have both of these keep caps at work and powder in gym bag
    Yeaaaaaah lol. I didn't even think about it. :P thanks for the reminder!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Remember this though guys, you're getting twelve caps. Agmatine has benefits far outside of just a pre workout. The samples are great indeed but once you find how much you enjoy just 12 caps, imagine what you'll feel with a full months worth

I love agmatine and take it daily. I don't even use it for the pre benefits lol. However, take those bad boys with 60g of carbs pre and WATCH OUT! I can't wait to stack with Glycophase

- Valdez
    been a fan of agmatine since dinoii told us about it years ago...very nice ingredient!!!

got my samples mack, thank you!!!

will be incorporating them in very soon!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    been a fan of agmatine since dinoii told us about it years ago...very nice ingredient!!!

got my samples mack, thank you!!!

will be incorporating them in very soon!!!!
    Good deal,excited to hear your feedback!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Good deal,excited to hear your feedback!
    thanks again!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

26. I WANT TO FELL THE PUMP!

27. Used up my final four pills today. Two before my morning shake and two just before working out. Noticed a good pump on the upper back after some bent-over rows and t-bar rows. I know back is not an area that "shows" pumps as prominent as say chest or arms, but it looked fuller overall. More specifically, after pullups, the lats flared out more so than usual.

Thanks for the freebies. Next NP purchase, I'll grab a tub of the powder. I like powders since I can always add them to my shakes. Think that's been echoed in previous posts on this thread.

Biggest area where it helped was when I'd have a big carb meal. I would not feel as bloated.

28. Can I mix agmatine in my workout drink? Or does it not interact well?

29. Quote Originally Posted by JWest0926 View Post
    Can I mix agmatine in my workout drink? Or does it not interact well?
    Yes,I do this often myself,what is your workout drink?

30. Quote Originally Posted by JWest0926 View Post
    Can I mix agmatine in my workout drink? Or does it not interact well?
    Hells yea u can .. I throw mine in focusXT
    S.n.S team member
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Agmatine Sample Giveaway!
    By NomZ in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 07:37 PM
  2. SNS Agmatine: I'm pumped for the pumps!
    By Hawk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 10:34 AM
  3. Want to try SNS Agmatine? Get in here quick.
    By antihero in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 11:13 AM
  4. SNS Agmatine- A 3 Day Trial
    By Knotch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 06:31 PM
  5. SNS DAA + SNS Agmatine Stack SPECIAL
    By Clickster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 03:09 PM