PES Enhanced!! The Insider email will be sent........

Awards
  • Established
How soon will Enhanced be on NP (dot) com? I need MOAR! and I want to try blue razz as well!?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How soon will Enhanced be on NP (dot) com? I need MOAR! and I want to try blue razz as well!?
They will be presenting it to you all very soon. And you know the initial release on NP is always on point too!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Ordered!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How long does the insider deal last for? 1 day or until it runs out?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got in on this, will be my first experience with a PES product. Any idea when these will be shipping?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got in on this, will be my first experience with a PES product. Any idea when these will be shipping?
First PES product?! You've got some catching up to do :D. You wont be disappointed thats a fact.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on the insider list but haven't gotten an email? Any links so I can order this bad boy?

DAG2013

Awards
I'm on the insider list but haven't gotten an email? Any links so I can order this bad boy?
Check your spam folder if you haven't already. My order confirmation ended up in there.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have sent you a rep message with a link to the sale page. :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have sent you a rep message with a link to the sale page. :)
Got it and ordered! Hell of a deal! Is it a full 90 of erase? Unbelievable deal

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. It is a full size bottle of Erase which retails around the same price as what we are selling the stack at. :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. It is a full size bottle of Erase which retails around the same price as what we are selling the stack at. :)
That's what I thought and still can't believe it :) going to be tough waiting for the package to get here!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Got it and ordered! Hell of a deal! Is it a full 90 of erase? Unbelievable deal
Thanks for ordering , you will love Enhanced!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Another great deal! Just ordered. Can't wait to run Enhanced

Awards
  • Established
They will be presenting it to you all very soon. And you know the initial release on NP is always on point too!
Yeah, No joke! I'm waiting to see if they end up making a stack deal for the release? I want to stack it with test powder, ABE, and Erase Pro.. And I know if I buy them now there will be something... Regardless, I'm stoked as F*** to try enhanced.

steppinRazor

Awards
The real question is; who didn't order this?? cuz you might wanna get your head checked.

amateurfreak

Awards
Great deal but I'm confused about what happened with the flavoring. I thought earl grey with lemon was the only flavor option?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great deal but I'm confused about what happened with the flavoring. I thought earl grey with lemon was the only flavor option?
If you must say something like this make sure you spell flavor the way Ben likes it.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Lol

Sent some to your mothers, sisters, friend, work address, grandmothers, uncles.....get creative!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has Anyone gotten their tracking number yet?
This has been asked a few times. Apparently it is common for them to appear in your junk mail folder.

The first wave of packages were sent out today.

Awards
  • Established
This has been asked a few times. Apparently it is common for them to appear in your junk mail folder.

The first wave of packages were sent out today.
Weaksos! I got the order confirmation, But no tracking email. Hopefully I'm in wave 2 :D

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I never got my samples :( That was gonna determine if I ordered or not,oh well maybe next time!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They all get picked up by the big brown truck tomorrow. Anyone who orders after 2PM EST or over the weekend, package will go out on Monday

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They all get picked up by the big brown truck tomorrow. Anyone who orders after 2PM EST or over the weekend, package will go out on Monday
Did you guys put a shirt in my order???

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never got my samples :( That was gonna determine if I ordered or not,oh well maybe next time!
Me too :( They must not like us SNS guys lol

- Valdez

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I just checked my email tonight and saw the insider, placed my order right away! Glad I didnt miss out on such a great deal!

steppinRazor

Awards
hahaha you're kidding right??
its P-E- to the motha fuuckin S
they do not disappoint!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Send me your addy Mack you know I got you when mine arrives! ;)

But honestly 30 dollars including erase? It's a win even if you just think enhance is so-so which is highly unlikely from my experience!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

But honestly 30 dollars including erase? It's a win even if you just think enhance is so-so which is highly unlikely from my experience!
and you can never have enough Erase.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

I am in no way doubting PES,just like to try things usually before I buy,just my way and it has served me well so far!Your the man bro!

steppinRazor

Awards
I am in no way doubting PES,just like to try things usually before I buy,just my way and it has served me well so far!Your the man bro!
i hear ya bro.. could i please get SNS samples? one of every product would do me well. ;) but no, on a serious note i'd love to try some focus xt.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
i hear ya bro.. could i please get SNS samples? one of every product would do me well. ;) but no, on a serious note i'd love to try some focus xt.
Pm me :)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Josh hooked me up for this.

This will also be my first PES product, whenever I get around to using it that is.

I have PES in my stash, guess ill log it at some point with Anabeta (or elite), OG Erase, Enhanced, and Alphamine :D (maybe even a BB protein)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send me your addy Valdez and Mack you know I got you when mine arrives! ;)

Must have been a typo ^^^ fixed ;)

Right on man! Hell yea! That's awesome bro! Let me know and I'll hit you up with my addy :D

- Valdez

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe Natty said that the initial orders would be shipping out tomorrow.
I think he said they were getting sent out today?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natty explains the shipping times a page back in this thread.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 2
CATdiesel76 Supplement Auction 1
Xrkc6x PES 111
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
Supplements 11