PES Enhanced!! The Insider email will be sent........

Page 11 of 12 First ... 69101112 Last
  1. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    6745532

    The SS line is very cheap at Nutra too. Almost as good as the New Years sale prices.
    BOARD TYRANT

  2. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7007822

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    The SS line is very cheap at Nutra too. Almost as good as the New Years sale prices.
    Yup!
    Hard to pass up on Agmatine and forskolin at that price
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  3. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726316

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Yup!
    Hard to pass up on Agmatine and forskolin at that price
    Haha you read my mind sometimes. They are very well priced to keep the customers coming back.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Nevermind!!
  5. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Haha you read my mind sometimes. They are very well priced to keep the customers coming back.
    Definitely amazing prices on the SS line. I have no idea how josh covers the cost to produce the product!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. Registered User
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,683
    Rep Power
    1098658

    Took a little under two scoops for chest yesterday. Pumps unbelievable at that two scoop mark
  7. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    4325178

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Took a little under two scoops for chest yesterday. Pumps unbelievable at that two scoop mark
    I took 1.5 today and hit shoulders. Insane focus and pumps. Also it was Blue Razz flavor which was amazing.
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I took 1.5 today and hit shoulders. Insane focus and pumps. Also it was Blue Razz flavor which was amazing.
    Sippin on mine now before work and then again before my morning workout. Will report back blue razz bud.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    4325178

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Sippin on mine now before work and then again before my morning workout. Will report back blue razz bud.
    Haha, ill be waiting for the report back BRB
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726316

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Sippin on mine now before work and then again before my morning workout. Will report back blue razz bud.
    Sipping makes it sound classy.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  11. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Sipping makes it sound classy.
    Classy and elegant. Only way I roll!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  12. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    1 scoop Blue razz/ 1 scoop FP! Amazing!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  13. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    3458019

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    1 scoop Blue razz/ 1 scoop FP! Amazing!
    I only have FP so I can't try this yet.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  14. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    1 scoop Blue razz/ 1 scoop FP! Amazing!
    I will try that tomorrow. I am mildly bummed that I bought 2 specials from *** at 34.95, then they come on sale for 24.79

    Mildly because I have a package of extras coming frm PES for grabbing those 2 from ***. Got me 3 bottles of agmatine and 1 bottle of synephrine coming
  15. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I only have FP so I can't try this yet.
    If my package takes any longer my anticipation will cross the line to aggression.

    The next postman who knocks on my door better have it or I am going mental.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Registered User
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chicago/South Burbs
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,113
    Rep Power
    602960

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I will try that tomorrow. I am mildly bummed that I bought 2 specials from *** at 34.95, then they come on sale for 24.79

    Mildly because I have a package of extras coming frm PES for grabbing those 2 from ***. Got me 3 bottles of agmatine and 1 bottle of synephrine coming
    So you still save about $40. No need to be bummed.
  17. Registered User
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chicago/South Burbs
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,113
    Rep Power
    602960

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If my package takes any longer my anticipation will cross the line to aggression.

    The next postman who knocks on my door better have it or I am going mental.
    I thought you were to chase him down and whisper sweet nothings into his ear??!!
  18. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    I have 2 of each!

    Really enjoying the taste when mixed. 2 scoops hits like a Mack truck! The focus makes me feel incredible. Just driving to the gym I'm noticing all types of sht I'd normally not even pay attention to. I think my enhanced experiences are getting better each day. Not too mention killing it in the gym all week!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  19. Registered User
    J_Dieter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    35

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Classy and elegant. Only way I roll!
    Pinkies up!
  20. Registered User
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chicago/South Burbs
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,113
    Rep Power
    602960

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    The SS line is very cheap at Nutra too. Almost as good as the New Years sale prices.
    Went to purchase today and bam prices increased.....
  21. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    I thought you were to chase him down and whisper sweet nothings into his ear??!!
    Unfortunately this didn't end as the rumours stated.

    I now have a restraining order and community service. I didn't even get my PES package!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  22. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Unfortunately this didn't end as the rumours stated.

    I now have a restraining order and community service. I didn't even get my PES package!
    Hilarious! How far back did you have to search for this post?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  23. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Hilarious! How far back did you have to search for this post?
    To know what he was talking about?

    I didn't have to search. I have made the same joke several times before lol.

    Edit: I can't forget twice lol Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I have 2 of each!

    Really enjoying the taste when mixed. 2 scoops hits like a Mack truck! The focus makes me feel incredible. Just driving to the gym I'm noticing all types of sht I'd normally not even pay attention to. I think my enhanced experiences are getting better each day. Not too mention killing it in the gym all week!
    Man, I gave 2 scoops to a buddy, and told him not to drink them both until he felt it, but he slammed them and went to workout.

