PES Enhanced!! The Insider email will be sent........

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The SS line is very cheap at Nutra too. Almost as good as the New Years sale prices.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
The SS line is very cheap at Nutra too. Almost as good as the New Years sale prices.
Yup!
Hard to pass up on Agmatine and forskolin at that price

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha you read my mind sometimes. They are very well priced to keep the customers coming back.
Definitely amazing prices on the SS line. I have no idea how josh covers the cost to produce the product!

aceroni

Awards
Took a little under two scoops for chest yesterday. Pumps unbelievable at that two scoop mark

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took a little under two scoops for chest yesterday. Pumps unbelievable at that two scoop mark
I took 1.5 today and hit shoulders. Insane focus and pumps. Also it was Blue Razz flavor which was amazing.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took 1.5 today and hit shoulders. Insane focus and pumps. Also it was Blue Razz flavor which was amazing.
Sippin on mine now before work and then again before my morning workout. Will report back blue razz bud. ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sippin on mine now before work and then again before my morning workout. Will report back blue razz bud. ;)
Haha, ill be waiting for the report back BRB :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 scoop Blue razz/ 1 scoop FP! Amazing!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 scoop Blue razz/ 1 scoop FP! Amazing!
I will try that tomorrow. I am mildly bummed that I bought 2 specials from *** at 34.95, then they come on sale for 24.79

Mildly because I have a package of extras coming frm PES for grabbing those 2 from ***. Got me 3 bottles of agmatine and 1 bottle of synephrine coming

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only have FP so I can't try this yet. :(
If my package takes any longer my anticipation will cross the line to aggression.

The next postman who knocks on my door better have it or I am going mental.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I will try that tomorrow. I am mildly bummed that I bought 2 specials from *** at 34.95, then they come on sale for 24.79

Mildly because I have a package of extras coming frm PES for grabbing those 2 from ***. Got me 3 bottles of agmatine and 1 bottle of synephrine coming
So you still save about $40. No need to be bummed.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
If my package takes any longer my anticipation will cross the line to aggression.

The next postman who knocks on my door better have it or I am going mental.
I thought you were to chase him down and whisper sweet nothings into his ear??!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 2 of each! :)

Really enjoying the taste when mixed. 2 scoops hits like a Mack truck! The focus makes me feel incredible. Just driving to the gym I'm noticing all types of shît I'd normally not even pay attention to. I think my enhanced experiences are getting better each day. Not too mention killing it in the gym all week!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought you were to chase him down and whisper sweet nothings into his ear??!!
Unfortunately this didn't end as the rumours stated.

I now have a restraining order and community service. I didn't even get my PES package!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately this didn't end as the rumours stated.

I now have a restraining order and community service. I didn't even get my PES package!
Hilarious! How far back did you have to search for this post?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 2 of each! :)

Really enjoying the taste when mixed. 2 scoops hits like a Mack truck! The focus makes me feel incredible. Just driving to the gym I'm noticing all types of shît I'd normally not even pay attention to. I think my enhanced experiences are getting better each day. Not too mention killing it in the gym all week!
Man, I gave 2 scoops to a buddy, and told him not to drink them both until he felt it, but he slammed them and went to workout.

He came back an hour later and said it was great, then he lost energy after about 20 minutes.

I know that the more likely scenario is that 2 scoops was too much for him all at once, so he got that stimulant overloadthat makes you not want to do anything. He looked like he needed to sit down, all pale and ****. Should have started with 1 scoop like I said, as he doesn't take many stims.

Mother****ers never listen.

Enhanced is a great product.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, I gave 2 scoops to a buddy, and told him not to drink them both until he felt it, but he slammed them and went to workout.

He came back an hour later and said it was great, then he lost energy after about 20 minutes.

I know that the more likely scenario is that 2 scoops was too much for him all at once, so he got that stimulant overloadthat makes you not want to do anything. He looked like he needed to sit down, all pale and ****. Should have started with 1 scoop like I said, as he doesn't take many stims.

Mother****ers never listen.

Enhanced is a great product.
Rookies, haha. They always think they know what's best.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So your saying you recycle old jokes? Tsk tsk I thought you were better Ben.
Have I ever told you about Bobby's pet bear who can bench press 600lbs?

