PES Enhanced!! The Insider email will be sent........

Page 9 of 12 First ... 47891011 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    Anyone else think their package smelled like Robitussin?
    Nope. Smells like victory.

    I cannot fuuckin wait to try this stuff tomorrow!!
    Cultivating Mass.

  2. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Can definitely tell the similarity between this and the alphamine fruit punch flavoring. Nicely done!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214982
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%

    Got mine in today! Will be trying tomorrow morning! Fuuuarrrkkk I can't wait!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman
    Got mine in today! Will be trying tomorrow morning! Fuuuarrrkkk I can't wait!
    Nice, your workout will definitely be Enhanced ! Let us know how it goes brutha!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  5. Advanced Member
    propho's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    998
    Rep Power
    8149
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    83.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Nope. Smells like victory.

    I cannot fuuckin wait to try this stuff tomorrow!!
    I haven't tried mine yet.. my buddy tried 3/4 of a scoop today for the first time.. he said the stuff was amazing! can't wait to try mine.. just got too many things lined up at the moment..
  6. New Member
    thr33x's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    141839
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    63.85%

    Look what came!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  7. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    55.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Great to see so many pictures and reviews being posted. Keep them coming guys.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Great to see so many pictures and reviews being posted. Keep them coming guys.
    I threw up an enhanced vid just for you today benji! You failed to comment on it though... Sad panda.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Everyone's going to be Enhanced this weekend
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    1584650
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    32.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Everyone's going to be Enhanced this weekend
    Can't wait for my first run at heavy legs with enhanced! T minus 2 hours
  11. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

    Can't wait for my first run at heavy legs with enhanced! T minus 2 hours
    Kill it brother!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  12. New Member
    bigadam73's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    375
    Rep Power
    417339
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    89.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    PES Enhanced!! The Insider email will be sent........


    First workout with Enhanced. This stuff lived up to the hype!
    Reminds me of the original craze but with more energy..a lot more!
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    First workout with Enhanced. This stuff lived up to the hype!
    Reminds me of the original craze but with more energy..a lot more!
    Energy-licious
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  14. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214982
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Nice, your workout will definitely be Enhanced ! Let us know how it goes brutha!
    Well I tried enhanced for the first time today. Started off with 1.25 scoops. Trained fasted which I rarely do anymore. Didn't feel the energy and focus everyone was describing but was sweating like crazy. I attribute the feeling of weakness for not eating dinner last night and no pre workout meal.

    In the middle of my training session I mixed another .5 scoop and felt super focused and energized from there on out. My pecs were crazy pumped. Taste is great, kinda refreshing!

    Will have my usual pre workout meal next workout and will use maybe 1.75 to 2 scoops. Gotta find my sweet spot. Probably doesn't help I recently was in the middle of using two OG tubs of Craze before starting Enhanced. The pump aspect is astounding already tho. Been three hours since the end of my workout and upper body pump is still present!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  15. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,057
    Rep Power
    1513187
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    65.87%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Does anyone know if Pes has a promo for this? I'd love to log this.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  16. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Does anyone know if Pes has a promo for this? I'd love to log this.
    We don't at this moment... Keep your eyes peeled though we very well could be planning one in the future.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Get on the insider...wink wink


    What many of you may find is Enhanced really peaks at the 1 hour mark. And then it stays at that peak for a few hours and slowly, smoothly tapers down
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  18. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Get on the insider...wink wink

    What many of you may find is Enhanced really peaks at the 1 hour mark. And then it stays at that peak for a few hours and slowly, smoothly tapers down
    My first sample was a prime example of the 1 hour thing. At first I was like come on hit me, then at the 45 minute mark it rapidly peaked. Loved the feeling but decided I would take it a bit earlier before my workout after. 45 mins pre seems to be my sweet spot!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  19. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,684
    Rep Power
    1115247
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post

    Well I tried enhanced for the first time today. Started off with 1.25 scoops. Trained fasted which I rarely do anymore. Didn't feel the energy and focus everyone was describing but was sweating like crazy. I attribute the feeling of weakness for not eating dinner last night and no pre workout meal.

