SNS Agmatine Capsule Samples!!

Page 11 of 16 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Do we need to send out some more this weekend
    I think it's that time DD


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Do we need to send out some more this weekend
    Pretty sure I read that Mack said he'd hand deliver the next batch of samples. ROAD TRIP!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    i definitely noticed more of a pump today in the gym while doing back and bis. i could feel that blood rushing into my muscles with reckless abandon. pretty sure i caught some of the ladies in the gym looking at me with lust in their eyes. i felt like such a man!
    How does the agmatine pump compare to the pure nitrates pump

  4. Im going to open this back up for a few days,so let me know if you would like to try it out so I can get you for the next round,and yes schizm will be hand delivering the samples
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  5. i have never tried pure nitrates, so i couldn't tell you.
    •   
       


  6. Please post reviews here- Agmatine (250mg/180 caps) Thank you!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  7. id love to try some of sns agmatine where my gf was just talking about getting some so i was researching where to buy id bet if she likes this she will stick with your sns line. also Id love to try some cause once i find a good product it tends to be a part of my month to month shopping list. thanks sns

  8. Im reopening this for those interested.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  9. i can get some more, right?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Im reopening this for those interested.
    I'll have some
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I'll have some
    Hey now,Im still waiting on mine from you
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  12. just red a review on this and already I want to try it. I need to burn off some fat. I would do a honest review of this and buy a tub of this thing if I like it
    Strong Mind, Strong Body

  13. I used my samples for Bi's and Triceps this morning in lieu of my typical Hemoval and it worked really well. I normally flood my system with multiple products, but this alone actually worked very well. I was actually really pumped 5-6 hours later. I did high reps because my joints have been a little sore, and this product helped to pump up my arms to massive levels, even with the higher rep work-out! Will try again alone for leg day and report back.

  14. Please let me try these agmatine samples. I love the pump it gives.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    I used my samples for Bi's and Triceps this morning in lieu of my typical Hemoval and it worked really well. I normally flood my system with multiple products, but this alone actually worked very well. I was actually really pumped 5-6 hours later. I did high reps because my joints have been a little sore, and this product helped to pump up my arms to massive levels, even with the higher rep work-out! Will try again alone for leg day and report back.
    In to see how the rest of the caps worked for you!


    Bumping this for others who want to try it!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  16. I have some samples going out soon,anyone who has interest in trying these let me know!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I have some samples going out soon,anyone who has interest in trying these let me know!
    I'd love to give a few samples a try! Not usually a big "single ingredient" kind of guy but I've been reading some rave reviews and think its about time I start seeing exactly what ingredients work for me vs a full formula all the time
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by matt8483 View Post
    Please let me try these agmatine samples. I love the pump it gives.
    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I'd love to give a few samples a try! Not usually a big "single ingredient" kind of guy but I've been reading some rave reviews and think its about time I start seeing exactly what ingredients work for me vs a full formula all the time
    Message me your shipping info and I will get them out Sat

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  19. Pm sent. Thanks for the goodies!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  20. Bump

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  21. I would love to try this always looking for something new and good and the reviews look great

  22. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post
    I would love to try this always looking for something new and good and the reviews look great
    We will get you some on the next round~~probably Thurs/fri

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  23. I like the caps, but prefer the powder.

    We should do a agmatine/nitrate mix.

  24. I have heard great things about SNS but havent had a chance to try your products!!!

  25. Bump!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS Agmatine Sample Giveaway!
    By NomZ in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 07:37 PM
  2. SNS Agmatine: I'm pumped for the pumps!
    By Hawk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 10:34 AM
  3. Want to try SNS Agmatine? Get in here quick.
    By antihero in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 11:13 AM
  4. SNS Agmatine- A 3 Day Trial
    By Knotch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 06:31 PM
  5. SNS DAA + SNS Agmatine Stack SPECIAL
    By Clickster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Log in
Log in