PES Enhanced!! The Insider email will be sent........ - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

PES Enhanced!! The Insider email will be sent........

Page 7 of 12 First ... 256789 ... Last
  1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

So far I'm definitely awake and focused now, a little anxiety but nothing major. First thing I noticed it made me take a giant dump haha Then the energy, and 15 min later a boner that won't go away? Kinda strange.. Anyway, two scoops would definitely have me bouncing off the walls. Off to the gym I go, I'll let you know how it goes!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Screw it, jumped in with two scoops. Let's see how this goes
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dog
    Screw it, jumped in with two scoops. Let's see how this goes
    You're an animal
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

You're an animal
    Haha just extremely stim tolerant. On my way in now, feels... Warm
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn, I wish UPS would shw up at 0300 am, so I can try it for tomorrows workout.
  6. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dog View Post
    Haha just extremely stim tolerant. On my way in now, feels... Warm
    Be ready for some great pumps! My biceps still feel like they're going to pop not to mention the awesome focus!
  7. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 804

Be ready for some great pumps! My biceps still feel like they're going to pop not to mention the awesome focus!
    This is consistent with my experience
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  8. Senior Member

Just got back from a really intense leg routine. Had very intense focus, great strength and stamina, a little more anxiety than I would prefer, and a LOT of sweating. I was literally soaked when I left, like I had run 10 miles non stop. After I was done I felt a little queasy, but that didn't last long. Still very awake and focused. I might try 2 scoops once I build a little tolerance to whatever is making me feel anxious (prob the Johimbe). On a scale of 1-10, this stuff is a solid 8. I don't get the euphoric feeling like Craze, but I don't really trust Craze anyway. All I want is energy and focus, which Enhance delivers pretty well.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Just got back from a really intense leg routine. Had very intense focus, great strength and stamina, a little more anxiety than I would prefer, and a LOT of sweating. I was literally soaked when I left, like I had run 10 miles non stop. After I was done I felt a little queasy, but that didn't last long. Still very awake and focused. I might try 2 scoops once I build a little tolerance to whatever is making me feel anxious (prob the Johimbe). On a scale of 1-10, this stuff is a solid 8. I don't get the euphoric feeling like Craze, but I don't really trust Craze anyway. All I want is energy and focus, which Enhance delivers pretty well.
    Thanks for the review bro. I actually have some craze that I am going to take in the morning. A buddyat work donated it to the cause. My enhanced will be here tomorrow. I can't friggin wait!!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

Were you actually able to work biceps haha? I did a warm up set before I realized it was pointless. I kinda want to wait to review this and make sure other contributing factors weren't behind the workout I just had
  11. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Were you actually able to work biceps haha? I did a warm up set before I realized it was pointless. I kinda want to wait to review this and make sure other contributing factors weren't behind the workout I just had
    Yes, I started off with light legs, got warmed up- literally. then destroyed my arms. It was epic
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

Yes, I started off with light legs, got warmed up- literally. then destroyed my arms. It was epic
    Ah it was back day for me, I wasn't able to finish any isolations after my compounds though. Pumps are definitely the real deal here
  13. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Ah it was back day for me, I wasn't able to finish any isolations after my compounds though. Pumps are definitely the real deal here
    Agreed. I will be hitting shoulders and traps tomorrow. I can't wait!

I noticed even more of an increase vascularity in combination with Versa-1 as well.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Love all this feedback guys!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  15. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Love all this feedback guys!
    Can't wait until tomorrow.......
  16. Diamond Member

I laughed at the idea that lexmuscle had an awesome workout but also said he had an erection that wouldn't go away. That makes for a very awkward squat session!

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Keep it coming.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. New Member

just got my tracking number from pes.Can't wait for it to arrive here in Australia.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wire73 View Post
    just got my tracking number from pes.Can't wait for it to arrive here in Australia.
    Your going to be one pumped up Aussie!
    PES Representative
  19. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    So far I'm definitely awake and focused now, a little anxiety but nothing major. First thing I noticed it made me take a giant dump haha Then the energy, and 15 min later a boner that won't go away? Kinda strange.. Anyway, two scoops would definitely have me bouncing off the walls. Off to the gym I go, I'll let you know how it goes!
    I too noticed major erection strength from ENhanced, oh the fun times LOL!
    doing my own thang!
  20. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I too noticed major erection strength from ENhanced, oh the fun times LOL!
    That is interesting. LOL
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Get Enhanced in the bedroom too...

Thanks for the feedback so far. As you can see already 1 scoop is the best place to start. For energy focus and pumps. Then increase based on your experience
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Ahhhhhhhh. Ups is saying today. I wish I could go home sick from the Army.
    but that kind of **** will land me in jail
    the small things that civilians take for granted, like the ability to say," i am sick, see you tomorrow,"
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

My email account said by the end of today but someone said their delivery was pushed back. I'm assuming due to the crappy weather. Went to check my order on tracker to see if mine got pushed back also and my email account deleted the email with my tracking number in it. So now I wait in suspense by the window
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    My email account said by the end of today but someone said their delivery was pushed back. I'm assuming due to the crappy weather. Went to check my order on tracker to see if mine got pushed back also and my email account deleted the email with my tracking number in it. So now I wait in suspense by the window
    lol... PM me your order number or name
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I laughed at the idea that lexmuscle had an awesome workout but also said he had an erection that wouldn't go away. That makes for a very awkward squat session!

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Keep it coming.
    Can't remember getting an erection from Enhanced but maybe all the excitement of it getting here made him a little to excited.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  26. Senior Member

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Big brown truck just left my house... Is it weird I'm considering calling in sick to work to go try it out lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

So jealous!
    PES Representative
  29. Senior Member

The tub is tiny. LOL I thought the Alphamine tub was small.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    The tub is tiny. LOL I thought the Alphamine tub was small.
    Big things come in small packages!
    PES Representative
  31. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Big things come in small packages!
    That's exactly what I told her. But she didn't believe me.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I see what you did there!
    PES Representative
  33. Diamond Member

It is time to pull out the fake tape measure.

See, I told you that |------------------------------| is six inches long.

Wait, what?
    PES Representative
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Big brown truck just left my house... Is it weird I'm considering calling in sick to work to go try it out lol
    Seems reasonable to me.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Just arrived on my desk at the office. I thought there was no way the box contained Enhanced AND Erase. Looking forward to trying this out, thanks again PES!
  36. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by DAG2013 View Post
    Just arrived on my desk at the office. I thought there was no way the box contained Enhanced AND Erase. Looking forward to trying this out, thanks again PES!
    Let us know how you get on.
    PES Representative
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mine just arrived as well. Very impressed with the container size.
    disappointed I didn't wait till later to train
  38. Senior Member

By the way, don't take this stuff in the evening!! I took 1 scoop last night around 6pm and didn't get to sleep until 4am! And the only reason I finally got to sleep was with the help of a Valium! From now on I'll take it in the morning if I plan on lifting at night.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Mine arrived today. Damn the bottle is tiny. Got a crazy day tomorrow where focus is imperative so I will take it in the morning and report back
  40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I got mine as well. Will post a pic when I get home.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 07:06 AM
  2. Fat-blocking pill will be sold over the counter
    By bpmartyr in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 07:16 PM
  3. Lesson to be learned from typing the wrong email address:
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 12:27 AM
  4. bills WILL be in the playoffs this year.
    By CrAzyOttER in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 09:28 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 10:26 PM