    He came back an hour later and said it was great, then he lost energy after about 20 minutes.

    I know that the more likely scenario is that 2 scoops was too much for him all at once, so he got that stimulant overloadthat makes you not want to do anything. He looked like he needed to sit down, all pale and ****. Should have started with 1 scoop like I said, as he doesn't take many stims.

    Mother****ers never listen.

    Enhanced is a great product.
  25. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    4325178

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    1 scoop Blue razz/ 1 scoop FP! Amazing!
    I need to try this today . Except 3/4 scoop each haha.
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  26. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    4325178

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Man, I gave 2 scoops to a buddy, and told him not to drink them both until he felt it, but he slammed them and went to workout.

    He came back an hour later and said it was great, then he lost energy after about 20 minutes.

    I know that the more likely scenario is that 2 scoops was too much for him all at once, so he got that stimulant overloadthat makes you not want to do anything. He looked like he needed to sit down, all pale and ****. Should have started with 1 scoop like I said, as he doesn't take many stims.

    Mother****ers never listen.

    Enhanced is a great product.
    Rookies, haha. They always think they know what's best.
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726316

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    To know what he was talking about?

    I didn't have to search. I have made the same joke several times before lol.

    Edit: I can't forget twice lol Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro
    So your saying you recycle old jokes? Tsk tsk I thought you were better Ben.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  28. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    So your saying you recycle old jokes? Tsk tsk I thought you were better Ben.
    Have I ever told you about Bobby's pet bear who can bench press 600lbs?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  29. Registered User
    Kinggrommet's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NE Louisiana
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    64491

    Did anybody who got the SECOND insider deal get their free stuff from PES for buying yet? My Enhanced came in the mail yesterday, it's been a week, just wondering...
  30. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet View Post
    Did anybody who got the SECOND insider deal get their free stuff from PES for buying yet? My Enhanced came in the mail yesterday, it's been a week, just wondering...
    I will clarify this for you.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  31. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet View Post
    Did anybody who got the SECOND insider deal get their free stuff from PES for buying yet? My Enhanced came in the mail yesterday, it's been a week, just wondering...
    I can confirm that these have already been sent.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  32. Registered User
    Kinggrommet's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NE Louisiana
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    64491

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    I can confirm that these have already been sent.
    Thanks. I'm patient and all, haha, just wondering because I never got any kind of confirmation or shipping notice. Appreciate you looking into it for me!

    Of course my Enhanced came while I'm out of town, won't get to try it until Saturday, anticipation is killing me!
  33. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Anyone else try mixing the two flavors? Just like with alphamine it makes a amazing 3rd flavor! I actually prefer it to either alone. If I had to choose I do prefer the blue razz flavor alone though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  34. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    I get updates from ups as stuff has my demographical info in it. My package from PES shipped on the 14th and will be here on Monday, the 18th.
  35. Registered User
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,683
    Rep Power
    1098658

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Anyone else try mixing the two flavors? Just like with alphamine it makes a amazing 3rd flavor! I actually prefer it to either alone. If I had to choose I do prefer the blue razz flavor alone though.
    I've found the fp flavor has really grown on me. The more I drink it, the more I like it.
  36. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    3458019

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I've found the fp flavor has really grown on me. The more I drink it, the more I like it.
    Ya its grown on me as well.

    I mixed some Alphamine and Enhanced (.5 +.5) for a little pick me up a couple days ago for work and really liked the flavor.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  37. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Ya its grown on me as well.

    I mixed some Alphamine and Enhanced (.5 +.5) for a little pick me up a couple days ago for work and really liked the flavor.
    I enjoy mixing alpha with enhanced as well. I've found that a hint of RL alpha spices any of the other flavors up.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  38. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726316

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I enjoy mixing alpha with enhanced as well. I've found that a hint of RL alpha spices any of the other flavors up.
    Haven't mixed them not that crazy I might go crazy in the gym. Throwing weights everywhere.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  39. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7007822

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I've found the fp flavor has really grown on me. The more I drink it, the more I like it.
    Same actually
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  40. Registered User
    Kinggrommet's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NE Louisiana
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    64491

    Holy freaking enhanced batman! 1.5 scoops down at 6:30. Had a killer chest and tri session, and still zooming!!!! This stuff is legit.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 07:06 AM
  2. Fat-blocking pill will be sold over the counter
    By bpmartyr in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 07:16 PM
  3. Lesson to be learned from typing the wrong email address:
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 12:27 AM
  4. bills WILL be in the playoffs this year.
    By CrAzyOttER in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 09:28 AM
  5. When will be the next time i can get some Superdrol?
    By powerhouse1987 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 10:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in