SNS Agmatine Capsule Samples!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
SNS AGMATINE CAPSULE SAMPLES!

20130227_225931 (600x800).jpg
20130227_230015 (600x800).jpg

I would like to give a few members a chance to try SNS Agmatine capsules. Each sample pack has 12 Agmatine capsules,so that should give you a good opportunity to see how it works for you.I am limited at this time to the number of sample packs I have to give out,but I will try to get more to accommodate those interested.All you need to do is tell me why you want to try out SNS Agmatine Capsules.

Rules:
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Continental US shipping addresses only.
Please do not request if you have received these samples in the past.
Post an honest review in the review section once samples are used(ASAP after recieved)

So lets hear it,why would you like to try SNS Agmatine Capsules?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because SNS rules. And I have no idea what the agmatine will do to me without any caffeine mixed in.

Review will def be done here and another place I post.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Looks like you have asked a question that anyone can answer, why SNS Agmatine caps. The answer is because of the health benefits, ease of use being in cap form(time release), the awesome pumps Agmatine provides and in my case the fact I have tried several of the elusive SNS giveaways and have yet to try a product.

Not only would my muscles thank you my wife will too!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
easy question to answer:

SHOW ME THE PUMP

awhile back a guy said i don't know what the big deal is about pumps....

he obviously doesn't bb, who doesn't want to look into a mirror and see huge/full/pumped up muscles?

arnold once said a good pump is better than sex...i wouldn't go that far, but it's pretty dammed good!!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have not had any luck with agmatine....could you guys be the first?? Would love to find out.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I want to try SNS Agamatine to see if I fare better with it than I have with other agmatine products. I like getting in a good pump, but have heard this supplement is more than just pumps. Only one way to find out!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
How the eff did I miss this?!

This has been on my list of stuff to try. I would love to see what this does for me without anything else mixed in (stim wise). I love the quality SNS puts into their supp line and would love to sample this.

Thanks

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ok,the names listed below PM me your info and I will get these out to you soon.If you are not on the list and you are interested,get in here and I will pick some more people in the near future.

KingLeonidas9
Budman7811
thebigt
double s
ricroc
bean5er

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
Yes, please. Been wondering if agmatine was worth all the fuss. Auto correct just changed agmatine to Ahmadinejad. Lulz

cram1969

Awards
I want to see how it affects my pumps, vasodilation, and sexual prowess. :naughty:

samsun4life

Awards
I am interested to try SNS Agmatine Capsule Samples and review it

I am very interested to try SNS Agmatine Capsule Samples and provide my honest review about their effects to my workout!

How do I sign up for it?

samsun4life

Awards
I am very interested to try SNS Agmatine Capsule Samples and provide my honest review about their effects to my workout!

How do I sign up for it?

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Id like to see what kind of pump it gives, and how long it lasts..perpetual pump?

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
Im 25. Ive never tried an agmatine product before and would like to. Ive cycled arganine on and off for years. Would like something to compare my no2black to. And Id be willing to write an honest review.

Tampa22

Awards
I have never tried Agmatine. I have heard mixed reviews. I would definitely like to try a sample pack. If I like I would use for sure.

cjszip

cjszip

Awards
I would like to give it a try. Traditional NO products offer minimal pump enhancement, too much caffeine (and other stimulants) for evening training (anything past 5pm negatively effects the quality of the first 3-4 hours of sleep), and are over priced. If Agmatine works out, I'll have a new go-to for weight training/conditioning training.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I like all the interest in here,I have picked a list already for now but as I said I will do my best to get some things for the rest of you in the near future.I think Agmatine is terribly overlooked and gets lost in the mix of a preworkout a lot of times,so I look forward to seeing what some of you think of it as a single ingredient.Thanks for your interest and I will be keeping an eye on this thread.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks Mack daddy looking forward to this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok,the names listed below PM me your info and I will get these out to you soon.If you are not on the list and you are interested,get in here and I will pick some more people in the near future.

KingLeonidas9
Budman7811
thebigt
double s
ricroc
bean5er
thanks, mack. i look forward to giving this a go!!!