    In the middle of my training session I mixed another .5 scoop and felt super focused and energized from there on out. My pecs were crazy pumped. Taste is great, kinda refreshing!

    Will have my usual pre workout meal next workout and will use maybe 1.75 to 2 scoops. Gotta find my sweet spot. Probably doesn't help I recently was in the middle of using two OG tubs of Craze before starting Enhanced. The pump aspect is astounding already tho. Been three hours since the end of my workout and upper body pump is still present!
    If you French fry when you're supposed to pizza, you're gonna have a bad time

    if you don't eat dinner or a meal pre workout, you're gonna have a bad time

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Get on the insider...wink wink

    What many of you may find is Enhanced really peaks at the 1 hour mark. And then it stays at that peak for a few hours and slowly, smoothly tapers down
    I tend to feel this supplement within ten to fifteen minutes after ingestion.
    I do notice it peaks out around when you said, but I like to take it about twenty minutes pre,
    Usually by the time i'm done foam rolling and prehabbing, and am into my first couple working sets it hits me hard.
  20. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    55.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    It is good to see so many people finding their sweet spot with the servings.

    We had quite a lot of haters who claimed you wouldn't notice anything with less than two scoops lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,684
    Rep Power
    1115247
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    It is good to see so many people finding their sweet spot with the servings.

    We had quite a lot of haters who claimed you wouldn't notice anything with less than two scoops lol.
    I feel like one to one and a half are perfect. The extra half only if i'm dragging and need an extra kick in the ass.
  22. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    People are raving about the 1/2 scoop intra. I think I'll try that next go. Stuff tastes incredible so it might spice up my bcaa drink.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  23. New Member
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    436
    Rep Power
    181012
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    56.75%

    so when is enhanced going to be available on nutraplanet?
  24. New Member
    DAG2013's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    122894
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    29.79%

    This morning was my second workout with Enhanced. First workout was on Saturday, squat day of 5/3/1. Took the Enhanced about 30 minutes before I left, a little less than 1.5 scoops. Played some COD Black Ops 2 while waiting and started to feel it kick in so I jumped up and left for the gym; on my walk I felt like I could feel every single step that I took and hear every nuance of the songs on my iPod. Great workout followed.

    This morning was second day on Enhanced, also the first day of a new stack (V-1/Enhanced/Erase/Alphamine). Took the V-1/Enhanced/Erase about 30 minutes pre workout, same strange feeling walking to the gym, set a PR on bench press (230x12), and here I am almost 4 hours later and I just realized that my legs are bouncing around as I sit here at my desk at the office. My drive down didnt feel like chewie hitting the hyperdrive but I did notice some increased aggression about people not following what I consider to be the simplest rule of the road (stay right except to pass).

    I was using ON PRE before this and I actually enjoyed the feeling of the BA hitting, that face tingling sensation. Sitting here right now Id say I made a good trade though. I'll be logging the new stack in a workout log I started. Thanks again PES!
    My 5/3/1 Workout Log - Second cycle starring BPS EndoTurbo/Vanillean and PES Alphamine/Enhanced/Erase Pro
    anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/225402-dag2013s-5-3-a.html
  25. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,370
    Rep Power
    2765919
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DAG2013 View Post
    This morning was my second workout with Enhanced. First workout was on Saturday, squat day of 5/3/1. Took the Enhanced about 30 minutes before I left, a little less than 1.5 scoops. Played some COD Black Ops 2 while waiting and started to feel it kick in so I jumped up and left for the gym; on my walk I felt like I could feel every single step that I took and hear every nuance of the songs on my iPod. Great workout followed.

    This morning was second day on Enhanced, also the first day of a new stack (V-1/Enhanced/Erase/Alphamine). Took the V-1/Enhanced/Erase about 30 minutes pre workout, same strange feeling walking to the gym, set a PR on bench press (230x12), and hear I am almost 4 hours later and I just realized that my legs are bouncing around as I sit here at my desk at the office. My drive down didnt feel like chewie hitting the hyperdrive but I did notice some increased aggression about people not following what I consider to be the simplest rule of the road (stay right except to pass).

