PES Enhanced!! The Insider email will be sent........

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Worst part about this is the 1 bottle limit. I was prepared to order multiples. Still 30 bucks for a great pre and free Erase is a plenty golden deal. Kudos guys.
    I just said the exact same thing.. Cheers


  2. Ordered mine, I am SOOOO thankful they did not load this down with caffeine, now I can actually take a couple scoops without being whacked-out on caffeine all day! Just the right amount, thanks!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    It is here!
    If you only have one tub of enhanced, you're gonna have a bad time
    •   
       


  4. If we only have one tub I call dibs!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I ordered mine. Why isn't it at my door !!!!!!

    Hahaha. Can't wait to run it with Alphamine and Versa-1.
    If you look close Versa-1 is in Enhanced. Not sure of the dose obviously. Even more excited to try it now.

  6. How nice of y'all to add a bottle of erase!! I could definitely use another one.

  7. Ordered. Hoping all the hype is well deserved.

  8. PES has the best customer service in the business. Period

    (drops mic walks off stage)

    Thanks Natty

  9. Ordered! Thanks for the offer pes!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by justice863092
    PES has the best customer service in the business. Period

    (drops mic walks off stage)

    Thanks Natty
    Thank you for this. We try really hard so I am glad it is appreciated.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

    If you look close Versa-1 is in Enhanced. Not sure of the dose obviously. Even more excited to try it now.
    I saw that as well. Not sure how they will work together, but the fact that both company thought enough of it to include it in their new product is a great sign.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    I saw that as well. Not sure how they will work together, but the fact that both company thought enough of it to include it in their new product is a great sign.
    Here's a little info about it.

    Versa 1 and PES Enhanced
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by justiceTX View Post
    PES has the best customer service in the business. Period

    (drops mic walks off stage)

    Thanks Natty
    No prob man
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. Got the email for the Enhance+Erase combo offer. Noticed the Enhanced bottle is smaller than a bottle of Craze! Much smaller. I'm guessing it's just a trial sample?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Got the email for the Enhance+Erase combo offer. Noticed the Enhanced bottle is smaller than a bottle of Craze! Much smaller. I'm guessing it's just a trial sample?
    40 servings per bottle. The size of the bottle is irrelevant. Must not be a lot of powder.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  16. I am excited for this to arrive. I was going to do some form of stack with Erase Pro but this is good timing with Erase for me to try that instead. Will be logging my second cycle of 5/3/1 with Enhanced, Versa-1, Erase, and Vanillean.

  17. Order placed and I look forward to trying Enhanced as soon as it comes.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle
    Got the email for the Enhance+Erase combo offer. Noticed the Enhanced bottle is smaller than a bottle of Craze! Much smaller. I'm guessing it's just a trial sample?
    No, full 40 scoops
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  19. Just read the ingredient panel and product description! Now gonna have to get this priapism looked at...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways View Post
    Just read the ingredient panel and product description! Now gonna have to get this priapism looked at...
    lol... reps for having me refresh my memory on priapism.

    I dare not look at google images.
    The Historic PES Legend

  21. How soon will Enhanced be on NP (dot) com? I need MOAR! and I want to try blue razz as well!?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    No, full 40 scoops
    Right on, looking forward to it.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    How soon will Enhanced be on NP (dot) com? I need MOAR! and I want to try blue razz as well!?
    They will be presenting it to you all very soon. And you know the initial release on NP is always on point too!
    The Historic PES Legend

  24. Ordered!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  25. How long does the insider deal last for? 1 day or until it runs out?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    How long does the insider deal last for? 1 day or until it runs out?
    It will run through to Sunday
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  27. Got in on this, will be my first experience with a PES product. Any idea when these will be shipping?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dog View Post
    Got in on this, will be my first experience with a PES product. Any idea when these will be shipping?
    First PES product?! You've got some catching up to do . You wont be disappointed thats a fact.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dog View Post
    Got in on this, will be my first experience with a PES product. Any idea when these will be shipping?
    You've made a good decision dog. This will treat you nicely..

  30. I'm on the insider list but haven't gotten an email? Any links so I can order this bad boy?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I'm on the insider list but haven't gotten an email? Any links so I can order this bad boy?
    Check your spam folder if you haven't already. My order confirmation ended up in there.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by DAG2013 View Post

    Check your spam folder if you haven't already. My order confirmation ended up in there.
    No such luck

  33. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I'm on the insider list but haven't gotten an email? Any links so I can order this bad boy?
    I have sent you a rep message with a link to the sale page.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    I have sent you a rep message with a link to the sale page.
    Got it and ordered! Hell of a deal! Is it a full 90 of erase? Unbelievable deal

  35. Yep. It is a full size bottle of Erase which retails around the same price as what we are selling the stack at.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  36. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Yep. It is a full size bottle of Erase which retails around the same price as what we are selling the stack at.
    That's what I thought and still can't believe it going to be tough waiting for the package to get here!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Got it and ordered! Hell of a deal! Is it a full 90 of erase? Unbelievable deal
    Thanks for ordering , you will love Enhanced!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  38. Another great deal! Just ordered. Can't wait to run Enhanced
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  39. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    They will be presenting it to you all very soon. And you know the initial release on NP is always on point too!
    Yeah, No joke! I'm waiting to see if they end up making a stack deal for the release? I want to stack it with test powder, ABE, and Erase Pro.. And I know if I buy them now there will be something... Regardless, I'm stoked as F*** to try enhanced.

  40. The real question is; who didn't order this?? cuz you might wanna get your head checked.
    Cultivating Mass.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 08:06 AM
  2. Fat-blocking pill will be sold over the counter
    By bpmartyr in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 08:16 PM
  3. Lesson to be learned from typing the wrong email address:
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 01:27 AM
  4. bills WILL be in the playoffs this year.
    By CrAzyOttER in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 10:28 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 11:26 PM
Log in
Log in