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
So Mack, when you asked us to post up with why we wanted to try Agmatine..i did that. I'm not sure what you mean you'll "pick" more. Is this an essay contest, or first come first serve lol? I just posted a quick reply, while half asleep in bed, in hopes I'd be one of the first to reply and get a free sample. I would have and could have written a longer, more intelligent reply if thats what you were looking for in order to "pick" some people. Are you picking first come, first serve...or is this a contest?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
So Mack, when you asked us to post up with why we wanted to try Agmatine..i did that. I'm not sure what you mean you'll "pick" more. Is this an essay contest, or first come first serve lol? I just posted a quick reply, while half asleep in bed, in hopes I'd be one of the first to reply and get a free sample. I would have and could have written a longer, more intelligent reply if thats what you were looking for in order to "pick" some people. Are you picking first come, first serve...or is this a contest?
I had already posted a list of names before you posted,be patient please,there will be more to come in the near future and I will make sure you get to try it :D

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to get a massive pump on, and you guys produce some nice supps. I am getting ready to need some more agmatine, so lets see what you got

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think Agmatine is terribly overlooked and gets lost in the mix of a preworkout a lot of times,so I look forward to seeing what some of you think of it as a single ingredient.
Agmatine really is a powerhouse that gets overlooked. Guy at the local supp shop gave me a sampe of some stuff called Insidious selling for $40 for 30 servings. The ingredients were caffeine, DMAA hcl, electrolytes and 1.5g agmatine. I about laughed in his face, but it was free so it wasn't like I was getting hustled.

It was dynamic bench/upper body accessory night, and I proceeded to have one of the best workouts in recent memory. The stims got me going and the agmatine did an awesome job helping endurance all on its own. The pump from the high volume of pressing and rowing was indecent.

I could make that concoction myself (and will) for dirt cheap with the only money in the agmatine and still be spending pennies on the dollar for great workout support and sick pumps.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I had already posted a list of names before you posted,be patient please,there will be more to come in the near future and I will make sure you get to try it :D
Oh ok Mack, will do :)

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Id really like to try this product, ive heard really good things about SNS and ive never actually tried agmatine before. I have however tried every other "pump" product in the market so i really wanna see if this is the next big thing.

GUILLOTINE

Awards
I would love to try SNS Agmatine simply because I have heard that it gives awesome pumps! As embarrassing as it is to say, I have a very sensitive stomach to stimulants, therefore I have been down this long journey of trying to find a preworkout of some sort that is stimulant free yet can still get me focused & energized in the gym with some great pumps. I have heard that SNS Agmatine does this.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Oh ok Mack, will do :)
Get your info to me man,Im going to try to send everyones info over this weekend so they can go out soon!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Get your info to me man,Im going to try to send everyones info over this weekend so they can go out soon!
thanks, mack...we appreciate your effort!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

KingLeonidas9
Budman7811
thebigt
double s
ricroc
bean5er
Thanks Mack! Excited to see how this will work for me.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Samples are going out tomorrow for those people I listed,I look forward to hearing your thoughts on them!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Samples are going out tomorrow for those people I listed,I look forward to hearing your thoughts on them!
Sure thing! Eager to use them!

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Is it too late to get in on this? I'd love to try the pill form. I currently use agmatine sulfate in my pre-workout and I would love to see how the capsules work compared to the powder.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Is it too late to get in on this? I'd love to try the pill form. I currently use agmatine sulfate in my pre-workout and I would love to see how the capsules work compared to the powder.
I will be sending more out in the near future,keep your eyes open :D

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
All the samples for the people I spoke to have been sent out!Enjoy :D

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Got my samples will post up after a few days. Agmatine sulfate 250g = agmatine is 500g?
Still take 1preworkoit and 1night? I workout at 5am.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Got my samples will post up after a few days. Agmatine sulfate 250g = agmatine is 500g?
Still take 1preworkoit and 1night? I workout at 5am.
1 cap=250mg Agmaitne Sulfate,I like to take 2 caps twice a day personally,you will get the full effects at 2 caps twice daily,I do 2 pre workout which is usually early morning,and 2 with a meal later at night.