    I was using ON PRE before this and I actually enjoyed the feeling of the BA hitting, that face tingling sensation. Sitting here right now Id say I made a good trade though. I'll be logging the new stack in a workout log I started. Thanks again PES!
    Nice i bet the Versa and Enhanced stack is crazy preworkout. I couldn't sit there and play Black Ops waiting for them to kick in.
  26. Senior Member
    CincyKiller45's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,587
    Rep Power
    239810
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    31.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Took 2 scoops of enhanced this morning before leg day and all I got to say is wow. On box squats 3 inches below parallel I hit 365+bands for a single. Definitely a big PR for me. This stuff is great.
  27. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    55.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    Took 2 scoops of enhanced this morning before leg day and all I got to say is wow. On box squats 3 inches below parallel I hit 365+bands for a single. Definitely a big PR for me. This stuff is great.
    Love to hear it when Enhanced fuels some new PRs!

    Great work. Keep it up.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  28. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214982
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%

    2 scoops is definitely my sweet spot.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  29. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,684
    Rep Power
    1115247
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    Took 2 scoops of enhanced this morning before leg day and all I got to say is wow. On box squats 3 inches below parallel I hit 365+bands for a single. Definitely a big PR for me. This stuff is great.
    that's funny man I actually took one and third scoop, hit some SSB squat to box, (touch n go) with the efs thick onyx bands, 355x3 x3 probably an inch below parallel
  30. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    My wife hid my enhanced because it gave me too much energy!!
  31. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    55.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    My wife hid my enhanced because it gave me too much energy!!
    Haha! If it comes down to it; Enhanced >>> wife.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  32. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Haha! If it comes down to it; Enhanced >>> wife.
    ...
  33. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,721
    Rep Power
    3986147
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DAG2013 View Post

    I was using ON PRE before this and I actually enjoyed the feeling of the BA hitting, that face tingling sensation. Sitting here right now Id say I made a good trade though. I'll be logging the new stack in a workout log I started. Thanks again PES!
    Grab some Bulk BA and toss it in your Enhanced? Win-win.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  34. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Grab some Bulk BA and toss it in your Enhanced? Win-win.
    Genius idea!!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  35. New Member
    DAG2013's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    122894
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    29.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Grab some Bulk BA and toss it in your Enhanced? Win-win.
    That's not a bad idea
    My 5/3/1 Workout Log - Second cycle starring BPS EndoTurbo/Vanillean and PES Alphamine/Enhanced/Erase Pro
    anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/225402-dag2013s-5-3-a.html
  36. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,684
    Rep Power
    1115247
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Not going to lie, when I beta tested it I didn't add anything but now that i'm not testing, and just using, I've been adding BA to it. Occasionally citrulline maleate, but that's not really necessary.
  37. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    55.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    It is fine to add beta alanine, creatine etc to it. With ingredients like this that are not necessary to consume pre workout we prefer to give customers the option to add them in separately. Beta alanine really divides opinion on whether someone likes it in their product and it is cheap enough for them to make their own choice.

    We stick to the innovative stuff.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. Senior Member
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Power
    682295
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    28.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    It is fine to add beta alanine, creatine etc to it. With ingredients like this that are not necessary to consume pre workout we prefer to give customers the option to add them in separately. Beta alanine really divides opinion on whether someone likes it in their product and it is cheap enough for them to make their own choice.

    We stick to the innovative stuff.
    Stacks real well with Bodyforge 2.0.
  39. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214982
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%

    Loving 2 scoops right now. Had a sick chest workout. This is gonna complement my Anabeta/erase/x-factor stack that I started today very well!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  40. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,196
    Rep Power
    6536631
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    93.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Loving 2 scoops right now. Had a sick chest workout. This is gonna complement my Anabeta/erase/x-factor stack that I started today very well!
    Killer stack man.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 09:06 AM
  2. Fat-blocking pill will be sold over the counter
    By bpmartyr in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 09:16 PM
  3. Lesson to be learned from typing the wrong email address:
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 02:27 AM
  4. bills WILL be in the playoffs this year.
    By CrAzyOttER in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 11:28 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 12:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in