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
Did anybody who got the SECOND insider deal get their free stuff from PES for buying yet? My Enhanced came in the mail yesterday, it's been a week, just wondering...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did anybody who got the SECOND insider deal get their free stuff from PES for buying yet? My Enhanced came in the mail yesterday, it's been a week, just wondering...
I will clarify this for you.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can confirm that these have already been sent. :)

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
I can confirm that these have already been sent. :)
Thanks. I'm patient and all, haha, just wondering because I never got any kind of confirmation or shipping notice. Appreciate you looking into it for me!

Of course my Enhanced came while I'm out of town, won't get to try it until Saturday, anticipation is killing me!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else try mixing the two flavors? Just like with alphamine it makes a amazing 3rd flavor! I actually prefer it to either alone. If I had to choose I do prefer the blue razz flavor alone though.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get updates from ups as stuff has my demographical info in it. My package from PES shipped on the 14th and will be here on Monday, the 18th.

aceroni

Awards
Anyone else try mixing the two flavors? Just like with alphamine it makes a amazing 3rd flavor! I actually prefer it to either alone. If I had to choose I do prefer the blue razz flavor alone though.
I've found the fp flavor has really grown on me. The more I drink it, the more I like it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've found the fp flavor has really grown on me. The more I drink it, the more I like it.
Ya its grown on me as well.

I mixed some Alphamine and Enhanced (.5 +.5) for a little pick me up a couple days ago for work and really liked the flavor.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya its grown on me as well.

I mixed some Alphamine and Enhanced (.5 +.5) for a little pick me up a couple days ago for work and really liked the flavor.
I enjoy mixing alpha with enhanced as well. I've found that a hint of RL alpha spices any of the other flavors up.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I enjoy mixing alpha with enhanced as well. I've found that a hint of RL alpha spices any of the other flavors up.
Haven't mixed them not that crazy I might go crazy in the gym. Throwing weights everywhere.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
Holy freaking enhanced batman! 1.5 scoops down at 6:30. Had a killer chest and tri session, and still zooming!!!! This stuff is legit.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Iv used 1.5 scoops of alphamine and a half a scoop of enhanced for my last 2 works outs...so amazing, I love this combo/ratio!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Holy choline! 1 scoop of alphamine yesterday and one scoop of enhanced this morning PWO cleared me out. I'm reporting a 5 lb weight loss in one (toilet) session! Lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iv used 1.5 scoops of alphamine and a half a scoop of enhanced for my last 2 works outs...so amazing, I love this combo/ratio!
Alphamine and Enhanced stack for the win. This seems to be growing in popularity. :)

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Alphamine and Enhanced stack for the win. This seems to be growing in popularity. :)
I can see why. It's a pretty intense combo.
Throw in scoop of hemavol to top if all off and you have one hell of a Pre workout

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can see why. It's a pretty intense combo.
Throw in scoop of hemavol to top if all off and you have one hell of a Pre workout
Do you mean simultaneously? I assumed people were using Alphamine first thing in the morning and Enhanced pre workout (or Enhanced pre workout if training in the morning and Alphamine a few hours later).

Simultaneously wouldn't really make sense as you would be diluting the ergogenic ingredients in Enhanced.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Holy freaking enhanced batman! 1.5 scoops down at 6:30. Had a killer chest and tri session, and still zooming!!!! This stuff is legit.
Hell yeah

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recieved my freebies today from the *** promo. 3 bottles of Agmatine and 1 bottle of methyl synephrine. Probably should have gotten all agmatine because I have no idea what this M Synephrine does. Anybody with some good info on synephrine?

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I recieved my freebies today from the *** promo. 3 bottles of Agmatine and 1 bottle of methyl synephrine. Probably should have gotten all agmatine because I have no idea what this M Synephrine does. Anybody with some good info on synephrine?
Look in the Synthetic Supplements Forum. Its good stuff. I stack it with Alphamine.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Methyl-Synephrine HCL
Obtained from the citrus tree known as Citrus aurantium or Bitter Orange, synephrine is an active alkaloid with structural similarities to epinephrine and norepinephrine. Synephrine's claimed thermogenic, lipolytic, and appetite suppression effects are derived from its alpha-adrenergic properties that provoke the activation of beta-3 receptors.

It Works...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang sounds like someone cleaned up on that insider offer. Nice amount of agmatine there sounds like your stocked up for awhile.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 2
CATdiesel76 Supplement Auction 1
Xrkc6x PES 111
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
Supplements 11